Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Your opinion about the reactor


  • Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

Poll: Reactor (36 member(s) have cast votes)

You opinion?

  1. Awesome!! (11 votes [30.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 30.56%

  2. Its good (10 votes [27.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 27.78%

  3. Okay, but rather have the normal nether (10 votes [27.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 27.78%

  4. Why no nether AND reactor? (1 votes [2.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.78%

  5. Don't like it, but to get resources I will need to use it (2 votes [5.56%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.56%

  6. It's ok for me, I won't use it, dislike it (0 votes [0.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 0.00%

  7. Hate it!!! (1 votes [2.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.78%

  8. Why the hell it's called "nether" reactor? Is just retextured zombies! (1 votes [2.78%])

    Percentage of vote: 2.78%

Your opinion about what it does/how its built?

  1. Too expensive! (hard to build, hard to defeat, gives almost nothing worth it) (7 votes [20.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 20.00%

  2. Too OP! (cheap to build, easy to defeat, gives too much stuff) (2 votes [5.71%])

    Percentage of vote: 5.71%

  3. Totally balanced (11 votes [31.43%])

    Percentage of vote: 31.43%

  4. Should be balanced a little bit (more expensive/harder/less items) (3 votes [8.57%])

    Percentage of vote: 8.57%

  5. Should be balanced a little bit (cheaper/easier/more items/gold should not disappear) (12 votes [34.29%])

    Percentage of vote: 34.29%

Its a griefing tool? (it creates an obsidian fortress around it)

  1. Totally (remove the obelisk) (7 votes [19.44%])

    Percentage of vote: 19.44%

  2. Its ok (21 votes [58.33%])

    Percentage of vote: 58.33%

  3. Should be balanced (less obsidian/another block) (8 votes [22.22%])

    Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21

nemord4545

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:04 PM

i like it ,but im going to build mine underground because i dont want that scar (nor do i have the space for it)

Register or log in to remove.

#22

Dravarden

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

View PostPANCAKE_Inc, on 05 November 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:


He used all the time to make the reactor, so he didn't have time to make other things

What i mean by that, he could have used zombies instead of pigmen and then later do the nether (wich i dont think will happen since here are not even caves yet)

#23

Bunkaz94
    Bunkaz94

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

He should change the pigman to zombies then later he adds nether... Oh wait, because of the stupid old phones instead of focusing on the A6X we can't get nether/caves!

<_<
Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
Spoiler:

#24

Joe_Kerr

Posted 08 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

He said that the core wouldnt be imlimented in creative mode, but in the past we also modded diamond tools, tnt eg into creative so if the modders would do this unlock, we'd have the reactor in creative, too ;)
But in my opinion the core is not the problem, even it is hard to gather the ressources you need without cheating, the thing that annoys me is that zombie pigman are aggressive when they spawn and not only when you hit them, so unless we have armor and potions its nearly impossible to sirvive in that obsidian building for the normal player...thats sad, cause for example:
I spent hours on searching for diamond and gold and iron to build that reactor, then i actually build it and i die and all spawned items are gone (he said they despawn faster than normal items) so i wasted a lot of time for nothing...
Posted Image
Click on the image to visit my channel :) enjoy

#25

zZnick5000Zz
  • Minecraft: nick5000

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:17 PM

I personally don't like this and would much rather have other new features in this update rather than a fake Nether.

Want a free mushroom? Click that +1 button below my post to get a free one!
Posted Image


#26

Bunkaz94
    Bunkaz94

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:28 AM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 08 November 2012 - 12:48 PM, said:

He said that the core wouldnt be imlimented in creative mode, but in the past we also modded diamond tools, tnt eg into creative so if the modders would do this unlock, we'd have the reactor in creative, too ;)
But in my opinion the core is not the problem, even it is hard to gather the ressources you need without cheating, the thing that annoys me is that zombie pigman are aggressive when they spawn and not only when you hit them, so unless we have armor and potions its nearly impossible to sirvive in that obsidian building for the normal player...thats sad, cause for example:
I spent hours on searching for diamond and gold and iron to build that reactor, then i actually build it and i die and all spawned items are gone (he said they despawn faster than normal items) so i wasted a lot of time for nothing...

They spawn aggroed because if not you can just stay all day there taking items, just like no pigmen were there.
Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
Spoiler:

#27

Joe_Kerr

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

View PostBunkaz94, on 09 November 2012 - 07:28 AM, said:



They spawn aggroed because if not you can just stay all day there taking items, just like no pigmen were there.
Its a nether reactor not a aggressive mob reactor. In the nether i dont must attack those zombiepigmen, too :/
Posted Image
Click on the image to visit my channel :) enjoy

#28

xtremetroller
  • Location: in my warm bed :3
  • Minecraft: xtremetroller14
  • Xbox:who cares? -.-

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

hm I have a blanced opinion :/ it has pros and cons

#29

PANCAKE_Inc

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

View PostHell_Mf_Max, on 05 November 2012 - 06:50 PM, said:

My opinion = Sh*t
we don't want your opinion, it's the same for everything
Posted Image
I like pancakes :P

#30

Bunkaz94
    Bunkaz94

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

View PostJoe_Kerr, on 09 November 2012 - 11:49 AM, said:


Its a nether reactor not a aggressive mob reactor. In the nether i dont must attack those zombiepigmen, too :/

But in the nether there are ghasts, and not random items popping.

View PostPANCAKE_Inc, on 09 November 2012 - 06:56 PM, said:


we don't want your opinion, it's the same for everything

Not really, mention android and it will be like he saw God.

Mention apple and he will slap his dog, smash his mouse, and hit the keyboard angry.
Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
Spoiler:

#31

Dravarden

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

So 0.5.0 was released...

#32

Bunkaz94
    Bunkaz94

    Lapis Lazuli Collector

  • Members
  • 1006 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:00 PM

Someone else can't use the reactor/chests in creative? iOS/iPad 5.1.1
Sorry about my english, my native language is spanish!
Spoiler:

#33

Jakestarz
  • Location: The void between bedrock and the nether spawning creepers.
  • Xbox:SYCOGLUESNIFFER

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:27 PM

Two words, Mobile Optimizations.

View PostBunkaz94, on 08 November 2012 - 09:48 AM, said:

He should change the pigman to zombies then later he adds nether... Oh wait, because of the stupid old phones instead of focusing on the A6X we can't get nether/caves!

Posted Image
Why so much hating? o.o It's just a game....
"It's not what your country can do for you, it's what you can do for this country."

#34

EnderGolem
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _Skar_
  • Xbox:EnderGolem

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:18 AM

Honestly, I think he could have done better. I'd like to see a NETHER, maybe altered of some kind? :) I mean if it's called the 'Nether Reactor", then why are doors spawning??

The Nether is probably my favorite dimension, and I'm very dissapointed that it's not in MCPE. I'm sure MY phone could probably handle it, with a fairly recent Android version...
Posted Image