mikeprimm
    mikeprimm

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 311 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 11:50 PM

POPULAR

Dynmap - Real-time Minecraft maps:Dynmap provides an in-browser map, like Google Maps, of your Minecraft world. It updates the map in realtime while you have your browser opened and shows the current players, regions and in-game messages on top of the map. It also allows viewers of the map to chat from within their browser with players in-game.

Donations:
I've gone 'Adf.ly free' - its just too user hostile for the few bucks a month it generates for me.  If you wish to support dynmap, donations are always welcome and appreciated!
Posted Image

Downloads:
Current Recommended Releases:
Bukkit/Spigot v1.4.7-v1.7.4: Dynmap v1.9.4: [dev.bukkit.org]
Minecraft v1.7.2 with Forge v10.12.0, MCPC-Plus v1.7.2: Dynmap v1.9.4: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.6.2-v1.6.4 with Forge v9.11.1, MCPC-Plus v1.6.4: Dynmap v1.9.4: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.5.2 with Forge v7.8.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.2: Dynmap v1.9.4: [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.4.7 with Forge v6.6.2, MCPC-Plus v1.4.7: Dynmap v1.9.4: [CurseForge]
DynmapCBBridge API Bridge plugin for MCPC-Plus (also requires DynmapForge): DynmapCBBridge v1.9.4: [CurseForge]
Developer API Library: Dynmap v1.9.4: [direct]

Latest Alpha/Pre-release Builds:
None

Latest Development Builds: (use at your own risk!)
Bukkit/Spigot v1.4.7-v1.7.4: Dynmap v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.7.2 with Forge v10.12.0+, MCPC-Plus v1.7.2: Dynmap v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.6.2-v1.6.4 with Forge v9.11.1+, MCPC-Plus v1.6.4: Dynmap v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.5.2 with Forge v7.8.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.2: Dynmap v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]
Minecraft v1.4.7 with Forge v6.6.2, MCPC-Plus v1.4.7: Dynmap v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]
DynmapCBBridge API Bridge plugin for MCPC-Plus (also requires DynmapForge): DynmapCBBridge v1.9.4-alpha-1: [Direct]

Final Recommended Releases (no updates planned):
Minecraft v1.6.1 with Forge v8.9.0: DynmapForge v1.8 - [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.5.1 with Forge v7.7.1, MCPC-Plus v1.5.1: DynmapForge v1.8 - [CurseForge]
Minecraft v1.4.5 with Forge v6.4.1+: DynmapForge v1.6 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.4.2 with Forge v6.0.1+: DynmapForge v1.4 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.3.2 with Forge v4.2.5+: DynmapForge v1.4 - [Direct]
Minecraft v1.2.5 with Forge v3.3.7+: DynmapForge v1.6 - [Direct]
Spoiler: Older Versions

Support Information
Wiki
Issue tracker
Source code
Previous support thread for Bukkit version
IRC: irc.esper.net #dynmap
Also, you can now find release notices, and other random Dynmap development thoughts, on Twitter!Posted ImageInstallation For Bukkit, Spigot, MCPC (v1.2.x), or Tekkit-Classic:
Download the latest recommended version which comes packaged as a JAR file.  Copy the JAR file to the minecraft_server/plugins/ directory.  If an older dynmap-*.jar file is present in the plugins/ directory, delete it (you do NOT need to delete older plugins/dynmap directories or their content).  Start the server, and allow t plugin to initialize.  Open browser, go to http://localhost:8123/ or http://ip-address-of-server:8123/.  Check the minecraft_server/plugins/dynmap directory for the configuration files and one of the links below on how to further customize your settings.

Installation For Minecraft Server with Minecraft Forge, including MCPC-Plus:
Download the latest recommended version which comes packaged as a JAR file.  Copy the JAR file to the minecraft_server/mods directory.  If an older Dynmap-*.jar or Dynmap-*.zip file is present in the mods/ directory, delete it (you do NOT need to delete older dynmap/ directories or their content).  Start the server, and allow the plugin to initialize.  Open browser, go to http://localhost:8123/ or http://ip-address-of-server:8123/.  Check the minecraft_server/dynmap/ directory for the configuration files and one of the links below on how to further customize your settings.

Installation of DynmapCBBridge:
If you are running a Forge-based server that also include Bukkit compatibility, such as MCPC-Plus or BukkitForge, you can install the DynmapCBBridge plugin in the 'plugins/' directory (in addition to installing the appropriate Forge-based Dynmap, as above).  DynmapCBBridge will allow other Bukkit plugins that use the Dynmap API (such as Dynmap-WorldGuard or Dynmap-Essentials) to function with Dynmap for Forge.

FAQ
How to configure Dynmap
How to configure separate webservers
Dynmap Commands

Videos:
Dynmap Tutorial (in Portuguese) - Thanks to AbsintoJ!
Dynmap and add-ons setup guide - Big thanks to deery50!! (updated for 0.70.1)
Spanish dynmap tutorial - Big thanks to cloud_strife_91spain!
Installation video from the folks at ServerMiner hosting (specific to their system)

Features:
  • Configurable maps of different types
  • Support for multiple worlds
  • Support for rendering using standard and enhanced texture packs
  • Realtime players (with portraits) on map
  • Place markers, areas, and lines that will show on the map.
  • Two-way chatting through web and Minecraft.
  • Time on map
  • Weather on map
  • Rendering support for dozens of popular Minecraft Mods:
Known Issues:
  • Forge v1.7.2 itself is very "beta" right now, and Dynmap for Forge v1.7.2 has only been lightly tested
Change Log:

Version 1.9.4:
  • Improve map refresh when configuration changes (preserve view)
  • Handle square brackets in world names: normalize to underscore to avoid HTML URL issues
  • Handle broken RPs with absolute texture paths without leading '/'
  • Add sign change API to help with marker sign support on MCPC+
  • Extend mod version check logic - allow up to 6 number sequences
  • Various CSS fixes (thanks to KovuTheHusky)
  • Fix display name vs ID for player on join/quit message API
  • Add default-sign-set setting (control which marker set sign markers go to, by default)
  • Add exportpath setting (control where /dynmapexp OBJ files are exported)
  • [Forge v1.6.4] Update NetherOres support (broken by NetherOres 2.2.2)
  • [Forge v1.6.4] Update UndergroundBiomes support
  • [Forge v1.6.4, v1.7.2] Shift login/logout handling to server thread (MCPC issue)
Version 1.9.3:
  • Add support for generating Wavefront OBJ format exports for rendering with Blender, Cinema 4D, Maya and other rendering tools. See https://github.com/w...ront-OBJ-Format for details.
  • Include fix for exception caused by some mods which do no set their unique block IDs properly (e.g. recent BuildCraft builds).
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Update Twilight Forest - add custom shaders back in
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Update for ExtrabiomesXL 3.15 (new config file)
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Add Minegicka support
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Update millenaire support
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Add Highlands support
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Add updated Pam's mod support
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Add BigTrees and GeoStrata support
  • [Forge 1.6.4] Add ExtraBees, ExtraTrees, and updated ProjRed files
  • [Forge 1.7.2] Add support for BuildCraft v5.0
Version 1.9.2:
  • Revamp modsupport layout: mod support in given version limited to what is appropriate for version, and stays in JAR file. Additional custom mod files can be placed in renderdata director to add new or replace existing mod rendering support
  • (Forge 1.6.4) LOTS of updated mod rendering supprt (some is still preliminary, but much better than before) - AdvancedMachines, AdvancedSolarPanel, AppliedEnergistics, archimedes, arsmagica2, Artifice, BiblioCraft, BiblioWoodsBoP, BiblioWoodsForestry, BiblioWoodsNatura, Billund, BiomesOPlenty, BuildCraft, CCTurtle, ChickenChunks, Chisel, ColoredBlocks, CompactSolars, ComputerCraft, coralmod, enderstorage, extrabees, ExtrabiomesXL, ExtraUtilities, factorization, FancyFences, Forestry, ForgottenNature, GalacticraftCore, GalacticraftMars, gregslighting, GregTech, IC2-, IC2NuclearControl, immibisMicroblocks, ironchest, LogisticsPipes, MagicBees, MetallurgyBase, MetallurgyCore, MetallurgyEnder, MetallurgyFantasy, MetallurgyNether, MetallurgyPrecious, MetallurgyUtility, MFFS, MineFactoryReloaded, Mystcraft, Natura, netherores, NumiRP, ObsidiPlates, OpenBlocks-, OpenPeripheral, pamharvestcraft, PortalGun, PowerConverters, powersuits, ProjRed, QuantumCraft, Railcraft, Redstone Arsenal, SlabCraft, SoulShards, StairCraft, StevesCarts, switches, TConstruct, TFCraft, Thaumcraft, ThaumicTinkerer, ThermalExpansion, TMechworks, TransducersIC2, Translocator, Tropicraft, tubestuff, TwilightForest, UndergroundBiomes
  • (Forge 1.6.4) Updated mod support for IndustrialCraft2 and new support for ArchimedesShipsMod (thanks to Rhylos!!)
  • Rework chunk loading timing stats - simpler, more useful
  • Add support for minimum and maximum zoom levels for markers, areas, lines, and circles, as well as whole marker sets. Allows markers to be shown at specific zoom levels.
  • Improve performance of UI with large numbers of markers, and fix problems with 'junk' markers when things disappear while a layer is hidden
  • Fix problems with 'junk' areas being left on map during map/world changes
  • Add support for using block unique IDs for block identification (1.6.x+) (Forge mods)
  • Optimize texture loading - avoid texture loading for disabled mod blocks
  • Additional debug logging for render errors
  • Enhance texture and models file syntax
  • Add custom renderers for door, gates (improves render quality)
  • Keep mod support files internal to plugin, allow external renderdata files to supersede internal ones
  • Add new map shader 'inhabited' - shade map based on cumulative time chunks have been inhabited by players
  • Fix problem with render jobs sometimes being duplicated during restarts
  • Handle missing custom color map textures in broken RPs (like John Smith)
  • Add debug option to dump IDs of blocks with no rendering data
  • Add use-brightness-table option (default on for new installs, off default for existing) - more accurate color and lighting model vs MC client
  • Add /dynmap quiet command: stop progress messages on active renders
  • Add 'savependingperiod' setting : allows periodic pending job saves (better crash recovery)
  • Add support for h+v and v+h Connected Texture Mod methods
  • Improve error handling on numeric command parameters
  • Fix packed ice rendering (should not be transparent)
  • Fix rendering of top half of 1.7.2 tall flowers (needed custom renderer)
  • Add updated color schemes - sphax, dokuhigh, dokulight, dokudark, misa, etc.
  • Update colorschemes for 1.7.2
Spoiler: Older Versions

DynmapCBBridge
This is a Bukkit-style plugin that can be used with the Forge-based mods on servers that are Forge-based, but also supply Bukkit API compatibility (such as MCPC-Plus and the BukkitForge mod).  Adding this mod to the 'plugins' directory on a MCPC-Plus server, or a Forge server with the BukkitForge mod installed, will allow other Bukkit-based mods that support using the Dynmap API (such as many of the Dynmap-* mods) to work properly with DynmapForge.  Support for using Bukkit-based permissions mods is also partially implemented, but not currently well tested.

Dynmap API (for Bukkit/Spigot/Tekkit-Classic version)
For plugin programmers that want to integrate with Dynmap, we now offer a simple JAR containing the published interfaces - this is only intended for building code that uses the API (in the same way that bukkit.jar is used for building to craftbukkit). The API information:

Current version: [dev.bukkit.org] Source code

DynmapModScraper

Also, with v1.9.2, I'm making some new DEVELOPMENT LEVEL tools available for folks that wish to either help with providing rendering support for different mods, or for folks that would be happy with quick-and-dirty-but-incomplete support for creating support for unsupported mods on their own servers.  This new tool, DynmapModScraper, is a client mod (NOT a server mod) that you can TEMPORARILY install on your Forge modded client: once installed, start the client, as normal, and load/create a SINGLE PLAYER world (do NOT go to a server).  Once it is loaded, you will find a directory named 'DynmapModScraper' under the root of your client's directory, which will (hopefully) contain a bunch of automatically generated mod support files for the mods in your client.  These files, at your option, can then be copied into the 'dynmap/renderdata/custom' directory on your server (you will need to create the 'custom' directory - but putting the files there will assure that dynmap upgrades do not trash them), and will provide some level of support for rendering of the blocks in the associated mods.  HUGE HUMONGOUS DISCLAIMER: this WILL NOT get all blocks right, and will CERTAINLY get some blocks quite wrong - this is unavoidable, particularly for blocks marked with having 'CUSTOM' renderers (there is just no way to figure out what the code in a custom renderer is going to draw), so DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT ERRORS IN RENDERING OF BLOCKS IN MODS DONE THIS WAY.  This is a dev tool - it save me (and others that try to support mods) about 60-90% of the grunt work involved in supporting these mods - which still leaves us with the 10-40% of the work that is involved with handling custom shaped/rendered blocks.  BUT, the generated files are almost always a HUGE improvement over nothing Posted Image
Do understand that custom files generated this way REPLACE the rendering support for the given mod within dynmap - not an issue for unsupported mods, but potentially a big step backwards for well supported mods with lots of custom blocks.  

DynmapModScraper for MC v1.7.2 (Forge v10.12.0): [direct]
DynmapModScraper for MC v1.6.4 (Forge v9.11.1): [direct]
DynmapModScraper for MC v1.5.2 (Forge v7.8.1): [direct]

Note: I suggest removing the tool from your client when you're done generating the needed files.

Dynmap Add-Ons (for Bukkit/Tekkit version, or MCPC-Plus/BukkitForge with Forge version AND DynmapCBBridge)
Both to demonstrate the API, and to help manage the growth of this already-huge plugin, we've started producing additional plugins for Dynmap. All of these will depend on Dynmap and interface through its APIs, but only need to be added by folks that are interested in the additional function they provide: Bukkit plugins integrated with Dynmap for Bukkit:The following mods are known to support dynmap integration without needing an add-on: Rules for reporting problems:Simple rules - same as every other mod I know of:
  • ALWAYS be polite - the mod is free, and I don't owe you anything.  Neither do the other folks in this forum.  If you don't appreciate that providing this mod is a courtesy, and than any support for it is also a courtesy, I will have absolutely no problem with ignoring you, and will encourage others to do the same.
  • ALWAYS include the MC server version, Bukkit/Forge build, and Dynmap release/build you are running
  • ALWAYS include a crash report or exception report - if you don't have one, don't bother saying "crash" - might as well be saying "something is wrong", for all the use there is in it.
  • If you don't include these data, I'll probably ignore the report.
Additional rules for Dynmap errors:
  • If the blocks for a mod aren't rendering as you would expect, include the name and specific version/build of the mod, and the name of the configured block settings from the mod's configuration file for the blocks i question (along with the actual number you have it configured for)
  • If you are talking about the web, ALWAYS indicate how you have it set up - internal web server, external server (including which server AND what procedure you followed to configure it).
  • If a problem is occuring while using the web client, include the name and versions of web browser tested.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES, I WILL LIKELY IGNORE YOUR REPORT.  THIS APPLIES TO THIS FORUM AND TO ISSUES ON GITHUB.
Sponsors
These are some really nice folks that are helping support Dynmap development, both through hosting a test server and by sharing a cut of subscriptions opened via the linked image, below: check them out if you're looking for a dynmap-friendly game server host.Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ferperti976

Posted 30 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

Dang man, this looks pretty cool. I'll check it out.

msknight5

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

Hi, I was wondering if/when there will be a way to turn off mcstats.org in the configs.  (I've done some searching but I can't find it.)

I could throw it in to my firewall but I'd prefer to turn it off in the plugin.

Many thanks for any advice.
Posted Image

Fungustruck
  • Minecraft: Fungustruck

Posted 30 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

I'm having a bit of an issue with DynMap. I've downloaded the 1.4.2 version, put it in my servers root folder and unpacked it. When I start my server and try to issue any dynmap related command through the console I simply get "Unknown command". I also tried downloading the minecraft_server.jar and running it locally, but I get the same problem there. And I doing something horribly wrong or what?

Pictures showing my file structure which is as you'd expect:
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap1.png
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap2.png
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap3.png

Kane_Hart
    Kane_Hart

Forum/Wiki Sponsor

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1674 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:28 PM

Thanks Mike! Keep up the good work and for people who don't know much about Dynmap its prob one the best mods out there for mapping your servers. Has tons of features and this guy never stops working on it.

Some examples: (Please note that I use low bandwidth and resource rendering so I don't really do 3D maps but it can easily do that and handle it)

2D Alpha World: http://mc.godcraft.com:8080/
3D Mod World: http://mc.godcraft.com:9191/
xxxxxx

nicopop
    nicopop

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Minecraft: nicopop

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

when i try to /dynmap register in single player it say :you dont have permission to use this command.....why!!
i WON :D
Posted Image
Posted Image

mikeprimm
    mikeprimm

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:51 AM

It only applies the Bukkit version - you should find a directory named plugins/PluginMetrics.  Edit the config.yml there, and set opt-out to true.

View Postmsknight5, on 30 October 2012 - 09:17 AM, said:

Hi, I was wondering if/when there will be a way to turn off mcstats.org in the configs.  (I've done some searching but I can't find it.)

I could throw it in to my firewall but I'd prefer to turn it off in the plugin.

Many thanks for any advice.

View PostFungustruck, on 30 October 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

I'm having a bit of an issue with DynMap. I've downloaded the 1.4.2 version, put it in my servers root folder and unpacked it. When I start my server and try to issue any dynmap related command through the console I simply get "Unknown command". I also tried downloading the minecraft_server.jar and running it locally, but I get the same problem there. And I doing something horribly wrong or what?

Pictures showing my file structure which is as you'd expect:
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap1.png
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap2.png
http://blankt.net/dump/dynmap3.png

First thing would be to be sure you've got the current one - you've got 1.0-alpha-1, versus the release level 1.0 for 1.4.2.  Just to confirm - you've got 1.4.2 with the v6.0.1 Forge installed, correct?

mikeprimm
    mikeprimm

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:58 AM

View Postnicopop, on 30 October 2012 - 09:43 PM, said:

when i try to /dynmap register in single player it say :you dont have permission to use this command.....why!!
Actually hadn't done any SSP testing - looks like the permissions check for the commands isn't recognizing the SSP player as an operatior.    I'll look in to a fix for this ASAP.

Dragon3d
  • Minecraft: Dragon3d

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:46 AM

THANK YOU for making a Forge version!  Just dropped into my server and it's working great!  Woohoo! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Aeraesoria
  • Minecraft: Elessar_Elanesse

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:40 AM

neat looking, any chance you might add a map for cave exploring? or a part of this that maps caves you've explored?
Posted Image

Fungustruck
  • Minecraft: Fungustruck

Posted 31 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

View Postmikeprimm, on 31 October 2012 - 02:51 AM, said:

First thing would be to be sure you've got the current one - you've got 1.0-alpha-1, versus the release level 1.0 for 1.4.2.  Just to confirm - you've got 1.4.2 with the v6.0.1 Forge installed, correct?
I downloaded the latest version and the problem persists, issuing any /dynmap command from ingame or the console produces the same message.

Grimshad
    Grimshad

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:38 PM

Woot, glad this is finally coming to vanilla. Bukkit doesn't have enough mod support so vanilla users like me miss out on great stuff like this and worldedit.

Thanks!

hollisd
    hollisd

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

I just downloaded the plugin onto my server through multicraft. (it is hosted by beastnode). The ip is 198.49.65.114 and when i try to go to the Dynmap online using 198.49.65.114:8123, it says epic craft on the top of the webpage and the map is clearly NOT my server. Any advice?
thanks
Posted Image

mikeprimm
    mikeprimm

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 311 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

View PostAeraesoria, on 31 October 2012 - 04:40 AM, said:

neat looking, any chance you might add a map for cave exploring? or a part of this that maps caves you've explored?
We have a couple of cave map options - the default one (which shows as the 3rd map selection on the default map configuration), and a new one that is a fully texture mapped view (like the surface maps, but with the "ceiling" cut off for the lit underground spaces).  As with all our rendering, its based on which portions of the world data have been generated due to players having been near them at some point or another - what is rendered isn't directly tied to what one or another specific player has seen, but will always be a superset of that and other terrain somewhere near where a player has been.

View PostFungustruck, on 31 October 2012 - 01:22 PM, said:

I downloaded the latest version and the problem persists, issuing any /dynmap command from ingame or the console produces the same message.
Yep - SSP wasn't specifically tested, and it looks like there are some issues.  I'll spend some time and see what I can do to get it working right.

View Posthollisd, on 31 October 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

I just downloaded the plugin onto my server through multicraft. (it is hosted by beastnode). The ip is 198.49.65.114 and when i try to go to the Dynmap online using 198.49.65.114:8123, it says epic craft on the top of the webpage and the map is clearly NOT my server. Any advice?
thanks
A LOT of folks use Dynmap (active count right now is at least 20,000 servers), so it is often the case in hosted servers that another server on the same box is already using the 8123 port for their dynmap.  Thing you need to do is this:
1) Switch the "webserver_port" setting in configuration.txt to another port that isn't being used - try 8124, 8133, or the like.
2) Depending on your hoster, you MAY also need to ask them to then open that port in the firewall.

skace
    skace

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:30 PM

I don't fully understand making my own map style. would this be correct for an HD cave map?

- class: org.dynmap.hdmap.HDMap
name: cavehd
title: "CaveHD"
prefix: cthd
perspective: iso_SE_30_hires
shader: stdtexture-cave
lighting: default
mapzoomin: 1

lutetey99

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

Hello Mate. How do you Make a Dynmap? I have it Installed on my server it says it all up and running, but i Can't find out how to Actually look at the Map! Any Help?

Zenalia1979
  • Minecraft: Zenalia

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:43 PM

I tried upgrading but had an error with the web file not matching.  I downgraded, but I can only access the map locally.  I'm running a tekkit server, which says forge but you didn't have an option for forge with minecraft 1.2.5 or tekkit 3.1.2. - (Edit: The bukkit map works for v 1.2.5)

Edit:  The problem with accessing locally was my router being a twit.  I still cannot run this upgrade though.  I assume it's meant to work with tekkit because the blocks in the mods are updated on your map.  I am excited to try it as the tekkit blocks are currently just black on the map (as I'm sure you know).  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you so much for this awesome plugin!

2nd Edit:  So apparently, clearing cache is a good idea. ;-)  Web file not matching was fixed with this simple little thing I should have thought of.  /dynmap fullrender is a useful command as well.  Now the only problem that I can see is that some blocks are still black (i.e. marble, rubber wood).  Thanks again for this awesome plugin!

CayleRise

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:03 PM

Website: "Web files are not matched with plugin version: All files need to be same version (1.1-1365)"

Server: "[SEVERE] [dynmap] Error reading plugins\dynmap\markers.yml"

Bukkit: 1.4.2 BETA

Why is this?

www.MineCrapMap.no-ip.org

hollisd
    hollisd

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

thanks!
Posted Image

Zepanv
    Zepanv

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 106 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Postmikeprimm, on 31 October 2012 - 07:59 PM, said:

We have a couple of cave map options - the default one (which shows as the 3rd map selection on the default map configuration), and a new one that is a fully texture mapped view (like the surface maps, but with the "ceiling" cut off for the lit underground spaces).  As with all our rendering, its based on which portions of the world data have been generated due to players having been near them at some point or another - what is rendered isn't directly tied to what one or another specific player has seen, but will always be a superset of that and other terrain somewhere near where a player has been.

Is there an example somewhere of how to setup this map?  Sounds very interesting.