• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Lands of Elcadius [ 50 Slot Server ] [ 24/7 ] [ Bukkit 1.5.2 ] [ PVP ] [ Quests ] [ Role Play ] [ Wars ]

medieval minecraft tales of morhook role play server

• Please log in to reply
1638 replies to this topic

ChaosSoldier66
  • Minecraft: ChaosSoldier66
  • Xbox:UndefinedR3lic

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:55 PM

View PostHalcion_25mg, on 20 November 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

Applying for Server:

Minecraft Name:
[email protected]

Skype Name:
mrvyper007

Have you made an account at our website: (http://medievalminec....enjin.com/home)
Yes (after realizing I am an idiot who can't read his own name.)

Have you even been Banned for Griefing: ( We check MCbans )
Nope

How long have you played on Minecraft:
Not long, a month or two maybe however, I'd like to give RP in MC a try!

This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have:
I have 10+ years of RP experience, mostly from playing Ultima Online which just happens to be a medieval setting. Also I've been in Amtgard (a LARP) for a number of years.

Have you Read the Rules:
Yes!

Denied your name is not wanted on the server

View Postjames10437, on 20 November 2012 - 01:45 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: james10437
Skype Name: I don't have a skype.
Have you made an account at our website: (http://medievalminec....enjin.com/home) yes and i've verified it through minecraft.net.
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: ( We check MCbans ) I have no bans.
How long have you played on Minecraft: Roughly a year and a half. Since 10th grade and i am now a senior.
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP how much do you have: I have played on a few RP servers, and i love the medieval times.
Have you Read the Rules: yes, and i like how you made it a rule not to bed spawn kill. That really irritates me that some servers allow that.

Accepted

Register or log in to remove.

Halcion_25mg

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:01 PM

Wow that sucks.... is there a naming rule I have to obey? I mean my user name is what it is. . . But I beleive my name appears in game as Halcion_25mg  Not sure thats better....

ChaosSoldier66

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:15 PM

View PostHalcion_25mg, on 20 November 2012 - 05:01 PM, said:

Wow that sucks.... is there a naming rule I have to obey? I mean my user name is what it is. . . But I beleive my name appears in game as Halcion_25mg  Not sure thats better....

Whats your Minecraft Name ?

Halcion_25mg

Posted 20 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

I'm really not certain, I know when I login at Mojang it says logged in as: Halcion_25mg. I'm sorry if its all abit derpy but I guess I really don't know my way around Minecraft so much.

Yes, sorry... difficult, bolloxed, and otherwise completely backwards, thats me.

ChaosSoldier66

Posted 20 November 2012 - 06:45 PM

take a screen shot of you on a server an saying something with your user name showing please ;)

icestarBE

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

Minecraft Name: icestarBE
Skype Name: jurgen es
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: i never been banned
How long have you played on Minecraft: i bene playing minecraft for long time several hours a day
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have: i got alot of mmorpg exp (i hope that counts :P) but in minecraft i have none this will be first rp  server cause this was first one i could play on with the jobs and the ranks and stuff :P
Have you Read the Rules: yes

Halcion_25mg

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

View PostChaosSoldier66, on 20 November 2012 - 06:45 PM, said:

take a screen shot of you on a server an saying something with your user name showing please Posted Image
OK that I know how to do! lol.
Posted Image

MyRa1n
    MyRa1n

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Minecraft-Name:

MyRa1n

Real Life Age:

Skype Name:

yassin.saidi16

Have you read the Rules:

Yes I have.

Reason why you want to join:

I played now for almost a year on a Roleplay server. But now the server is getting more and more empty and the roleplay is totally missing. That´s why I want to join this server.

Posted Image

ChaosSoldier66

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PosticestarBE, on 20 November 2012 - 08:18 PM, said:

Minecraft Name: icestarBE
Skype Name: jurgen es
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: i never been banned
How long have you played on Minecraft: i bene playing minecraft for long time several hours a day
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have: i got alot of mmorpg exp (i hope that counts Posted Image) but in minecraft i have none this will be first rp  server cause this was first one i could play on with the jobs and the ranks and stuff Posted Image

View PostHalcion_25mg, on 20 November 2012 - 10:08 PM, said:

OK that I know how to do! lol.
Posted Image

View PostMyRa1n, on 20 November 2012 - 10:46 PM, said:

Minecraft-Name:
MyRa1n

Real Life Age:

Skype Name:
yassin.saidi16

Have you read the Rules:
Yes I have.

Reason why you want to join:
I played now for almost a year on a Roleplay server. But now the server is getting more and more empty and the roleplay is totally missing. That´s why I want to join this server.

All are whitelisted

akelly96
    akelly96

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: eogh53

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:52 AM

Minecraft Name: eogh53
Skype Name: I use steam
Have you made an account at our website: There is no link or anything
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: No
How long have you played on Minecraft: beta 1.7
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have: I know how to act and i play tons of RP servers
Have you Read the Rules: Yes

reallyhotguy56

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:09 AM

minecraft name : reallyhotguy56
skypename:
have I read the rules?: Yes I have
Reason why you wan to play:Well my friend eogh said he found this really cool white list server with jobs and every thing so I think its prettey cool.

DemocraticPuppy

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

Minecraft Name: DemocraticPuppy
Skype Name: I dont have one, but you can email me, its free of spam so I'll respond
Have you made an account at our website: I tried but I couldnt find anything
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: Yes, on the first server I ever went on I griefed when I didn't know I shouldnt and got banned.
How long have you played on Minecraft: PC Version for about 3 weeks, Xbox Version for a couple months
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP how much do you have: I played RuneScape, and I have a good imagination so I'll catch on.
Have you Read the Rules: Yeppers

loki19
    loki19

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

Minecraft Name: Loki19

Skype Name: JmetdieLangeveld

Have you made an account at our website: yes

Have you even been Banned for Griefing: Yes, I checked mc Bans and it states I was banned for griefing. It is almost a year ago and I cant remember, maybe it was an accident but I am not that kind of person.

How long have you played on Minecraft: I think I started playing in october 2010 so its been over 2 years now.

This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have: This will be my first role playing server in minecraft but I did play wow for quite some time.

Ssgt_Grigs

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:46 PM

Minecraft Name: Player (i can't change it)
Real Life Age: 16
Reason why you want to play: I saw your video and it was fantastic, than I decided to join this server.

PS Can I join with 1.4.4 minecraft version?
Posted Image

Filaz
    Filaz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:14 PM

the server are using 1.4.2 version for working plugins

TheAlpha3121
  • Minecraft: TheAlpha
  • Xbox:N.A.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Minecraft Name: TheAlpha

Skype Name: tom_veeneman

Have you made an account at our website: I can't seem to find this option on your website, sorry.

Have you even been Banned for Griefing: No, I hate griefing. I did however sometimes play pranks on my friends on private servers, but that's a long time ago.

How long have you played on Minecraft: No idea how much years. But a long time. I played an early leaked version of it where you were only able to break and place grass and cobblestone, which was all there was in the small cube Notch made.

This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP ho wmuch do you have: I don't know if you know what it is, but I'm a pretty fanatic LARPer. Which is basically roleplaying in real life. In daily life I go to theater class. I'm practising for a play next week this evening.

Have you Read the Rules: Yes I have.

One little question: Can I come up with my own little 'job/class' because I'm kind of a monk/cleric kinda guy and this doen't seem to be present in your list.

Thank you for reading this, I'm hoping for a quick response.
Posted Image

NuclearFusionVII

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:25 PM

Minecraft Name:NuclearFusionVII

Skype Name:chirstechnokidmauzy

Have you made an account at our website:not yet

Have you even been Banned for Griefing:yes once but personaly it was a ­ ban

How long have you played on Minecraft:about 2 years ive own the game

This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP how much do you have:quite alot ive role played on a few servers and a few other games

Have you Read the Rules:of course

TheSparker19

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

The Server is not working

The Server is not working
The Paladin`s Quest series
http://www.minecraft...rs-voice-overs/

GGforever

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

Minecraft Name: Sofffft
Real Life Age: 14
Skype Name: gregory.gibbons2
Have you made an account at our website: yes
Have you even been Banned for Griefing: No, not that I am aware of.
How long have you played on Minecraft: Sense 1.00 (official release of minecraft)
This is a Role Playing Server Which means you need to have Role Play EXP how much do you have: I've made several succesfull RP servers, I know how to RP.
Have you Read the Rules: Yes
Reason why you want to play: I like roleplay servers and I thought this server showed some potential.

Q: Will you be willing to add more classes like bandits or thieves? I usually play a more mischievous character and I would like to be able to play it on your server.

masterofchaos
  • Minecraft: masterofchaos23

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:29 PM

Minecraft Name: masterofchaos23
Skype Name: nathaniel1003
Real Life Age: 14
Total Time Played on Minecraft: oh god idk i have been playing for at least 3 years now
Have You Ever Been a Mod or Guard Before: nope but this server is a good start
How Many Days have you played on Server: uhh i think for a week or two now?

if you have any questions just skype me or email me at [email protected] :)

thanks!!!
Posted Image