#1 vanilla server vanilla mindcrack bizz smp bizzsmp

• Please log in to reply
1071 replies to this topic

RawkinYa
  • Minecraft: RawkinYa

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:54 PM

View PostMadTaff, on 25 December 2012 - 07:19 PM, said:

Denied.
Sorry but I really can't accept you. Even if it was your friend who got those bans, it still shows on your account. You should have thought about letting your friend use your account. Your app was good, but sorry, I can't take the risk.

If you had read the rules, you would have put "Taff" in your application, in which you didn't. Your app was also appalling.

All outstanding apps have been reviewed.

I didn't really try this app. I'm sorry for that. I was in a rush, but I am sure I am not going to join reguardless. Nice server though,
Check out my YouTube channel!

Register or log in to remove.

obliviouzOne

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:07 PM

Sorry but I really can't accept you. Even if it was your friend who got those bans, it still shows on your account. You should have thought about letting your friend use your account. Your app was good, but sorry, I can't take the risk.

Damn, I spent so much work on that, I know how you feel about the bans, can't tell if I'm lying and I haven't changed, or I'm just there to grief you guys. Heheh, but thanks for spending the time reading my app, and again, Merry Christmas!

LawSherp
    LawSherp

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

IGN: Humanizer13

Experience in Minecraft: I have been playing pretty regularly since beta 1.3 (about a year and a half)

Why do you want to join?:  Because good vanilla servers (like the mindcrack) were all the members are in a closley knit community are hard to find. I look forward to meeting and playing with all of the members~Taff~

Any previous bans?: I have never been banned

Other info: I try to play every day and i enjoy the game.... i like giving myself projects and i aim to please myself when i build.... I hope you take the time to read and accept this application :)

-Thanks Humanizer13

TLGGh0sT
    TLGGh0sT

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 153 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 03:12 AM

IGN:  TLGGh0sT  the O is a zero

Experience in Minecraft: I have been playing for about one year now.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because the server I was recently playing on became modded and I do not like mods. I enjoy the vanilla like play of minecraft and enjoy communities that play together like brothers and sisters. taff

Any previous bans?: I think I have been banned once before but that is because the admin of the server was spawning things in for himself and I called him out on it and so he banned me.

Other info: Skype is w.johnson123 if you would like to reach me the fastest and talk to me more about my application.

Thanks for reading through my application and I hope to play with you soon.

LawSherp
    LawSherp

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

Sorry if we are not suppsed to do this, but i was wondering if you have seen our apps yet? It has been alittle over a day since i have posted mine

Captain Obvious
  • Minecraft: Verock

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Site is back online after some problems with the host.

Have fun!

MadTaff
    MadTaff

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts
  • Minecraft: madtaff

Posted 27 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

View PostLawSherp, on 25 December 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

IGN: Humanizer13

Experience in Minecraft: I have been playing pretty regularly since beta 1.3 (about a year and a half)

Why do you want to join?:  Because good vanilla servers (like the mindcrack) were all the members are in a closley knit community are hard to find. I look forward to meeting and playing with all of the members~Taff~

Any previous bans?: I have never been banned

Other info: I try to play every day and i enjoy the game.... i like giving myself projects and i aim to please myself when i build.... I hope you take the time to read and accept this application Posted Image

-Thanks Humanizer13

Denied.
Sorry but I don't think you're what we're looking for.
Also, sorry for the late reply, been busy due to christmas.

View PostTLGGh0sT, on 26 December 2012 - 03:12 AM, said:

IGN:  TLGGh0sT  the O is a zero

Experience in Minecraft: I have been playing for about one year now.

Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because the server I was recently playing on became modded and I do not like mods. I enjoy the vanilla like play of minecraft and enjoy communities that play together like brothers and sisters. taff

Any previous bans?: I think I have been banned once before but that is because the admin of the server was spawning things in for himself and I called him out on it and so he banned me.

Other info: Skype is w.johnson123 if you would like to reach me the fastest and talk to me more about my application.

Thanks for reading through my application and I hope to play with you soon.

Denied.
You're not what we're looking for, sorry.
Hasta la vista baby.
Posted Image

Natog
    Natog

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

IGN: Natog

Age: 15 (Not too young is it? Rather mature for my age.)

Country: England, the north. (I don't carry the accent, don't worry pal. ;P)

Experience in Minecraft: I've been playing the game for a while, not gonna be one of the ones that lies and says they were here in alpha, I came in around the time beds made their first appearance. I spend alot of my time on Minecraft actually on multiplayer; I find it alot more enjoyable as you have people to interact with instead of just sitting here in my room in isolation with no physical or verbal contact with other human beings. I'm not going to lie by saying I'm the best builder or the best at redstone, I'm quite creative in the two, but by no means am I a new-era Michelangelo. I'd supply some pictures but there really isn't any. With how bad at installing mods I am, my .minecraft is deleted on a regular basis.

Why do you want to join?: Taff As I have previously stated, I rather enjoy the company of texts in the chatbox. It gives me a fuzzy feeling. I've also been on mindcrack-inspired vanilla servers before and my times were great. Had some really good fun on there, but every good thing comes to an end, so I'm looking for a new server and this one seems to fit the build perfectly. I'm also interested in trying to add what I can give to the community. I like to participate in group events and I often enjoy collaborations, things of that nature. I really do think I can add a thing or two to your server and I would greatly appreciate the approval of my app.

Any previous bans?: On your server? No. Can't say I haven't   ed off some admins on different servers before though. Posted Image

Other info: I have a blue snowball microphone, so, *Hint Hint* any trailers or videos *Hint Hint* that need to be made, I could voice them with my *Hint Hint* blue snowball! Heh, just kidding around. But I am quite interested in making videos, I won't make them straight off the bat if I get accepted, but I would certainly look into it in the future. And if you want to have a little chat or something, my skype is available if'n you please. life-and-spirit

Thanks for looking at my app, hope to hear from you soon! - Nathan

elliotbby

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:28 AM

Bizz SMP is a great server. Make sure to apply and hopefully we'll see you there! ^_^

Alterna_Hunter
  • Minecraft: Alterna_Hunter

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:49 AM

Still slots left, keep applying! The selection may seem harsh, since most people get denied, but the magic word is detail. One line answers ain't enough people! Keep that in mind and make sure you don't have bans. Without anti-grief plugins, we can't be sure enough about who we accept.
Posted Image

Tendaji
    Tendaji

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:17 AM

IGN: Bobjuh19993
Experience in Minecraft: i did alot of single player but got bored of it i just want to play with others for mostly at the beginningen i did creative and build massive castle's after that i got bored and started doing survival came to like the idea and make massive buildings after gathering everything myself hope to play and gather with some guys of the server
had my own server at first with some family but that's diffrent playing then on a real vanilla server

Why do you want to join?: i love mindcrack and i like to play like them with other people doing prank wars and such! + the server sounds fun when i read it

Any previous bans?: nope never!
Other info: i can play alot like 3-4 hours a day
i like having fun with other people i'm myself a fun guy to play with
i'm a helpfull guy aswell so if anyone needs my help i will help them as good as possible! but i can be mature aswell if needed actually

Hope this is enough if not just say so Posted Image

ClawdiLL
    ClawdiLL

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: BLINDAO

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

·IGN: BLINDAO
·Experience in Minecraft: I'ven playing since beta 1.3.
·Why do you want to join?: I love vanilla singleplayer, but I got bored of my world, and adding minecraft the fun of multiplayer, its just what it needs.
·Any previous bans?: Yes, once. The admind was mad at me because I build just on top of his underground house (unintentional).
·Other info: About minecraft: I love automatitzing my things, redstone and al those things.
Posted Image

Ddonnell
  • Minecraft: Ddonnell
  • Xbox:Donnell1832

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

IGN: Ddonnell

Experience in Minecraft: Since 1.6

Why do you want to join?: Taff I haven't found many promising server that stick to the vanilla style of minecraft, however your server looks enjoyable and chilled back.

Any previous bans?: Yes for something I didn't do (spam)

Other info: I like being quiet and left alone but for this I am bringing friend with me :)

IGN: Luztospooge

Experience in Minecraft: Since late alpha/early beta

Why do you want to join?: Taff This server appeals to me as its a small community and I love the fact that its a Mindcrack inspired sever. I also want to make new friends :)

Any previous bans?: Not that I can remember, been gone for a while

Other info: I know quite a bit about redstone and I've been told my buildings are brilliant :)

MadTaff
    MadTaff

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

View PostNatog, on 27 December 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

IGN: Natog

Age: 15 (Not too young is it? Rather mature for my age.)

Country: England, the north. (I don't carry the accent, don't worry pal. ;P)

Experience in Minecraft: I've been playing the game for a while, not gonna be one of the ones that lies and says they were here in alpha, I came in around the time beds made their first appearance. I spend alot of my time on Minecraft actually on multiplayer; I find it alot more enjoyable as you have people to interact with instead of just sitting here in my room in isolation with no physical or verbal contact with other human beings. I'm not going to lie by saying I'm the best builder or the best at redstone, I'm quite creative in the two, but by no means am I a new-era Michelangelo. I'd supply some pictures but there really isn't any. With how bad at installing mods I am, my .minecraft is deleted on a regular basis.

Why do you want to join?: Taff As I have previously stated, I rather enjoy the company of texts in the chatbox. It gives me a fuzzy feeling. I've also been on mindcrack-inspired vanilla servers before and my times were great. Had some really good fun on there, but every good thing comes to an end, so I'm looking for a new server and this one seems to fit the build perfectly. I'm also interested in trying to add what I can give to the community. I like to participate in group events and I often enjoy collaborations, things of that nature. I really do think I can add a thing or two to your server and I would greatly appreciate the approval of my app.

Any previous bans?: On your server? No. Can't say I haven't   ed off some admins on different servers before though. Posted Image

Other info: I have a blue snowball microphone, so, *Hint Hint* any trailers or videos *Hint Hint* that need to be made, I could voice them with my *Hint Hint* blue snowball! Heh, just kidding around. But I am quite interested in making videos, I won't make them straight off the bat if I get accepted, but I would certainly look into it in the future. And if you want to have a little chat or something, my skype is available if'n you please. life-and-spirit

Thanks for looking at my app, hope to hear from you soon! - Nathan
Alright, loved the app but I have one concern. You have a ban down to your name, on c.nerd.nu and to be honest, usually I wouldn't let players join if they had a ban there, due to the fact AVO rings a bell. So, explain and maybe. Also, sorry for the late reply.

View PostTendaji, on 28 December 2012 - 11:17 AM, said:

IGN: Bobjuh19993
Experience in Minecraft: i did alot of single player but got bored of it i just want to play with others for mostly at the beginningen i did creative and build massive castle's after that i got bored and started doing survival came to like the idea and make massive buildings after gathering everything myself hope to play and gather with some guys of the server
had my own server at first with some family but that's diffrent playing then on a real vanilla server

Why do you want to join?: i love mindcrack and i like to play like them with other people doing prank wars and such! + the server sounds fun when i read it

Any previous bans?: nope never!
Other info: i can play alot like 3-4 hours a day
i like having fun with other people i'm myself a fun guy to play with
i'm a helpfull guy aswell so if anyone needs my help i will help them as good as possible! but i can be mature aswell if needed actually

Hope this is enough if not just say so Posted Image

Denied.
Sorry but I can't accept you, your app had too many grammatical errors.

View PostClawdiLL, on 28 December 2012 - 02:13 PM, said:

·IGN: BLINDAO
·Experience in Minecraft: I'ven playing since beta 1.3.
·Why do you want to join?: I love vanilla singleplayer, but I got bored of my world, and adding minecraft the fun of multiplayer, its just what it needs.
·Any previous bans?: Yes, once. The admind was mad at me because I build just on top of his underground house (unintentional).
·Other info: About minecraft: I love automatitzing my things, redstone and al those things.
Denied.
Sorry but I can't accept you due to the grammatical errors.

View PostDdonnell, on 28 December 2012 - 02:29 PM, said:

IGN: Ddonnell

Experience in Minecraft: Since 1.6

Why do you want to join?: Taff I haven't found many promising server that stick to the vanilla style of minecraft, however your server looks enjoyable and chilled back.

Any previous bans?: Yes for something I didn't do (spam)

Other info: I like being quiet and left alone but for this I am bringing friend with me Posted Image

IGN: Luztospooge

Experience in Minecraft: Since late alpha/early beta

Why do you want to join?: Taff This server appeals to me as its a small community and I love the fact that its a Mindcrack inspired sever. I also want to make new friends Posted Image

Any previous bans?: Not that I can remember, been gone for a while

Other info: I know quite a bit about redstone and I've been told my buildings are brilliant Posted Image

Denied.
I can't accept you, due to the fact you're applying for two people, you admit to being banned for spam. Also, both apps really lacked.
Hasta la vista baby.
Posted Image

PrinceAbud
  • Minecraft: PrinceAbud

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:18 PM

how much slots letf noe Tuff??

Can i join? now?

Zerstoror

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

IGN: Jesslyn_D
Experience in Minecraft: It has been so long it gets to be a bother to remember what version of beta I started with. It may have been around 1.6. Just a casual builder who may set one or two small to mid sized projects. I like to make things that are a little different sometimes. Small example being a pixel art of a slice of bacon one time. I like to experiment with redstone, but I haven't the brains to make some of the real crazy contraptions some people have made.
Why do you want to join?: I love vanilla servers. Plugins can really change the game for the worse, and survival multiplayer can lose what fun there is by having way too many plugins.
Any previous bans?: Never. That would be unthinkable.
Other info: I hope this can be a new home server for me. Finding the sort that is light on plugins and has the right mix of low population of close knit active people is never easy. I am just coming off a break from about the past year and ready to stretch my TUFF little legs with the new additions to MC.

Natog
    Natog

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:44 PM

I understand your skepticism mate; I thought I'd have a muck about on a creative server (seemed easier) and c.nerd.nu was the first that popped up. I'd always wondered what griefing was like, tried it out, didn't like it and the bans have haunted me like a poltergeist.

Even if this changes your opinion entirely; I appreciate you looking at my app mate and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Posted Image - Nathan

Osterhamster
  • Minecraft: Osterhamster

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

IGN: Osterhamster
Experience in Minecraft: Im playing minecraft since beta 1.2 . (~2 years now). I enjoed lot of servers. but they all went down. Currently im running my own server with a bunch of friends but i want to have a bigger community to play with.
Why do you want to join?: like i said above. i want a bigger community and a server like it is descripted as your server is. No plugins and whitlist is a big reason too.
Any previous bans?: not really no.
Other info: im in an apprenticeship and own money. so im not online all day :( cuz im working. I just here cause of Alterna_Hunter . he replied to my forum post where i was searching for a server like this!
Posted Image

MadTaff
    MadTaff

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:22 AM

View PostPrinceAbud, on 28 December 2012 - 07:18 PM, said:

how much slots letf noe Tuff??

Can i join? now?
Look dude, I've already said you're not joining.
Hasta la vista baby.
Posted Image

MadTaff
    MadTaff

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:39 AM

View PostZerstoror, on 28 December 2012 - 07:28 PM, said:

IGN: Jesslyn_D
Experience in Minecraft: It has been so long it gets to be a bother to remember what version of beta I started with. It may have been around 1.6. Just a casual builder who may set one or two small to mid sized projects. I like to make things that are a little different sometimes. Small example being a pixel art of a slice of bacon one time. I like to experiment with redstone, but I haven't the brains to make some of the real crazy contraptions some people have made.
Why do you want to join?: I love vanilla servers. Plugins can really change the game for the worse, and survival multiplayer can lose what fun there is by having way too many plugins.
Any previous bans?: Never. That would be unthinkable.
Other info: I hope this can be a new home server for me. Finding the sort that is light on plugins and has the right mix of low population of close knit active people is never easy. I am just coming off a break from about the past year and ready to stretch my TUFF little legs with the new additions to MC.
Accepted!
Welcome to the server! Enjoy your stay. Make sure to carry this professionalism into the server :)

View PostNatog, on 28 December 2012 - 08:44 PM, said:

I understand your skepticism mate; I thought I'd have a muck about on a creative server (seemed easier) and c.nerd.nu was the first that popped up. I'd always wondered what griefing was like, tried it out, didn't like it and the bans have haunted me like a poltergeist.

Even if this changes your opinion entirely; I appreciate you looking at my app mate and I wish you the best of luck in the future. Posted Image - Nathan
Alright, welcome to the server man. Just remember to bring your professionalism to the server and have fun! :D. Any issues/queries, make sure to contact me.

View PostOsterhamster, on 28 December 2012 - 10:04 PM, said:

IGN: Osterhamster
Experience in Minecraft: Im playing minecraft since beta 1.2 . (~2 years now). I enjoed lot of servers. but they all went down. Currently im running my own server with a bunch of friends but i want to have a bigger community to play with.
Why do you want to join?: like i said above. i want a bigger community and a server like it is descripted as your server is. No plugins and whitlist is a big reason too.
Any previous bans?: not really no.
Other info: im in an apprenticeship and own money. so im not online all day Posted Image cuz im working. I just here cause of Alterna_Hunter . he replied to my forum post where i was searching for a server like this!
Denied.
Sorry but I don't think the server's for you.

All outstanding apps have been reviewed, sorry for all the late replies.
Hasta la vista baby.
Posted Image