• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Forge][1.7.2] The Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod v1.0.9e *3/20/2014: Bugfixes!*

ice cream sandwich creepers chocolate vanilla strawberry yummy icecream forge

• Please log in to reply
330 replies to this topic

xFyreStorm
  • Minecraft: haruiruno

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:02 PM

POPULAR

The Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod! v1.0.9e

by xFyreStorm (@xFyreStorm) and Sinner_King

Special thanks to the commentators awesome enough to spotlight our mod! You can check out their videos and channels in the videos section below!

Table of Contents:

Posted Image

Includes 6 flavors of creeper!

This mod was an idea inspired by a friend to add ice cream sandwich creepers to Minecraft! This mod features 5 flavors of ice cream creating 6 types of ice cream sandwiches and 6 types of creepers! (Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Mint Chocolate Chip, Orange Sherbert, and Neapolitan) Killing a creeper earns yourself an ice cream sandwich of their flavor but, if you get too close, they explode into a pile of ice cream, but also do no damage to the environment, players, or other mobs (although there is an option in the properties file to turn on explosions). There is also a 1/100 chance for them to drop a decorative skull of their flavor. Ice cream sandwiches themselves replenish 3 food bars, and can also be crafted separately with ice cream and chocolate wafers. You can also eat the ice cream for 1/2 a food bar, but a 33% chance to get brain freeze (slowing effect for 15 seconds) The creepers only spawn in cold environments (day and night) and tend to blend in, so keep your eyes peeled! Alternatively you can also spawn them with an Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Egg in the creative inventory and random flavors will be chosen per spawn. Last, but not least, you can craft Ice Cream Sandwich armor, a sword, blocks, and icecreamification bombs (which can transform creepers into ice cream sandwich creepers) using these tasty treats. Wearing the full armor set also will yield bonus effects! So grab an ice cream sandwich and enjoy!

Posted Image

Get too close? No worries!

Posted Image

Yum!

More Screenshots:

Spoiler:

Recipes:

Spoiler:

Videos:

Spoiler:

Installation Video:

Spoiler:

Minecraft 1.7.2 (v1.0.9e):

[Download]

Don't forget you need Forge! Then just drag this zip into the .minecraft/mods folder.

Please leave a comment if we are no longer compatible with the latest version of forge!

Like this mod?

Think about donating towards the development of this and any other projects I currently work on. All my mods and projects are completely self managed, and making sure they are as good as they can be is top priority! All donations are greatly appreciated!

Posted Image

Older Versions:

Spoiler:

Changelog:

Spoiler:

Community Additions:

Texture Packs:

Spoiler:

Associated Mod Packs:

Spoiler:

Other Stuff:

If you like this, be sure to check out my other Minecraft-related projects!

The Borderlands Weapon Mod

The "You Will Die" Mod

Tetrimine

Contact Us:

You can leave a reply here, send me a PM, email me at [email protected], or

follow me on Twitter! (@xFyreStorm)

I'll try to get back to you as soon as possible!

Modpack Guidelines:

You may feel free to use this mod in a modpack, provided proper credit is given (i.e. Made by xFyreStorm), and you in no way claim to own this mod.

Banners:

Spoiler:

Developer of the Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod, the (WIP) Borderlands Weapon Mod, and the "You Will Die" Mod!
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

olgaby
    olgaby

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 402 posts
  • Minecraft: olgaby
  • Xbox:olgaby
  • PSN:ScrewPlaystation

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

lol! this is epic. nice mod Posted Image

one thing though, the Neapolitan creepers skin doesent work
Sup.

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

View Postolgaby, on 31 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Thanks, good to hear! :D
Developer of the Ice Cream Sandwich Creeper Mod, the (WIP) Borderlands Weapon Mod, and the "You Will Die" Mod!
Posted Image

SlimeBuddy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

Gotta love it!

Nice textures BTW Posted Image
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 31 October 2012 - 06:51 PM, said:

Gotta love it!

Nice textures BTW Posted Image

Thanks, the creepers were done by my friend Sinner_King, the items by me. Posted Image
Posted Image

SlimeBuddy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

Got an idea for this! To balance it a little, how about when a ice cream creeper explodes it takes down hunger! And maybe that you can eat ice cream without the Chocolate wafer, but it gives you brain freeze or something! Posted Image
Posted Image

olgaby
    olgaby

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 31 October 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

Got an idea for this! To balance it a little, how about when a ice cream creeper explodes it takes down hunger! And maybe that you can eat ice cream without the Chocolate wafer, but it gives you brain freeze or something! Posted Image

lol nice
Sup.

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 31 October 2012 - 07:17 PM, said:

I tried to balance the fact they are almost free food with rarity, but I'll definitely balance it out a bit more if it seems necessary. And I had thought about making the ice cream itself edible, but balancing that out would be a bit harder seeing as you can get quite a few of them. Me and my friend are thinking about eventually expanding this mod, and I'll definitely think about it though. Posted Image
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:47 PM

View Postolgaby, on 31 October 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

one thing though, the Neapolitan creepers skin doesent work

Fixed. I forgot to rename the texture because I had fixed the spelling of neapolitan before releasing it. Download links are updated.
Posted Image

SlimeBuddy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:49 PM

Nice, i really look forward to see how this mod gets bigger!
BTW Theres a texture fail with the multi flawor ice creeper!
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:53 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 31 October 2012 - 07:49 PM, said:

Nice, i really look forward to see how this mod gets bigger!
BTW Theres a texture fail with the multi flawor ice creeper!

Just tested and updated links. Sorry for that, kinda embarrassed that I'd miss that.
Posted Image

SlimeBuddy

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Its ok, we all make faults time to time Posted Image
And it wasnt like i was bored while waiting, i enjoy throwing ice cream into Posted Image a little too much.... Posted Image
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 31 October 2012 - 08:10 PM, said:

Its ok, we all make faults time to time Posted Image
And it wasnt like i was bored while waiting, i enjoy throwing ice cream into Posted Image a little too much.... Posted Image

Thanks, if you see any other problems, feel free to let us know. And glad to see you are enjoying even part of it. xD
Posted Image

olgaby
    olgaby

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 402 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

i cant find any and i have been playing with it for like a hourPosted Image

and im in a snowy biome
Sup.

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

View Postolgaby, on 31 October 2012 - 08:56 PM, said:

i cant find any and i have been playing with it for like a hourPosted Image

and im in a snowy biome

The are about 4 times more common than endermen at the moment.  You should be able to find them at night. Unintentionally they sort of blend in a bit so you really have to keep your eyes peeled. I'll up the spawn rate if I need too. Flying around snow biomes in creative I usually can find one or two.

EDIT: Spawn rate has been upped.
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:52 PM

Increased the spawn rate of the creepers for 1.0.1. I left the download link for 1.0.0 under older versions if you were fine with the old spawn rate. I do agree it was a bit low though.
Posted Image

SlimeBuddy

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

I was wondering if you were planning to add ice cream sandwich creeper skulls to this too?
I know its hard to make mods and stuff, but it would be awesome though Posted Image
Posted Image

xFyreStorm

Posted 01 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

View PostSlimeBuddy, on 01 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

I was wondering if you were planning to add ice cream sandwich creeper skulls to this too?
I know its hard to make mods and stuff, but it would be awesome though Posted Image

Actually I had thought about that early on in the mod and had half planned to, I don't know exactly what happened, but I never got on it. Definitely going to go back and see if I can now that you mention it. :)
Posted Image

Joel2001funny

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:32 PM

i'm go to make a review for this mod :D
sorry for my bad english, i'm for spain xD

xFyreStorm

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:57 PM

View PostJoel2001funny, on 01 November 2012 - 06:32 PM, said:

i'm go to make a review for this mod Posted Image
sorry for my bad english, i'm for spain xD

Looking forward to it. ;)
Posted Image