Xhamolk_'s Advanced Crafting Table v0.4.2c
Since I am a lazy and absent-minded person, I created a mod that would ease myself from having to learn recipes for crafting stuff. So here it is:
- Portability: You can carry around a portable crafting tool anywhere you go. Simply bring your Craft Pad with you anywhere you go and right click it to open it's User Interface (GUI), which has a crafting grid.
- Easy crafting: Ever thought that, in order to craft multiple items, manually placing the ingredients on the exact quantities on the grid was a lot of trouble? The XACT Crafter is the stationary, heavy use, crafting machine that relieves that pain off your back. Once a recipe is set, it will take the ingredients from the resources buffer into the grid, so you can craft as many sets as you want, without having anything to worry too much about.
- Missing Ingredients: The crafting devices will let you know if you are missing ingredients for your crafts. The grid slots missing ingredients will become red.
- Store Recipes: Modded Minecraft adds a lot of game-play, but also a lot of recipes. Since some of them are frequently used a lot, XACT let's you store your frequently-used recipes into Recipe Chips. You can carry them around with you on the Chip Case, which can hold up to 30 recipes.
- Automation: You can keep the resources for the XACT Crafter supplied through Buildcraft Pipes or RP2 Tubes (feed from any side).
- NEI integration: Import recipes into the crafting grid directly from NEI.
- The vanilla workbench is now able to keep it's contents after the GUI is closed.
- Did I mentioned that holding shift on the GUIs might reveal something that is hidden?
- Modular Powersuits integration: You can install the CraftPad module into the MPS Power Gauntlet, so you always carrying a smart crafting table with you.
- Eloraam: for creating and maintaining Red Power, which is the mod that inspired me to make this one.
- ChickenBones: for his help throughout the development of the NEI Plugin (now integrated into the mod).
- Samidare: for his help during the development of this mod.
- Asajev: for creating the machine's textures.
- mssodin28: for adding configurable key bindings and NEI usage handler.
- Follow me on Twitter: @_Xhamolk
- IRC: you can usually find me on #xact at irc.esper.net
- Blog: I'll set up a one soon, so you can follow the development and the newer features of this of this mod.
Edited by Xhamolk_, 29 August 2013 - 04:57 PM.