886 replies to this topic

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:18 AM

View PostNightmare_Ind, on 08 November 2012 - 02:55 PM, said:

((We are in a made up city somewhere in california I believe, and we are in the lab of the proffesors who created the bombs. The most of the surroundings you can just make up yourself, but I think it needs to fit in a normal city, and it's a bit trashed one because of the apocolypse.))

As I walk around in the building, looking for a way to the next floor, and assuming Kil is following me, I hear a big bang. 'What was that? Do they have explosives? No time to think about it anyway, we need to move on.' As I go around the corner, I see the bottem of the next floor came down, making a slippery path to the next floor. 'Perfect, although it's to slippery to get up there at once. Whait, I will go firsth.' I say. Than, I run into the wall, set off, set off at the slippery path, set off at the other wall, set off at the path again, making me slip away partly, and I quickly grab what's left of the next floor. 'Don't worry, I'm fine!' I say, pulling myself up. Than, I reach my hand out for Kil. 'Come up here, I will pull you up for the last part.' ((Just so you guys know, I have freerun as my strength, so the others usually can't do such things.))
Kilkira took the hand, levering herself up. Shade however just hitched a ride on Kilkira's shoulder.

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

someguy127
  • Minecraft: user127

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:26 AM

Joseph pulled himself up and out of the blood and organs of the dead biker. "Okay, I need three things. This bullet removed, a shower and a change of clothes."
"Guns make you stupid, better to fight your wars with duct tape; duct tape makes you smart" -Michael Westen.

Thelonelycreeper2

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:40 AM

"Let me find a scalpel, there should be some showers around here somewhere, and if you don't mind wearing some military clothes or a military undershirt under a labcoat it's no problem." Johnny says, exiting the room.
Here's some random backstory: The character in my avatar is Mr.Foster from a game called Killing Floor, nothing really to say there. The Creeper (Hereby named Paul.) is friendly and only attacks upon command, is invincible to his own explosions, and comes with a free obsidian blast shield.
I made this avatar from scratch, and I thought it looked pretty nice considering I had no template and I usually suck at art.

someguy127

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

"Yeah, I had a scalpel. You might want to wash the eye of it and disinfect it, that could work." He replies, limping to were he thinks the uniforms were.
"Guns make you stupid, better to fight your wars with duct tape; duct tape makes you smart" -Michael Westen.

ReanimatedBit

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

James whistles a tune as he follows the ever growing horde of walkers...but not so close that they see or hear him. He is at a distance which the walkers are visible to him but when they begin to slowly and I do mean slowly turn around, James has had time to duck behind something or enter a building and clear out the occupants. Though following a horde seems silly to most it is quite enjoyable when you have figured out that it means that you are safest behind the horde when you are looting ever so quietly...unless you are a dumb a$% and does not know how to loot quietly. In that case James thinks and hopes that you should be dead.

CloudJhi
  • Minecraft: CloudJhi

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

Mark reached the base of the forest trail some time ago, having chopped off a few more heads and broken a few more legs along the way, leaving his fur coat splattered with a bit of blood. It gave a nice, apocalyptic touch to his fur coat, but he still tried his best to clean it off. Upon reaching the city outskirts, Mark heard gunshots. "Oh. Okay." Mark, after finding a bike, cut off its lock, and biked down to his house. Going up the elevator, Mark was greeted by even more Walkers. One was apparently trying to ram the elevator door for a while, and when it opened, crashed straight into Mark. It almost bit him too, if it weren't for the knife that was now keeping its teeth at bay, which soon chopped off its head as well. With a shove, he tossed the body into another walker, which pretty much hit it with enough force to somehow break its body in half. "Ookay?"

Hack, slash, chop. That was all he did for the past five minutes til he found his room. Locking the door and preparing himself a quick meal, Mark opened the hidden compartment of his closet, bringing out his rifle and revolver.

[[Weapons here!
Spoiler:

Posted Image
~*|| You shouldn't have. Yet you did anyway. A terrible shame. ||*~

someguy127

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:19 AM

Joseph begins looting the quarters of a dead scientist. He removes the clothing from the wardrobe and shoves it into a backpack he found on the scientists bed.

IXLKIDDO
  • Minecraft: IXLKIDDO

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

((I'm really glad to be here, well the rp forum not the apocolypse))
"Well, there's no more gunshots so I presume that they are have called a truce or killed the other. It's time to go up anyways...", Juhmer akwardly says to himself. When he comes up, he sees 2 men in a building and one of them is holding a shotgun and many bodies are dead on the ground. "If they hadn't had a single casuality or fatality up there then they are d**n good! Well better introduce myself." Juhmer thought to himself and starts walking towards them...

Posted Image

Nightmare_Ind
  • Minecraft: Nightmare_Ind

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

As the bikers leave, I listen carefully. 'It sounds like they are retreating. Hurry, maybe we can stop them before it's to late!' I run to a window, quickly break the glass and put my rifle on what is left of it. Load, aim, shoot. One of the bikers falls of his bike. Again, load, aim, shoot. A black liquid, probably oil, comes out one of the bikes. Again, load, aim... I than see they are already out of range. I also see a bag of one of us, can't remember who, in one of the bikers hands. '­, they stole stuff from us. Let's rejoin the group, before they leave without us'
Posted Image

Absol
    Absol

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 459 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 04:35 PM

"Okay, so, you think you can get down on your own? I don't wanna stay in this place for any longer than I have to." Kilkira said, as Shade jumped off her her shoulder when Kilkira used her powers to fade into the shadows. "Don't worry, I'm still here, You just can't see me." Kilkira said, almost like she was inside the wall.

Posted Image

Nightmare_Ind

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

'I like your powers, it comes in use when you need to be stealthy! Before the outbreak, I was pretty stealthy myself, but than I found out my freerun skills were better in this situation, so I focussed on making that part of me better. And don't worry about coming down, this kind of things I did many times back before the outbreak!' I run to the hole, grab the other ledge, and smoothly let me fall on the ground. 'Your turn!'

((Just so you guys know, I'm gonna be a little more inactive this weekend.))
Posted Image

Teknonick

Posted 09 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

I sit down, clearly hearing the loud motors turn on, and drive away... I hear my friends start talking about them leaving with some of our stuff, but then everything goes blank from there... I look around me, and all I see are figures, no longer human, standing and talking to each other... They split up, walking around, possibly looking for something... I call out to them, "Guys..." but quickly pass out on the wall I'm leaning up against...
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

ReanimatedBit

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:42 PM

James continues with his walk with the horde before seeing them begin to turn down a street...there is a slightly new noise like that of engines and then a crash. James walks into a near by building and begins to make his way from building to building, leap frogging if you will. To get to the street where he heard the crash. Upon entering the last building and making it to the second story James pokes his head out to see the horde feasting on some random biker who seemed to have crashed his bike into a news box. " Well...talk about some kind of irony in that. " James sat down on the windowsill and looked down at the slowly dissipating horde, trusty Gloria was on his lap waiting to give even more lucky walkers her deadly kiss.

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5775 posts
  • Minecraft: KaDynamics

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

((When do I start? I made my app))

Nightmare_Ind

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:26 PM

((for now, not untill you made it acceptable))
Posted Image

Thelonelycreeper2

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Two more shots get fired, more silent though. Probably that sniper man. Johnny looks out the window to see one of the bikers being eaten after he seems to have gotten shot. "Well I think we should probably get in the jeep and follow that last biker, he's got my pack and if we're lucky he'll lead us to a more safe area. Supplies here are short, because they've been looted or infected, and we could use more as well as a place that doesn't have explosions every other minute and have a million giant holes in it." Johnny says.
Here's some random backstory: The character in my avatar is Mr.Foster from a game called Killing Floor, nothing really to say there. The Creeper (Hereby named Paul.) is friendly and only attacks upon command, is invincible to his own explosions, and comes with a free obsidian blast shield.
I made this avatar from scratch, and I thought it looked pretty nice considering I had no template and I usually suck at art.

IXLKIDDO
  • Minecraft: IXLKIDDO

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

Juhmer seems to have gone death or at least temporarily because the fight is still going on but just towed the man with the shotgun get chopped with what seems to be a military axe. Juhmer goes back under the manhole to hide and thinks about why couldn't hear anything at all. He then finds both his ears to be bleeding so the impact of the sound must have been so much that it literally made his ears bleed. He decides to stay in the sewers until he can hear something again. Well at least if he can hear anything ever again.

Posted Image

KaBling
    KaBling

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 5775 posts
  • Minecraft: KaDynamics

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:16 PM

View PostThelonelycreeper2, on 09 November 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

Two more shots get fired, more silent though. Probably that sniper man. Johnny looks out the window to see one of the bikers being eaten after he seems to have gotten shot. "Well I think we should probably get in the jeep and follow that last biker, he's got my pack and if we're lucky he'll lead us to a more safe area. Supplies here are short, because they've been looted or infected, and we could use more as well as a place that doesn't have explosions every other minute and have a million giant holes in it." Johnny says.
((I've edited, so now what?))

Teknonick

Posted 09 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

((And I'm passed out. Might want to edit that post a little :3))
Quick! Go check out TUG! It's a really cool game, they have the Survival Games (Not Survival Mode) now!

someguy127

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

After staying in the scientists bathroom to both remove the bullet with a first aid kit he found and also wash himself, Joseph got changed. He headed back to the area where the others should be gathered and noticed Kassy slumped against a wall. He runs up and checks both breathing and pulse. "Guys! Kassy seems to be passed out! Get over here!" he called. Noticing she was burning up, he quickly ran back to the bathroom and wet a dirty rag. He ran back and placed it on her head to cool her down.