• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

coxcraftpvp

Posted 05 November 2012 - 05:21 PM

Posted Image  

IP: 198.15.107.46  

Posted Image

Posted Image

This server has been around for 9 months and we have had enough time to make it perfect for our players. You'll never get bored with the players. The players are not only friendly, but fun and get along with each other. Also, the staff is exeptional and will resolve any issues you may have in your minecraft adventure. We have a great factions community. But be careful with what faction you make enemys or allys with, it is critical you trust the ones you make friends with and never trust your enemies because you may end up with a TNT block shooting through your castle. What a nice community.

The server's main map is 20000x20000 blocks out, mainly for building faction bases with your friends and having huge wars. It also has our beautiful cities and towns, and not only that, but, our Dangerous PVP Arenas witch factions can team up to defeat opposing factions or just for some added fun.

The staff is online 24/7 to help you with your problems. We care about our players, so we don't give a unfair advantage to Moderators or Helpers over others. We pick the staff as a team and they are the ones to seek if your in need of some help.

Posted Image
  • Default- Your Starting Rank. So you load up the map, spawn in, and find your self in a huge castle and a world of no mercy. It is time for you to make your mark and be remembered by the community. Make a faction and start making a name for yourself!
  • Iron - Players who have donated $5. They get to set 2 homes and apon donating get a donor vault filled with 5 "God" Pvp sets and stacks on stacks of other great items!
  • Gold - Players who have donated $10. They get to set 3 homes and apon donating get a donor vault filled with 10 "God" Pvp sets and stacks on stacks of other great items!
  • Diamond - Players who have donated $25. They get to set 4 homes and apon donating get a donor vault filled with 25 "God" Pvp sets and stacks on stacks of other great items!
  • Obsidian - Players who have donated $50. They get to set 5 homes and apon donating get a donor vault filled with 50 "God" Pvp sets and stacks on stacks of other great items!
  • Moderators - Players who have taken their time to help others and not themselves. They have Great knowledge over Minecraft, and Cox Craft, which makes them the perfect player. These players are not given an advantage over others, they only are given the respect of the community.
  • Administrators - Keep the server Running smooth. They get rid of the players who are just not wanted. Hackers, modders, glitchers, are all kept filtering through the good players, from the bad. These guys are needed around Cox Craft to keep things running smoothly.
  • Owner/Founder - What a beast. But he is no different then the others, just another Minecraft player.
Posted Image
  • No advertising other server
  • No Spamming
  • No Mods or hacks
  • No Transparent texture packs
  • No asking for promotions or Items
  • No cap Locks
  • No creating new accounts to get extra faction power

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Callum72

Posted 05 November 2012 - 06:30 PM

ill help out with staff CallumRobertsMC

coxcraftpvp

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:32 PM

nice server

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:00 AM

Brand new spawn ! reset for 1.4.6

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:07 AM

looking for staff

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:13 AM

Remember to vote for free diamonds

Shrestha2127
  • Minecraft: Shrestha2127
  • PSN:Shrestha2127

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

nothing to do here

Shrestha2127
  • Minecraft: Shrestha2127
  • PSN:Shrestha2127

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

nothing here

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:04 AM

bump

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

fixed glitchs

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

always welcome to new players

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:34 PM

bump

coxcraftpvp

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:06 PM

to the top!

coxcraftowner

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:30 PM

back to the top

Gemacon
    Gemacon

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:37 PM

Greetings, my name is Eric Most of my friends call me Gema,heh. My main server Firecraft recently went kupoot (down). I have worked with the owner of that server for two years,two very long and painful years. Donations stopped coming and he couldn't pay the 80 dollars a month anymore,sadly. Since that terrible event I have been out of a job per-say. Naturally since the downgrade of CorruptCraft I needed to find a different server owner to help. I know there are many servers that require moderation or administration. So lets get this over with! Here are my credentials (template)

Name: Eric M.
How long can you be online?: Almost all day every day.

Experience with servers: I have been playing this wonderful game since before survival was implemented! And I have nearly two years of server and administrator experience. Also, I am not an illiterate! I know how to preform my job,and get it done.

What can I do for the server?: Easily answered! (if you read all of the statements above) I can provide great administrative and moderation for said server.

Banning, muting and kicking: Weather it's a racist,sexist,idiot,or hacker. I will easily,and fairly take care of hooligans that try to ruin peoples server experience. I do not tolerate racism,and I DEFINITELY DO NOT tolerate hacking it's xrays, invisible texture packs, or modded clients. These people are the worst in my eyes and they will be dealt with swiftly.

I indeed have a skype! Just send me a request and I will give you more information.
The name is poptikel (in your request please say it is cox)

My in-game account name is Gemacon

Thank you for the time you took to read this! -Eric/Gema

TheRaiderBox7

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:38 PM

I love it join now!
"Life's a gun game, but I'm running knife only!"
-Famous Quote Only 60k people will understand.

coxcraftowner

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

all apps read

coxcraftowner

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:51 PM

yet another bump? btw all apps read

coxcraftowner

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:57 PM

come join the fun

coxcraftowner

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

everyone come join this fun server