"Contest, you say?" Indeed I do, and here's how it goes:
- Make a scary screenshot in Minecraft. It has to be a screenshot, not a piece of fan art.
- Make it the the scariest screenshot you’ve ever taken. One influenced by fear, impending danger, pain, anxiety; that kind of thing. You can wait for tomorrow’s update if you like, or submit it right away if you already have something in mind.
- Submit the screenshot to the Hej Mojang page before the end of October 30th, CEST.
- Wait for us to judge the submitted screenshots.
- Cross your fingers and hope you win!
Contests are awesome, but what about prizes? We're glad you asked! Mojang has a nice, real-life foam pickaxe, signed by the entire Mojang team, up for grabs as a prize! That's pretty sweet, and not something easily come by, so definitely participate!
Minecraft is filled with plenty of scary moments, so get to taking those screenshots, and good luck to everyone!