• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

No Version Of Mincraft Won't Load

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

pinkprince

Posted 07 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

Hello ya'll so on my moms computer witch i use when shes not on when ever i try to play any version of mine Java will load but the game doesn't and causes the web browser to crash tried Chrome, IE7, firefox, and the client for alpha none of them won't load does any body know why this could be happening i do got up to date graphic drivers java tried reinstalling them both the computer specs

CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3700+ 2.00Ghz Single Core
Ram: 2gb
GPU: Nvidia Geforce 6150LE

If ya'll need more info just ask and i will reply when i can
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

nNa
    nNa

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 82 posts
  • Minecraft: nNa

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:54 AM

Have you tried to update Java? If that doesn't help, try emptying your temporary folder (Start -> Run... -> %temp%, but don't delete the folder, just empty it) or .minecraft folder in ApplicationData (Start -> Run... -> %appdata%).

For more info, refer to the FAQ: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1815
Posted Image

Mattk50
    Mattk50

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 627 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:56 AM

No version of minecraft won't load? whats the problem?  :gravel:
Posted Image

TurtleeyMC said:

Matt, seriously, stop trolling. So can you please shut the fuck up and go troll the infdev forums about how much you want to get 10 bucks from your hobo house?

silent~~sniper

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:14 PM

First, use Tools > Clear Recent History... on Firefox, making sure to check all the boxes and change the time range to "Everything". That will give you a clean slate so you know that no bad install is screwing up minecraft. Do this on Chrome or IE, whatever the method is for those if you want. Second, if that doesn't work, delete your C:\Users\*your user*\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft folder. Get to AppData on XP by typing %appdata% in the run dialogue box.

If those steps don't work, update your video card drivers at nvidia.com or ati.com. I know its a little extreme, but a full reformat always works if all else fails.
Posted Image Posted Image