• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Beatnes
    Beatnes

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

So i tried out the invisibility Potion, and it is amazing. I even used the splash from (in creative mode) to make mobs disappear, and that made me feel almighty. I was in creative when i was using these, and though it felt great to use this new potion, I have a few questions

1. How do i make it in survival

2. What are your thoughts on its potential impact on PVP in SMP?

Register or log in to remove.

Luis
    Luis

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2083 posts
  • Minecraft: Luis_

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostBeatnes, on 25 October 2012 - 04:00 PM, said:

So i tried out the invisibility Potion, and it is amazing. I even used the splash from (in creative mode) to make mobs disappear, and that made me feel almighty. I was in creative when i was using these, and though it felt great to use this new potion, I have a few questions

1. How do i make it in survival

2. What are your thoughts on its potential impact on PVP in SMP?

You make it with a golden carrot and fermented spider eyes.

Most servers will probably ban it for PVP.

Thesnailslayer
  • Minecraft: Thesnailslayer

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:11 PM

don't forget, you only disappear completely if you are not wearing armour, and have no item in your hand. Floating items tend to be suspicious  don't you think?  It's not as overpowered as you think, especially as three hits from a diamond sword will kill you easily with no armour.

colorfusion

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

For PVP armour, bubble effects and weapon still show up so you aren't completely invisible and it's a big risk entering a PVP with weapon deselected and no armour on.
One hit with a good enchanted sword and you're dead, and you will be either punching at someone in full diamond armour or revealing yourself every time you go in for a hit.

Sarah_Craft
  • Minecraft: thehcted

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:22 PM

I want to make one, just having a hard time finding nether wart
Check out my YouTube: :)

ludo0777
    ludo0777

Iron Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 305 posts
  • Minecraft: ludo0777

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:24 PM

It isn't overpowered because unless your trying to just get somewhere undetected you will be killed if you use items or put on armour.
Posted Image

View PostXirian, on 01 November 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

In all reality, you're that hobo on the street corner who needs money for hookers and blow, except you're doing it online.