Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:39 PM

IGN:sidedwolf
Timezone:est
Nickname (RP name):sided
Skype (optional):sidedwolf1
What job would you like to have? Mage or Farmer
Military Job (Optional):Foot solider
What skills do you have?i know how to fight and i am a good at scouting
Why do you want to join the Forest Rangers? i have been looking for a very good clan since my last clan i was in dead and this seems like the best clan out there
Why should we pick you?because i love to be in clans and help out and make them grow and such
king

Register or log in to remove.

orangebacon1

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:02 PM

View Postsidedwolf, on 12 November 2012 - 05:39 PM, said:

IGN:sidedwolf
Timezone:est
Nickname (RP name):sided
Skype (optional):sidedwolf1
What job would you like to have? Mage or Farmer
Military Job (Optional):Foot solider
What skills do you have?i know how to fight and i am a good at scouting
Why do you want to join the Forest Rangers? i have been looking for a very good clan since my last clan i was in dead and this seems like the best clan out there
Why should we pick you?because i love to be in clans and help out and make them grow and such
king
Accepted. Although your RP name might not be good :P    Welcome to TFR's my friend. I hope I see you on soon :D (You will have to apply for Gwomath the forum is on the Front Page)

masterT208951
  • Minecraft: masterT007

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:10 PM

IGN: masterT007
Timezone: GMT+1
Nickname (RP name): Thokul the Unseen
Skype (optional): None
What job would you like to have? Blacksmith
Military Job (Optional): Archer ( I like airforce too but I'm not exactly sure what I have to do).
What skills do you have? I'm good with a bow, I'm a pretty good builder and I can do some cool things with redstone.
Why do you want to join the Forest Rangers? I'm really into the ranger rogue sneaky thing. And I was looking for a nice clan. And this one looks perfect. I like rp very much and I'm looking for some nice ppl to play with.
Why should we pick you? I am a nice and experienced player who loves to help people with almost anything. I'm online a lot, and I can be trusted. I am loyal to the clan as long as will exist. And will follow all your orders. I completly agree with the rules, and stay loyal to the KING forever.

orangebacon1

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:19 PM

View PostmasterT208951, on 12 November 2012 - 06:10 PM, said:

IGN: masterT007
Timezone: GMT+1
Nickname (RP name): Thokul the Unseen
Skype (optional): None
What job would you like to have? Blacksmith
Military Job (Optional): Archer ( I like airforce too but I'm not exactly sure what I have to do).
What skills do you have? I'm good with a bow, I'm a pretty good builder and I can do some cool things with redstone.
Why do you want to join the Forest Rangers? I'm really into the ranger rogue sneaky thing. And I was looking for a nice clan. And this one looks perfect. I like rp very much and I'm looking for some nice ppl to play with.
Why should we pick you? I am a nice and experienced player who loves to help people with almost anything. I'm online a lot, and I can be trusted. I am loyal to the clan as long as will exist. And will follow all your orders. I completly agree with the rules, and stay loyal to the KING forever.
Um. In your app theres no "King" but when I hit the Quote button KING showed up.. So confused.. Erm.. I like your app so I guess your accepted? Welcome to TFR's my friend. I look forward to seeing you on the server :D (You will have to apply for Gwomath.)
(Havnt done this in awhile so..)
Long Live the King! ~Orange

Emperor335

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:52 PM

Bum...
(you thought i'dsay Bump :P)

(Just a tip, it's not very proffesional when you leave pointless bumps on a clan page, bump it with information or daily updates not just "Bump, i'm bored" That's why i banned short pointless statements in the last TFR. Just sayin'
I've got heartaches by the number, troubles by the score,

BadahThanYou

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

Hey I lost my pass for my account. This is pyattphoenix here!

masterT208951
  • Minecraft: masterT007

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Applied so I hope I'll get accepted soon.
Turns out I made the story way too long, lol :P

orangebacon1

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:29 PM

View PostEmperor335, on 12 November 2012 - 07:52 PM, said:

Bum...
(you thought i'dsay Bump Posted Image)

(Just a tip, it's not very proffesional when you leave pointless bumps on a clan page, bump it with information or daily updates not just "Bump, i'm bored" That's why i banned short pointless statements in the last TFR. Just sayin'
Yeah.. Thats a little late XD. Thanks though I'll be sure to remember that :P And Im thinking of convincing Link to do that exactly. Hope he will say yes XD. Also Master what do you mean your story is to long?..
LLK! ~Orange

FlamingIse

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM

IGN: FlamingIse2001
Timezone: Pacific
Nickname (Rp name): Lauk
What job would I like to have? Archer
Skills: Skilled archer, survivor, fighter, peacemaker, parkourist
Why do I want to join? BecauseI would love to be an archer in a clan. Also its fun! I never broke a rule and that its cool to be with other people.
Why do you want me to join? If theres conflicts ask me I can break it up
Keyword: King
oopsies! :P
Lauk

orangebacon1

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

View PostFlamingIse, on 12 November 2012 - 10:31 PM, said:

IGN: FlamingIse2001
Timezone: Pacific
Nickname (Rp name): Lauk
What job would I like to have? Archer
Skills: Skilled archer, survivor, fighter, peacemaker, parkourist
Why do I want to join? BecauseI would love to be an archer in a clan. Also its fun! I never broke a rule and that its cool to be with other people.
Why do you want me to join? If theres conflicts ask me I can break it up
Keyword: King
oopsies! Posted Image
Lauk
Accepted. Welcome to TFR's. Please apply to Gwomath.
Hope to see you on.
LLK! ~Orange

FlamingIse

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:25 AM

Ugh, I'm stuck on the loading personal photo thing.

FlamingIse

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:43 AM

alright im done.. but the whitelisting is still there

verfumbo
    verfumbo

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • Minecraft: verfumbo

Posted 13 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hello
just like to say that i am happy to see that TFR is living on and is back in bussiness!

btw you should change servers becuase your men arnt going to be very well experianced if your in a freindly rp server with no one on,
are they?
Admiral of the Alliance.                      
Posted Image

trappy77
  • Location: Im either in Karakura town or in the Soul Scociety.
  • Minecraft: LINK776777

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

Here you know what guys im putting it to vote do you want to stay on the server or do you want to move to another server after everything we have done here i am leaving it up to you after next monday i will tally the votes and we will see if we stay or leave gwomath.

orangebacon1

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Stay at Gwomath! I worked wayyy to hard on ma house (Thank you whoever built the top part of it) to leave! And I have an Epic Sword! And I WANT TO KEEP IT! :D
OT: Anyways. I might be going away for awhile so Ima leave the apps to Link and Aeidos. I will occasionally check up on my phone but it doesnt work that well so.. I might just tell link/aeidos that there are apps Etc. Etc.
Aeidos PM me when you can do the new banner. I really want it done soon.
LLK! ~Orange

trappy77
  • Location: Im either in Karakura town or in the Soul Scociety.
  • Minecraft: LINK776777

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:02 PM

Every vote counts thats one no so so far we are staying on gwomath and ok ill let aeidos know orange

orangebacon1

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:05 AM

This is just a quick little reminder that everyone should vote on whether or not we should stay on Gwomath.  Please post your vote here and if you can ALSO send it to me link or Aeidos. And Aeidos we need to talk soon.

FlamingIse

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:10 AM

Hey stay on gwomath, but first of all I'm not white-listed XD

real990088
  • Minecraft: real990088

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:59 AM

I want to stay
CW

BadahThanYou

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

STAY! I have diamonds, obsidian and A epic house