Antrol
    Antrol

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostYorobashi, on 29 October 2012 - 07:33 AM, said:

Naked Craft

Tired of staff abusing powers and favoring others over you? Not here! You hack your banned you try and turn my server into a cease pool your banned. Foul language ­ING BRING IT! This is a server for an older more mature audience, if you take offense to foul language or your parents do then off my thread and don't even think of logging on my server and crying about the language.
A brand new factions server for 1.4.2. Friendly mature staff. lag free, McMMO. Get a head start on everyone else while we're finalizing all our mods!

Server IP: 199.168.142.104

I love how you make no mention of the WHITELIST

I tip my hat to your fail.

Register or log in to remove.

_Sil3nt_
    _Sil3nt_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:14 AM

MEH!!!

Sincerly, Sil3nt

Krashr
    Krashr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Hey guys. We have gone back to factions dont worry we havent left you behind for tekkit. But the truth of the matter is we had to completely start over. do not freak out , and do not think this was an easy decision for all of the staff.  Mutiple plugins just decided to break and could not be fixed. we had proffessional coders look at the problems and even they could not fix said problems.

we are now setting the spawn back up and reinstalling all the plugins we need and the server will be back up.

if you are upset that the map was reset then i apologise for it but we could not avoid that decision. Now either live with that and play our server that you so much have enjoyed in a short span of time.

or you can go find another. we cannot undo what has been done.

much love - Krashr

Yorobashi

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:41 PM

updated the original post. calm down guys we're still here and the white list will come down. Read the original post to see whats going on.
A forums post should be like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the Subject. Yet short enough to keep things interesting!

Yorobashi

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

We've gotten the serve up and running. BE WARNED WE ACTUALLY PVP HERE! =o
A forums post should be like a mini-skirt. Long enough to cover the Subject. Yet short enough to keep things interesting!

loriganit

Posted 05 November 2012 - 03:54 AM

The factions are calling for more support and the world is yours to take. Join our server and discover how pvp was meant to be played. The server will grow as more people join and the faction numbers increase. The staff has planned many new content additions and are updating what's available weekly.

Let's get some 25 member faction battles up and running!

Hasenpelz
  • Minecraft: Hasenpelz

Posted 05 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

Awesome Server!!!

Hasenpelz

Posted 09 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Now he added Shops for players to rent! AWESOME!

Hasenpelz

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:54 AM

Well now are currently 9 Players online since over 10 Hours!!!

Hasenpelz

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

He added a new Minigame: The Realm of the Three!!!
Come join and try!

_Sil3nt_
    _Sil3nt_

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:39 AM

come on over have fun create or join a faction, grow that faction by recruiting and raiding. follow simple rules and you will have a great time.

Krashr
    Krashr

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

Just an update. the shopping centre is almost finished being built and will open to the masses soon. buying houses gives you a place to sell your goods items. blocks and services. but are extremlely expensive and will only be owned only by the cleverest and wealthiest of people.

Hasenpelz

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:18 AM

Shopping Center seems to be done and PvPArena was expanded :o!