Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Official Chat Thread XIV: Unshaven Edition


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
42410 replies to this topic

#8081

Sambaru
    Sambaru

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:00 AM

Where is everyone?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

#8082

EXRicky
    EXRicky

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 11013 posts
  • Location: You are....already in the Quackther.
  • Minecraft: EXRicky

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

View PostMoonDPC, on 10 November 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Where is everyone?
I'm eating dinner right now....

Posted Image "Flowahs is cups. Green red brick is flowahs."


#8083

GoldTools
  • Location: not here
  • Minecraft: no
  • Xbox:no

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:08 AM

View PostJojHeywood, on 09 November 2012 - 11:40 PM, said:

Don't worry there's enough of mine to go around



What are you, crazy?
You'd be invading my ego's personal space.

Joj I miss you~

*cry*
nope

#8084

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:09 AM

I can't seem to get these new headphones to work (Skullcandy Hesh)... Hmmmm...

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."


#8085

Fiskav
    Fiskav

    Retired Staff

  • Retired Staff
  • 2735 posts
  • Minecraft: Fiskav

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostMoonDPC, on 10 November 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Where is everyone?

Studying for tests.

#8086

JojHeywood
    JojHeywood

    Finally went away

  • Retired Staff
  • 5242 posts
  • Location: United Kingdom
  • Minecraft: JojHeywood

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

View PostGoldTools, on 10 November 2012 - 12:08 AM, said:

Joj I miss you~

*cry*

THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOOOOOW~

If I'm commenting on your thread it's because someone, somewhere, linked to it.


| Quote me to bring me back to a thread | My twitter | Take what I say as sarcasm |


#8087

Chicken
    Chicken

    Obsidian Miner

  • Members
  • 1414 posts
  • Location: Northern Hemishphere

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:12 AM

View PostMoonDPC, on 10 November 2012 - 12:00 AM, said:

Where is everyone?
I'm lurking right now

Still KFC's Finest

Posted Image


#8088

Corvo
    Corvo

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 13482 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

I've never uttered so much profanity so fast inside a 3 hour period.

I want to quit life.

Posted Image


#8089

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostWhatcreeper?, on 10 November 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

I've never uttered so much profanity so fast inside a 3 hour period.

I want to quit life.
Felt the same after being kicked from an MvM game I was about to win after playing 6 hours straight. For the next two days I was dropping f-bombs 20 times per minute.

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."


#8090

treeco123
    treeco123

    Blaze Extinguisher

  • Members
  • 4623 posts
  • Location: Cooking bacon on a 'dead' nuclear reactor core
  • Minecraft: mearswood

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

View PostWhatcreeper?, on 10 November 2012 - 12:15 AM, said:

I've never uttered so much profanity so fast inside a 3 hour period.

I want to quit life.
What happened?

Posted Image


#8091

Sambaru
    Sambaru

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Bfn, gotta do some work.
Posted Image

#8092

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM

Also these headphones are amazing for 60 bucks.

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."


#8093

GoldTools
  • Location: not here
  • Minecraft: no
  • Xbox:no

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View PostJojHeywood, on 10 November 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ME RIGHT NOOOOOW~

I DIDN'T CHOOSE THE THUG LIFE, THUG LIFE CHOSE ME

So: Joj, how bout them pants? They make you look fat.
nope

#8094

Corvo
    Corvo

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 13482 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

View Posttreeco123, on 10 November 2012 - 12:17 AM, said:

What happened?
I've been playing ranked League of Legends.  If that doesn't explain itself I'll explain further.

Game 1: Some idiot ruined the game, fed from the start, and threw any chances of winning we had.  Ok, used to random idiots ruining some random games, life goes on.

Game 2: Same damn idiot gets put on my team, but he picks support so I think hey maybe he wont screw up so bad.

I heard "An enemy is Legendary!" by 9 minutes in.  Ok, now I'm pissed.

Game 3: Oh good, hes not on my team anymore.  Surely this game will go well.

Nope.  Our mid fizz fed their cho and our bot corki took every kill and yet managed to get caught EVERY fight.  I mean it was like they were new to this game or something, so yet another loss.

Mind you this is all at 1800ish elo, so this kind of stuff shouldn't be happening as much as it should, and yet it I get these people anyway.

/rant

Posted Image


#8095

Vividkinz
    Vividkinz

    Enderman Ender

  • Members
  • 8352 posts
  • Location: Sorry, too busy being dead.
  • Minecraft: Vividkinz

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hello folks. :>

View PostWhatcreeper?, on 10 November 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

I've been playing ranked League of Legends.  If that doesn't explain itself I'll explain further.

Game 1: Some idiot ruined the game, fed from the start, and threw any chances of winning we had.  Ok, used to random idiots ruining some random games, life goes on.

Game 2: Same damn idiot gets put on my team, but he picks support so I think hey maybe he wont screw up so bad.

I heard "An enemy is Legendary!" by 9 minutes in.  Ok, now I'm pissed.

Game 3: Oh good, hes not on my team anymore.  Surely this game will go well.

Nope.  Our mid fizz fed their cho and our bot corki took every kill and yet managed to get caught EVERY fight.  I mean it was like they were new to this game or something, so yet another loss.

Mind you this is all at 1800ish elo, so this kind of stuff shouldn't be happening as much as it should.

/rant
As a person that doesn't play LoL:

Wut.

Posted Image


#8096

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM

View PostWhatcreeper?, on 10 November 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

I've been playing ranked League of Legends.  If that doesn't explain itself I explain further.

Game 1: Some idiot ruined the game, fed from the start, and threw any chances of winning we had.  Ok, used to random idiots ruining some random games, life goes on.

Game 2: Same damn idiot gets put on my team, but he picks support so I think hey maybe he wont screw up so bad.

I heard "An enemy is Legendary!" by 9 minutes in.  Ok, now I'm pissed.

Game 3: Oh good, hes not on my team anymore.  Surely this game will go well.

Nope.  Our mid fizz fed their cho and our bot corki took every kill and yet managed to get caught EVERY fight.  I mean it was like they were new to this game or something, so yet another loss.

Mind you this is all at 1800ish elo, so this kind of stuff shouldn't be happening as much as it should.

/rant
Thank you for your amazing headphone recommendation. Now I don't have the residents of Mars calling the cops on me because of a noise disturbance from my ­ty headphones.

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."


#8097

Corvo
    Corvo

    Enderdragon Slayer

  • Members
  • 13482 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostVividkinz, on 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Hello folks. :>


As a person that doesn't play LoL:

Wut.
Simplified version:

First game ruined by idiot, second game ruined by the exact same idiot, and the third game ruined by a pair of idiots.

View PostHellfire, on 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Thank you for your amazing headphone recommendation. Now I don't have the residents of Mars calling the cops on me because of a noise disturbance from my ­ty headphones.
Your welcome, I love those headphones to death.

Posted Image


#8098

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:25 AM

View PostVividkinz, on 10 November 2012 - 12:24 AM, said:

Hello folks. :>


As a person that doesn't play LoL:

Wut.
Feeding=getting killed alot and making the enemy champions level up really fast while doing nothing but dying.

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."


#8099

Vividkinz
    Vividkinz

    Enderman Ender

  • Members
  • 8352 posts
  • Location: Sorry, too busy being dead.
  • Minecraft: Vividkinz

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:28 AM

View PostWhatcreeper?, on 10 November 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Simplified version:

First game ruined by idiot, second game ruined by the exact same idiot, and the third game ruined by a pair of idiots.

View PostHellfire, on 10 November 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

Feeding=getting killed alot and making the enemy champions level up really fast while doing nothing but dying.
OK, that makes much more sense now.

I'm downloading LoL right now. Dunno if it will run, seeing as how my computer has a horrible graphics card.

Posted Image


#8100

Hellfire
    Hellfire

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3017 posts
  • Location: 'Murica

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

View PostVividkinz, on 10 November 2012 - 12:28 AM, said:

OK, that makes much more sense now.
I hardly know anything about MOBAs. I have like 14 hours in DotA 2 :>

Posted Image

"It's better to burn out than fade away."