Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts
  • Minecraft: SGTliger
  • Xbox:Worfo

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

View PostLeonidas8227882, on 26 December 2012 - 10:42 PM, said:

widow28 accepted! Sent IP.

cr4ckerjack Denied! One of the worst applications in the whole 12 pages. Figure it out why you got it denied.

Well, in a way im a lily happy the server went down during the meeting time because my family and me took an unexpected trip to watch an unexpected Journey, the Hobbit! I thought it was epic. To bad they are splitting it into three whole movies.

Anyway guys, meeting will commence tomorrow at 4PM EST (Thursday). If the server is not online then, we will have the meeting on pvp.fusionrush-mc.com in which I Will be on now to look around and stuff.

Leonidas's Spoken Words Upon the Defense Proposal (RP Statement)

Well first off, I would like to say SGTliger that why would like to say, what kind of name is the Federal Defense Squadron in a Spartan based RP clan!? Perhaps a name that resembles more Greek or Spartan? Second, who the feck named you Co-Leader in this rebirth of the Spartan Society? There is no such thing! There are Kings, Gerousia, Apella, and Ephors, but what the feck is this Co-Leader thing? Some kind of curse (Sarcasm)?!  Third, if Spartan Society wants to build something, we build it and Spartans are there. There is no need for some fancy "Federal Defense Squadron" which does not even fit the RP of the clan to defend it. If it is something important we are defending, it is nearly constant that Spartans will be there to make sure it is defended until it is no longer needing such protection (like when it gets a full obsidian encasing). For now, you just insulted the Spartan Society's capabilities in defending ourselves!

Leonidas's Approval: Declined

Reason: Its basically this simple: The name and how it is structured. What your proposing is basically a Spartan Army solely based on defense. I have no problem with this except for the fact that first, you got to have the Military rank to form this Spartan Army which would be a Lochago. Also, none of this shortcutting with "But I was in your clan before so you know my skills". Also, your group would not be in charge of ALL spartan Society defenses. That would be dependent on each Spartan Army. The Spartan Armies were not just for attack, but for defending as well. If they can't do their job to defend the Spartan Society civil section, then its not much of a spartan army. That is why the name Spartan was given. Simply because you can attack and defend so there would be no need for this "Federal Defense" or whatever.

That reminds me, I got to create a spartan rank for "General" or commander of an army. I also need to update our memberlist and ranks once I see our list of members ingame.
Mmk, I'll come up with an awesome name :).

As for the fusion faction server, I'm in our old obby base :D :D.

Register or log in to remove.

health133
  • Minecraft: health133

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 12:35 AM, said:

Mmk, I'll come up with an awesome name :).

As for the fusion faction server, I'm in our old obby base :D :D.

So wait are we moving to a new server or what?

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 12:50 AM

View Posthealth133, on 27 December 2012 - 12:42 AM, said:

So wait are we moving to a new server or what?
No just for the meeting.

Leonidas8227882

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:02 AM

Yes. If our main server isnt up, then we go to fusion to have our meeting tomorrow at 4PM EST ((Thursday))

Im_Swifty

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

Server is up!!!! :)

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:19 AM

View PostIm_Swifty, on 27 December 2012 - 02:05 AM, said:

Server is up!!!! :)
Sweet, might not be on till tomorrow hope everyone is active now.

tomthemage

Posted 27 December 2012 - 02:31 AM

My clan Minecraftia Metropolitan Police would like to be your allies, we could set ip  on your server and protect you guys from any thieves/griefes while you are off conquering.
Posted Image

Im_Swifty

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:05 AM

Server just crashed -_-

health133

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:27 AM

View PostIm_Swifty, on 27 December 2012 - 03:05 AM, said:

Server just crashed -_-

I was just about to get on too. At this point, nova is really getting annoying.

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:38 AM

View Posthealth133, on 27 December 2012 - 03:27 AM, said:

I was just about to get on too. At this point, nova is really getting annoying.
Aww man, that sure is annoying... I hate to say it, but is it time to move on? On a new server we could make ourselves more known right from the get go.

health133

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:50 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

Aww man, that sure is annoying... I hate to say it, but is it time to move on? On a new server we could make ourselves more known right from the get go.
I agree. I know it feels like we have unfinished work on Nova, but how can we work when the server is never up? I think we need to talk about moving to a new server in the meeting.

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:58 AM

View Posthealth133, on 27 December 2012 - 03:50 AM, said:

I agree. I know it feels like we have unfinished work on Nova, but how can we work when the server is never up? I think we need to talk about moving to a new server in the meeting.
Agreed.

View Posttomthemage, on 27 December 2012 - 02:31 AM, said:

My clan Minecraftia Metropolitan Police would like to be your allies, we could set ip  on your server and protect you guys from any thieves/griefes while you are off conquering.

Tom, Sparta does not need your protection. Although Leonids has not officially addressed this request, it will be denied.

Im_Swifty

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 03:38 AM, said:

Yea I think we should too

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

View PostIm_Swifty, on 27 December 2012 - 04:10 AM, said:

Yea I think we should too
3 people enough Leo?

Im_Swifty

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:15 AM

SGT are you on mc.blackhawk.net?

tomthemage

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 03:58 AM, said:

Agreed.

Tom, Sparta does not need your protection. Although Leonids has not officially addressed this request, it will be denied.

Sorry but you don't have to be so rude about it!
Posted Image

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:55 AM

View Posttomthemage, on 27 December 2012 - 04:45 AM, said:

Sorry but you don't have to be so rude about it!
It's the truth. I do not tell lies to simply to make people feel better about themselves. Your clan has an imperfection, this is minecraft where thievery and griefing will never be justified unless crushed at the core. Unless you make a prison server I see no success in your clan, nor do I see a future with both of our clans. As for officially stating our alliance I am in no ranking to do so, and I stated so in the first post I made. My post was opiniated and no where near correct. You must wait for leonidas's personal view. For now, it's a no.

I'll be on the forums on my iPad for another 10ish minutes then its g'night.

tomthemage

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:54 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 04:55 AM, said:

It's the truth. I do not tell lies to simply to make people feel better about themselves. Your clan has an imperfection, this is minecraft where thievery and griefing will never be justified unless crushed at the core. Unless you make a prison server I see no success in your clan, nor do I see a future with both of our clans. As for officially stating our alliance I am in no ranking to do so, and I stated so in the first post I made. My post was opiniated and no where near correct. You must wait for leonidas's personal view. For now, it's a no.

I'll be on the forums on my iPad for another 10ish minutes then its g'night.

Well I guess you are right we have no chance of stopping any thieves or griefers ):
Posted Image

weedo1234

Posted 27 December 2012 - 06:17 AM

View PostSGTliger, on 27 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

3 people enough Leo?
make that four

SGTliger
    SGTliger

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1529 posts