• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Park/Adv/SCARY][1.4.2] Epic Jump Map: Halloween Curse [Bodsome] From the creator of EJM! [4000+ Downloads] Played by Sky/Deadlox/Mr360/ClashJTM/Husky

epic jump map ejm epic jump map halloween scary minecraft adventure map minecraft jump map minecraft scary map epic jump map halloween curse epic jump map download

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Posted Image
http://i46.tinypic.com/5xlf82.jpg

Epic Jump Map: Halloween Curse
A scary parkour minecraft adventure map!
Links to My previous Maps:
Spoiler:

From the creator of Epic Jump Map v1.1 and Epic Jump Map v2.0 and Operation: Recovery of the sacred cake, but this time with reinforcements from a friend: Smokesick!
This is Epic Jump Map: Halloween special. It's made to be fun, innovative and mostly - SCARY!
It's recommended to play it either alone or with 1/2 more players in COOP.

Story:
You woke up in a strange looking house in the middle of the night. Where is everyone?
Play the map to find out Posted Image *cliffhanger*

Trailer and Videos:

Official Map Trailer:

Since I'm trying to make my youtube channel a bit bigger, I started making some videos - teasers and trailers of my maps as well as some let's plays which are mostly edited heavily Posted ImagePlease check it out and Subscribe to keep up to date!

Let's plays:
An epic one by SkyDoesMinecraft and Deadlox!

An epic one by Mr360Games/ClashJTM and CavemanFilms!

Mr360Games

ClashJTM

CavemanFilms

HuskyMUDKIPZ! Thanks bro!

Thank you guys!!!

Other videos:
Spoiler:

Screenshots:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
More Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Rules:
- Enjoy the map, get scared!
- If you fall you're allowed to climb back up with gamemode creative if there're no nearby checkpoints
- If you find it hard, you're allowed to cheat-a-bit xD
- Get trollaloted
- Don't break/place any blocks unless told to
- Turn your brightness to MOODY (or not more than 35-40%)
- Turn your sound up (disable music)
- Set your rendering distance to LOW
- Enable Command Blocks on your server (if playing COOP)
- Don't forget to post your score!

- READ ALL THE SIGNS!!! Posted Image

Normally you should spawn in/next to a 2-floor house. Get on the 2nd one to begin Posted Image
x: -65 y: 99 z: -38

Leaderboard:
1 - CursedM1n3r - 33 Ghast Tears

Download Links:
Download the map (and the texture pack) from the links provided on my blog! You can find all my other maps there as well!

http://bodil40.blogs...ween-curse.html

Achievements:
150 Downloads reached on release date! - 29.10.2012
*for just a few hours  
300 Downloads reached, 24hours since the release still hasn't passed! - 29.10.2012!
*AWESOME!
500 Downloads for just ONE day!!! Posted Image Awesome achievement! - 29.10.2012
*Thank you all!!!
650+ Downloads Reached - 30.10.2012
850+ Downloads Reached - 01.11.2012
1050+ Downloads Reached - 02.11.2012

2000+ Downloads Reached - 04.11.2012
4000+ Downloads Reached - 18.11.2012
4500+ Downloads Reached - 28.11.2012

You guys are AWESOME!

Thanks for playing!
If you'd like to help us grow and support us feel free to subscribe to:
youtube.com/bodil40
To keep up with latest Epic Jump Map, Operation Cake and Bodsome maps news follow me:
@bodil4o
You can also do the same for our co-creator:
@smokesick
He's the guy who has made the texture pack:

youtube.com/smokesick12

Let's plays are welcomed!
Posted Image
Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40  .That really keeps up my work!

Register or log in to remove.

CountBiscuit
  • Minecraft: CountBiscuit

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:02 PM

FIRST COMMENT, YEAH! Another amazing creation, downloading it :P Keep doing this amazing job, mate :P

Defeter33
  • Minecraft: Defeter33

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'm goin to do a video on this my youtube is defeter33 aswell looks great first video should be up tomorrow probably in British time so if your American in the night. Might get a friend to play it with me.

Posted Image

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

View PostDefeter33, on 28 October 2012 - 06:28 PM, said:

I'm goin to do a video on this my youtube is defeter33 aswell looks great first video should be up tomorrow probably in British time so if your American in the night. Might get a friend to play it with me.

Awesome, please post it on here, so I can feature it in the topic! :)

View PostCountBiscuit, on 28 October 2012 - 05:02 PM, said:

FIRST COMMENT, YEAH! Another amazing creation, downloading it Keep doing this amazing job, mate

Thanks mate! I really hope that as many people as possible enjoy the map ;)
Posted Image
Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40  .That really keeps up my work!

pourquoijepeuxpas

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

It is so pretty!

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

View Postpourquoijepeuxpas, on 28 October 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

It is so pretty!

Thanks mate! :)
We've put lots of efforts in building it ;)
Posted Image

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:29 PM

I can't wait to see some LPs and youtube videos :)
I hope that many people will enjoy the map and get scared at least a bit :)
Posted Image

The Sketch
    The Sketch

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1081 posts
  • Minecraft: dasketchmaster

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:50 PM

Is this map supposed to be really hard?  Because I got through EJM 1 and 2 without any problems, but I can't even get past the first room because of the sheer amount of blazes and creepers that spawn.
Posted Image

(Signature made by SniperGoth!)

Smokesick

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:57 PM

Finally up! I would be really happy if we could manage to see some Lets Plays right before Halloween. That would be so freaking rad! =D
Expanded Rails Mod - The mod which lets you enjoy Minecraft on a whole new level! Jumping platforms, explosions, slowing and escalating. Many great ways to enhance your experience with rails! V1.2.1 is out HERE
Posted Image

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:21 PM

150 Downloads reached on release day!!!
29.10.2012!
Thank you all!

View PostThe Sketch, on 28 October 2012 - 10:50 PM, said:

Is this map supposed to be really hard?  Because I got through EJM 1 and 2 without any problems, but I can't even get past the first room because of the sheer amount of blazes and creepers that spawn.

LMAO not really D:
That was the troll in me <3 Posted Image
Next parts doesn't have all that much mobs spawning Posted Image
Posted Image

The Sketch
    The Sketch

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1081 posts
  • Minecraft: dasketchmaster

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Just beat it.  Fun map, although there are a couple of ways you can fine-tune it.

-Make the first room easier.
-Put more frequent beds (not a whole lot more frequent, but to some extent)
-I think there's a command that stops mobs like creepers and endermen from destroying blocks.  Turn it on.
-The sign that says "You turn around to see if there's anything behind you.  Seeing nothing, you feel relieved" or something like that.  I turned around at that point and got mauled by speed-enhanced cave spiders.

Despite that, though, it was a very fun map.  I recommend playing it to anyone who reads this.
Posted Image

(Signature made by SniperGoth!)

jordonian

Posted 29 October 2012 - 12:34 AM

It is good but i didnt know what difficulty to put it on and i died when i put it on normal and it took forever to get back

Wipstaa
    Wipstaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 01:10 AM

Hey dude, I made a let's play of this and the 1st episode is already out! The rest are scheduled for the next 5 days! I had a blast playing it, the 1st part was kinda tricky, becuase I spawned at the start everytime I died XD. Hopefully you enjoy my personality (I'm a bit loud and obnoxious Posted Image). Subbed you BTW. My youtube name is the same as my username, thanks for the good time!

Defeter33
  • Minecraft: Defeter33

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

Hey uploading first episode now her is the link to it for when its finished uploading:  

cool map although it was a bit to hard i finished the map with no ghast tears so i guess i winright haha.Posted Image
i give you a 7/10 for the map it wasn't as bad as i made it sound in the video. A decent map and the best halloween map iv'e played although it wan't that sacry.

Posted Image

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 02:53 PM

Thank you all for the feedback and thank you all for playing!
I hope you enjoyed the map, even though it turns out that it has some flaws :)
I'm really happy to hear such a good response :)
I'll update download counts and stuff tonight :)
Posted Image

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

View PostWipstaa, on 29 October 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Hey dude, I made a let's play of this and the 1st episode is already out! The rest are scheduled for the next 5 days! I had a blast playing it, the 1st part was kinda tricky, becuase I spawned at the start everytime I died XD. Hopefully you enjoy my personality (I'm a bit loud and obnoxious Posted Image). Subbed you BTW. My youtube name is the same as my username, thanks for the good time!

View PostDefeter33, on 29 October 2012 - 09:22 AM, said:

Hey uploading first episode now her is the link to it for when its finished uploading:  

cool map although it was a bit to hard i finished the map with no ghast tears so i guess i winright haha.Posted Image
i give you a 7/10 for the map it wasn't as bad as i made it sound in the video. A decent map and the best halloween map iv'e played although it wan't that sacry.

Thank you for the videos! There're little problems with quality/audio and stuff but I've featured them in the first post anyways, at least for now ;)

Also the map has reached 300+ Downloads!!!
That's freaking amazing!
Posted Image

Wipstaa
    Wipstaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:05 PM

View Postbodil4o, on 29 October 2012 - 04:16 PM, said:

Thank you for the videos! There're little problems with quality/audio and stuff but I've featured them in the first post anyways, at least for now Posted Image

Also the map has reached 300+ Downloads!!!
That's freaking amazing!

You can blame my macbook for that one XD. I do have a blue yeti, I was just to lazy to go get it.

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:23 PM

View PostWipstaa, on 29 October 2012 - 05:05 PM, said:

You can blame my macbook for that one XD. I do have a blue yeti, I was just to lazy to go get it.

Awww :D Don't worry, it's just that you'd get more subs with crist quality and good audio ;)
The video is nice other than this ;)
Posted Image

Wipstaa
    Wipstaa

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

View Postbodil4o, on 29 October 2012 - 05:23 PM, said:

Awww Posted Image Don't worry, it's just that you'd get more subs with crist quality and good audio Posted Image
The video is nice other than this Posted Image

One step ahead of ya! My new pc is arriving sometime in december. Gonna cost around 2000$ So it's pretty beast!

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:01 PM

View PostWipstaa, on 29 October 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

One step ahead of ya! My new pc is arriving sometime in december. Gonna cost around 2000$ So it's pretty beast!

Nice :) I wish you good luck ;)
Posted Image