• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

seabreyh128

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:07 PM

Posted Image

Est. June 15th, 2011

Towny, Economy, Lifestyle, Proud

"Minecraft's answer for a true small  Community - Server - EnjoyMent"

The Only Server with A Player Mall and Player Hotel (World Guard)

IP: 184.154.166.244:25599

What Seabreyh stands for as their Personal Legond

We have created a server for people who want one thing from their Minecraft experience: A classical survival multiplayer, as it what seabreyh is aimed for.

The server has been online since September 2011 and has flourished since its creation. It thrives on the ideals of a small server, limited plugins, and has become a great place to be noticed as a person and can speak and be noticed for our chat is clean.

You might ask yourself how we achieve this. The answer is really simple. We established the server to be a place where we could play survival without the nonsense that the majority of servers have.

You may ask how do we present this theme?

We have the classic look and feel of a small server, tight community, but we have carefully selected a few plugins which makes us possibly enjoyable as a huge franchise server. To keep everyone tight and close together on the server. We have abandoned the idea of having multiply cities/areas so the spawntown of Venace was built to make on large spawn. In this way you can be close to all the others and other player towns.

The server runs a very small selection of back-end plugins to ensure our players don't have to worry about the problems faced in vanilla servers (lets face it, it can be frustrating). Every plugin we have is there to help us make sure you have an enjoyable experience playing on our server.

Rules

1. No x-ray, flying, speedhacking, airbuilding or likewise hacks.
2. Behave respectfully towards others.
5. You are free to build in the wild, away from other builds.
6. You may only build in a town with permission from the founder.

Current staff
Dasreyh (Owner)

Seabass (Co Owner)

Donation benefits

Vital Buildings

The Mall A player interactive building where you are able to create your own shop, sell items you collect and make a reasonable profit

Posted Image

The Bank- A place where you are able to reserve a spot for any items you wish to store, no one else can access the chest. One of the ways we give peace of mind to players.

Posted Image

The Hotel- A very similar concept to the mall, but this is a example of how Venace is so interactive to the player, you can purchase a room, and have other people to share it with too, with your permission. Rooms are $100 in game cash, and are buildable inside the room with a purchase

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Armogadden
  • Minecraft: Armogadden

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Wow unwelcoming and unfriendly community I have ever been on, they don;t listen to you, and they dont wan to help you when your in need!

Posted Image

Tspro
    Tspro

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Minecraft: Tsproggy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

A fair server, I look forward to playing more later.

Results? Why, man, I have gotten lots of results! If I find 10,000 ways something won't work, I haven't failed. I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is often a step forward.... - Thomas Edison

droodzur
    droodzur

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

View PostArmogadden, on 31 October 2012 - 08:14 PM, said:

Wow unwelcoming and unfriendly community I have ever been on, they don;t listen to you, and they dont wan to help you when your in need!
i agree it is a very bad unwelcoming server

Blueflameangel
  • Minecraft: OoOWispaOoO

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

I'm going to try it, it sounds fun. IGN : OoOWispaOoO
Posted Image