3 replies to this topic

kags77
    kags77

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Minecraft: kags77

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:05 PM

Hi people first of all thanks for reading this thread. Anyway when ever i download a different mod it works fine but when i downloaded a version of x-ray (1.4.2) it downloaded onto my desktop like any other mod but this one downloaded as a white page. When i opened it with winrar i got the stuff inside it but when i made a folder and put it in the mods folder it didn't work. I have tried this with other mods for example a parachute mod and an RC mod and it worked fine. I have mod loader working fine. I have tried 2 different versions of X-ray but not one works. Anyone got any ideas or i will use your X-ray mod if you have one.

Thanks for reading adios!

Register or log in to remove.

Phobophobe

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:07 PM

View Postkags77, on 03 November 2012 - 08:05 PM, said:

Hi people first of all thanks for reading this thread. Anyway when ever i download a different mod it works fine but when i downloaded a version of x-ray (1.4.2) it downloaded onto my desktop like any other mod but this one downloaded as a white page. When i opened it with winrar i got the stuff inside it but when i made a folder and put it in the mods folder it didn't work. I have tried this with other mods for example a parachute mod and an RC mod and it worked fine. I have mod loader working fine. I have tried 2 different versions of X-ray but not one works. Anyone got any ideas or i will use your X-ray mod if you have one.

Thanks for reading adios!

Iv got a mod that has a craftable X-Ray block, you could use that, heres the link:

http://www.minecraft...k-crystal-dust/
Posted Image

blockout22
  • Minecraft: blockout22

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

View PostPhobophobe, on 03 November 2012 - 08:07 PM, said:

Iv got a mod that has a craftable X-Ray block, you could use that, heres the link:

http://www.minecraft...k-crystal-dust/

most ppl use x-ray to find ores and your block is more of a cave finder also it's just another block without a texture
Posted Image

kags77
    kags77

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Minecraft: kags77

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Got any ideas then?