If you liked this map, check out my new map, Parkour Hero!
EPIC PARKOUR MAP
Created by Mirgeaux (mirg)
Parkour At Its Best
Check out MAGMA PARK!
You have never played parkour until you have played this custom map! This parkour map features 10 levels, some of which are for newbs and some of which will make even the best of parkourers rage! Try to find all of the hidden levels as you progress through the map! I hope to add many more challenges to this map in the future. With the addition of the Command Block in 1.4.2 we have added special checkpoints as seen in the image below:
Download: Sky Park v1.4
To download, click on the link above, wait 5 seconds and click on "Skip Add" in the top right corner! Happy parkouring!
We would greatly appreciate it if someone would send this map to someone like The Yogscast, SkyDoesMinecraft, Antvenom, etc! (With credit to me of course)
Like the map? Donations are GREATLY appreciated!
SUPER EPIC PARKOUR MAP
Journey to the depths of the Magma Park, a super challenging sequel to the ever popular Sky Park! Be careful as you are parkouring...you may never return...
Download: Magma Park v1.0
READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING: The command blocks used in this map do not work. For this reason, we HIGHLY recommend the use of a server or mods with the /setspawn command!
By HawkAim (FEATURED VIDEO!)
- v0.1-In Development
- v0.2-Added Level Ten
- v1.1-Initial Release
- v1.2-Fixed the Command Blocks on levels 9 and 10 and some other things
- v1.3-Added several Hidden Levels! There are prizes at the end of them!
- v1.4-Fixed some bugs. There is a special New Years surprise on the roof! I also made the main post more fancy and up to date! Also made the download link not so scary!
- It's here! V1.4 is out! (Finally!)
- No hacks or cheats can be used to complete the course.
- You can play with as many people as you choose!
- Unless you are a pro at parkour you will probably rage quit!
- Play on PEACEFUL!
- Have fun!
- There may be a problem with spawns in SMP. We are pretty sure that they are alright in SSP. If you find any bugs like this then please report them in the comments! Thanks!