kevin_68
    kevin_68

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: kevin_68

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:49 PM

Posted Image

Hello everyone, it’s kevin_68, I come back after some time to introduce Nanotech mod 2.0, but this time I am not alone, because this is robin4002 which has made ​​to update the mod to 1.5.2.

PS:Nanotech mod was created for mcnanotech.fr server, the name means nothing on the contents of the mod and I'm not so good graphic textures can be poor.

Posted Image

1.Download
2.Content
3.Install
4.Bugs
5.Sources
6.Videos
7.Copyright
8.Partners

Posted Image

Use the last version:
https://github.com/F...ch_mod/releases
and the last version of FFMTLibs:
https://github.com/F...T-libs/releases

Posted Image

Spoiler: Here everything has Nanotech Mod:

Spoiler: Contents of Nanotech mod City

Spoiler: Contents of Ultimate Gravitation Suite

Posted Image

Spoiler: Client
Spoiler: Server

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

To report a bug, go here

Posted Image

List of commits on Github
Spoiler: 2.2.1

Posted Image

Sources on Github

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Spoiler:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SergRomerodlR
  • Minecraft: seromero

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

I think the diamond bow consumes ALOT of stuff just to be 2x stronger, and btw are you from Italy?
Posted Image

givo26
    givo26

Carpenter

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

View PostSergRomerodlR, on 02 November 2012 - 07:13 PM, said:

I think the diamond bow consumes ALOT of stuff just to be 2x stronger, and btw are you from Italy?

Yeah maybe the op could make it so both recipes(Gold & diamond string) you get 4 or 3 string instead of just the one, other than that this looks pretty like a pretty good bunch of mods.

walkerjonny

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

Hi kevin_68,

there is something wrong with the download link for your Nanotech_mod 1.2.18.
It looks like there is one sign too much at the end of that link. It works without the last sign.
Would you just correct that link, please?

Thanks!

If you want some ideas:
What's about crossbows and throwing knives?
And have a look at the Extended Workbench mod. Maybe you want to create some enhanced weapons and other tools using the extended workbench...
And what's about Nanotech equipment and engines (Silicon oven (an oven which needs special fuel (2000 °C) to create silicon ignots out of coal), Silicon wafer (created by splitting up Silicon ignots), Basic Circuits, Integrated Circuits, Enhances Integrated Circuits, Computer, Microscope, Microscope Laser to create Basic Circuits, Electronic Microscope Laser to create Integrated Circuits, Enhanced Electronic Microscope Laser to create Enhanced Integrated Circuits and Micro Mechanics, Nanomites (created out of Enhanced Integrated Circuits and Micro Mechanics), Nanomite Workbench (special workbench with an integrated computer to programm the nanomites) to create enhanced Nanotech tools and materials (Nano Fibre out of coal (harder and stronger than iron or even steel), Diamond Nano Fibre made out of diamonds (extremly strong and hard), Obsidian Nano Fibre made out of Obsidian (super strong and hard), Ultra Nano Fibre (combined out of Diamond Nano Fibre and Obsidian Nano Fibre, ultra strong and hard), ...)?
Maybe this is someting for you...

PongoScape
  • Minecraft: MattRapper

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:36 AM

woah theres lots here
Here's my youtube channel :)

shadow1997
  • Minecraft: Xxshadow1997xX

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

"It's a zombie but more powerful and don't burn on sun" Should be It's a zombie, but more powerful and doesn't burn in the sun.

Also, "It's The Death she kill all EntityLiving(mobs,animals) and she place fire" Should be "It's Death, she kills all living mobs and places fire"

This as well Posted Image

"It's a block with stone texture but he fall like sand." Should be "It's a block with stone texture, but it falls like sand"

This one too :D

This bow is 2x more powerful than diamond bow and he don't need time to charge. Should be "This bow is twice as powerful than the diamond bow, and it doesn't need time to charge."
Please make sure to quote my post so that I know you replied to me!

walkerjonny

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:33 AM

View Postshadow1997, on 03 November 2012 - 01:39 AM, said:

"It's a zombie but more powerful and don't burn on sun" Should be It's a zombie, but more powerful and doesn't burn in the sun.

Also, "It's The Death she kill all EntityLiving(mobs,animals) and she place fire" Should be "It's Death, she kills all living mobs and places fire"

This as well Posted Image

"It's a block with stone texture but he fall like sand." Should be "It's a block with stone texture, but it falls like sand"

This one too Posted Image

This bow is 2x more powerful than diamond bow and he don't need time to charge. Should be "This bow is twice as powerful than the diamond bow, and it doesn't need time to charge."

Are you sure that death is female and not male?
Normally I would say "It's Death, he kills all living mobs and places fire" or better "It's the Grim Reaper, he kills all living mobs and places fire".

And keep in mind that kevin_68 is from france. Normally we don't waste our time here to fix spelling errors of posts...
Possibly you won't make yourself many friends here if you continue to do so...

shadow1997
  • Minecraft: Xxshadow1997xX

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:38 AM

View Postwalkerjonny, on 03 November 2012 - 02:33 AM, said:

Are you sure that death is female and not male?
Normally I would say "It's Death, he kills all living mobs and places fire" or better "It's the Grim Reaper, he kills all living mobs and places fire".

And keep in mind that kevin_68 is from france. Normally we don't waste our time here to fix spelling errors of posts...
Possibly you won't make yourself many friends here if you continue to do so...
The introduction says "And I'm french so called me if you see any mistakes"
Please make sure to quote my post so that I know you replied to me!

Lewis_monster
  • Minecraft: Lewis_monster

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

Honestly, the fortified village looks pretty smexy....

gx202020

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

Nanotech_mod download link has lapsed (404)

For a trouble, thank you

kevin_68
    kevin_68

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:45 AM

Hi , normally the link works now and I correct errors. Walkerjonny, you gave me many ideas, I think use.
And if you downloaded the version 1.2.17 you can remove the config file to make it readable.

nitrocrafter
  • Minecraft: nitrocrafterMF

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:46 AM

So...many....things. Wow!
Posted Image

Nekrow
    Nekrow

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Well, this does look very interesting. I can think of some really cool ideas with the falling stone. Traps for other people who poke around a bit too much for example.

Looking forward to seeing how all this works out. Im in the middle of testing builds and things, so i'll download it and play around for awhile.

Nice to see some new ideas. Reminds me of old 1.5  Beta era and Fancy Pack in a way, in that its just a bunch of random neat stuff as so many mods were. Looks good. Keep it up. Cheers!

Nekrow
    Nekrow

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:11 PM

Alright, I'm going to write as I test and think of stuff. Sorry if this turns into a book. But, I like some of the ideas here a fair bit, I have time and I think you could use the help/encouragement. I cant code, but I can test.

0. Could just be me, but it seemed to take a really long time leading into the MC menu screen. I have a decent PC, so its not hardware related. Current mods are only current forge, NEI and Nano+flowers.

1. Excited about the smoke block, couldnt resist a quick go. I really like it. Maybe add a GUI to be able to change how much smoke is made? Other then that, really good stuff. I always wanted to have smoking chimneys or whatever.

2. SuperZombie = really super zombie. Think it took several hits with a diamond sword. its also really fast. Maybe make it just a bit weaker. it doesnt do a lot of damage if i have full diamond on, but i feel like if you got ganged up on by other mobs while fighting one of these youd be in trouble.

3. oh boy... super creeper... here goes...  whew! no complaints. i like the slightly larger explosion but normal speed. I also like the texture. a lot of creeper mods i have seen look too similar to tell in game when panicked. bright red really helps to make it easy to see.

4. super endermen seem to have attacked me even when i didnt look at their faces. not sure if this was intentional, and im not sure how i feel about it. they also like to teleport just before you hit them. seem to be harder to kill than normal ones and not just because of health. again, not sure if thats what you wanted. just some observations.

5. creeperdriller seems to continually explode without dying if not killed. imagine that could create large amounts of server lag. the knock-back makes it slightly hard to get a quick kill. quick repeated explosions often tend to bug my ears as well, personally. perhaps make them explode three times if not killed? larger at first, then smaller and into the ground so get a decent size \/ shape of sorts? itd be neat, save on lag/resources and it wouldnt be too different from your current idea.

6. the death/reaper was cool. tough. maybe make it drop something quite valuable, like a diamond or something? Experience to me is kinda useless, although, I never really did like/use enchantments.

7. the block jump is a cool idea. it adds height if you bounce, which could be nice. Although, the fall damage isnt. Maybe make something that removes or lessons fall damage or makes it impossible to die from falling (still loose health, unless it would kill you)? perhaps use the reaper drop for this purpose? or, again, a GUI to control how high you bounce? from level height, a jump and a bounce then land will nearly kill you.

Well, I think that'll do for now. Good job so far mate. Cheers, again.

kevin_68
    kevin_68

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:11 PM

I have update the "List of things to do", normally I added all this in the next version.

kevin_68
    kevin_68

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:46 PM

I updated the mod on version 1.2.19 all add are on changelog!

gx202020

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:13 AM

This is a great MOD

My server is quite like this MOD.

Can add more powerful monster?

Zackwolf57

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

You should make some nanotech armor and you should make it so it has special abilities

kevin_68
    kevin_68

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

I have update Nanotech_mod_more_stairs and bukkit version doesn't works (lot of bugs) and i works on this.
I works on the mysterious boots but I don't found how remove falls damage.

General_Rich

Posted 09 November 2012 - 10:40 PM

Could you make the redstone block disableable in the Config? I have condensed blocks mod and I use its super compressed blocks method for storage.