• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.2] 100% Vanilla Survival ♦ ZeroCraft ♦ Mature, Private, Whitelisted, Limited PvP [Large Biomes] [Dedicated Server - 24/7]

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Osspi
    Osspi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: Osspi

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:47 AM

IGN:  Osspi

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
2+ years

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?
I love making Redstone machines and playing with game mechanics. However when it comes to survival I tend to prefer making large builds.

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you?
Very Mature, one of my strong points I would say.

Why does this server interest you?
Vanilla SMP, Large Biomes is always a plus too and reading the replies the people seem nice.

What languages do you speak?
Only English :\

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built?
Not the best build I've done, but it's definitely my favourite, simply because LOZ is my favourite series.
Posted Image

What do you want in a server?
I want to try things that I haven't done before in Minecraft, usually I stick to caves and holes. But I want to take my builds in a whole different direction.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before?
I haven't been banned to my knowledge  however my name has popped up on some ban list website for a server I've never heard of.

Register or log in to remove.

Predator_Rage

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

IGN: Predator_RageX

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1.5-2 Years

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? I would say my favorite thing to do in minecraft is just gather resources with other people and build cool things with redstone.

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you? I think I'm pretty mature. I know my age group gets a bad rep for being wild and crazy but in my opinion i don't think I'm that type of person.

Why does this server interest you? I've been looking for a great vanilla server to build cool things and make new friends on.

What languages do you speak? English

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built? I honestly don't have a favorite thing i have built or remembered what i have build xD

What do you want in a server? I want nice, friendly people that don't grief or steal in a server.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before? Sad to say yes i have been banned before but i hope you understand that i have changed my ways and just want to have fun.

_CosmicEgg

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

IGN: _CosmicEgg

How long have you been playing Minecraft?  >2yrs but interestingly, I had a vision of MC during meditation about a year before I discovered it.

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?  I'm perhaps an unusual player in that I like to play a support role in game.  I like farming best and I'm extremely efficient.  I can produce overworld resources in abundance for use by other players.  In keeping with the idea of players settling nearby each other, this would allow more time for others to pursue their goals.  I like to build houses, but I'm not so very keen on grand structures.  Building a small town of some description with other players would be great fun.

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you?  Maturity, to me, is that mellowness one gains through experience.  It's the softening of the jagged edges of youth.  It's tolerance, patience, generosity, forbearance, and compassion.  Age does not necessarily correlate to maturity.  I know a lot of people older than me who seem very content to remain blissfully immature.  Likewise, I know a lot of teenagers who are mature in a most refreshing way.  I am one of those mature both in and for my age. :)

Why does this server interest you?  I would like to join a server at start-up and build that community into something really great.  I would also like it if it stuck around for a while.  Servers seem to come and go pretty quickly here.  When I watch some of the server communities on youtube, I feel like there must be others that don't stick together just because of their fan base.

What languages do you speak? English, Finnish, and kitchen French. lol  (I studied pastry in France)

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built?  Well, as the farmer type that I am, I can only really talk about efficient farming.  I can supply hands and resources for grand structures.  I'm happy to leave that sort of thing to others.  It takes all kinds in a community.

What do you want in a server?  It would be nice if it were still afloat in a year or so. :)   I want nice people who are actually online and reasonably communicative.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before?  lol No.

akuneso
    akuneso

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Minecraft: Shadeslate

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:29 PM

IGN:  Shadeslate

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 months

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Mining in caves, not solo

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you? The best indicator of a person's maturity is how that person treats other people. I'm very mature.

Why does this server interest you? Its vanilla. Thats it. I'm tired of these stupid skill leveling mods and rpgs and crap. I just wanna play minecraft with other people without all this silly stuff.

What languages do you speak? English

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built? I don't have a "favorite" thing. Everything I build is my favorite.
♦ If you can supply a picture, that'd be awesome!
♦ Don't worry if it's not the most amazing build ever.

What do you want in a server? A vanilla MULTIPLAYER experience. I want to build near people and play with people.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before? Yes, from one server. Basically I refered to a friend of mine as "nigga" because, he's my friend and I sometimes refer to my friends as that. I was being playful. But the rest of the server basically had an uproar. I decided to leave the server voluntarily. I went to the Dynamap website to tell my friend I was leaving for good, but when I tried to talk I didn't have permission. Turned out I got banned. Idk about you but I think that was really silly.
♦ If so, please be honest and explain why you got banned. I won't hold it against you.
♦ If not, then just leave this empty or say "No".

speedster155

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:43 AM

IGN: Speedster155

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Ive had this game since alpha, redstone was released shortly after I started playing.

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft? Survival is probably my favorite thing, I think survival with other people would enchance the game almost.

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you? Understanding that there is a point where having fun starts to damage other people, be it mentally, physically, emotionally. Maturity is knowing when to stop before these things happen, and being able to make up for mistakes should they happen. 7/10

Why does this server interest you? I think playing with people who dont grief and want to work together will be alot of fun. I like minecraft without mods or plugins, and I hope that this server will continue to do this.

What languages do you speak? English, I took german for 2 years in highschool but my knowledge of it is very limited now.

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built? I had this perfect world location. It was an island, on one side was a large lake, the other side had a sandy beach with trees mixed in just past the water around it. I hollowed out the island and built what is probably my best house to date. It had a very expansive mob spawner underground which brought them up to a point in my house where I could kill them. It had plenty of supplies, and I really enjoyed the layout of it as well as its aesthetics . The location was perfect, and right under it was a very expansive mine that led out to other areas of the map. I still miss it to this day, I lost it when my old computer crashed.

What do you want in a server?
Friends to build/trade with and get inspiration from, and just a good overall community.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before?
  No Ive never played on an SMP server that wasnt just irl friends.

501legionaireforums
  • Minecraft: 501legionaire

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:32 AM

IGN: 501legionaire

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since alpha.

What would you say is your favorite thing to do in Minecraft?  I like to build hidden passages and secret rooms via redstone and other things

How do you describe maturity? And by that definition, how mature are you?  Someone whos is honest respectfull humble and does not concern him/herself with unimportant things such as race, sexuality, etc...

Why does this server interest you?  The last vanilla server that I was on for the past three months has recently closed down.  I want to join this server because I really enjoy survival vanilla minecraft with other people as I think that is how the game should be played.

What languages do you speak? I speak english and french

What's your most favorite thing you've ever built? My mooshroom island on the last server I played on.
Posted Image
♦ If you can supply a picture, that'd be awesome!
♦ Don't worry if it's not the most amazing build ever.

What do you want in a server?  A nice simple vanilla experience with a friendly community of player with various building styles.

And lastly, have you ever been banned before?  I have been banned once on a server when I first started playing because I thought those diamond blocks were public property :P
♦ If so, please be honest and explain why you got banned. I won't hold it against you.
♦ If not, then just leave this empty or say "No".