This map was created for Minecraft 1.4+.
Paranoia 2 Download:
Multiplayer Server Settings:
X: 593, Y: 149, Z: -1008
The world is changing fast and technology has reached new levels, putting endless sources of power in the hands of corruptible men. In this story you play as Michael Estrange, a test subject for a skyline housing project that's powered by an unexplainable source. Strange things seem to be happening and you suspect it might be effects of the new power source. It's up to you to find a way off the ship and locate and destroy the source of the paranormal activity that's sweeping through your technologically advanced world.
Additional Info: Map is 78 MB
- The map takes about 1-2 hours to complete depending on your experience and if you can find the additional areas located on specific maps found in chests.
- The map is best experienced with 1-2 players and on Normal difficulty.
- Use your favorite texture pack. This map comes with the Soartex Fanver Pack. It's in the Info folder within the Paranoia.zip file, and it requires MCPatcher or Optifine.
- There are save points throughout the map that will allow you to respawn at those points when killed.
- The map was built for adventure mode with no need to break any blocks.
- Most of the story is in books within item frames.
- There are areas of the map that require a certain amount of XP (Level Access). To gain access to these areas you must find hidden areas or go through quests.
- There is a total of 100 diamonds throughout the map. Use these to keep your score.
- It's my first map so any feedback is appreciated.
- Minor redstone annoyances that increased lag.
- Patched areas that you could fall into and get stuck.
- Miokien & KittPlays