• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(CLOSED) AKAVIR: The Elder Scrolls Minecraft ✧✧ {24/7}{Serious RolePlay}{MMORPG}{Nations}{Dungeons}{Player-Economy}{Land Ownership}

roleplay elder scrolls skyrim rpg 24/7 fantasy adventure server medieval mmo

• Please log in to reply
3996 replies to this topic

niloc692
  • Minecraft: niloc692

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

View Postmintygoodness, on 02 February 2013 - 02:39 AM, said:

Retry:

OOC:
IGN: Mintygoodness
Why us?: I enjoy The Elder Scrolls games, and I enjoy Minecraft, It is a good mix of both. It seems like an interesting, yet entertaining server.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Not yet, I want see the server before I vote.
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples): When a person creates a different character than then, and becomes that person. Developing them as they go along.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: Using OOC information when IC
Define Power-gaming in your words: Always killing someone without giving the other person a chance to defend themselves. *Xavier stabs Bill* instead of *Xavier lunges at Bill with his sword* giving Bill a chance to defend himself.

IC:
Name:Xavier Taceo
Nickname: (Optional)
Race: Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Appearance: Shorter, slimming build with Elvish armor and a choice of a glass bow; with one scar across his face from his time in the war. He wears a hood to hide it.

Personality: Stealthy thief, master with the bow. Is an avenger of the poor and oppressed, and his closest friend is a Kajit traveling merchant named Alkier. If he would be lost if anything would happen to him.
In-game RP example: (Include Dialogue):

*Xavier walks into the a shop in Solitude and presents a piece of hide.*

[Xavier]: How many septims will you give me for this?

[Store Owner]: I don't know, its rough, I can tell the animal was poorly skinned.

[Xavier]: Will you take it or not?

[Store Owner]: I will give you 5 septims for it.

[Xavier]: Fair enough.

*Xavier puts the hide on the table and quickly grabs the septims and scurries out of the shop as if he was in a hurry*

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.):

Xavier was once one of nobility and privilege; He was part of the most respected families in all of Tamriel, but one day, at a young age, he decided to travel from his home city in Valenwood. On his journey he witnessed many injustices, such as oppression, stealing, and murder. He saw these things, and wanted  to make a change. He later spent much of his life training in the art of the bow, and becoming one of the greatest bowmen in Tamriel at the time. He then moved away from his life of nobility, and came to the province of Skyrim during the start of the civil war. This was a time of terrible injustice in Skyrim, many were left poor, and un-cared for. Xavier soon was to side with the Stormcloaks when he saw the oppression of the Empire on Skyrim's people. He stole for Imperial sympathizers and Imperials Barracks, and he gave everything he stole to those less fortunate. He later was caught and taken to a fort on the border of Skyrim and Cyrodiil. This fort was later attack by the Stormcloaks, and he escaped.

After his indecent in the fort he then made his way to Windhelm in Skyrim to enlist in Stormcloak army. He brought the death of many Imperial soldiers, and was made a captain in the Stormcloak army. He was at the signing of the treaty purposed by the empire. When he felt his job was done the Thalmor uprising had begun. He became a a leader of a vigilante group, and caused as much trouble for the Thalmor as he could. He was involved in many battles between the Thalmor and Stormcloaks. He brought the Stormcloaks to many victories, but his time was coming to an end. Much like the blades his organization was tracked down, and most of it was utterly destroyed. He had few options left, he then was contacted by the Jarl of Windhelm. The Jarl informed him that the Thalmor had discovered his location, and he wouldn't have much time or he would be killed by the Thalmor. He took his horse to Dawnstar where he met with his old friend Alkier who arranged him to be put in a caravan on the way to Hammerfell. He quickly became an outcast of this Orsimer settlement. He traveled to the coast and soon heard of this new land of Akavir, and he decided that would be the safest place from the Thalmor. He grabbed the soonest departure for Akavir, and as soon as he got there he saw great injustice, and he knew he had found his purpose is this new land.

Skooma Kills
Let's get started on your review shall we?
- Power-gaming. Your example is good, but the definition isn't right, as you can power-game someone without killing. Edit please?
- Appearance. You can't come into Akavir with that armor or bow friend. Sorry.
- Personality. Holy flying arrows Batman, it's Robin! Or, to be more specific, Robin Hood. I mean...he seems like it at least.
- Background. Ok, first off, I have to say the civil war in Skyrim was 80 years ago. And you really shouldn't try and make your character a huge factor in the outcome of that war, as it makes no sense and there is no true canon ending, but we can't have everyone saying they whipped the imperials / stormcloaks. And...are you suggesting that the Thalmor invaded Skyrim? If so, I will inform you the Thalmor are still at war with Tamriel. So..edit this whole thing up and make it more fitting!
After all of that, I have to declare this application DENIED.

Posted Image
- Admin on Ashes of Our Fathers - Past Admin for Sins of Our Fathers - Past Moderator for The Elder Scrolls Akavir -

~ Dedicated role player ~ Most comfortable thing in the universe ~ Leader of the Cult of Milk ~

Register or log in to remove.

MrMailanen

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:19 AM

OOC:
IGN:
Why us?: I'm searching good server and this looks like... AMAZING!
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft? Yes I'm voted! :)
Did you join our forum? Yes I'm joined :3
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples)
Define Meta-gaming in your words:
Define Power-gaming in your words:

IC:
Name: MrMailanen

Race: I wanna be a race what is most closed Enderman :/
Appearance:  Magic Staff :3
Personality: Funny,Happy
In-game RP example: (Include dialog)
Background: I looked this server trailer and trailer was so amazing! :)

niloc692

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:23 AM

View Posttaytomboy, on 02 February 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN: Taytomboy
Why us?: Because i like the rpg's and i love the severs that are more medieval sktrim like
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: No not yet but i am going to
Define Role-Playing in your words: changing of your behaviour to take on a certain role, either to fill a social role, or to act out an all ready writen role.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: When you use somthing that your character would not have already known, when you use info. to your own atvantage
Define Power-gaming in your words:Being way to controling or doing stuf that would not happen in the game. killing other players with out them acting it out.

IC:
Name:Damon
Race: Khajit

Appearance:

White fur with black stripes, blue eyes and when mad enought they can turn red, large arms appears very strong and buff but looks thin at the same time. Around 6 ft tall very fit.
Personality:Tough, Brave, Strong Spirted, His good side is where you will want to be, because if you happen to get on his bad side its all war no peace. I would always think twice befor fighting with him.

In-game RP example:
(Damon)- "Koog(blacksmith) I need a job are you hiring?
(Koog)- " Yes but the pay wont be great"
(Damon)- " I will take the job, the pay else where is not to great either"
(Koog)- " Good , you can start by placing those metal rods by the pile of scrap metal."
[After working goes to market]
(Lors)- " Ahh hello Damon what can i get you today?"
(Damon)-" I got a animal skin What can i get with this?"
(Lors)- " I will give you 15 Septims for this looks good"
(Damon)- " Thanks ill be back for more trade"

Background:

When Damon was small about 10 years old,his father keiwt went off to battle. He was left with his mother and brother, soon they found out there father had been injred in battle. Damons father returnded home, sadly keiwt died two weeks after coming home. With out some one to bring money in to pay for the food, homuse, and other stuf, their mother just could not hadle it. She moved the boys to a orphanage, the lady who owned the place did not like the Khajit people. Damon new though he needed to take care of his brother Drien befor him self. soon some one came and adopted Drien, the boys did not want to be apart. Damon new for the sake of Drien he had to go, so he told Drein I will find you when i get out of here but until then i can vist you every now and then.when Damon turned 15 years old he got a job it payed an ok price. Soon he turned 20 with the money he saved up he bought a small home inside the village, Drien was around 15 by then. As Damon got older he had ideas to travel far and see the world become a great warrior. Damon told Drien he was going to leave by then Drien would able to take care of him self with the familys help.

Damon went to a biger town just north of his village. Once there he saw lots of stuf including a billbord with the city AKAVIR on it as he walked away. He went to the colsest market to ask for directions. There he spoke to a market amn named Pathos,

(Pathos)- " how can i help you there youngster?"

(Damon)- "I need directions to the city AKAVIR"

(Pathos)- "AKAVIR eh what do you want to do there?"

(Damon)- " I would like to sever as a warrior or bowsman and become a great fighter"

(Pathos)- " I can give you directions so here they are,Fallow the dirt path all they way till you r reach a town called RiverWood. Then take right and some few miles later you should end up in AKAVIR"

(Damon)- " Thas a long way is there a faster way?"

(Pathos)- " Yes, take a hourse it would be faster than walking."

(Damon)- " Well thanks of the direction, Goodbye"

And with that damon set of soon after about 2 days he reached RiveWood.There he help some people out and stayed for a year, and then went on his way agian. Now age 21 he rode into AKAVIR amazed at all the sights. He knew he could make a home out here, get a job, train, and much more. This was just the being.

"Skooma Kills!"

- Appearance. It's not possible to have your eyes change color due to emotion, Sorry. v.v
- Background. I can see you put effort into this, but for the sake of the reader, please spell check this? The right use of the word "new" and "knew" could be improved from what I saw. In RP using the right word is important, the occasional error is understandable but negligence to spelling can really take you out of the experience. The lore here wasn't quite passable by me, in the ending at least. Akavir is a looong ways away, and...there are no billboards. That made me laugh. Billboards...in The Elder Scrolls.
Sorry to say, this app has been DENIED.

Posted Image
- Admin on Ashes of Our Fathers - Past Admin for Sins of Our Fathers - Past Moderator for The Elder Scrolls Akavir -

~ Dedicated role player ~ Most comfortable thing in the universe ~ Leader of the Cult of Milk ~

niloc692

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:31 AM

View PostMrMailanen, on 02 February 2013 - 05:19 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN:
Why us?: I'm searching good server and this looks like... AMAZING!
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft? Yes I'm voted! Posted Image
Did you join our forum? Yes I'm joined :3
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples)
Define Meta-gaming in your words:

IC:
Name: MrMailanen

Race: I wanna be a race what is most closed Enderman :/
Appearance:  Magic Staff :3
Personality: Funny,Happy
Background: I looked this server trailer and trailer was so amazing! Posted Image

There isn't enough here to qualify for an app friend. But I'm going to help you out here!
- IGN. Minecraft name. I can't do anything without your account name.
- Define RP. Do you know what RP (Role-playing) is?
- Meta-gaming. Define this!
- Power-gaming. Give us the definition here
IC - This is your In Character information, Not you, your character.
- Age. He's only 13, but his name is "Mr."?
- Race. We have a list of approved races, none are close to Endermen.
- Appearance. Your character is...a staff?
- RP Example. Show me you will know how to RP in the server!
- Background. Give us the background of your character for me to review, silly.
- Rules. Make sure you've read them all.
This app is DENIED.

Posted Image

COSMIC221
  • Minecraft: fizz221
  • Xbox:uhh....

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

View PostFlex654, on 01 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

Please link me to both of these applications/tell me the page number of the thread so I can review them. Posted Image

Alrighty, heading there now.

Please link me to both of these applications/tell me the page number of the thread so I can review them. Posted Image

Mine is on http://www.minecraft.../page__st__1820 and it is the  1840th post *Please forgive my grammar its not my falt its on Minecraft Fourms it doesnt always type the letter I want it to!*

Midgetsc
  • Location: In my room, playing a computer game. Did you really have to ask that?
  • Minecraft: Midgetsc

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:20 AM

View PostFlex654, on 01 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Alrighty, time for my first new character application!
  • Appearance/Personality, perfect! +
  • Background story, great, and explains exactly where she came from/what she was like before Akavir, and how she actually got to Akavir. +
  • RP Example, great! +
  • Also, since this is my first character application, I'm not sure if it requires the super secret word in the super secret place. But, just in case it does, you might want to add it for insurance. Posted Image /
Alrighty, I now deem this character... accepted! However, you may want to add the super duper secret word in the super duper secret place before you hop on and start playing at this character. Posted Image

Added :3
Posted Image [SSSS]

AngelEyes_666
  • Minecraft: AngelEyes

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:34 AM

Did you guys know that you can up-vote your favorite server's thread? Simply click the green up arrow at the bottom right of our thread post at the front page! We love you guys, love us back!

LONG LIVE AKAVIR!!!
Posted Image

Brendlef
    Brendlef

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

Okay, no weapons, sorry. Once again WITHOUT Weapons, I hope it's okay now.

ING: RealBrendlef
Why Us: I really like the Elder Scrolls Games, I played Morrowind (a little bit), Oblivion and Skyrim, the first two games didn’t work on my computer. After playing Skyrim for a few hours, I was really interested about finding a Skyrim server, but I didn’t find any. I already played on a RPG server and I really enjoyed it, I also created one with a friend of mine. This week, he told me about you and I was really interested about it.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft: sure
Define RP: roleplaying is to set you in the role of a fictive person and act like it
Define Meta-gaming: Meta Gaming is using information your char can’t know for example where anybody’s position is after he or she told you or what happened while the character wasn’t there
Define Power-gaming: Doing things that directly influences the characters of other players or something that is unrealistic for example killing a dozen of enemies at the same time with an emote

Name: Squadir
Race: Argonian
Appearance: Squadir has some old fur clothes and a lot of strange tattoos. He also has a big scar in his face.
Magic: Squadir’s parents always told him that magic would and should stay an ability of the gods.
Personality: Squadir basically has a nice and friendly character, but he doesn’t trust most people and doesn’t like to be in a room with many strangers. But if he trusts anybody and thinks the person has a good soul, he is loyal to that one no matter what may come.
In-game RP example:
*Squadir is sitting around in a small town and is begging, when suddenly, a trader from the other side of the road yells at him*
[trader] hey there, could you give me a hand?
[Squadir] *gets closer to him, but stops at two meters in front of the man* what is it?
[trader] *lowers his voice* I’m sorry, but I don’t need  help. But maybe you do…
[Squadir] why should I?
[trader] Because the folks around here don’t respect your origin. Many members of your race stole poor people’s money… Here, come closer and I will give you enough gold to travel to another town, it’s not safe here for you. A lot of innocent argonians have already been arrested by city guards and they never left prison… I don’t want the same thing happen to you…
[Squadir] Really? Well, thank you…
*suddenly, he jumps at the trader and bumps his head on the road. then, he takes the dagger out of the traders hand that was hidden behind his back and runs away*

Background: Squadir’s family came from a tribe that lived in a valley far away from the civilization in the Black Marshes. When he was around 20 years old, some imperial soldiers came to the tribe and said that this area now belonged to the emperor of Cyrodiil. They spoke argonish but they said the tribe members had to learn their language and that they would have to deliver wood to their outposts. They chased them away, but they knew that there would come more imperial soldiers. The tribal oldest searched for a solution for the problem and then, they decided that Squadir, who was the most acrobatic and strong of the younger argonians, had to kill the leader of the invading imperials. So, Squadir was trained by the best warriors in the tibe. When the day came and Squadir intruded the imperial outpost, he was attacked by an elfish wizard. He had to flee and when he came back to the valley, the tribe had been overrun by the imperials. He left the Black Marshes and wandered around the continent.
He lived on the street and lost his strength, health and he got paranoid. He stole vegetables from the farmers and sometimes, he was even too weak to rise in the morning because of his hunger. One day, there were two bandits who robbed a family and Squadir decided to help them. He sneaked up from behind and killed the bandits quickly by breaking the neck of the first bandit and killing the other one with the sword of his companion. The father of the family was overjoyed and gave Squadir a big bag of money he had and told him about the opportunity to become a mercenary. Squadir liked proposal and became a mercenary. Sometimes, he fought in great battles and sometimes he assassinated rich people for their opponents. He hid every wound he got and healed them with special herbs so his customers and the other mercenaries thought that he was invulnerable. The most people treated him with a lot of respect but there were also some people who begrudged him. One night, a few assassins came in his room and cut his face. After they saw him bleeding and escaped (some of them), Squadir became nothing than just a good mercenary. His clients were disappointed that he was not the one they thought he was and Squadir got a lot of threatenings. He got depressive and took a lot of Skooma, one day he got arrested, because one time, he murdered an imperial guard in rage.
He was there for a few months, but one day, he heard some other prisoners talking about Akavir. They said it would be a paradise because there would be no suppression by imperials, and Squadir made himself a plan. He acted like he would getting weaker so the prison guards had to bring him food to his bed. The prison couldn’t afford to let him die because when he was a mercenary, he had saved the mayor of the town once. One day when a guard was bringing him food to his bed, he pushed the guard away and fled from the prison. Then, he took the next ship to Akavir.
SKOOMA KILLS

COSMIC221
  • Minecraft: fizz221
  • Xbox:uhh....

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

OOC:
IGN: fizz221
Why us?: I am I big fan of reconHD on youtube and he posted a video of the server and I love elder scrolls so I though that is the perfect server for me to play on!
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:Yes
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples) When 2 or more people act out a make believe scene in another charactors
Define Meta-gaming in your words: When you use real life knowledge as your advantage in game on another player.
Define Power-gaming in your words: While roleplaying you get over powered and dont give other player a chance its also called God Modding or God Mode. e.g Kiy shot Grant in the knee but the arrow bounced off when grant used is sword to 1 hit Kiy avross the face

IC
Name: Coztro
Nickname:Cozmo

Race: Imperiel
Appearance: Blue paint across the face dwarven war axe in hand. Hood on head with Steel armor on Torso and legs with fur boots on feet.
Personality: Fierce but stealthy and is a good assasin he is never friendly exept when talking to the few people he trusts.

Kiy: Watch out!
*Arrow flys pase Coztro*
Coztro: Who was that?
Kiy: Show your self!
*Dark gloomy figure emerges from the fog*
*Coztro cimbes a tree and waits*
Kiy: Its Trinc!
Trinc: Yes it me I am here to find someone..
Kiy: Who?
Trinc: Coztro
*Coztro jumps down from tree and attemts to attak Trinc*
*Trinc doges and hits Coztro in the rib with a dagger*
Coztro: Gasp!
*He falls to the ground*
Trinc: Well one down, One to go
*Coztro gets up and pickes up his axe*
*Kiy loads his bow and takes a shot*
*Trinc Takes a arrow to the knee*
Kiy: Bullseye!
*Coztro finishes him with a blow to the head with his Axe*

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.)

As a boy his Dad told him storys of monsters that lived in the forests and Coztro wanted to cach one to show his bravery, But when his Dad was hung he was wanted in a conection with the plot to attak a guild. For 2 years he has been on the run. He must hunt for food kill for armor and wepons he gets the odd money from his shop. He thinks that what is dad tried to do what right. He is gavering men up to train and survive. Coztro is wanted, He would killed if found and who ever find him shall get riche's so big that you could buy anything.

Most people that go into the woods never come out, Coztro is Stelthy and agile, But he has a weekness. He can be easily be snuck up on from behind he has not learnt to be awar of his surrounding and his armor his raggid and beten down but he will not stop untill he i dead or has his revenge! He came to Akavir to hopefully stay hidden but is still angry and kills enemies on sight! First of his enemies being to Devils and Vampires in Akavir but he takes them down but left withs cuts and gashes but he does normaly take then down. He goes into town and trades at the markets but his hood covers his head. He deals his loots with people on the streets, He sellls armor and makes small money because the armor was looted from people so its very battered.

P.S Skooma Kills!

FreekyJohn

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:24 AM

http://www.minecraft.../page__st__1840
Here's one of them.

Norabu
    Norabu

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

OOC:
IGN:pk9973
Why us?: I saw this server on YouTube and it looked very cool.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Yes
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for example) A adventure or quest a fictional character goes on in a fictional world or setting.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: It is when someones finds out OOC and use the info IC.
Define Power-gaming in your words: A God like person killing and getting head shots all the time or killing multiple people in one shot.

IC:
Name: Xathroth
Race: Bosmer
Appearance: A little muscular and old looking. Has a very good posture and looks very mysterious. Wears an old looking tunic and rag like pants.
Personality: Kind and wise like an old man should be. Gentle to everyone unless in war times when he shows his very strong leadership skills.
Tower watchmen- Xathroth! I can see some army behind the yonder!
Xathroth- I hope that these are a friendly nation. Get the cannons ready. It's an order!
Tower watchmen- Yes cheif! We're on it!
The Wood Elves man their cannons and load them to fire. Then faster than the elves can respond the enemy's fire their guns and set the city on fire.
Xathroth- RUN! Get to the emergency exit!
All the elves ran from their cannons and run to the exit in the city pond. There was tons of screaming and fire. There was blood everywhere and elves collapsed to Xathroth's right and left. He was filled with terror.
Elf blacksmith- Should we fight back cheif?
Xathroth- NO!
Xathroth sprinted to the exit with all his old might. Just about when he reached the exit, he felt a sharp pain. The pain was nothing that he ever felt. Then the world went blank.
Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.) Only when Xathroth was just a small baby he live in the wild with his parents. The were very poor and they roamed around searching for a better place to live or get a job to survive. Then they came across the town and they lived there until they got kicked out. They roamed until his mother got ill and died. This encouraged Xathroth and his father to search for a nicer place to stay for good.
  They were about to die by Orc bandits but a brave knight by the name of Simon who lived in Akavir saved them. Simon was a tall good postured man with steel armor and a steel sword. He had fine brown hair and eyes. He said that it would be to risky to live in the wild so he took them to the land Akavir. The journey would have to take 5 months to reach the land of Akavir. They faced many foes and friends to get there. The Orcs were not happy about the defeat of there best bandits, so they sent a lot of Orcs to destroy the knight and Xathroth. In this raid Xathroth lost his father while he tried to kill all the Orcs. Xathroth was very sad that he lost his father and they were even more determined to get to Akavir. When he finally reached Akavir, he was 35. Then he lived in Bosmer to the day of his death.

Revised 3

Greekbro33

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

OOC:
IGN: Greekbro33
Why us?: I am looking for a great skyrim-based server also my friend nolanwashere is on this server.
Have you voted for us at
Planet Minecraft?: Yes

Did you join our forum? Not yet.
Define Role-Playing in your words: Acting or playing as someone who you aren’t.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Knowing something you’re not supposed to know. Example (Global chat) “Hey Joe, where are you.” “At the big lake” (Local chat) *thinks “I am going to go to the big lake”*
Define Power-gaming in your words: Being like superman, no-one can defeat you, also to control the fate of other characters.

IC:
Name: William Trobar Treaty
Nickname: (Optional) Will

Race: Nord
Appearance: 5.8, short blonde hair, dark green eyes, slightly tanned white skin, strong for his age/size.
Personality: Brave, clumsy, sticks up well for friends, short tempered, not as likely to think things through in his young age.

*on a beach*

*William and his friend Hal fishing on a warf*

*a rude child named Roland walks over*

Roland: “Hey Hal, what’s this?”

*Roland walks over and kicks the bucket of caught fish into the water*

Hal: “Hey, what was that for? Jerk!”

*William and Hal stand up*

Roland: “Huh Will, you going to fight me now?”

Will: “Back off Roland, leave us alone. We’re just fishing.”

*as Will speaks anger reddens his face.*

*Roland steps closer, feeling he has the upper hand*

Roland: “Don’t tell me what to do, kid”

Hal: “You’re only a year older than us!”

*Roland punches Hal in the stomach*

*Will has a surge of anger and punches Roland in the nose*

*the three break out into a fight.*

Roland beat up Hal and William pretty bad, but in the end Roland left them alone and forfeited.

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.)

William grew up in a town called Wesley, in Skyrim, hold of Winterhelm. He grew up with his mother and his father, and was an only child. There was a child gang lead by a boy named Roland and that gang always chose to pick on William because of his bad temper. Each of these encounters normally ends up with one of the bullies and William in bandages. Because of his bad temper many people stayed away from him, except for one boy named Hal, Hal figured out ways to avoid angering Will. One of these ways was to do calming things, and not make fun of him. Hal and Will become good friends. They played together every day, fishing, or just taking it easy, avoiding Roland.

One day, Hal and Will were going down to their favorite fishing spot that Roland didn’t know about. As they were fishing they heard clanking of iron, clashing of blades, and cries of war. Will and Hal looked at each other, and both ran back to the town. They ran into town to see soldiers fighting, and buildings burning.

They both start running towards Will’s house, but as they run the battle is moved in their way. Will and Hal run through the battle, almost getting hit by blades, as they near their house Hal is struck on his head by a mace, and killed. Will realizes this when he enters the house alone, to look out the window and see his bashed back head lying in the snow. Will turns around to see his mother, worried and scared she says “Will, c’mon we’re getting out of here.” She grabs her family heirloom and the nearest bag of gold. She grabs Will’s hand and they lead each other out of town to a near port, his mother bought him the final place on a ship leaving to Akavir, there was no more room for her, “Wait for me, I’ll be coming on the next boat.” But Will could sense that she herself didn’t believe that would happen, they hug each other and Will leaves on the boat to Akavir.

Skooma Kills.
[img]http://www.google.ca/imgres?q=Achievement+get+Diggy+diggy+hole&num=10&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=578&tbm=isch&tbnid=katwS6QFYVglvM:&imgrefurl=http://averysgamingwebsite.yolasite.com/picture-gallery.php&docid=2HSBLLnyi6VqDM&imgurl=http://averysgamingwebsite.yolasite.com/resources/PWX7w.png&w=320&h=64&ei=bxJMUNXbB_Ov0AGFnIG4CQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=47&sig=112262518587926980050&page=1&tbnh=45&tbnw=224&start=0&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0,i:82&tx=54&ty=6[/img]

Jendouab3

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

OOC:
IGN: Jendouab3

Why us?: My old roleplay server went inactive, so I was looking for a new one and found this.

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Not yet, will do once this is submitted.

Did you join our forum? Not yet but will do once this is submitted. Same as above.

Define Role-Playing in your words: Acting as though you are your character and reaction as your character would depending on your situation.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Mixing OOC with IC and using your OOC knowledge to aid your IC character.

Define Power-gaming in your words: Roleplaying as though your character is unbeatable and that nobody can beat you. For example: *Varo swings
his sword, killing all 10 of his enemies at once.*

IC:

Name: Varo Thorek

Nickname: Varo

Race: Nord

Appearance: 6'4 with bulging muscles created from hours of banging a hammer on metal. Brown hair and a beard that covers the lower portion of his face.
He keeps his beard long to cover a large scar he got whilst working aboard a ship in his teen years.

Personality: Proud of his origins and background, easy to get along with but quick to anger if he thinks somebody is threatening him or his friends.
Has a good sense of humour and a thunderous laugh. Won't stand by and watch somebody suffer, helps out whenever and however he can.

*An Orc with a large bag of gold attached to his belt walks into Varo's blacksmith.*
*Varo eyes up the bag of gold, weighing up his customer*
Varo: "How can I help? I've got whatever you need."
*The Orc places the bag of gold upon the counter.*
Orc: "Your finest steel blades, five of them. I have men to equip."
*Varo nods, turning to examine the rack of weapons behind him*
Varo: "And the payment?"
Orc: "500 gold coins, more than enough to cover the cost of the weapons."
*Varo selects five steel blades from the rack and places them on the counter in front of the Orc.*
Varo: "It's a deal."
*The Orc grabs his weapons, turning to walk out of the smith.*
*Varo empties the gold out onto the counter. Counting it and smiling.*

Varo was born in a small village next to the coast. His father was the towns blacksmith. Forging great weapons out of molten metal. Varo was always amazed at the things his father could do with a hammer and a bit of heat. He became an apprentice at his fathers blacksmith when he was 10, learning to manipulate
metal the way his father could. He was never fully content with living in a small village though. Once he turned 16 and was able to leave of his own free will, he did just that. Varo went to the harbor hoping to be accepted as a sailor on one of the mighty ships before him. He ended up agreeing to work as a weapons repairman on a large merchant ship - 'The Lady Jane'. Varo said his farewells to his family and friends and set off on the adventure that is life.

The work was hard, but for the first few months of sailing, he enjoyed it. That was, until the crew decided the captain was no longer fulfilling their desires. There was a mutiny, Varo wanted no part in it. He was unable to stop it, and he gained a facial scar trying. He remained loyal to the captain right up until the crew sent them overboard. Tumbling into the crashing waves of the ocean nearby a deserted island. Varo later learnt that what the crew had done to him was something called 'marooning'. But at the time all he cared about was his survival. Him and the captain had to live off of the juice found inside the berries on the island. It went on for
only a couple of weeks, but seemed like an eternity to Varo, who wasn't used to sitting still for more than a few moments at a time.

Eventually. They were picked up by a passing ship heading towards a land Varo had never heard of - 'Akavir'. The captain was frail and weak from old age and the weeks spent eating nothing but berries. He died on the way, Varo on the other hand was young, he was back to his regular self within a few days. He thanked the captain as they docked in Akavir, and set out to make a name for himself in this new land. A fresh start.

Skooma Kills.

LilForger
  • Minecraft: LilForger

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:10 PM

OOC:Out of character.
IGN:LilForger
Why us?:Lookin' for a good Roleplay server.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:Id like to see the server first hand first Posted Image.
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples)Roleplaying in my words hm..?Well.Roleplaying in my words would be the interaction of many people in one place,letting out thier creativity in a interactive state this could be through battles,talks,quests,ect.But the most part of it is,it is a fun way to connect through an interactive creativity pulled into one catagory,to thousands of others.But most importantly of it all,would be that is making an entire new life,a new character,and playing as it,just like the others around you are. ^_^.
Define Meta-gaming in your words:When a player in the roleplay looks at the Out Of Character talk,and uses it to his advantage.Example:Someone giving out directions in OOC,and someone in the RP goes to it.
Define Power-gaming in your words:Making your character overly powerful,such as a godly being capable of everything.

IC:In Character
Name:Dante Pardus
Nickname: (Optional)Shade
Race:Khajiit
Appearance:Dark fur, slightly over average sized muscles,6"2,short ears,long tail,crystal grey eyes.
Personality:Shade is a very shy Khajiit,and tends to hide from others,but when you get to know him,if your even able to find him that is,he is kind and calm.Though when angered,he can get extremely dangerous,as he uses all the shadows he can to strike without being seen.When get to know him he likes to protect his friends,if possibal,but would rather stay away from combat,as he is more of a friendly person.Although,he is a theif,and will steal what he needs,and do whatever he must to achive this.

-I walk out of the shadows of the trees,carrying my sword over my shoulder-"Hello...?Are you here Valik?"
-I hear a rustle in the bushes to my right,and look over-Valik:"Yes,I am here,and I have your meat shipment."
"Good,Ive been starving...."Valik:"No problem,that will be 125 gold."-I hand over the satchel of coins,and pick up the small basket of pork and beef-"Thanks."
Valik:"Oh,wait,you dont have enough Septims...."
Me:"Oh,I dont....?"
Valik:"Er,yes,you do-GACK!!!"
-A blade is stuck inside the left of Valik's chest-
Valik:"Grh.....wh-why....Im just a merchant......."

Me:"Yes....a merchant with septims and food...that is now mine..."
-The blade slides out of Valik,as he falls to the ground,bleeding out-
"Sorry.But I have to survive too....May the divines bless you."

-Shade walks back into the shadows of the trees,leaving Valiks corpse to rot-
Dante....Dantes story is a dark one indeed.He started as a young cat,very energetic,always happy and talkative.He ran around in the jungles of his home in Akavir outskirts,swinging on vines.He was expecialy good on playing "Hide kitten hide" where there was one cat who would find all the others hiding.He always won at hiding.His brother kept him safe,his name was Dakul.He was 16,when I was 11.He was great with brute force,could take a full grown cat down.He taught me all I needed to know on how to fight with a blade,while I taught him how to hide in the shadows.He was never good at hiding,hes rather decapitate his foes.We lived well for so long,untill our village was burned.A traitor burned it,as he warshiped nothing but Chaos.My brother died in the fires of our hut,while I ran to the nearest civilization I could.The inside of Akavir's vast lands, I didnt know what to do,Ive been so use to Jungles.A city I found,but it was a nord city......

I hated it there.Always being mocked by the nords.I was always the kid to get beaten and laughed at.I was junk in the streets of Windhelm.I did have a reputation atleast,for pickpocketing.I was always accused of theft,but they never were able to get proof.I always hid the coins in my hair,tieing the coins with my long fur.They never caught on,it only made it funnier and funnier.Untill they found me in the act.I was captured.Put to slavery at thier docks,just with all those lizard folk.They smelled like dieing flesh.I hated it there even more.I stayed as a slave for 8 years,from age eleven to 19.I broke out with my lizardmen friends.We forged blades of stone from the walls,every night we kept chipping the walls,curving it to make a blade.We snuck out,killing only 2 guards on the shore.The waster was freezing,but we lasted.I thanked them,and we ent our ways.Now I live as a unpopular criminal,not even having posters of me,which I am glad for.But trust me.That wont be my last act of criminal,but I wont always be a criminal.No.I will help whoever I can.Whenever.Unless....unless I need what they have..........

Dont do Skooma kids.Skooma kills.

Posted Image

DIRT086
    DIRT086

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: DIRT086

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

IGN: DIRT086

Why us?: Well I love rpg servers and could never find a really good one. I was thinking that you guys would have a really good rpg server and I really, really, really, love skyrim. I also like the fact that its whitelisted, that means that less possible that I'm going to die do to pvp!  And there are some rpg servers that are not whitelisted look it up(just sayin).

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:Yes I have!

Define Role-playing in your own words: Where you take the role of someone and play as though it were real life.

Define Meta-gamer in your own words: Where you make a Strategy and keep it within the rule set.

Define Power-gaming in your own words: Where you look towards a specific goal in mind and go after that goal while ignoring the story of the game.

IC: Asylum

Nick: Sy

Race:  Khajiit

​Appearance: Imagine a dark hood (like Darth Sidious's hood) and flashy blackish grey armor under neath, and 2 short swords a little visible and have purple lines running down the blades.

Personality: He is a shady figure and does not like to be messed with.  He looks at no one but everyone looks at him.

In-game RP example: Walks in to a town, everyone starts looking at him.  Then, He just disappears with only a little cloud were he was standing.  So people saw he went in to a ally way and forgot about him, but others were still in aw and wondering what just happened.  He gets to a small store at the end of the ally and goes in.  The person at the desk: "How can I hel-... He'll be right there!" Sy: "Hump... better be."  About 5 min later a man in leather shows up.  Sy is about to strike a deal.  The man walks over and sits down and motions for Sy to sit with him.  Sy sits and the start to discuss. Sy: "I'm here what do you want me for?" Man: "I need you to assassinate some one for me." Sy: "Ok, who?"
Man: "My master... is that possible?" Sy: "For the right price, you see a traveling missionary needs for his costumers to supply him with what he needs and still pay." Man: "That will be possible." Sy: "Good, next time I see you it'll be at the old mans funeral." Man: "Ok."

Sy was born(spawned) in to a family of missionaries and was raised to be a missionary.  At the age of about 9-13 everyone in his family was assassinated, him being the only survivor and now has a mission to hunt and kill the killer of his family.  Little did he know he was the killer.  Later in his life he would find that out.  His life is the only life that has the spark of a demon.

Along his journey he does missionary work for money for food and other stuff.  Some day he hopes to find and kill his family's killer.  One day he was wondering about and found a path.  He followed that path for 3 days and 2 nights and then came across "Akavir".  As he entered a man came up to him to sell him a house, the man later sold the house to him.  Little did he know he lived right above the man that would tell him about his family’s death, and that he was a danger and a blesing to the world.
(Better?)
Skooma kills!!!

Mario500
    Mario500

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 205 posts
  • Minecraft: Mario500

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:24 PM

IC: Mario500
Name: Lewis Ivan
Nickname: Mario
Race: Breton
Appearance: He wears steel armor and carries a glass sword and bow and arrows and he has war paint colored green.
Personality: He is a really fun guy to get to know (based on death) but don't anger him.
In-game RP example: He has fought enemys for over 4 years before he was old enough to leave Skyrim and go to Akavir in the new game called Minecraft.
Background:
As a baby, he was taken care of very good and then his house was raided by the enemys that he killed 12 years later.He was sold off to some bandits and as he grew up to be a child, he found a iron dagger to silently kill all of the bandits.After he killed all the bandits, he fled off to find some help.Nobody knew about him or where he was.He found Solitude and he went to the King of Skyrim, High King Torigg.

A few years later the High King was shouted to pieces by Ulfric Stormcloak.When the murder of the High King occured, Lewis Ivan was old enough to get out of Skyrim since the dragons started coming back to life.People in Skyrim found who the dragonborn was when someone else just shouted like Ulfric did.But it was not Lewis Ivan.As craz things happened in Skyrim, he fled to a new place called Akavir.

OOC:
IGN: Mario500
Why us?: I love Elder Scrolls servers that is in Minecraft.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Sorry, but no.
Define Role-Playing in your words: Roleplaying is a person who pretends he/she is a fictional character in a fictional background and story.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: I have no idea what that means.
Power-gaming is that your character is indestructible or basically like god powers.

P.S. Please accept this, I seem to love this server so much allready  Posted Image.

DIRT086
    DIRT086

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: DIRT086

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:44 PM

View PostDIRT086, on 02 February 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

IGN: DIRT086

Why us?: Well I love rpg servers and could never find a really good one. I was thinking that you guys would have a really good rpg server and I really, really, really, love skyrim. I also like the fact that its whitelisted, that means that less possible that I'm going to die do to pvp!  And there are some rpg servers that are not whitelisted look it up(just sayin).

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:Yes I have!

Define Role-playing in your own words: Where you take the role of someone and play as though it were real life.

Define Meta-gamer in your own words: Where you make a Strategy and keep it within the rule set.

Define Power-gaming in your own words: Where you look towards a specific goal in mind and go after that goal while ignoring the story of the game.

IC: Asylum

Nick: Sy

Race:  Khajiit

​Appearance: Imagine a dark hood (like Darth Sidious's hood) and flashy blackish grey armor under neath, and 2 short swords a little visible and have purple lines running down the blades.

Personality: He is a shady figure and does not like to be messed with.  He looks at no one but everyone looks at him.

In-game RP example: Walks in to a town, everyone starts looking at him.  Then, He just disappears with only a little cloud were he was standing.  So people saw he went in to a ally way and forgot about him, but others were still in aw and wondering what just happened.  He gets to a small store at the end of the ally and goes in.  The person at the desk: "How can I hel-... He'll be right there!" Sy: "Hump... better be."  About 5 min later a man in leather shows up.  Sy is about to strike a deal.  The man walks over and sits down and motions for Sy to sit with him.  Sy sits and the start to discuss. Sy: "I'm here what do you want me for?" Man: "I need you to assassinate some one for me." Sy: "Ok, who?"
Man: "My master... is that possible?" Sy: "For the right price, you see a traveling missionary needs for his costumers to supply him with what he needs and still pay." Man: "That will be possible." Sy: "Good, next time I see you it'll be at the old mans funeral." Man: "Ok."

Sy was born(spawned) in to a family of missionaries and was raised to be a missionary.  At the age of about 9-13 everyone in his family was assassinated, him being the only survivor and now has a mission to hunt and kill the killer of his family.  Little did he know he was the killer.  Later in his life he would find that out.  His life is the only life that has the spark of a demon.

Along his journey he does missionary work for money for food and other stuff.  Some day he hopes to find and kill his family's killer.  One day he was wondering about and found a path.  He followed that path for 3 days and 2 nights and then came across "Akavir".  As he entered a man came up to him to sell him a house, the man later sold the house to him.  Little did he know he lived right above the man that would tell him about his family’s death, and that he was a danger and a blesing to the world.
(Better?)
Skooma kills!!!
I think I have the hero kit already.  cant remember. If i don't ill get it.

niloc692

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostBrendlef, on 02 February 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Okay, no weapons, sorry. Once again WITHOUT Weapons, I hope it's okay now.

ING: RealBrendlef
Why Us: I really like the Elder Scrolls Games, I played Morrowind (a little bit), Oblivion and Skyrim, the first two games didn’t work on my computer. After playing Skyrim for a few hours, I was really interested about finding a Skyrim server, but I didn’t find any. I already played on a RPG server and I really enjoyed it, I also created one with a friend of mine. This week, he told me about you and I was really interested about it.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft: sure
Define RP: roleplaying is to set you in the role of a fictive person and act like it
Define Meta-gaming: Meta Gaming is using information your char can’t know for example where anybody’s position is after he or she told you or what happened while the character wasn’t there
Define Power-gaming: Doing things that directly influences the characters of other players or something that is unrealistic for example killing a dozen of enemies at the same time with an emote

Name: Squadir
Race: Argonian
Appearance: Squadir has some old fur clothes and a lot of strange tattoos. He also has a big scar in his face.
Magic: Squadir’s parents always told him that magic would and should stay an ability of the gods.
Personality: Squadir basically has a nice and friendly character, but he doesn’t trust most people and doesn’t like to be in a room with many strangers. But if he trusts anybody and thinks the person has a good soul, he is loyal to that one no matter what may come.
In-game RP example:
*Squadir is sitting around in a small town and is begging, when suddenly, a trader from the other side of the road yells at him*
[trader] hey there, could you give me a hand?
[Squadir] *gets closer to him, but stops at two meters in front of the man* what is it?
[trader] *lowers his voice* I’m sorry, but I don’t need  help. But maybe you do…
[Squadir] why should I?
[trader] Because the folks around here don’t respect your origin. Many members of your race stole poor people’s money… Here, come closer and I will give you enough gold to travel to another town, it’s not safe here for you. A lot of innocent argonians have already been arrested by city guards and they never left prison… I don’t want the same thing happen to you…
[Squadir] Really? Well, thank you…
*suddenly, he jumps at the trader and bumps his head on the road. then, he takes the dagger out of the traders hand that was hidden behind his back and runs away*

Background: Squadir’s family came from a tribe that lived in a valley far away from the civilization in the Black Marshes. When he was around 20 years old, some imperial soldiers came to the tribe and said that this area now belonged to the emperor of Cyrodiil. They spoke argonish but they said the tribe members had to learn their language and that they would have to deliver wood to their outposts. They chased them away, but they knew that there would come more imperial soldiers. The tribal oldest searched for a solution for the problem and then, they decided that Squadir, who was the most acrobatic and strong of the younger argonians, had to kill the leader of the invading imperials. So, Squadir was trained by the best warriors in the tibe. When the day came and Squadir intruded the imperial outpost, he was attacked by an elfish wizard. He had to flee and when he came back to the valley, the tribe had been overrun by the imperials. He left the Black Marshes and wandered around the continent.
He lived on the street and lost his strength, health and he got paranoid. He stole vegetables from the farmers and sometimes, he was even too weak to rise in the morning because of his hunger. One day, there were two bandits who robbed a family and Squadir decided to help them. He sneaked up from behind and killed the bandits quickly by breaking the neck of the first bandit and killing the other one with the sword of his companion. The father of the family was overjoyed and gave Squadir a big bag of money he had and told him about the opportunity to become a mercenary. Squadir liked proposal and became a mercenary. Sometimes, he fought in great battles and sometimes he assassinated rich people for their opponents. He hid every wound he got and healed them with special herbs so his customers and the other mercenaries thought that he was invulnerable. The most people treated him with a lot of respect but there were also some people who begrudged him. One night, a few assassins came in his room and cut his face. After they saw him bleeding and escaped (some of them), Squadir became nothing than just a good mercenary. His clients were disappointed that he was not the one they thought he was and Squadir got a lot of threatenings. He got depressive and took a lot of Skooma, one day he got arrested, because one time, he murdered an imperial guard in rage.
He was there for a few months, but one day, he heard some other prisoners talking about Akavir. They said it would be a paradise because there would be no suppression by imperials, and Squadir made himself a plan. He acted like he would getting weaker so the prison guards had to bring him food to his bed. The prison couldn’t afford to let him die because when he was a mercenary, he had saved the mayor of the town once. One day when a guard was bringing him food to his bed, he pushed the guard away and fled from the prison. Then, he took the next ship to Akavir.
SKOOMA KILLS
All right, I've gone over your app, and the only thing I really didn't like was "he pushed the guard away and fled from the prison. Then, he took the next ship to Akavir." I'm going to assume it was a lot more difficult than that, and give you some faith, and declare your app ACCEPTED!

Posted Image

ForgottenBrother123
  • Minecraft: coolboi360

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

OOC:
IGN: coolboi360
Why us?: looks like the best skyrim server on the forums
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: I will! can i have a link to the page?
Did you join our forum? Yes
Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples) creating situations supported by dialogue, lore, etc
Define Meta-gaming in your words: using information that you got out of character and use it in character
Define Power-gaming in your words: doing unrealistic things with player like killing the high king of a faction with a wooden sword in one hit, this would have to be in rp.

IC:
Name: Elrik Gorrdinn
Nickname: (Optional) Elrik

Race: Redguard
Appearance: Rugged, 5'11 Height, buff arms, sort of buff body(medium weight), tan
Personality: Devoted, Self Caring, Optimistic, Strategic, Friendly, Leading, Thinks beyond present problems
In-game RP example: (Include dialog) Elrik: Borrin, hand me an ale.

Borrin: we're almost out! you pretty much drank every barrel we had, I've got customers!
Elrik: Borrin! You think a man like me can survive with 6 barrels of ale in him!
Borrin: Can't yah' try!?
Elrik: BORRIN! *grabs Borrin the Bartender by the Shirt* GIVE ME MY DAMN ALE MATE!
Borrin: *begins tearing up* lord save me from this man beast! *throws Elrik the last barrel of ale*
Elrik: Was that so hard? *inocently smiles*
Born in the deserts of hammerfall and in the midst of tribal battles, Elrik was son of two proud Redguard warriors. Elrik's life could have been told within any battle known to stand in tamriel's history, for he traveled across High Rock and Skyrim for many years. But we start at his birth, at the peak of war between his tribal group and close enemy, Elrik came out into the world at dark times. 3 days after his birth, 7 hours into the day, the close tribal enemies attacked his camp, redguard on redguard blood was spilled across the sand buried days later by the oncoming sandstorm. with his father left to fight, Elrik was taken quickly away from battle at its very peak. His guardian tells him of his birth story very different in different times. Once a blade, the sharpest her eye had ever seen had almost pierced the skull of the new born child; Elrik. Escaping just in time and even too late, Elrik would never meet his father and never know if he had actually died in the battle that day. Escaping the lands known as Akavir, much was promised by the traveling guide elves. Deceived and  robbed by the elven guide, Elrik's mother was rapped and killed along with all of their supplies stolen; Elrik was left alone in the woods on a cold windy night. The man who took Elrik in had many stories behind him, some said he was once a great warrior who ruled the battlefields and was known for leading groups of armies into battle with only his command at high. The man called himself Duran, but a maid had hinted it was Duran the Wise. For, all of Elrik's childhood he had only known this man as his father and never had known the parents before him. Duran had taught him strategy in battle with Elrik catching on quick, this made Duran realize the boy was a Redguard when he handed him his first sword at age 2. For many years Elrik trained with swords and learned strategy becoming a fine player in strategic board games. Elrik did not have many friends, for he mostly stayed at home learning things from Duran.
At the age of 27, Duran's and Elrik's home was attacked by an unknown group of fierce and battle hungry warriors. The warriors seemed to know Duran from a past time and at first had just come to deliver a message from a king. What the warriors didn't know was that they would confront their former greatest enemy, before the alliance their hatred still stayed. Upon arrival, and upon sight, all had raised their sword to prepare for battle. the home was burnt and the fields of wheat were burnt along with that. Elrik awoke to blades clinging and shouting of profanity and in battle converse. he rushed downstairs with the blade given to him by Duran and rushed into battle, Duran said to run but it was too late to go now. The warrior that looked to be the leader of the pack slashed the throat of Duran spilling blood all across the floors of the house, Duran fell to the ground as a dead man. Elrik continued to fight with the rage of loss spilling into his soul. one by one he slashed the pack of warriors and ended them by taking their heads for reward. he was left with the leader, a built and wise warrior with a reputation with the kingdom. They had faced off their and then at the burnt down house, for 3 hours they battled until Elrik had finally cut the chest of the warrior. Elrik fell back into a standing chair while the warrior fell into a remaining wall. they starred off for a minute and went back into battle, Elrik was slashed across chest twice and left at the ground. Before the warrior could pierce the skull of Elrik his band of men arrived from the mountains, Elrik was left lying their for 3 days when finally found by an Elf. Placed back into health Elrik went on his way without anything on him  to begin life again in Akavir, half of his new journey was to find and kill the warrior who was lucky enough to slash Elrik to the ground.

Skooma Kills!
Posted Image

niloc692

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostMario500, on 02 February 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

IC: Mario500
Name: Lewis Ivan
Nickname: Mario
Race: Breton
Appearance: He wears steel armor and carries a glass sword and bow and arrows and he has war paint colored green.
Personality: He is a really fun guy to get to know (based on death) but don't anger him.
In-game RP example: He has fought enemys for over 4 years before he was old enough to leave Skyrim and go to Akavir in the new game called Minecraft.
Background: As a baby, he was taken care of very good and then his house was raided by the enemys that he killed 12 years later.He was sold off to some bandits and as he grew up to be a child, he found a iron dagger to silently kill all of the bandits.After he killed all the bandits, he fled off to find some help.Nobody knew about him or where he was.He found Solitude and he went to the King of Skyrim, High King Torigg.
A few years later the High King was shouted to pieces by Ulfric Stormcloak.When the murder of the High King occured, Lewis Ivan was old enough to get out of Skyrim since the dragons started coming back to life.People in Skyrim found who the dragonborn was when someone else just shouted like Ulfric did.But it was not Lewis Ivan.As craz things happened in Skyrim, he fled to a new place called Akavir.

OOC:
IGN: Mario500
Why us?: I love Elder Scrolls servers that is in Minecraft.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Sorry, but no.
Define Role-Playing in your words: Roleplaying is a person who pretends he/she is a fictional character in a fictional background and story.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: I have no idea what that means.
Define Power-gaming in your words: Power-gaming is that your character is indestructible or basically like god powers.

P.S. Please accept this, I seem to love this server so much allready  Posted Image.
Sorry, even with that smiley emoticon I can't accept you just yet. I'll explain why below, and I suggest you use the appropriate format next time for us whitelisters ^^,
- Appearance. You can't come into Akavir with equipment, sorry
- Personality. "Based on death"? can we get "based on life" personalities?
- RP Example. This isn't what a RP example is. It has characters, actions, and a setting. Look at others.
- Background. This simply isn't possible, unless your character is the offspring of deadric gods, killing an entire bandit group at the age of 12, and to top it off, silently with only a dagger. Also, the events in Skyrim occurred 80 years in the past. You'd be an old man, or dead.
- Meta-gaming. You may not know what it is, but you can find out by checking the front page one more time!
- Power-gaming. Sadly this is just being OP. To power-game is a type of action you do to another.
- Rules. Make sure you read them all?
Sorry to say, this app is DENIED.

Posted Image