Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2][1.6.4][Forge] Hit Splat Damage Indicators v3.1.0 RPG UI and Damage Amount Mod

1.4.5 1.4.2 hit splat pop off damage indicators 1.4.6 1.4.7

  • Please log in to reply
2748 replies to this topic

#2121

rich1051414

Posted 08 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

View Postgoldknight69, on 08 October 2013 - 03:21 PM, said:

I can't imagine playing minecraft without this mod after i tried it for the first time. So small but sooooo usefull

Keeping the mod as simple and to the point as possible also allows me to quickly get new updates out with minecraft, so i don't see you needing to go without it for quite a while.

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#2122

ASWeiler
    ASWeiler

    Coal Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 111 posts
  • Location: Santa Cruz. CA
  • Minecraft: MeSoHigh

Posted 10 October 2013 - 01:06 AM

Should I ignore the message for an update with 1.5.2 minecraft?

It tells me to download 2.9.0.9 which appears to be for 1.6.
Posted Image

#2123

Netherwad

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Hey there,

So I want to use this mod in a mod pack I am making for Technic launcher and I am wondering if you would let me us it. You would get full credit. And the thread would also have a link to your mod.


#2124

SoccerStud
  • Location: Summit of Apocrypha
  • Minecraft: geekclb

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:08 PM

View PostASWeiler, on 10 October 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

Should I ignore the message for an update with 1.5.2 minecraft?

It tells me to download 2.9.0.9 which appears to be for 1.6.
Yes, yes you should.

View PostNetherwad, on 10 October 2013 - 05:18 AM, said:

Hey there,

So I want to use this mod in a mod pack I am making for Technic launcher and I am wondering if you would let me us it. You would get full credit. And the thread would also have a link to your mod.
Please always read the entire OP of any tread before asking this questing. Your answer might be there. (In this case, it is)
DivineRPG Official Staff Member

Posted Image
Hit that Posted Image button if I helped.

#2125

fireminer3
  • Location: NY,USA
  • Minecraft: creeperjio

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:10 PM

Where's the downloads for 1.6.2.?

#2126

bearbear12345
  • Location: Sydney, Australia
  • Minecraft: bearbear12345

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

Wait, seriously, its in the OP. UNDER A BIG SIGN THAT SAYS
DOWNLOAD


Posted Image
Minecraft Server Dashboard
| About Me | Please +rep me if this post helps! Quote me for a reply!

#2127

Plasma3
    Plasma3

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 09:47 PM

View PostSoccerStud, on 01 October 2013 - 02:47 PM, said:

No, and what do you mean by you can't install forge?
I believe you have to use a new launcher to install forge 1.6.4 and I repeatedly keep on getting an message that says it can't be installed/downloaded

#2128

Prokker
    Prokker

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Why is my dmg indicator's font so horrible?  (double and horribly pixelated?)  I have been looking around for an option to change it without luck. I've seen a very nice font on the yogcast with good resolution and I realized I would love to have mine look like that.I am currently using the font from the Sphax' texture pack, do I need to switch to a supported font?  I have Build_TexturePack_Font set to truePosted ImagePosted Image

#2129

rich1051414

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostProkker, on 12 October 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

Why is my dmg indicator's font so horrible?  (double and horribly pixelated?)  I have been looking around for an option to change it without luck. I've seen a very nice font on the yogcast with good resolution and I realized I HAVE to change mine to that

Posted Image
Posted Image
Pleae list the mods you are running, apparently one of those mods is causing the shadowing not to shade properly.

Posted Image


#2130

Prokker
    Prokker

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Rei's minimap
ArmorStatusHUD
bspkrsCore
StatusEffectHUD
Animated Player
Better grass and Leaves
Better Sprinting
Novamenu
Optifine ultra
TukMC hud

#2131

Turbulence123

Posted 12 October 2013 - 06:47 PM

I have a bug report when I installed this mod its not working correcly i can see the number but not the indicator and when i look at a mob my frames just beging to go down what is happening. I thinks its because of dragon block c mod can someone take a look at it.
OH YEAH!!!!!!!

#2132

SoccerStud
  • Location: Summit of Apocrypha
  • Minecraft: geekclb

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostTurbulence123, on 12 October 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

I have a bug report when I installed this mod its not working correcly i can see the number but not the indicator and when i look at a mob my frames just beging to go down what is happening. I thinks its because of dragon block c mod can someone take a look at it.
If you press period does it say the portrait is on?
DivineRPG Official Staff Member

Posted Image
Hit that Posted Image button if I helped.

#2133

SoccerStud
  • Location: Summit of Apocrypha
  • Minecraft: geekclb

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

View PostSnivy_3, on 11 October 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

I believe you have to use a new launcher to install forge 1.6.4 and I repeatedly keep on getting an message that says it can't be installed/downloaded
You don't need any launcher. Just download (click here) the installer version of forge and double click it. Or you can download the universal version and do it manually.
DivineRPG Official Staff Member

Posted Image
Hit that Posted Image button if I helped.

#2134

SoccerStud
  • Location: Summit of Apocrypha
  • Minecraft: geekclb

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostProkker, on 12 October 2013 - 04:20 AM, said:

Rei's minimap
ArmorStatusHUD
bspkrsCore
StatusEffectHUD
Animated Player
Better grass and Leaves
Better Sprinting
Novamenu
Optifine ultra
TukMC hud
What happens if you remove OptiFine?
DivineRPG Official Staff Member

Posted Image
Hit that Posted Image button if I helped.

#2135

H4untedGh0st

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:33 PM

Posted Image

I'm using Minecraft Comes Alive and Damage Indicators. The indicator shows the villagers as EntityVillageAdult. Anyone know how to get the indicator to to tell the name (ex. Steve the librarian) instead?

#2136

rich1051414

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostH4untedGh0st, on 13 October 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Posted Image

I'm using Minecraft Comes Alive and Damage Indicators. The indicator shows the villagers as EntityVillageAdult. Anyone know how to get the indicator to to tell the name (ex. Steve the librarian) instead?
You are asking the wrong mod. They need to override and return the correct name from the method getEntityName().

Posted Image


#2137

Savage_Titan117
  • Location: Chardon, Ohio USA
  • Minecraft: Savage_Titan117
  • Xbox:Savage Titan117

Posted 14 October 2013 - 04:29 PM

Are there more downloads for skins? Or is there a site that has a bunch of skins to use?

#2138

Bluebird5555

Posted 14 October 2013 - 10:37 PM

My Minecraft has been crashing whenever I try to use this mod, and I'm not sure what's going on... The mods I use are Forge, Too Many Items, Zan's Minimap, bspkrsCore, Optifine, and StatusEffectHUD. I'd appreciate it if anyone could look at the crash report and help me.

Spoiler:


#2139

rich1051414

Posted 15 October 2013 - 05:20 AM

View PostBluebird5555, on 14 October 2013 - 10:37 PM, said:

My Minecraft has been crashing whenever I try to use this mod, and I'm not sure what's going on... The mods I use are Forge, Too Many Items, Zan's Minimap, bspkrsCore, Optifine, and StatusEffectHUD. I'd appreciate it if anyone could look at the crash report and help me.

Spoiler:
The config has gotten corrupted. Delete the DIAdvancedCompatibility folder in your config folder.

Posted Image


#2140

Yusunoha
    Yusunoha

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 619 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 09:58 AM

View PostAlphanos, on 01 September 2013 - 01:51 AM, said:

Second thing about horses: if it's possible to do, what do you think about the idea of displaying a horse's speed and jump height stats as status effects when you're targeting a horse?  I don't know if that information is easy (or even possible) to retrieve, and you might not be interested in expanding the feature list anyway.  But it seems like if any such horse stat-view mod is to exist, it would have a lot in common with yours Posted Image.

bump for justice Posted Image