371 replies to this topic

Jakedyyd
    Jakedyyd

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • Minecraft: Jakedyyd

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:06 PM

New interface, allowing playing with XBOX controller usable. (When connecting controller, you must check "XBOX CONTROLLER" from OFF to ON)
Contact me if you have an guestion.

Register or log in to remove.

xXNinJamo97Xx
  • Minecraft: xXNinJamo97xx
  • Xbox:xXNinJamo97Xx

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

There are just SOOOOO many things they could add, here are some possibles:

-Tamable Horses, to put saddles on and get around quicker
-The ability to add friends and have private chats
-Redstone on walls, perhaps if it was crafted with slimeballs in some way to get sticky redstone
-Perhaps more food? they could have chocolate, which would be crafted by cocoa beans, milk and sugar, because they could then change the cookie recipe to 2 wheat and 1 chocolate
They could also have chocolate cake, which would be crafted with cake in the middle, with 8 chocolate around it
-They should add more weapons, like battleaxes, katanas, morning stars etc.
-Maybe an extra armor slot for gauntlets
-Obsidian tools and armor, which would have the durability of diamond and slightly more power/protection than iron
-arrows being deflected when you block with a sword

...to name a few ideas

AznaktaX
    AznaktaX

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 645 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Don't get me wrong!

Wolves, witches, bats, red dragons, pink elephants, new sounds and all that stuff are fine and all, but after Minecraft 1.4.1million+ is out and all major bugs have been fixed, I would like Mojang to take a very loooooooooooooooooong break from all that stuff and focus on something really epic like f.e.

1. The unfinished story of Minecraft (f.e. What happened to the Pigmen?)
2. A better terrain generator because the current one sucks @@
3. Mod api
4. New mechanics (The Anvil is nice but it's still kinda buggy and unfinished)
5. Fixing unfinished features like f.e. the enchantments and minecarts
etc.

tehhotdog1
  • Minecraft: tehhotdog1

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:32 AM

I would really like to see some villager heads, enderman heads, wither heads, spider heads, zombie villager heads, chances for mobs to drop heads, a rare chance for villagers to drop emeralds on death, and a couple of unused potions is what I would like to see.

THETHINGWILLBITEYOU

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:46 AM

seasons in every biome but jungle and dessert. like, summer winter spring and fall

Darkone003
  • Minecraft: Darkone003

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

Honestly I think they need to take some time and polish / finish the game. The performance is just terrible since they switched everything to the server code, a lot of the game isn't optimized properly, the story was never finished, (to what Notch implied it should be anyways) hardly anything works perfectly like it's supposed to. They should also consider adding a new terrain generator, the current one has worn out it's welcome in my opinion. (If they do a new one the old one can even stay an option via the world type selection thing!)

I would also like to see some new fluff content, such as new bat style mobs, and new sounds. Seasons / a better weather system would be really cool as well.

MegaMiner989
  • Minecraft: megaminer989

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Ok, I have a ton of ideas. For some reason i see 1.5 coming out in december, so if it does. Christmas Update.

-More Ocean Content
-Snowy Sky dimension with snow like mobs, atleast 1 more boss mob, awesome and creative Dungeons, a unique way to get there etc
-Mod API pl0x
-More things to do after you've killed the ender dragon! Give an end game use to the Dragon egg, maybe volcanoes spawn and you place the dragon egg into the Magma Chamber and then it hacthes and turns into a red dragon witch when you right-click on it, it sends you up to the sky dimension! and you can also choose to fight it!
-More Weapons! Battleaxe's, Katanas, Maces! Shields too!
-More weapon/armour related ores! They could have special abilities!
-Useful things you get from Bosses! ender dragon= 100 Xp levels, Runs out quickly, and the useless dragon egg. Wither= Nether star, Not useful really.
-More blocks, useful items, and neat utilities, if you don't know what i mean, things like crafting tables and furnaces.
-More Tameable mobs!
-The ability to take control of NPC Villages, become there king, Make the village bigger, conquering other villages, in a way that makes it fun for yourself, even if you have done everything to do!

crazeenuthead
  • Minecraft: SirSilverShroud

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

So I have a volley of ideas that may or may not be considered good. Some of the ideas are original and others are based of other ideas, but I thank all of you for contributing to the game, and I apologize if it appears that I may have stolen an idea. I assure you however that no harm is or ever was intended. Thank you. I also ask that if you comment or reply, criticism or compliment, that you avoid the usage of curse words.

Biome Idea:

Bogs
- Rare swamp-like biomes.
- Releases combustible gasses and fires appear often.
- Spawn area of the Creeper Hive boss mob.

Item Ideas:

Javelin/Spear
- Two sticks and one flint crafting recipe.
- Can be used for spear fishing, traps, and/or short range weapons.
- Stackable

Explosive Arrows
- Gunpowder, sand, arrows.
- Quiver slot for choice over types.
- May just work better as a mod.

Apple Pie
- Apples, wheat, eggs.
- Yum!

Wing of Bat
- Drop from bats.
- Can be used for Potion of Flight.
- Corrupt version deals random falling damage.

Brick walls
- Alternative to cobblestone walls.
- With stone gate (equivalent to fence gate.)

Iron Blocks
- Iron slabs.
- Iron stairs.
- Iron rails (equivalent to fences.)
- Iron railgate (equivalent to fence gate.)

Placeable slime balls
- Used for traps.

Seaweed
- Underwater grass/bush type.

Mob Ideas:

Birds
- Similar to bats.
- Drop feathers.
- Cats will randomly chace/attack them.

Rabbits
- Neutral Mob.
- Dig through carrots.
- Drop rabbit feet.
- Jumping potion?

Other Wildlife Mobs
- Mice.
- Ducks.
- Snakes.
- Sharks.
- Pirahnas.

Creeper Hive/Mother Creeper
- Mossy-like structure.
- Does not move.
- Spawns (Hatches) Creepers.
- May shoot explosive projectiles.
- Drops gunpowder/creeper eggs.
- Secondary Overworld boss mob next to Red Dragons.
- Spawns in Bogs.

Pigmen
- NPC raiders/brigands who fight in groups.
- Spawn in tree-huts in jungles.
- Hostile towards the player, and other hostile mobs.
- Can access chests and will steal gold items.
- Can use doors.
- Fight with wood/gold swords, fire arrows/bows, and flint and steel.
- Occasionally use leather/gold armor.
- Will burn forests, NPC villages, and player-built structures.
- Sometimes ride pigs, don’t need carrots on stick.
- Tree huts contain chests. Chests may contain: Gold ingot, gold nuggets, armor, saddles, flint and steel, carrots, swords, bows.

Thank you, I appreciate feedback positive or negative. If you have ideas too I’d love to head them.

Pigmen - Raiders of the Overworld!
http://www.minecraft...orld-version-3/

crazeenuthead
  • Minecraft: SirSilverShroud

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

How about a faster arrow power charge bow enchantment.
Pigmen - Raiders of the Overworld!
http://www.minecraft...orld-version-3/

spiderraptor42

Posted 18 November 2012 - 10:54 PM

View Postcrazeenuthead, on 18 November 2012 - 09:56 PM, said:

How about a faster arrow power charge bow enchantment.
Count me in!
Posted Image

BROOSTANE

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:40 AM

Flying Creepers!  (Just kidding) Ok I want new features as much as the next guy but, we just got 1.4.4 - and now 1.4.5 is coming out. I'm not concerned about 1.5. I still do want modding API and that stuff, but I think Jeb should just give it some time.Posted Image

DavidElKarasu

Posted 19 November 2012 - 03:38 AM

I agree with the ocean life... It is so boring... There's nothing interesting in the ocean other than clay... And squids don't do anything... I would like the idea of underwater ruins, like curse_27 said, also, some kind of hostile mob and an improved fishing system.

Also, something interesting in The Nether, you go once, you get the rods and then you leave and never come back. More mobs or a special kind of ore would be cool.

I would also like to see something useful made out of LapisLazuli and gold. I hate finding a LOT of these stuff and not doing anything useful other than the clock of gold.

Of course, this can't be done in just one update...

GoldDog58

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:23 AM

View PostNextGenNic, on 03 November 2012 - 03:56 PM, said:

There are teasers that they might be making a red dragon boss. And i would love to see more building blocks and more types of villagers

Have you ever seen big round rooms underground? Thats where the red dragon was supposed to spawn. The code for these rooms has been around since the beta days

Lordofdragonss

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

By now I only want:
-performance fixed
-Skeletons and zombies can't swim but can't drown either.
-Sticks no longer craftable, obtainable by destroying leafblocks( 1-3 sticks per leaf)
-Ocean content with sunken ships full of zombie spawners.

And the earth-filled place in mineshafts is a home of Giant spider if I remember corectly..
If I make mistakes in my posts- feel free to point them out in PM! I am still learning!
Do you like Harvestmoon? Check this map: Posted Image

Treecapitatorforever
  • Minecraft: Siggetryggur

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

Horses, more mobs, more biomes, more trees, more rail, more redstone, stone chest and of course as always bug fixes.

wealthypersons

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:34 PM

They definitely need a redstone update. A ocean update would be good. They need to give me a reason for witches and bats to be there. Bats should drop something. Maybe teeth. Then make a crafting recipe for that. I can craft all the stuff that witches drop. Maybe make them drop new potion ingrediants?

View PostMegaMiner989, on 18 November 2012 - 04:30 PM, said:

Ok, I have a ton of ideas. For some reason i see 1.5 coming out in december, so if it does. Christmas Update.

-More Ocean Content
-Snowy Sky dimension with snow like mobs, atleast 1 more boss mob, awesome and creative Dungeons, a unique way to get there etc
-Mod API pl0x
-More things to do after you've killed the ender dragon! Give an end game use to the Dragon egg, maybe volcanoes spawn and you place the dragon egg into the Magma Chamber and then it hacthes and turns into a red dragon witch when you right-click on it, it sends you up to the sky dimension! and you can also choose to fight it!
-More Weapons! Battleaxe's, Katanas, Maces! Shields too!
-More weapon/armour related ores! They could have special abilities!
-Useful things you get from Bosses! ender dragon= 100 Xp levels, Runs out quickly, and the useless dragon egg. Wither= Nether star, Not useful really.
-More blocks, useful items, and neat utilities, if you don't know what i mean, things like crafting tables and furnaces.
-More Tameable mobs!
-The ability to take control of NPC Villages, become there king, Make the village bigger, conquering other villages, in a way that makes it fun for yourself, even if you have done everything to do!
dude some of these are just rediculous. We dont need more bosses or dimensions. Some of these are already mods like millenaire.  Not to mention you went to incredible lengths just so that theres a red dragon.

Orange_jaket

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:49 PM

View PostZero101, on 01 November 2012 - 09:06 PM, said:

Here's what I'm really waiting for in future updates. Hopefully in 1.5

-More Bosses, the wither and enderdragon were pretty cool but maybe a few more would make it more fun!
-Able to change your username
-Extra armor slots like a shield, ring, etc
-Add more armor types (Silver, platinum, and etc)
-Make it possible to craft the same item with 2 different recipes
-Be able to stack more items, like boats and stuff
-Be able to make ore farms, like coal,iron, gold, etc farms
-
this is more like a 1.7 update have you ever noticed the big up dates have the tenths and the minor ones the 100ths so tell me why mojang would send out a radical update even though they just had one and didn't test it in snapshots

looking at all these makes me mad this is not a major update just bug fixes and other glitches

The_Friendly_Creeper
  • Minecraft: ultislasher1

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

More animals, especially in the ocean- and-
RED DRAGONS! : D
(Oh, and username changes DEFINITELY c:)

Posted Image

These Forum Emotes are Overkill

GerbilCrab475

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:56 PM

This topic has become a huge wall of wishlists. Anyways, I believe that they will finally add the rest of the missing potions.

Posted Image
^Not many of these potions can actually be made in vanilla Minecraft! Support the missing potions today! ^

coolmath10

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:34 AM

Im hoping for:
fish
silver (for tools/armor better than iron but worse than diamond)
stackable cake
triple chest
mod api
new dimension