• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

MineBeast | ** STARTING FROM £2 ** | ** GREAT OFFERS ** | **SSD** | ** FREE PLUGIN SUPPORT ** | Experienced Staff | Guarranteed Up-time | High Quality

affordable high quality host

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MineBeastHosting

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:53 PM

Posted Image

MCForums2012 - 25% off your first month on all plans!

(Use this coupon when you're on the check out)

Offer ends in January, so buy now!

ORDER NOW!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

bigbearhminer

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Sweet, i bought a server from these guys, they have SUPEr fast servers, dont be fooled by the prices, they are brill! the one thing i didnt like is the panel theme, but you can change it in one click to diffrent ones  :)

MineBeastHosting

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:33 AM

View Postbigbearhminer, on 03 November 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Sweet, i bought a server from these guys, they have SUPEr fast servers, dont be fooled by the prices, they are brill! the one thing i didnt like is the panel theme, but you can change it in one click to diffrent ones  Posted Image

Thank you for the positive feedback. :)

MineBeastHosting

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

We're experiencing technical difficulties with our website, but we should be back up soon. Posted Image

Update: We should be back up now, although it may go down again soon.

Edited by MineBeastHosting, 04 November 2012 - 10:50 AM.

bossomeness

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:05 AM

I would like a refund for my payments. I paid once, and in the billing section under client area, it still said UNPAID. Thinking I paid incorrectly, I paid again, but yet it still said UNPAID. Then, a day or two later, I tried going back to see what it said. It still said UNPAID, but in the services section, the label ACTIVE was next to the service I got. I went to try the SpaceBukkit control panel, but there were a ton of PHP errors, so I couldn't use it. I submitted a ticket, and got a fast reply. It said something like having it fixed very soon, so I waited patiently for a couple of days, and the error persisted. A day later, I went to the website and HACKED in big bold letters replaces the homepage, with a flashing colorful background. I want a refund for my two payments, for the wood plan, with a 25% discount.

Thanks,
bossomeness (bosscraft)
Posted Image

vhista
    vhista

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 370 posts
  • Minecraft: Vhista

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:48 PM

View Postbossomeness, on 09 November 2012 - 01:05 AM, said:

I would like a refund for my payments. I paid once, and in the billing section under client area, it still said UNPAID. Thinking I paid incorrectly, I paid again, but yet it still said UNPAID. Then, a day or two later, I tried going back to see what it said. It still said UNPAID, but in the services section, the label ACTIVE was next to the service I got. I went to try the SpaceBukkit control panel, but there were a ton of PHP errors, so I couldn't use it. I submitted a ticket, and got a fast reply. It said something like having it fixed very soon, so I waited patiently for a couple of days, and the error persisted. A day later, I went to the website and HACKED in big bold letters replaces the homepage, with a flashing colorful background. I want a refund for my two payments, for the wood plan, with a 25% discount.

Thanks,
bossomeness (bosscraft)

If I was you i would Dispute via Paypal, if you payed via Paypal. If not ill disputed it with your CC company ect.
and do it with both payments.

Posted Image