• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[PVP] [1.3] Sam's Sky PVP (2-4 Players) (4 Distinct Classes)

pvp samsamsam1234 sky pvp classes

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

samsamsam1234
  • Minecraft: samsamsam1234

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:34 AM

Hello everyone, this is my first minecraft PVP map I have ever made. I have made other mini-game maps, but never a PVP map. I made this with my friend notquincy69. I hope everyone likes it!

Posted Image

Info/Rules: You can play with 2-4 people generally. Each person goes to a separate spawn room at the beginning an picks their class. Once everyone picks their class, it's game on. Fight to the death. Last person standing wins.

Class Info: There are 4 classes, Mage, Tank, Soldier and Ranger (Items seen below). Please do not combine classes. There are 3 of each item for each class in the chest. Only take one to start. The others are for if you want to play another round after you die and lose your stuff. You can switch classes whenever you want.

Classes (Pics):
Spoiler:

More Pics:
Spoiler:

Download: http://www.mediafire...uy6zg1v4d9gevm3
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

samsamsam1234

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:44 PM

Post any suggestions or comments here!
Posted Image

samsamsam1234

Posted 24 October 2012 - 01:47 PM

Come on guys, if you like the map, leave a comment! And post any videos of you playing the map too, and they will get featured.
Posted Image

Froon4
    Froon4

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:13 PM

Looks Like a nice Cool little map! ill try it with my brother.

ps. im exited cause there is practicly no 2 person pvp maps!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

samsamsam1234

Posted 21 November 2012 - 03:59 AM

View PostFroon4, on 12 November 2012 - 10:13 PM, said:

Looks Like a nice Cool little map! ill try it with my brother.

ps. im exited cause there is practicly no 2 person pvp maps!Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

:D
Posted Image

LIKEABOSSARU

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:23 PM

Looks really good! I think i might put on my server and play it with a bunch of friends

AriinPHD
    AriinPHD

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

This map was so sick. I hope you will re-create it for 1.5.2, especially with the use of commandblocks if that is your forté. ;)
SERVER OWNER: FTB (2x), TEKKIT (1x), VANILLA B-1.7.3, R.I.P. CRAFTEDINTIME YOU ARE MISSED.
I WRITE CODE THAT NOBODY LIKES BECAUSE CHEATING IN MINECRAFT IS BAD, MKAY? I ALSO DO COMPUTERCRAFT LUA <3