• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.2] Mindcrack Like Vanilla Server, Mature Community, 20 Slots, Whitelisted, 24/7

survivalvanillasmall mature 1.4 whitelist 24/7 mindcrack like server survival whitelisted apply now

• Please log in to reply
246 replies to this topic

xV2_MONKEY

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:36 PM

IGN:
xV2_MONKEY
Location(Country):
USA
Minecraft Experience:
master
Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.)
everything
Why do you want to join the server?
cuz i love mindcrack
Can you give me a good joke?
no i dont think ull like them
Tell me something about you.
i lovwe to make friends
Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) of couse who havent i have been banned cuz i let my friend borrow my acc to test minecraft out

Register or log in to remove.

CyborgFish

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

View PostXFreeland, on 14 November 2012 - 08:09 PM, said:

Umm a7x, But i updated my minecraft and it wont let me go on the server cause it's 1.4.2. Can you update it asap.
Use the downgrading tool provided by CyborgDragon/sonicrules1234.
LINK

Scrossin
  • Minecraft: Scrossin

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

IGN : Scrossin

Location(Country) : Australia

Minecraft Experience : I have been playing for just over 1 year

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) :

Hmm.. it depends on the day TBH.  Some mornings when work is really slow I will set out on a random mining venture that lasts 4 or 5 hours...  mostly I just build and chat with people.

Why do you want to join the server? :

I have been looking for a server to call home for about a month.  Many servers have been laggy, lonely, immature or simply dull...  so my search continues. Given the rules that you have outlined it would appear that your server promotes the kind of environment that I like to play in.  So I guess it's possible that it might be the right place for me.

Can you give me a good joke?  :

No.  I've only have one and if I use it here then I will have no material to use later Posted Image

Tell me something about you  :

I spend a ridiculous amount of time sitting in front of a screen during the working week.  I use things like minecraft to help maintain my sanity.  I am starting to suspect however that it's not working.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) :

Nope never been banned anywhere.  I'm that guy who stays clear of trouble.

Cheers
Someone else did it.

StereoFuzz
  • Minecraft: StereoFuzz

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

IGN: StereoFuzz

Minecraft Experience: plenty, I've been playing for about a year.

Playing Style: I love building and exploring, and I know an average amount of redstone.

Why do you want to join the server? I'm a big fan of the Mindcrack server and love the community aspect of Minecraft.

Can you give me a good joke? Ok. Here's a personal favorite:
A young brave goes to see the elder in his tribe with a question.  He asks the wise man "How do we name our people?"
The elder says "Well, young one, we name newborns after what is happening while they were born.  You see, 'Dark Cloud' was named so because there was a great storm when he was born.  'Falling Water' was born when we were camped by a waterfall.  But why do you ask, 'Two Dogs ¬≠Screwing'?"

Tell me something about you: I'm a generally fun and wacky guy.  I swim competetively IRL and like to dance hip hop.  Math and science are my things.

Any previous bans? Nope

Wagonator
  • Minecraft: A7XElite
  • Xbox:Less Horrible

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:21 PM

Sorry, re-post applications everyone. We're accepting applicants again.

Thank you.
Posted Image

MikeTerris
  • Minecraft: MikeTerris

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

IGN: Miketerris

Location(Country): England

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing for about 2 years now.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I am mainly a miner, but i also like build. And i know the basics around redstone.

Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server because it look like a friendly and mature place to play some minecraft. I have been looking for ages for a good vanilla minecraft community, and this server looks like its exactly that.

Can you give me a good joke? I am sorry but i am not good with jokes. I normally rely on my sarcastic side to get the laughs.

Tell me something about you. I have my own youtube channel which i like to record minecraft, team fortress 2 and binding of isaac. It is called MiniTezza. If you would allow me i would love to record some videos on this server. I am also a friendly and easy going guy.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) I have never been banned from any server.

Thanks for reading,

Mike

newminerhere

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:05 PM

Ign:newminerhere
Minecraft experience: pfft where to begin I have alot of experience nearing 1 year now in that year I've tried all that's possible from making a map to completing minecraft to the point all you can do is build I've been on tons of servers but left them due to lack of interest never been on a minecrack fanserer before trying hard to get on one now
What's my playing style: redstone mostly I like to add lots of redstone to builds to make them look better and I like to build big scale if your server has nether up I would love it even more
Why I want to join: I like the aspect of minecrack I watch alot of their series and wish to start one similar I'm very friendly and inventive with pranking.
Tell me a good joke:lol you said red stoner on the thread I'm no stoner :P good enough?
Tell me something about myself: I've been looking for a minecrack fan server for ages the last one I was accepted for closed before I could use it I was so sad :/
Any previous bans: nope
Pm me here if I'm accepted please

TazerTonguezapzap
  • Minecraft: FamousFatWalrus

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

IGN: FamousFatWalrus
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since Alpha 1.2.3_04, know pretty much everything to know about the game, building, redstone, general tips, etc etc...
Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.): I mine because I build, and I build redstone contraptions inside my builds!
Why do you want to join the server? The title is pretty much all I want, mature community, and I love watching Mindcrack, and I would like to know each player on the server personally.
Can you give me a good joke?: A good joke comes with time, my friend. So here's a bad one: "Knock knock?" "Come in."
Tell me something about yourself: I feel so old in a Mindcraft community. That's one thing, you didn't ask for multiple;)
Any previous bans?: Yes, abusive admins ban me for nothing all the time, you must know the feeling?

StereoFuzz

Posted 19 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

Playing Style: I love building and exploring, and I know an average amount of redstone.

Why do you want to join the server? I'm a big fan of the Mindcrack server and love the community aspect of Minecraft.

A young brave goes to see the elder in his tribe with a question.  He asks the wise man "How do we name our people?"
The elder says "Well, young one, we name newborns after what is happening while they were born.  You see, 'Dark Cloud' was named so because there was a great storm when he was born.  'Falling Water' was born when we were camped by a waterfall.  But why do you ask, 'Two Dogs ¬≠Screwing'?"

Tell me something about you: I'm a generally fun and wacky guy.  I swim competetively IRL and like to dance hip hop.  Math and science are my things.

Any previous bans? Nope

Wagonator

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View PostMikeTerris, on 19 November 2012 - 06:57 PM, said:

IGN: Miketerris

Minecraft Experience: I have been playing for about 2 years now.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I am mainly a miner, but i also like build. And i know the basics around redstone.

Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server because it look like a friendly and mature place to play some minecraft. I have been looking for ages for a good vanilla minecraft community, and this server looks like its exactly that.

Can you give me a good joke? I am sorry but i am not good with jokes. I normally rely on my sarcastic side to get the laughs.

Tell me something about you. I have my own youtube channel which i like to record minecraft, team fortress 2 and binding of isaac. It is called MiniTezza. If you would allow me i would love to record some videos on this server. I am also a friendly and easy going guy.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) I have never been banned from any server.

Thanks for reading,

Mike

View PostTazerTonguezapzap, on 19 November 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

IGN: FamousFatWalrus
Minecraft Experience: Been playing since Alpha 1.2.3_04, know pretty much everything to know about the game, building, redstone, general tips, etc etc...
Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.): I mine because I build, and I build redstone contraptions inside my builds!
Why do you want to join the server? The title is pretty much all I want, mature community, and I love watching Mindcrack, and I would like to know each player on the server personally.
Can you give me a good joke?: A good joke comes with time, my friend. So here's a bad one: "Knock knock?" "Come in."
Tell me something about yourself: I feel so old in a Mindcraft community. That's one thing, you didn't ask for multiple;)
Any previous bans?: Yes, abusive admins ban me for nothing all the time, you must know the feeling?

View PostStereoFuzz, on 19 November 2012 - 07:38 PM, said:

Any previous bans? Nope

Amazing applications all three of you. Whitelisted. ACCEPTED

IP: 184.95.50.146:27895
Posted Image

Wagonator

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

bump.
Posted Image

ishlapppy

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:27 PM

IGN: ishlappy.

Location(Country):Im from Canada eh ;)

Minecraft Experience: I'v been playing Minecraft since Alpha.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I am a Builder,Miner and a little Redstoner.

Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server because I have been looking for a good minecrack like server to play on, I saw this one and I would love to give it a try, i can also help the server by helping others.

Can you give me a good joke? If you're uncle jack was stuck on a horse? Would you help you're uncle jack off?

Tell me something about you. I love to play football(soccer) and i travel with my team sometimes to Europe.

Any previous bans? No i did not have any bans.

Wagonator

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

View Postishlapppy, on 19 November 2012 - 11:27 PM, said:

IGN: ishlappy.

Location(Country):Im from Canada eh Posted Image

Minecraft Experience: I'v been playing Minecraft since Alpha.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) I am a Builder,Miner and a little Redstoner.

Why do you want to join the server? I would like to join the server because I have been looking for a good minecrack like server to play on, I saw this one and I would love to give it a try, i can also help the server by helping others.

Can you give me a good joke? If you're uncle jack was stuck on a horse? Would you help you're uncle jack off?

Tell me something about you. I love to play football(soccer) and i travel with my team sometimes to Europe.

Any previous bans? No i did not have any bans.

ACCEPTED
Posted Image

beanbandit

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:03 AM

IGN: Beanbandit

Location(Country):UK

Minecraft Experience:been playing for about 2 years

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) love redstone even though not that great at it and love to build strange looking base's

Why do you want to join the server? I want a smallish server with nice people to chat to and just have a good time

Can you give me a good joke? prepare your self for this one  : what is a karate experts favorite beverage   kara-tea  

Tell me something about you. I enjoy playing games and chatting with people I dont really get up to much so i just games ll day ahah

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) nope don't be silly i'm a good boy

Wagonator

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

View Postbeanbandit, on 20 November 2012 - 12:03 AM, said:

IGN: Beanbandit

Location(Country):UK

Minecraft Experience:been playing for about 2 years

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) love redstone even though not that great at it and love to build strange looking base's

Why do you want to join the server? I want a smallish server with nice people to chat to and just have a good time

Can you give me a good joke? prepare your self for this one  : what is a karate experts favorite beverage   kara-tea  

Tell me something about you. I enjoy playing games and chatting with people I dont really get up to much so i just games ll day ahah

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) nope don't be silly i'm a good boy

ACCEPTED.
Posted Image

StereoFuzz

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:05 AM

Hey A7X I'm clocking out of the server for the night I'll finish the job when I can

HuntaCreep
  • Minecraft: HuntaCreep

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

Hey I was white listed once but sadly didnt watch the forum as had just joined MCforum website so am not un-whitelisted. I was just wondering how many people are currently on the server ?

Thanks, HuntaCreep

Wagonator

Posted 20 November 2012 - 03:31 AM

View PostHuntaCreep, on 20 November 2012 - 03:21 AM, said:

Hey I was white listed once but sadly didnt watch the forum as had just joined MCforum website so am not un-whitelisted. I was just wondering how many people are currently on the server ?

Thanks, HuntaCreep

We have a ratio from 2 - 8 people on the server at a time.
Posted Image

HuntaCreep
  • Minecraft: HuntaCreep

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:07 AM

IGN : HuntaCreep

Location(country) : New Zealand

Experience : Playing since beta 1.8 and play daily Posted Image

Playing style : Architectural design, red stone user as well as efficient xp farm builder, EG Enderman farm.

Why do i want to join : I have been searching for a tight community vanilla server for so long that i can record on and Skype with the other people on line so as to make new friends and get the whole SMP Mindcrack/Hermitcraft experience.

Can i give you a good joke : Sure I can, but none of those silly why did the chicken cross the road ones...

About me : I have been playing games all my life and really want to be apart of the whole online experience.

And I have never been banned

Posted Image

pwnernsx
    pwnernsx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:48 AM

IGN: pwnernsx

Location(Country): Nevada USA

Minecraft Experience: Played since BETA 1.4 and play at least 2-3 hours every day.

Playing Style(builder, miner, redstoner, ect.) Aesthetic builder and redstoner. I know a lot about how the gameplay works in minecraft, sorta like Ethoslab or Sethbling but not as much as them.

Why do you want to join the server? I want to join a server that is similar to mindcrack, completely vanilla and legit and not many players without any griefing.

Can you give me a good joke? I would make a joke about pizza but i think its too cheesy

Tell me something about you. I like to make nice looking caves under the ground or really large houses above the ground with a lot of aesthetic features to it. I also like chatting with other players through the server (When people aren't spamming the crap out of it) and helping others with redstone/building or maybe giving some extra items if i have them.

Any previous bans? If so, please tell me why you were banned in the first place. (If you're banned for x-ray, and greifing, you better have a good application.) N/A