I've gone 'Adf.ly free' - its just too user hostile for the few bucks a month it generates for me. If you wish to support dynmap, donations are always welcome and appreciated!
Current Recommended Releases:
Bukkit/Spigot v1.4.7-v1.7.2: (Dynmap v1.9.1): [dev.bukkit.org] [direct]
Minecraft v1.6.2-v1.6.4 with Forge v9.10.0+, MCPC-Plus v1.6.2+: Dynmap v1.9: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.5.2 with Forge v7.8.0, MCPC-Plus v1.5.2: Dynmap v1.9: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.4.7 with Forge v6.6.x, MCPC-Plus v1.4.7: Dynmap v1.9: [CurseForge]
DynmapCBBridge API Bridge plugin for MCPC-Plus or BukkitForge (also requires DynmapForge): Dynmap v1.9: [CurseForge]
Developer API Library: Dynmap v1.9: [dev.bukkit.org]
Latest Alpha/Pre-release Builds:
Latest Development Builds: (use at your own risk!)
Bukkit/Spigot v1.4.7-v1.6.4: Dynmap v1.9.1-alpha-2: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.6.2-v1.6.4 with Forge v9.10.0+: Dynmap v1.9.1-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.5.2 with Forge v7.8.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.2: Dynmap v1.9.1-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.4.7 with Forge v6.6.2, MCPC-Plus v1.4.7: Dynmap v1.9.1-alpha-1: [Direct]
Final Recommended Releases (no updates planned):
Minecraft v1.6.1 with Forge v8.9.0: DynmapForge v1.8 - [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.5.1 with Forge v7.7.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.1: DynmapForge v1.8 - [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.4.5 with Forge v6.4.1+: DynmapForge v1.6 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.4.2 with Forge v6.0.1+: DynmapForge v1.4 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.3.2 with Forge v4.2.5+: DynmapForge v1.4 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.2.5 with Forge v3.3.7+: DynmapForge v1.6 - [Direct]
Previous support thread for Bukkit version
IRC: irc.esper.net #dynmap
Also, you can now find release notices, and other random Dynmap development thoughts, on Twitter!Installation For Bukkit, Spigot, MCPC (v1.2.x), or Tekkit-Classic:
Download the latest recommended version which comes packaged as a JAR file. Copy the JAR file to the minecraft_server/plugins/ directory. If an older dynmap-*.jar file is present in the plugins/ directory, delete it (you do NOT need to delete older plugins/dynmap directories or their content). Start the server, and allow t plugin to initialize. Open browser, go to http://localhost:8123/ or http://ip-address-of-server:8123/. Check the minecraft_server/plugins/dynmap directory for the configuration files and one of the links below on how to further customize your settings.
Installation For Minecraft Server with Minecraft Forge, including MCPC-Plus and BukkitForge:
Download the latest recommended version which comes packaged as a JAR file. Copy the JAR file to the minecraft_server/mods directory. If an older Dynmap-*.jar or Dynmap-*.zip file is present in the mods/ directory, delete it (you do NOT need to delete older dynmap/ directories or their content). Start the server, and allow the plugin to initialize. Open browser, go to http://localhost:8123/ or http://ip-address-of-server:8123/. Check the minecraft_server/dynmap/ directory for the configuration files and one of the links below on how to further customize your settings.
Installation of DynmapCBBridge:
If you are running a Forge-based server that also include Bukkit compatibility, such as MCPC-Plus or BukkitForge, you can install the DynmapCBBridge plugin in the 'plugins/' directory (in addition to installing the appropriate Forge-based Dynmap, as above). DynmapCBBridge will allow other Bukkit plugins that use the Dynmap API (such as Dynmap-WorldGuard or Dynmap-Essentials) to function with Dynmap for Forge.
Installation for Spout Server:
Download the latest recommended version which comes packaged as a JAR file. Copy the JAR file to the spout_server/plugins/ directory. If an older dynmap*.jar is in the plugins/ directory, delete it (you do not need to delete older plugins/dynmap/ directories or their content). Start the server, and allow the plugin to initialize. Open browser, go to http://localhost:8123/ or http://ip-address-of-server:8123/. Check the minecraft_server/plugins/dynmap directory for the configuration files and one of the links below on how to further customize your settings.NOTE: The current code no longer builds cleanly with the current Spout server code - the ongoing API churn on Spout is making it more trouble than it seems to be worth to support right now, so I have not bothered updating it. If anyone NEEDS me to update it, please ping me and I'll see about doing it.
How to configure Dynmap
How to configure separate webservers
Dynmap Tutorial (in Portuguese) - Thanks to AbsintoJ!
Dynmap and add-ons setup guide - Big thanks to deery50!! (updated for 0.70.1)
Spanish dynmap tutorial - Big thanks to cloud_strife_91spain!
Installation video from the folks at ServerMiner hosting (specific to their system)
- Configurable maps of different types
- Support for multiple worlds
- Support for rendering using standard and enhanced texture packs
- Realtime players (with portraits) on map
- Place markers, areas, and lines that will show on the map.
- Two-way chatting through web and Minecraft.
- Time on map
- Weather on map
- Rendering support for a variety of popular Minecraft Mods:
- AdditionalPipes for BC (both v1.2.5 and unofficial v1.4.6 versions)
- Advanced Machines for IC2
- Advanced Power Management for IC2 (thanks to dannybear!)
- Advanced Solar Panels for IC2 (thanks to dannybear!)
- Artifice (new to 1.9-alpha-2)
- Biomes O Plenty
- Charging Bench for IC2
- Chisel Mod (new to 1.9-alpha-2 - thanks to Firehead94!)
- Compact Solars for IC2
- CoralMod (new to 1.9-alpha-2 - thanks to brakhtus!)
- Equivalent Exchange 2
- Ender Storage
- ExtraBees (thanks to HanFox!)
- Extrabiomes XL (v2.x and v3.x)
- Extrabiomes - Bunyan
- Forgotten Nature
- Greg's Lighting (thanks to dannybear!)
- Immibis Microblocks (new for 1.8!)
- IndustrialCraft 2
- Iron Chest
- LC Trees++
- MineFactory Reloaded
- MystCraft (partial support - thanks to HanFox!)
- Metallurgy 2
- Natura (new for 1.8-alpha-2)
- NumiRP (new to 1.9-alpha-2 - thanks to seratonik!)
- Obsidian Pressure Plates
- Pam's HarvestCraft Mods (28 of them)
- Red Power 2
- Slabcraft (new for 1.8-alpha-2)
- Soul Shards
- Staircraft (new for 1.8-alpha-2)
- ThaumCraft (partial support)
- Thermal Expansion (thanks to HanFox!)
- Twilight Forest
- Underground Biomes (new for 1.8!)
- AdditionalPipes for BC (both v1.2.5 and unofficial v1.4.6 versions)
- Support for most v1.5.x mods has not been completed: existing v1.4.7 support works well for MOST mods, but not all. If you are having problems with v1.5.x mods, try the latest development build, and report an issue if that does not address the problem.
Version 1.9.1: (Bukkit/Spigot Only)
- Add support for rendering v1.7.2 blocks
- Support CraftBukkit v1.7.2-R0.1 dev builds
- Support Spigot v1.7.2-R0.1 dev builds
- Update legacy colorschemes (for Flat and KzedMaps) to v1.7.2, add schemes based on sphax, dokulight, dokudark, dokuhigh, misa, ovocean
- Update internal web server to Jetty v8.1.14, improve URL normalization
- Minor block render fixes and improvements
- Add support for loading mod textures from mods themselves
- Remove mod support from Bukkit deliverable (supported via Forge)
- Fix breaks in Chisel mod support
- Handle ceiling mounted levers
- Support web server bind address defaulting to same address as MC server (better coexist on hosted servers)
- Remove limit on number of texture files active (was 5000)
- Improve CustomColor support in texture/resource packs
- Add Buildcraft v4.x support (1.6.2)
- Avoid exception if player issuing command has no valid location
- Fix TerraFirmaCraft for 1.6.2 (due to module ID change)
- Update ExtrabiomesXL for 1.5.2 and 1.6.2
- Update Biomes-O-Plenty support (for 0.5.9.x and 0.6.x versions on 1.5.2 and 1.6.2)
- Update RailCraft support (for 7.x and 8.x on 1.5.2 and 1.6.2)
- Update Greg's Lighting for 1.6.2 (v1.9.0)
- Handle missing Anthracite_Block_ID: in newer UndergroundBiomes
- Fix mod version range check (issue with BOP 0.6.1+)
- Handle screwed up double-double-quotes in BOP config files on FTB
- Add version sensitivity for mods: needed for the Biomes-O-Plenty support
- Add Artifice block render support
- Add CoralMod support (thanks for initial version from brakhtus!)
- Add Artifice block render support
- Add CoralMod block render support (thanks to brakhtus!)
- Improve image encoding performance
- Add support for block-id-alias: render specific block IDs using textures and models of another block
- Fix exception in Forge startup when using JSONFile and security enabled
- Add Chisel Mod block render support (thanks to Firehead94!)
- Add NumiRP block render support (thanks to seratonik!)
- Fix rendering of 1.5.x specific blocks (quartz) - broken while supporting new 1.6 RP format
- Prevent extracted files from being re-extracted every startup
- Support Biomes-O-Plenty update for 1.6.2 (v0.5.8)
- Fix rendering of crops with nonstandard metadata (8+)
- FIx GroupManager offline permissions (note: permissions still must be explicitly defined in GM files - inherited default permissions from plugins.yml don't work offline)
This is a Bukkit-style plugin that can be used with the Forge-based mods on servers that are Forge-based, but also supply Bukkit API compatibility (such as MCPC-Plus and the BukkitForge mod). Adding this mod to the 'plugins' directory on a MCPC-Plus server, or a Forge server with the BukkitForge mod installed, will allow other Bukkit-based mods that support using the Dynmap API (such as many of the Dynmap-* mods) to work properly with DynmapForge. Support for using Bukkit-based permissions mods is also partially implemented, but not currently well tested.
Dynmap API (for Bukkit/Spigot/Tekkit-Classic version)
For plugin programmers that want to integrate with Dynmap, we now offer a simple JAR containing the published interfaces - this is only intended for building code that uses the API (in the same way that bukkit.jar is used for building to craftbukkit). The API information:
Current version: [dev.bukkit.org] Source code
Dynmap Add-Ons (for Bukkit/Tekkit version, or MCPC-Plus/BukkitForge with Forge version AND DynmapCBBridge)
Both to demonstrate the API, and to help manage the growth of this already-huge plugin, we've started producing additional plugins for Dynmap. All of these will depend on Dynmap and interface through its APIs, but only need to be added by folks that are interested in the additional function they provide:
- dynmap-mobs: Provides marker layer for real-time position of selected mobs on dynmap maps.
- dynmap-residence: Successor to the 'regions' support for Residence in Dynmap, with live update of Residence changes
- Dynmap-WorldGuard: Successor to the 'regions' support for WorldGuard in Dynmap, with live update of WorldGuard changes
- Dynmap-Towny: Successor to the 'regions' support for Towny in Dynmap, with live update of Towny changes
- Dynmap-Factions: Successor to the 'regions' support for Factions in Dynmap, with live update of Factions changes
- Dynmap-CommandBook: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using CommandBook.
- Dynmap-Essentials: Add support for showing /home and /warp locations defined using Essentials.
- Dynmap-GriefPrevention: Add support for showing Grief Protection claims
- Dynmap2CraftIRC3: Integrate Dynmap's web chat with IRC via CraftIRC
- Dynmap-SimpleClans: Integrate SimpleClans with Dynmap
- Dynmap-HeroChat: Integrate HeroChat v5.5+ with Dynmap
- Dynmap-AdminCmd: Integrate AdminCmd with Dynmap
- Dynmap-PreciousStones: Integrate PreciousStones with Dynmap
- Dynmap-Citizens: Integrate Citizens with Dynmap
- ALWAYS be polite - the mod is free, and I don't owe you anything. Neither do the other folks in this forum. If you don't appreciate that providing this mod is a courtesy, and than any support for it is also a courtesy, I will have absolutely no problem with ignoring you, and will encourage others to do the same.
- ALWAYS include the MC server version, Bukkit/Forge build, and Dynmap release/build you are running
- ALWAYS include a crash report or exception report - if you don't have one, don't bother saying "crash" - might as well be saying "something is wrong", for all the use there is in it.
- If you don't include these data, I'll probably ignore the report.
- If the blocks for a mod aren't rendering as you would expect, include the name and specific version/build of the mod, and the name of the configured block settings from the mod's configuration file for the blocks i question (along with the actual number you have it configured for)
- If you are talking about the web, ALWAYS indicate how you have it set up - internal web server, external server (including which server AND what procedure you followed to configure it).
- If a problem is occuring while using the web client, include the name and versions of web browser tested.