Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.2][SSP/SMP] Project Bench v1.8.0[Forge][25000+ Downloads]

utility chest crafting

  • Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#1

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:01 PM

Project Bench will no longer be updated.

I have altered the direction of the mod, and thereby prompted a new forum post. It is now called Crafting Suite, and the Project Bench is contained in that mod now.

Crafting Suite

will be leaving this up though, as some may wish to use the version in this, stand alone mod, rather than the fancy new version during the transition. It's been fun Posted Image
Spoiler:

something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Matix763
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: Dialga123

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:40 PM

Since redpower never got updated i always looked for a replacement for the project table, thanks :)
Posted Image

#3

Flygon1
    Flygon1

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: MattRapper

Posted 04 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Awesome, Ive been looking for something like this for a while
Posted Image

#4

Dukfan
    Dukfan

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 48 posts
  • Location: Portland, Oregon, United States
  • Minecraft: Dukfan
  • Xbox:dukfan0

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:50 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!

#5

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

View PostMatix763, on 03 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Since redpower never got updated i always looked for a replacement for the project table, thanks Posted Image
I was going mad without it, I made it for a server I play on with friends with all the tech mods. It's so handy.

View PostFlygon1, on 04 November 2012 - 12:27 AM, said:

Awesome, Ive been looking for something like this for a while
Glad you like it!

View PostDukfan, on 04 November 2012 - 04:50 AM, said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS!!!!!
Haha, you're welcome!
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

#6

SpitefulFox
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: SpitefulFox

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:54 AM

If I had a gun held to my head and was forced to choose only a single thing from RP2 to use in Minecraft, I'd probably dodge the bullet and uppercut my attacker.  And then I'd choose the Project Table because it is the best thing since sliced bread. :P

You, sir, are a hero for making this.

#7

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

View PostSpitefulFox, on 04 November 2012 - 04:54 AM, said:

If I had a gun held to my head and was forced to choose only a single thing from RP2 to use in Minecraft, I'd probably dodge the bullet and uppercut my attacker.  And then I'd choose the Project Table because it is the best thing since sliced bread. Posted Image

You, sir, are a hero for making this.
You get the prize for best feedback :D
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

#8

tetkris
    tetkris

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 210 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

redpower never updating so this mod is awesome :D
Posted Image

#9

Bellaabzug21

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:14 AM

This is a wonderful replacement. Please expand it so that it never gets forgotten.
Beta Tester for Ars Magica and creator of Soaryn's Ascended. Check it out! https://plus.google....155226270671480

#10

cambobambo
  • Location: In Cognito
  • Minecraft: Pop2139
  • Xbox:Not Yet

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:55 AM

Eloraam is not on hiatus if you even watch direwolf and slowpokes twitch stream she has most of the mod working for 1.4.2 except for frames and their corresponding machines. Also nice mod man. XD

#11

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

View Postcambobambo, on 04 November 2012 - 06:55 AM, said:

Eloraam is not on hiatus if you even watch direwolf and slowpokes twitch stream she has most of the mod working for 1.4.2 except for frames and their corresponding machines. Also nice mod man. XD
I actually just recently found this out from the ForgeCraft lets play on youtube by mead. But I figured this would still have it's niche.
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

#12

pyros68
    pyros68

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:16 AM

Hi,Great mod, one small problem I'm having is that the table eat my minum stone after each transmutation.
not a big porblem, just a heads up, thank you again

#13

Kel007
    Kel007

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 239 posts
  • Location: In the sky...

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:20 AM

Another good thing - it saves space! 2 project bench has more inventory space than 1 chest and 1 crafting table. Take that, minecraft chests!
Posted Image

#14

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

View Postpyros68, on 04 November 2012 - 07:16 AM, said:

Hi,Great mod, one small problem I'm having is that the table eat my minum stone after each transmutation.
not a big porblem, just a heads up, thank you again
Could you explain what you mean by that? If it doesn't find the stuff in the small inventory, it will automatically put from the crafting area.
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

#15

HI17
    HI17

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:30 AM

have talk about eloraam about this mod??

#16

SpitefulFox
  • Location: California
  • Minecraft: SpitefulFox

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

View Post_bau5, on 04 November 2012 - 07:21 AM, said:


Could you explain what you mean by that? If it doesn't find the stuff in the small inventory, it will automatically put from the crafting area.

Haven't tried this myself yet, but he's talking about Equivalent Exchange 3.  The Minium Stone has a bunch of crafting recipes that give you back your Minium Stone, minus some damage.  Kind of like the saw or drawplate in RP2.  Sounds like your project table isn't correctly returning "reagents" the way a crafting table would.

#17

thrandisher

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:07 AM

Thanks for this!  I just started doing a few industrial mods and was thinking i need this exact feature or my head was going to blow up son and i was gonna quit MC again for a few more versions.

I dont like/no interest in RP2, so i never knew it was in there. Happy day 's are here right now. w000!

#18

pyros68
    pyros68

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

View PostSpitefulFox, on 04 November 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

Haven't tried this myself yet, but he's talking about Equivalent Exchange 3.  The Minium Stone has a bunch of crafting recipes that give you back your Minium Stone, minus some damage.  Kind of like the saw or drawplate in RP2.  Sounds like your project table isn't correctly returning "reagents" the way a crafting table would.

Hi, yeah, exactly what SpitefulFox said, thanks

#19

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

View PostSpitefulFox, on 04 November 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:



Haven't tried this myself yet, but he's talking about Equivalent Exchange 3.  The Minium Stone has a bunch of crafting recipes that give you back your Minium Stone, minus some damage.  Kind of like the saw or drawplate in RP2.  Sounds like your project table isn't correctly returning "reagents" the way a crafting table would.
Ah okay I know what he means now. I'll look into this.
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).

#20

_bau5
    _bau5

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 498 posts
  • Location: United States
  • Minecraft: _bau5bot

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

I think I've fixed this bug. I don't have any mods that have functionality like that, so it's only been tested with the milk buckets in the cake recipe. Let me know if it works
something - _bau5(formerly rickrage12).