• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Building new server need help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

EvilSmokey666

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

I am starting a new minecraft server and need help building it I will be on at 10: 45 ( Illinois time) thats central western time I think so if your at  least 14 years old or older send me a friend request and ill accept it when I get home and send you  an invite if your on still my gt is EvilSmokey36

Register or log in to remove.

FenrirMatrix

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Hey I'd like to help. I'm a 14 year old and im helping build a server right now and were almost done and i'd like to help. Ps I got a youtube so i can record on your server and stuff it you want, ya know to promote it. im not that big, my recording mic broke but ya know, whacha gonna do? Anyway I'd like to help. PPs i have a skype so we can talk whenever you want :D

Youtube.com/xSilentBladexx

Raaa99
    Raaa99

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Minecraft: Raaa99

Posted 11 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

I'd love to help, I am 14 (Only just!) but i'm a great, efficient builder, miner, pvp'er and I used to build a popular server that was on the front page of the planet minecraft server list until it closed down!

boydo1990

Posted 11 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

depends what your building

Muttation

Posted 13 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

If you need help building, I'll be glad to help. I have been looking for servers that need help with building or help running them. I am 14 year old female. Just tell me if you need any help!

Odylle33
    Odylle33

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

add me plz i'm 13 but i like builige stuff

bboho
    bboho

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts