• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

pauk960
    pauk960

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 12:10 PM

First of all I want to thank you for creating such an awesome mod, I replaced all my forestry worktables and project benches with XACTs. I also administer a small Minecraft server and I included your mod into the custom (not FTB) modpack we use. I hope you're ok with this, modpack is not public and download link is provided only for players. We are on MC 1.5.2 so I was wondering if you could make a backported version with newely added features, especially the ability to pull from adjacent inventories? I would update to 1.6.x but unfortunatelly there are still mods we use that haven't been updated.

Register or log in to remove.

Xhamolk_
    Xhamolk_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

View Postpauk960, on 09 October 2013 - 12:10 PM, said:

First of all I want to thank you for creating such an awesome mod, I replaced all my forestry worktables and project benches with XACTs. I also administer a small Minecraft server and I included your mod into the custom (not FTB) modpack we use. I hope you're ok with this, modpack is not public and download link is provided only for players. We are on MC 1.5.2 so I was wondering if you could make a backported version with newely added features, especially the ability to pull from adjacent inventories? I would update to 1.6.x but unfortunatelly there are still mods we use that haven't been updated.

Actually, I wouldn't be able to port back that feature into 1.5.2, because that relies on a change added to Forge for 1.6.x
Try my mod:

Posted Image

RyuDragonRyder
  • Minecraft: RyuDragonRyder

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:26 AM

Hopefully real life has calmed down for you as i see you are posting again, so i have to ask, how are things coming along for 1.6.4?

Xhamolk_
    Xhamolk_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 04:51 AM

View PostRyuDragonRyder, on 18 October 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

Hopefully real life has calmed down for you as i see you are posting again, so i have to ask, how are things coming along for 1.6.4?

I'll get the port done this weekend.
Try my mod:

Posted Image

L33T_CR33P3R

Posted 19 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Awesome mod. I was inspired by the idea of chips. Good work!
Posted Image

Zepanv
    Zepanv

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 106 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:34 AM

You may want to look into adding your xact to portalgun's blacklist.  If you try to "grab" one of your tables you get booted, when you come back the table has lost all it's contents.

4DaDiamonds
  • Minecraft: 4DaDiamonds

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:31 PM

Can I use this mod in my modpack?
Posted Image

Legamir
    Legamir

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Minecraft: Legamir

Posted 25 October 2013 - 01:17 PM

View PostXhamolk_, on 19 October 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

I'll get the port done this weekend.

The 1.6.2 runs fine on my 1.6.4 server :P So no need for a straight port ;)

eyamaz
    eyamaz

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 36 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

Positively love this mod and I have to thank Slowpoke for pointing me to it. You do have a fairly important message from me that can help make your wishes for more people to want to use your mod, btw ;)

Xhamolk_
    Xhamolk_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 30 October 2013 - 05:02 AM

View PostL33T_CR33P3R, on 19 October 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

Awesome mod. I was inspired by the idea of chips. Good work!
I'm glad you like it :)

View PostZepanv, on 23 October 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

You may want to look into adding your xact to portalgun's blacklist. If you try to "grab" one of your tables you get booted, when you come back the table has lost all it's contents.
I don't know how portal gun works. I'll look into it once I get some time (got none atm).
Will keep this in mind though.

View Post4DaDiamonds, on 23 October 2013 - 03:31 PM, said:

Can I use this mod in my modpack?
I'd appreciate to have this requests through private messages. Also, there is a minimum of formality that I prefer when granting permission for redistribution. For instance, is it a new pack or an established one; or, private or public, etc.

View PostLegamir, on 25 October 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

The 1.6.2 runs fine on my 1.6.4 server Posted Image So no need for a straight port Posted Image
Good to know! Thank you. :)

View Posteyamaz, on 30 October 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

Positively love this mod and I have to thank Slowpoke for pointing me to it. You do have a fairly important message from me that can help make your wishes for more people to want to use your mod, btw Posted Image
I already replied affirmatively to that message ;)
I'm glad you like it, and am proud that XACT is getting to be known and people are liking it :)
Try my mod:

Posted Image

KenLong
    KenLong

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:29 PM

ignore this, xact can pull from adjacent inventories!  ha ha ha ha

(happened to place the crafter next to ingot storage and forgot about that, thought i was duplicating gold ingots all over the place.  start the derpathon.)

AntiCivilBoy

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:02 AM

Hi!

I dont know if this bug has already reported :
(With XACT v0.4.2c)
Crafing table is overwriting by random texture for Work Cart (Railcraft) and Writing Desk (Mystcraft)
http://image.noelsha...4704652-bug.jpg
https://www.dropbox....21_05.21.47.png
https://www.dropbox....21_05.36.36.png

2nd bug :
When config : B:enableModularPowerSuitsPlugin is enable, corrupted the Power Fist and cause corrupted player when activing this

4rz0
    4rz0

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • Minecraft: 4rz0

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:35 AM

Very sweet mod!
It's not CT3, which I was looking for, but an interesting alternative nontheless!
The only true way to play Minecraft is multiplayer!

Lfty
    Lfty

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 841 posts
  • Minecraft: Lefty

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

I noticed a few sync errors with forge #953, so is it just me and my server (and friends) or a bug?

If I craft something, the mats staying in the table as long as I don't close the GUI (no dupe bug, just a sync error I guess)

Beeeeeeeeeeep :P

AnodeCathode

Posted 07 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

XACT currently crashes client with MPS installed when attempting to configure armor in the Tinker Table. This occurs even with the MPS integration disabled.

4rz0
    4rz0

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 219 posts
  • Minecraft: 4rz0

Posted 09 December 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostLfty, on 01 December 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

I noticed a few sync errors with forge #953, so is it just me and my server (and friends) or a bug?

If I craft something, the mats staying in the table as long as I don't close the GUI (no dupe bug, just a sync error I guess)

I have that, too, with #953, when I click the already used ghost items, they vanish.
The only true way to play Minecraft is multiplayer!

Xhamolk_
    Xhamolk_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

I got some free time now. Will look into all the bugs reported.
Will release a bugfix version soon, and the update with new features a bit later.
Try my mod:

Posted Image

Mechaet
    Mechaet

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Thanks for the update Xhamolk!

sciguyryan
  • Minecraft: sciguyryan

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:33 PM

I give my compliment on a very impressive looking mod, nice work.

Trying this with the latest builds of MPS lead to the following crash - disabling XACT resolves it so I suspect there is an integration issue somewhere: http://pastebin.com/EpNuv4AB

Instant crash when trying to change a tab in NEI. Interesting crash but hopefully it helps.

Xhamolk_
    Xhamolk_

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:48 AM

View Postsciguyryan, on 10 December 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

I give my compliment on a very impressive looking mod, nice work.

Trying this with the latest builds of MPS lead to the following crash - disabling XACT resolves it so I suspect there is an integration issue somewhere: http://pastebin.com/EpNuv4AB

Instant crash when trying to change a tab in NEI. Interesting crash but hopefully it helps.

I might have already fixed the MPS crash (in my dev version), so it will be out soon.

Do you mind elaborating on how to reproduce the NEI crash bug?
Try my mod:

Posted Image