• Please log in to reply
1024 replies to this topic

edwa2
    edwa2

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

holy ­, great app ! remember to go check out our webiste aswell guys!

Register or log in to remove.

Wildlynxx

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

Dear adventurer of Middle Earth, here Osgiliath, the former capital of Gondor:
Posted Image

Be an elf or die

lapin03
    lapin03

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Out of Character(OOC): (Don’t be shy we won’t ban for this part it’s only to know our players)    
IGN(In Game Name):lapin03

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before? Yes I played on Crafthammer  

Age ( Please do not lie It won’t make you better): 12    

Country/ Time zone: Canada  

Did anyone tell you about this? ( Please give us his MC IGN )

Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed):For fun!I like Lord of the ring! and I used to play Lord Of The Ring online    

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?:
Probably a Nazgul because they're really nice.

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week):Five hour and + a week

Have you read the rules?: Yes, Frodo

In Character(IC) INFO:

Name(Please give your Character a name that fits with your race) :Mauhúr

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman):Orc of isengard    

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): A few days old

Character Backstory( What happened to your character? Were his parents slaughtered and he grew up in the streets or did he learn at the the College of Winterhold? Maybe he was part of a group of deadly assassins who got paid to do some one's dirty work.Or maybe he was just a peaceful farmer minding his own business when suddenly his familly was kidnapped and he was left to die in his burning farm.You decide what happened to him and please be very descriptive. It should be more then 50 words):
Mauhur is an orc who was born in the mud like all other orcs. (considering that he is only a few day old, he has not experienced any real thing in is life)

Personality traits(What is your character like?Is he a charming young man or dark and mysterious person?Maybe he is just a loyal man looking for work and wanting to start a family .Would he help some one that was about to die or let them die? Is he cold and cruel? Once again please be very descriptive. Just make a short paragraph) :
He's cruel and he particulary love slaying young kids and eat them. He also love burning village.    

Physical description or image of skin?( Does he have any facial hairs? What does he wear like clothes and why? Was it given to him by his father or did he craft it himself? Please not too long, just short and sweet)Please put a picture of your skin.:
He's a cruel orc and he wear a skull on his belt. He also has only two teeth and has green eyes and a little short. There's skin HTML adress:http://minecraftskins.fr/skin/0c409f91fc665279/    

What is he/she good at? (Examples: Sword fighting, blacksmithing, using a bow, etc)
He's a good swordsman.

Blade33336

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:48 PM

View Postlapin03, on 11 November 2012 - 09:19 PM, said:

In Character(IC) INFO:

Name(Please give your Character a name that fits with your race) :Mauhúr

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman):Orc of isengard

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): A few days old

Character Backstory( What happened to your character? Were his parents slaughtered and he grew up in the streets or did he learn at the the College of Winterhold? Maybe he was part of a group of deadly assassins who got paid to do some one's dirty work.Or maybe he was just a peaceful farmer minding his own business when suddenly his familly was kidnapped and he was left to die in his burning farm.You decide what happened to him and please be very descriptive. It should be more then 50 words):
Mauhur is an orc who was born in the mud like all other orcs. (considering that he is only a few day old, he has not experienced any real thing in is life)
Hey, it's not really my area to be correcting you since it's not my server, and I may be wrong, but I believe it was only the Uruk-hai who were born from the mud. Just a note, you may want to look into it yourself.
Check out my Minecraft Kesha parody :) http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eW-AJa_HucI

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

The guy in charge of whitelisting should take care of this soon...

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:41 AM

One week until the beta test everyone!!! :D
For people who haven't applied yet, you should do so, if you want to be part of the small beta :)

And two weeks before the release!!!

ike7892
    ike7892

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN!!!

ike7892
    ike7892

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:41 AM

THE REAL POST THIS TIME
  Out of Character(OOC)
IGN(In Game Name): LazuliMan_500000

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before?Or have you played games like Skyrim, etc): I have played Skyrim and Oblivion

Age ( Please do not lie It won’t make you better): 13

Country/ Time zone: Australia (Don't know time zone)

Did anyone tell you about this? ( Please give us his MC IGN ) DaimondGuy_90000

Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed): I have been reading aboutr this server and noticed that this server is exactly like the one I have always imagined in my head. I have also loved lord of the rings since I was about 7!

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?: A Nazgul, becasue they have always been he things I have fancied in the LOTR franchise.

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week): Most Likely Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and sometimes sunday and monday.

Have you read the rules?: I have Mr.Frodo

IGN
Name : Malekith

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman): Human Man.

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): Just a 27 year old man.

Character Backstory.(You decide what happened to him and please be very descriptive. It should be more then 50 words): Malekith grew up like any normal boy should. He played and fought with his father who also looked after him. Unfortunately Malekith's mother died shortly after giving birth to Malekith. Malekith's father had taught Malekith to fight with any sword you could put in his hands. By the age of 23, Malekith made friends with a dwarf called Ncirt Warsmelter. Ncirt and Malekith spend alot of time together. Malekith loves to stay at Ncirt's place quite often.

Personality traits(What is your character like? Is he a charming young man or dark and mysterious person? Maybe he is just a loyal man looking for work and wanting to start a family .Would he help someone that was about to die or let them die? Is he cold and cruel? Once again please be very descriptive. Just make a short paragraph): Malekith is a nice man that seems to be a magnet of friends. He is very loyal and would do anything for anyone for a reward.(However he will do anything for a friend in need.) He can get selfish from time to time and loves the company of others.

Physical description or image of skin?( Does he have any facial hairs? What does he wear like clothes and why? Was it given to him by his father or did he craft it himself? Please not too long, just short and sweet)Please put a picture of your skin.: I don't know how to. Sorry He always dresses like a ranger having a primary colour of dark green! He has a black beard and black hair.

What is he/she good at? (Examples: Sword fighting, blacksmithing, using a bow, etc) He's good at Sword fighting, Selling Items, Atracting attention and being loyal.

zwartebanddief
  • Minecraft: ijsselzichta

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

Out of Character(OOC):
IGN:ijsselzichta

Roleplaying experience:  A couple years, i believe it's about.. three and a half now, started on a Dutch RP forum, moved on to an English one, moved on to WoW RP, and whenever i couldn't play WoW, i played MC RP, i've seriously played on a couple of servers, including Lotc(Joined a few weeks before their launch) and Elantria.

Age ( Please do not lie It won’t make you better):   15

Country/ Time zone:  The Netherlands, so CET.

Did anyone tell you about this?: Nope.

Why do you want to join us?: I'm searching for a new RP server again, a good one, and would like to start from the start of the server plus, i like the gigantic story of the Lotr setting, including all its characters, seeing how i have The Hobbit, Children of Hurin and The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun.

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?: I wouldn't do any of them unless you'd force me, i prefer my own characters above already created ones, but, if i had to choose, i'd be a Nazgul, as i love the evil characters, the ones which everyone fears, certainly not Frodo *cough cough, get it?*

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week): a couple hours on weekdays, except for thursdays(Have to work on those) and basicly the whole weekend, excluding mornings for homework and sleeping. Posted Image

Have you read the rules?: Yup.

In Character(IC) INFO:

Name(Please give your Character a name that fits with your race): Thorus Blackshield.

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman):   Male Dwarven blacksmith.

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): He is 168 years of age, middle-aged.

Character Backstory: He's a traveling blacksmith, grew up on the road, his mother got pregnant off him trough a random adventure with another traveling Dwarf.
He learned everything he needed to know to survive in this world from his mother, who also is a traveling blacksmith, including that everyone was a potential customer, no matter what they'd use their wares for.
He learned how to fight, trade, mine and smith from her, but, most importantly, he learned coldness and cruelty, he learned that making money for the lives of others wasn't all that bad, as someone else would probably do it if they didn't.
He learned how it was to be rich, when their trade was popular and he learned how it was to be poor, when they were out in the wilderness, with only their minerals and their cart, no food, so hungry that he could barerly walk.
He learned how to fight bandits, using his battle-axe.
He stayed with his mother for a bit more then a hundred years, going from a burden to the main money-maker, however, when he was somewhere around one-hundred years old, he took a order which he had to do alone, simply leaving his mother there, taking their minerals.
He joined a group of bandits as their blacksmith, crafting them the finest armour a bandit could wish, he joined them in their raids, and became respected amongst their group, he stayed with them for twenty years, but the Humans aged, and now were to old to fight, so he left, traveling from city to city as a traveling blacksmith again, doing occasional mercenary work.
Today, he still travels the land as a traveling blacksmith, and with the occasional attacks from bandits, his life remains an exciting one, trading with Orcs who are planning on destroying villages to crafting crowns for kings, he has seen it all, except for the Dwarven kingdoms, of which he only has heard stories.

Personality traits: Thorus is cold and cruel, doing anything for his own survival, his business, however, he is a good liar and mostly walks around with a friendly smile, his eyes warm, often people consider him friendly and nice, not knowing that he'd slit their throat if they had just a little more gold, that he enjoys killing and that, most of all, he is using them for his own survival.

Physical description or image of skin?: His eyes are red, his hair black, reaching down to his neck, he has a decent beard, reaching down to his stomach, he's quite tanned for a Dwarf and has a tattoo on each shoulder, some sort of circle with a cross in it.
He wears sturdy black leather pants, boots, gloves and a sleeve-less vest, his vest is sleeve-less as it can get quite hot in a forge, even for a Dwarf, although he wears gloves to protect his hands from all to serious burns, he has a brown belt, with a gold buckle and a Iron dagger strapped under his arm, hidden for dangerous situations, when he's without a weapon.
Please put a picture of your skin.:
Posted Image

What is he/she good at?: He's a good liar, reasonable at fighting with either a axe or a hammer and good at blacksmithing, with the experience of an entire life-time.

How does that sound?
Posted Image

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:20 PM

Should be reviewed today.
And we have seen that Daimond_guy9000 has refered someone, there will be a little ( NOT BIG ) prize in game which we will decide soon.

TKuks
    TKuks

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Out of Character(OOC): Tim  
IGN(In Game Name): TKuks

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before?Or have you played games like Skyrim, etc): Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, WoW, SWTOR, EVE, DnD... I;ve been RP'ing for about ten years.

Age ( Please do not lie It won’t make you better): 22

Country/ Time zone:  Hawaii

Did anyone tell you about this? ( Please give us his MC IGN ) No, just found it on the forums and wanted to get in on it.
Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed):   I love LoTR, and obviously MC, and I think that to be able to delve into the world of Tolkein through something fun and sociable like MC would be fantastic.

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?: I would not want to play one of the listed characters, I'd be much happier creating my own Posted Image

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week): 3-4 hours a day, moreso on the weekends.

Have you read the rules?: I have, Frodo.

In Character(IC) INFO:

Name(Please give your Character a name that fits with your race) : Lowallyn, son of Argawyn

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman): Male Mariner from Númenor  

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): Young Adult

Character Backstory: On the northern coast of Númenor, in Forostar. In a small unnamed village on the North Western coast of the island, Lowallyn came of age to begin travelling the seas, and so joined the crew of the Ship Laurelin. During a greats storm, the ship was destroyed on the rocks near Andrast, and Lowallyn, along with the few other survivors, salvaged what they could from the wreckage and began a journey west to Edheliond. Once they arrived there, the crew realized they could not afford a new ship to get home, and so they set forth on their own adventures. It is here that we begin his tale.

Personality traits: Lowallyn is a kind hearted soul who tries to bring out the best in everyone and every situation. He is quick to draw a blade, but quicker to draw a laugh. He likes to smoke and drink, but he was raised by sailors, so that is only natural. He is witty and sharp of mind, but uses his words wisely. Sadly, he does not trust easily, and so he distances himself from others.
Physical description or image of skin?I don;t have a skin for him yet, but Lowallyn has dark brown hair with a full beard, piercing blue eyes, and wears simple adventurer's leathers. He carries with him a longsword and dirk, as well as a shortbow.  

What is he/she good at?: Lowallyn is good at navigating, swordfighting, leatherworking, smithing, survival skills.

edwa2
    edwa2

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Humans, please put you nationality in your app, rohan, gondor or other!

00Zeus00
    00Zeus00

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Minecraft: LeGitOpTiCz

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:14 PM

Out of Character(OOC):
IGN(In Game Name): LeGitOpTiCz

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before?Or have you played games like Skyrim, etc):   I've played on many Roleplay servers such as Crafthammer, Lord of the Craft, Kingdom of Aeonis, Skyrim RP, and several more. I have played games such as Skyrim and LOTR Online.

Country/ Time zone:  -7 GMT/USA

Did anyone tell you about this? ( Please give us his MC IGN ) No

Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed):   I am an absolute fan of LOTR and Medieval Fantasy. Knowing that there is a server making a world very similar to LOTR's, makes me want to apply and RP with other players. Not only that, you guys provide a good understanding on what to expect on the server while it is still being built.

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?:   Probably Aragorn because he is one of the main characters of the story/movie. He is a skilled warrior along with his heroic traits leading him to accomplish several things throughout his journey.

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week):Most likely 3-6 days a week, since I have sports and depending how good the server really is.

Have you read the rules?:FRODO, yes.

In Character(IC) INFO:

Name(Please give your Character a name that fits with your race) :Gregory_Drake

Race(Go see the race section higher up. And is he a man or a woman):   Human [Male]-Gondor Ranger

Age(Is he a child, a teen, a father\mother or an elder?): 47-middle aged man.

Character Backstory( What happened to your character? Were his parents slaughtered and he grew up in the streets or did he learn at the the College of Winterhold? Maybe he was part of a group of deadly assassins who got paid to do some one's dirty work.Or maybe he was just a peaceful farmer minding his own business when suddenly his familly was kidnapped and he was left to die in his burning farm.You decide what happened to him and please be very descriptive. It should be more then 50 words): Gregory grew up in the streets of Gondor. Never knowing who his parents were, he was an orphan until the age of 15. Kicked out of the orphanage for picking fights since everyone made fun of him for never getting chosen to be someone's son, Greg became a grim man. Growing up, he had to work to survive. Worked as a blacksmith for a short while, a cook, and maybe cleaned a noble's home for some coin or two. Just as every boy or man has a dream, Greg had one too. His dream was to become a Ranger. A Ranger to serve and help the people, protect and fight against evil. So, Greg was recruited. He learned how to read and write, along on how to survive in the wild. Training day and night, learning how to string and un string a bow in a matter of seconds. Gregory became an excel Ranger, his accuracy cunning, skill to use the sword unique. Never being cocky, never being stupid, blending in with the forest in the cloak, Gregory became a Ranger of Gondor.

Personality traits(What is your character like?Is he a charming young man or dark and mysterious person?Maybe he is just a loyal man looking for work and wanting to start a family .Would he help some one that was about to die or let them die? Is he cold and cruel? Once again please be very descriptive. Just make a short paragraph) :   Gregory Drake, a grim man with a loyalty unmatched. i Highly intelligent, able to outsmarting you without trying. Kind if you know him well, generous to a friend or a person of good. Funny once you get to know him and wise with words and ideas.

Physical description or image of skin?( Does he have any facial hairs? What does he wear like clothes and why? Was it given to him by his father or did he craft it himself? Please not too long, just short and sweet)Please put a picture of your skin.: Gregory has a nicely trimmed small beard, with green and brown cloak. Broad shoulders, reaching about 5 foot 8 in height. Soft leather boots to sneak and run quickly without being noticed. A hood to shadow his face, a quiver with arrows strapped to his back with a body sturdily built.  Posted Image View Aragorn/Strider (Lord of the Rings) requested by juju_the_brave
What is he/she good at? (Examples: Sword fighting, blacksmithing, using a bow, etc) An excellent shot with a bow, cunning sword skills, able to talk himself out of a dangerous situation at times, can blacksmith a bit since it was one of his jobs growing up. And sneaking and running quickly without being noticed.

Posted Image

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Every single app has been reviewed! Thanks for every one who applied! :D These really help us out. We are awaiting more apps!

-The RingsCraft Team

ku72
    ku72

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 117 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

We now have a feel as to where the races stand, Thank you, and we are still looking for humans and dwarves!

00Zeus00
    00Zeus00

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Server seems amazing as it is! Too excited to wait for the release!

Posted Image

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

We are building the roads and preparing the plugins for the beta test on the 16th. Remember, all of our new players, to be here on the 16th! :D

*** And on the 24th too!!! ***

emily2019

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:42 AM

Out of Character(OOC): (Don’t be shy we won’t ban for this part it’s only to know our players)  
IGN(In Game Name): emily2019

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before?Or have you played games like Skyrim, etc): I have played Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Country/ Time zone: Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed):   United States, Pacific Time Zone

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?: I am not really sure.

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week): I try to get on every night

00Zeus00
    00Zeus00

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

View Postemily2019, on 13 November 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): emily2019

Roleplaying experience(Have you ever played on Minecraft Roleplay Servers before?Or have you played games like Skyrim, etc): I have played Elder Scrolls Oblivion

Country/ Time zone: Why do you want to join us? ( Please be a bit detailed):   United States, Pacific Time Zone

IF you could choose a character from the list in the post, who would you want to be and why?: I am not really sure.

Time you can give to this server(Everyday, or per week): I try to get on every night
Don't forget the IC (In-Character) info.

Posted Image

RingscraftOfficial

Posted 13 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

View Post00Zeus00, on 13 November 2012 - 01:55 AM, said:

Don't forget the IC (In-Character) info.

And don't forget to read the rules! Thanks! :D