• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Equivalent Exchange 3 - 0.1.140

• Please log in to reply
5972 replies to this topic

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:06 AM

yeah that definitely makes sense, as i said i'm just curious anyway, wanted to hear what pahimar had to say about it. :)

Register or log in to remove.

Shalashalska
  • Minecraft: Shalashalska, duh.

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:24 AM

If there is a way to move EMC around in pipes or pipelike objects implies that there is a way to automatedly create EMC, and moving EMC wouldn't be very practical if you couldn't store it for transmutation, would it? So therefore, darkrooms, among other EMC generators, will still work. Even if collectors don't.

magicmad1
  • Minecraft: magicmad1

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:57 AM

View Postphenox124, on 28 October 2012 - 03:37 AM, said:

Not to be critical or judgmental, but why the nether are you using modloader(No dis intended risugami)? Forge has a much more stable and better modloader build called FML(ForgeModLoader) just saying Posted Image also all modloader mods are compatible with it Posted Image
Actually, Better than Wolves is a Modloader Mod, and it isn't compatible with forge, although, that may be because it is using modified forge files.
Posted Image

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 21 November 2012 - 07:01 AM

View Postmagicmad1, on 21 November 2012 - 06:57 AM, said:

Actually, Better than Wolves is a Modloader Mod, and it isn't compatible with forge, although, that may be because it is using modified forge files.

more likely because flowerchild incorrectly sees incompatibility as a way to constrain player choice and progression.

xPhirestarx
  • Minecraft: Phyrestar

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:10 AM

View PostToo-DAMN-Much, on 21 November 2012 - 07:01 AM, said:

more likely because flowerchild incorrectly sees incompatibility as a way to constrain player choice and progression.

And because he whines and cries about Eloraam being a terrible person with Forge. But that's all I'll say on that subject.

I moved to a new account. Please go to it here.

andromada369

Posted 21 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

I'm sure you've mentioned it earlier in the thread but if you could pahimar could you reiterate what you have planned for pre2?

xPhirestarx
  • Minecraft: Phyrestar

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:02 PM

View Postandromada369, on 21 November 2012 - 01:39 PM, said:

I'm sure you've mentioned it earlier in the thread but if you could pahimar could you reiterate what you have planned for pre2?

I believe that he said he would get around to posting a changelog for pre2 sometime in the next few days. You could also try looking for it on his GitHub page.

I moved to a new account. Please go to it here.

Too-DAMN-Much

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

got a suggestion for you pahimar, alternate use for the minium stone, pocket furnace can smelt 16 items, consumes the minium stone, self powered (by the minium stones durability) thanks for reading. Posted Image

[edit] changed portable to pocket, more accurate wording since nearly all furnaces can be moved easily [/edit]

dr_blockenstein

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

View Postshanemiller89, on 28 October 2012 - 03:42 PM, said:

It's a complete "reimagining" of EE. From his stream, Dark Matter will still be present, and while some items like the flying ring will be gone, others that have similar purpose. for instance, the flying ring will be replaced by "Boots of the Direwolf," which is completely awesome.

And for those who say this is all he has to show for six months of development. Disregarding this is a pre-release for a moment, released because of the constant ­ing from people asking him when an updated version will come, you people do realize Pahimar has a life outside of modding right? He does this for fun, not to please you.

I for one am excited to see how the mod develops, from what I heard of the new mechanics, they definetley seem more entertaining  Remeber the point of the mod is to have fun, and while energy condensers were useful, I wouldn't exactly call them fun. And there will (and cuurently are) be ways too change one item to another.

I do have a question Pahimar, if you can give us a little more insight into the mechanics or purpose of red water, and how it will be used in the future. Also, since this mod is now open source, and you will have an api for it, will this allow people to create addons for the mod?

And I thought about this, soul sand should have an influence on creating the philosopher stone, if you have some FMA influence involved. Or it could be a way to "repair" it if you decide to add a damage value after each usage.
lol boots of the direwolf should be boots of the direwolf20

subscribe

Commador823

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:44 PM

will this work for 1.4.4?

Posted Image

Mokradin
  • Minecraft: Mokradin

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

View PostCommador823, on 21 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

No
Posted Image

keanine
    keanine

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: keanine

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

I know this is no where near priority right now, but from what I've found, when EE3 is installed with IndustrialCraft2 it spams the control screen with "Side Inventory Key", "Boost Key", "Mode Switch Key" and "ALTKey"

Not sure if this is my fault, or a bug that can be iron out in the future. Thought I'd let you know anyway :)

cam12345
  • Minecraft: angelaneumac

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Pahimar you have created a superb mod. Your awesome.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image  don't listen to the craptastic whiny babies.  You really got a nice idea.
Posted Image

Morias_Sairom

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

View Postdr_blockenstein, on 21 November 2012 - 06:13 PM, said:

lol boots of the direwolf should be boots of the direwolf20

Its named after Direwolf20 , I suppose adding the 20 on at the end of the item made it look a little weird though.

radiation975

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

Pahimar, I don't know if this has been suggested already, but can you add a recipe to make Netherrack from Nether Brick and another recipe to make Soul Sand from some other Nether recipe?  I did the math on using an IC2 Compressor to make Nether Brick from the Netherrack and turning the Nether Brick back into Netherrack using charcoal in a generator and you would be losing EMC.

Wliu
    Wliu

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • Minecraft: Wliu

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:28 PM

View PostCommador823, on 21 November 2012 - 06:44 PM, said:

Like Mokradin said, no, but pahimar *has* updated it for 1.4.5 on his Github page.
~Wliu

aquahawk
    aquahawk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:46 PM

The only thing I really don't like about the mercurical eye in EE2 is that Middle-Clicking on a block doesn't make that the block that the eye will place/transmute/whatever. Could you change that for EE3?
Posted Image

The_Jniac
  • Minecraft: TheJniac
  • Xbox:N/A

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

i am looking forward to ee3, but do not over work yourself! few things are as sad a story as a modder who lost the passion to mod...

i can (and will) wait

bon chance!

Posted Image

SunWukong
    SunWukong

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1299 posts
  • Minecraft: Yiff off, you naff brony

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:35 AM

View PostWliu, on 21 November 2012 - 11:28 PM, said:

Like Mokradin said, no, but pahimar *has* updated it for 1.4.5 on his Github page.

I was going to ask this question but it seems that someone beat me to it. Huzzah!

Unfortunately, that means I will have to step up demolition of my Wizards' Tower so that it's ready for Minecraft 1.4.4 >.<
Fui in Malaysiam natus, sed civis mundi sum et fillius terrae stabo.

XVeris
    XVeris

Carpenter

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Minecraft: XVeris

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

Is there any chance we can convince you to keep the Condenser and Destruction Catalyst in EE3? Those were my favorite things in EE2, and I'm really hating having to say good-bye to them :( Is there at least anything like them planned for EE3, once it's fully released and is updated to 1.4.5?