• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.5] ♔ EnhancedVanilla ♔ | Factions | mcMMO | Survival PVP/PVE Server | Clans | Grief | No Whitelist | 42 Slots

pvp pve survival grief 24/7 enchanted vanilla no whitelist factions mcmmo

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:21 AM

View Postpyropyro78, on 14 November 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

Server will have some downtime late tonight when the population is low, we are switching to a new host!

cool, ok

Register or log in to remove.

Draconano
  • Minecraft: Draconano

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

lol! KyleMan, I was trolling yoyo, I even msged you. I gave everything back and left. I stole nothing. And as to the matter with Trysis and W1Z21, I did troll them and I am extremely sorry about that. But I didn't kill you lol. You guys logged off. And if you did die I would have (and if you did die) re-payed you. Did you die? If so I will repay with what I can from my own survival inventory. I hope that is satisfactory.

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Please pyro, tell me what it will take to be admin again!

Aidansoccer

Posted 14 November 2012 - 01:43 AM

View PostKyleman, on 14 November 2012 - 01:29 AM, said:

Please pyro, tell me what it will take to be admin again!
Well, maybe you should stop begging. Get off your knees hoe. It makes you look like a fool.

Anywas just my idea of an upgraded app.

[center]IGN:Aidandaapple[/center]
[center]AGE:14[/center]
[center]How long have you been playing: Since the server got released.[/center]
[center]Why do you want to be a staff member:I'm a staff member already.[/center]
[center]Position desired:Administrator[/center]
[center]Are you exprienced with being a staff:I have been an administrator on 7 servers. Owned 1 server. Moderated 9 servers. Please keep in mind for most of my admin positions I went from mod to admin and I count that as mod. I have been op on 3 servers. So yes, I am decently expErienced with being staff. (There is a spelling error)[/center]
[center]Why would I pick you: You should pick me because I am active, meaning that I can be there to help even during the nights when there are those few lonely people on. I am helpful, meaning when it comes time to help I know what i'm doing and I don't embarass the server due to my retardation. I know how to talk to people, which means that when it comes time to cool someone down, I know how. I have been chatmod for about a month now (give or take a week) and I still haven't abused, but I've managed to do great things like stop active players from ragequitting, and catching abusive admins. This means that with the limited amount of power I have as ChatMod I still managed to do great things, so imagine what I could do with the power of administrators. Also from all my admin experience I know how to differentiate a hacker from a ­ed up miner and a aimbot from someone with good reflexes.[/center]
[center]What will you do if 2 people are aruging: This question is 100% dependant on what they are arguing on. For the future I would appreciate if you could add a topic.
Anyways.
If they were arguing about something like a raid claiming there was haxxors involved, in a raid which was confirmed no-haxxorz I would just tell the person who is raging cause they got raided that there was no haxxors involved and to drop the conversation.
If it was a newly released, unfamiliar raid, I would check out the raid location and determine whether I think it was an x-ray on not, if i'm uncertain or it looks like x-ray but could be either I would report it to Pyro and he can decide the final decision.
If they were arguing against religious or political views I would tell them to keep it in whisper or in a seperate channel in Teamspeak.
If they were arguing about something like one person thought all black people were thiefs, I would tell them to drop it or face a mute. (Sorry for anyone who got offender by that example I'm sorry)
If they were arguing about something (doesn't matter what) and they were like 'you ­ing ­head ­ ass go to ­ing hell ­' I'd say stop the excessive swearing or mute and take it to whisper or a seperate channel in Teamspeak.
Anyways, you get the point.[/
center]
[center]Additional Information:Dear secret word that I may have missed, I read the rules when there was no secret word. So if I missed it I am extremely sorry.[/center]

pyropyro78
    pyropyro78

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1033 posts
  • Minecraft: pyropyro78

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:47 AM

NOTICE!

Expect several hours of downtime as the server host is being changed, we are waiting on a port correction, please do not post that the server is down when it goes down, it will be back up, no I do not know when, it will be ion the 14th at some point.

Posted Image

Jasmine, Kiby, Daisy - you will all be missed and remembered forever <3

W1Z21
    W1Z21

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Minecraft: W1Z21
  • Xbox:W1Z22

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

pyro.. i hate your former admins hacking my base... it makes me sad Posted Image

also update to 1.4.4

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

Ok, pyro, get the Bukkit 1.4.4 Beta build!!  Ppls cant play otherwise!

pyropyro78
    pyropyro78

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:11 AM

That server should be down, I am moving hosts, I have no control over the box that one is on, I have notified them.

Posted Image

Aidansoccer

Posted 15 November 2012 - 03:42 AM

I'd like to point out there is a grammar error and a spelling error in staff app questions.
Anyways, my review.

IGN:Aidandaapple

Rating - out of 10:9

How is the server:Fun, love the idea

How is the staff:Meh. some bad some good

Server Quality:Good

Additional Infomation:Peanuts are better salted

pyropyro78
    pyropyro78

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

Thank you for the review.

NOTICE!

Due to an error with the new host it looks like we may not be up until 2mro, sorry all.

Posted Image

pyropyro78
    pyropyro78

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

The server is open again! new map for a frsh start!

Also, added SimpleClans, you can now make clans! (let me know if anything is broken)

Posted Image

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

New map?  WHY!!! I had a stack of diamonds!!!!!!

Aidansoccer

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

new map makes me sad

Aidansoccer

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

View PostKyleman, on 15 November 2012 - 12:26 PM, said:

New map?  WHY!!! I had a stack of diamonds!!!!!!
try having 2 stacks of diamonds, 22 stacks of iron, 15 stacks of gold, like 40 stacks of redstone, 8 stacks of lapis blocks.
just try

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

it keeps telling me "internal server error" :(

W1Z21
    W1Z21

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 247 posts
  • Minecraft: W1Z21
  • Xbox:W1Z22

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:51 PM

im on.. its the same seed sadly..

pyropyro78
    pyropyro78

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1033 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:30 PM

It is the same seed, but it does seem to be working out nicely I think.

Posted Image

Kyleman
    Kyleman

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 365 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

View PostKyleman, on 31 October 2012 - 06:37 PM, said:

STAFF APP:

IGN: Kyleman736
[center]AGE:15
[center]How long have you been playing: I will tonight, i was playing on DDTR for a while, and you were going to me me to the test.
[center]Why do you want to be an admin:I love to help. I have always wanted to be a staff member on a server.  I have my one bukkit server, so i am great with WorldEdit, and i know all the commands to do stuff.  I am very persuasive.  I have been Guard on many prison servers, so i know how to follow rules, and be respectful.I am setting up my own bukkit server, so i can handle permissions, and all comands.  
[center]Are you experienced with being a staff:Yes, i have been guards on many servers, so i am great with following rules and how to respect athority.
[center]Why would I pick you:I have my reasons Above, plus you were going to test me on DDTR
[center]What will you do if 2 people are aruging:I will first see what they are arguing about, and if it starts to takke up the chat, or spaming, i will tell them to stop, and argue in msg. If they keep doing it in chat, I will give them one last warning, and if not, they will have concequences.
[center]Additional Information:

not really, but i know you need help fast, so i want to be that help. I also am really sorry about the other admins, so i will be better then ever.  I am very sorry about what i did to get demoted.  I will be more of an admin.

AND FINALLY!!!   Thank you very much for your time, I know you are very busy, with the server and minecraft forum.

I am posting THE SAME app that let me become an admin/mod.  i added a little extra :)

Aidansoccer

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:08 AM

yeah I liked the seed anyways

Retyples
    Retyples

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 237 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:10 AM

what does simple clan do
Posted Image