• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(CLOSED) AKAVIR: The Elder Scrolls Minecraft ✧✧ {24/7}{Serious RolePlay}{MMORPG}{Nations}{Dungeons}{Player-Economy}{Land Ownership}

roleplay elder scrolls skyrim rpg 24/7 fantasy adventure server medieval mmo

• Please log in to reply
3996 replies to this topic

Scoredplayer
  • Minecraft: Scoredplayer

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:14 AM

View PostFlex654, on 30 January 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

• No secret word, -
  • A.D.D is in TES? /
  • Background story is a little bit short. / to a -.
  • Definitions need to be improved. are not correct. -
  • RP Example is good, +
  • I don't know a single roleplay server that isn't whitelisted. Just saying.
Fix the minuses and you will be accepted. Until improved, declined.
Can you please review my whitelist app? Im further up the page.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

mariofan129

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:16 AM

Posted Image's are awesome Posted Image even thinks so

maxtriarch12

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

I never got a reply to my post...

Posted Image

shadow55551556551

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

IGN:shadow_ninja101
Why us?:i think you looked like a very good serd i wanted to try it out i think it will be good
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:yet but i think i will if i start playing
Define Role-Playing in your words:were you trade and play with other poeple and have fun
Define Meta-gaming in your words:useing things you find to rp
Define Power-gaming in your words:were your to strong in your rp and you cant die or get hurt

IC:
Name:chase
Nickname: (Optional)

Race:imperal
Appearance:travler suit with lether amor a backpack a down hood with goggles on my head
Personality:jokes around but sierus about task
In-game RP example:i walk in to town and start tradeing and see gurds getting beat by bandits so i go help the gurds
Background:was born in the waste as my parnets were killed i was a thifth untill i learned to fight and hunt then i was just trying to make money and srive or help out as i can

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts
  • Minecraft: Flex654

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

View PostScoredplayer, on 30 January 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

Can you please review my whitelist app? Im further up the page.

Sure, I'll look at it in a minute.

EDIT: Looked at.
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

View Postshadow55551556551, on 30 January 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

IGN:shadow_ninja101
Why us?:i think you looked like a very good serd i wanted to try it out i think it will be good
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:yet but i think i will if i start playing
Define Role-Playing in your words:were you trade and play with other poeple and have fun
Define Meta-gaming in your words:useing things you find to rp
Define Power-gaming in your words:were your to strong in your rp and you cant die or get hurt

IC:
Name:chase
Nickname: (Optional)

Race:imperal
Appearance:travler suit with lether amor a backpack a down hood with goggles on my head
Personality:jokes around but sierus about task
In-game RP example:i walk in to town and start tradeing and see gurds getting beat by bandits so i go help the gurds
Background:was born in the waste as my parnets were killed i was a thifth untill i learned to fight and hunt then i was just trying to make money and srive or help out as i can

• Didn't give any definitions are wrong and don't give any information, look these up on Google if you need help, -
  • RP Example was... bad, and didn't feature any dialog at all. -
  • Background, born in the waste? This isn't a fallout roleplay server. Plus, way too short and doesn't tell anything about the background or bio of your character, just more of what he does. -
  • Please... fix that grammar... I'm 13, it's not that hard to type... /
  • Appearance is okay, but doesn't show anything what the normal person would look like, what skin tone, hair color, eye color, any scars, war paint, etc. And I don't know what a "down hood" is, unless you mean a downward hood. / to a -.
  • Personality, not in-depth at all, gives no information about how the character is.
  • You're missing the super duper secret word! *Gasp!* -
Fix these and you will be accepted. Until fixed and brought to whitelisters attention, denied.
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:00 AM

View PostScoredplayer, on 30 January 2013 - 12:21 AM, said:

OOC:

IGN:Scoredplayer

Why us?:Well, You guys seem pretty popular since you now have over 88 pages of people wanting to join I would think this is going to be a great server if it can handle all of us. I really like a big enviroment where I can totally act like this is real. I could be walking down a road and wander into a merchant selling a special liqour and attack him or buy from him. There is so many possibilites with all of these wonderful people applying.

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:Yes I have!

Define Role-Playing in your words: (See front page for examples)Where you assume another person or character and talk or act through a imaginary event.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Where someone would take outside information to affect their in-game decision making.

Define Power-gaming in your words:Where someone would try to maybe power level or try to maximize this thing to its fullest ability and would only focus on this making it not so much fun for a rp-ing enviroment.

IC:

Name:Skarnith

Nickname: (Optional)Skorn

Race:Breton

Appearance:He appears to be a warrior, with a big chestpeice and some shoulderpeices made of a mysterious rock that smokes. He brings a chill to the air when he walks in the room. He is tall and muscular,no one says no to him or he takes care of them.

Personality:He is quite mysterious and does not show much emotion, unless he knows you quite well. He thinks that emotions show weakness and never shows any emotion in battle.

In-game RP example: (Include dialog)
The rattle of the glasses made it loud enough that you could not hear anyone enter the bar except for Skarnith. He bounded into the bar, everything went silent. He chanted out
"Where is the bartender!"
People cleared out of his way while he walked to a table. He yelled
"Get me my usual!"
A weird man rushed over making sure not to spill his drink and gently put it down on the table. Skarnith chugged it down and slammed the glass back, a women approached his side and whispered something in his ear, he smiled. He strode proudly out the door getting knudged in the shoulder on the way out. He grabbed the man by the collar and screamed
"Who do you think you are!"
Skarnith pulled him outside and threw him on the ground. Blood dripped out of the mans mouth.

Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.)

Skarnith was born on a boat made of makeshift wood and material. He washed ashore and was taken up by a master warrior that taught him how to make the most out of nothing and rising from the ashes. He was sent away into the depths of the unkown to fight for himself at the age of 9. He came back at 16 he was scarred and battle hardened.

He later moved on to make small money as a hired killer only living off others hate for each other. He wandered back out into the unkown to find something more in his life. He wound up 3 years later in akavir seeing only killing as his sole purpose in life. He was hired to invade a palace full of riches, it went horrible wrong and almost cost Skarnith his life. He then hunted down his contracter until he came to the present. Where he is now? no one knows where he is now other than he makes appearances all over Akavir. The end, that now takes us to the present.

SKOOMA KILLS!!!
  • Definitions are to-the-point, but could use a teeny elaboration. +
  • Personality and Appearance are good, but the armor is a bit... unique? Also, why does he bring a chill into the room? If that's a psychological statement, awesome, if it's a physical icy cold, how does that work, if he doesn't use a form of ice magic or something? Also, if he does, you have to submit a magic app on the official Akavir forums. Oh well, regardless, they're both good. + +
  • Background story is a bit short, but explains the basics and how he got to Akavir. It also portrays him as some sort of mysterious badass killer, which, in some cases can be a bit cliche. /
  • Secret word, nice, +
  • RP Example is good, +
Due to the above, I inform you, Scoredplayer, are accepted. But, before you hop on Akavir, can you reply to me about the "bringing cold into the room"? I'd just like to know, and it probably would improve your experience on the server if you'd let me know. (Averting any confusion, etc)

Thanks for applying, hope you have fun! :)

View Postmaxtriarch12, on 30 January 2013 - 02:30 AM, said:

I never got a reply to my post...

If it's an application, what page, so I can review it?

Thanks. :)
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Bojangles117
  • Location: With Clant, in a run down shack. Waiting for the zombies
  • Minecraft: Bocaj177
  • Xbox:Bocaj117

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

View Postols1000, on 29 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

hey there im 15 years old and il like to join the server because;        mc user name= ols1000
- i voted
- all my mates are on it
- i wanna be helpful on the server and hopefuly become a mod
- i have your banner
honest enough for you ?
pls whitelist me !
DENIED You did not have an RP definition. You did not have a meta-gaming definition. You did not have a power-gaming definition. You did not list you characters name. You did not list his age. You did not list his race. You did not give an appearance. You did not tell about his personality. You lacked an RP example. You also failed to create a back story. Until these things are fixed you will remain denied. (We have an application format)
Posted Image

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

Am I doing a good job as whitelister so far? xD
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Bojangles117
  • Location: With Clant, in a run down shack. Waiting for the zombies
  • Minecraft: Bocaj177
  • Xbox:Bocaj117

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:07 AM

Yea I'm getting a break thanks.
Posted Image

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

View PostBojangles117, on 30 January 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

Yea I'm getting a break thanks.

Go ahead and grab a fruit smoothie and a lounge chair.
Enjoy your break.

(also, maybe a laptop to help me whitelist if things get out of controool?)
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

LittleNerdyOTAKU
  • Minecraft: LittleNerdyOTAKU

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:11 AM

OOC:

IGN:LittleNerdyOTAKU
Why us?: Because you're a Elder Scrolls RP server, for Minecraft! People I know have suggested this server, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've looked into this server more and realized how cared for and amazing it seems.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Don't have an account there so I cannot. c:

Define Role-Playing in your words: Role playing is taking a character in which you design with loving time and energy to create story lines and immersion you can't get with RPG games.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Taking OOC knowledge ICly(like talking to people /ooc or in Skype and hearing something big is about to go down _________ and making sure you get there to be a part of that event for no IC reason)

Define Power-gaming in your words: Power gaming is basically throwing on god mod and dodging everything(or not getting critically hit when you should) or hitting people with no chance of escape.. It's also generally followed by whinning when the person doesn't admit to power gaming.

IC:

Name: Maldv
Age: Young Adult (Aging) (Is there actually a age counter for dunmer? xD )
Race: Dunmer

Appearance: Maldv is a relatively short Dunmer- lucky to be a few inches taller than a male Bosmer. Her light grey skin is stained with soot and dirt, yet her thick white hair is properly cleaned for and oiled with care. Maldv wears only enough to cover herself- however she is adorned with many golden beads, feathers, and other shaman-esque items. Although she claims to be blind, Maldv appears to be able to move about normally- although not without her cane which is carved crudely with the ancient Daedric and Tribunal deities.

Personality: Maldv is a greedy, strange individual. She is not cruel persay, but her deals and promises are easily one sided. Often she picks those who seem the most twist-able and squeezes them dry of belongings, pity, and patience. Maldv only thinks for Maldv, and often uses the daedric princes names to scare people into believing her. She would rather take flight than to fight, and knows when to keep her mouth shut. Truthfully, she is a quiet individual.

In-game RP example: The elf looked up from her stitching at the sound of the voice in front of her, appearing to be pleasantly surprised but her eyes looking past the figure," And what is this? Have you come for your fortune told, or perhaps a message to a deceased family member..?" She began to list things that accounted to sweet nothings, things she herself could never do. But they didn't need to know that, oh no, as long as people hear what they want to hear...

Background: Living in the Grazelands as a self proclaimed healer of the mind and daedric pawn, Maldv often gained weary, sickly travelers who managed to find her by 'fate'. Often those travelers whom were weak enough to kill without a struggle were killed, their souls placed into black soul gems provided by and traded with the filth of mortal races in return for pricey, enchanted trinkets or potions.

Having dealt with these wretches of mortal kind for long enough, and knowing full well her usefulness would soon be overshadow by her growing greed in trades in which would be met with death, Maldv fled the area, moving closer to a port settlement she knew nothing about. Eventually, Morrowind was met with the eruption of Red Mountain, and she was forced to flee again.

Maldv traveled in search of a new home for quite some time, but being unsatisfied with wherever she went. Eventually, she found travelers heading for a strange land she had never heard of. Akavir.. She faced a new opportunity, perhaps there would be something for her there.

I feel like such an idiot for forgetting this, I spent an hour writing this out xD EDIT Skooma Kills!

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

View PostLittleNerdyOTAKU, on 30 January 2013 - 03:11 AM, said:

OOC:

IGN:LittleNerdyOTAKU
Why us?: Because you're a Elder Scrolls RP server, for Minecraft! People I know have suggested this server, so I thought I'd give it a go. I've looked into this server more and realized how cared for and amazing it seems.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Don't have an account there so I cannot. c:

Define Role-Playing in your words: Role playing is taking a character in which you design with loving time and energy to create story lines and immersion you can't get with RPG games.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Taking OOC knowledge ICly(like talking to people /ooc or in Skype and hearing something big is about to go down _________ and making sure you get there to be a part of that event for no IC reason)

Define Power-gaming in your words: Power gaming is basically throwing on god mod and dodging everything(or not getting critically hit when you should) or hitting people with no chance of escape.. It's also generally followed by whinning when the person doesn't admit to power gaming.

IC:

Name: Maldv
Age: Young Adult (Aging) (Is there actually a age counter for dunmer? xD )
Race: Dunmer

Appearance: Maldv is a relatively short Dunmer- lucky to be a few inches taller than a male Bosmer. Her light grey skin is stained with soot and dirt, yet her thick white hair is properly cleaned for and oiled with care. Maldv wears only enough to cover herself- however she is adorned with many golden beads, feathers, and other shaman-esque items. Although she claims to be blind, Maldv appears to be able to move about normally- although not without her cane which is carved crudely with the ancient Daedric and Tribunal deities.

Personality: Maldv is a greedy, strange individual. She is not cruel persay, but her deals and promises are easily one sided. Often she picks those who seem the most twist-able and squeezes them dry of belongings, pity, and patience. Maldv only thinks for Maldv, and often uses the daedric princes names to scare people into believing her. She would rather take flight than to fight, and knows when to keep her mouth shut. Truthfully, she is a quiet individual.

In-game RP example: The elf looked up from her stitching at the sound of the voice in front of her, appearing to be pleasantly surprised but her eyes looking past the figure," And what is this? Have you come for your fortune told, or perhaps a message to a deceased family member..?" She began to list things that accounted to sweet nothings, things she herself could never do. But they didn't need to know that, oh no, as long as people hear what they want to hear...

Background: Living in the Grazelands as a self proclaimed healer of the mind and daedric pawn, Maldv often gained weary, sickly travelers who managed to find her by 'fate'. Often those travelers whom were weak enough to kill without a struggle were killed, their souls placed into black soul gems provided by and traded with the filth of mortal races in return for pricey, enchanted trinkets or potions.

Having dealt with these wretches of mortal kind for long enough, and knowing full well her usefulness would soon be overshadow by her growing greed in trades in which would be met with death, Maldv fled the area, moving closer to a port settlement she knew nothing about. Eventually, Morrowind was met with the eruption of Red Mountain, and she was forced to flee again.

Maldv traveled in search of a new home for quite some time, but being unsatisfied with wherever she went. Eventually, she found travelers heading for a strange land she had never heard of. Akavir.. She faced a new opportunity, perhaps there would be something for her there.
  • Definitions are good, and explain what each are. +
  • Personality and Appearance, awesome, +
  • RP Example, great, +
  • Background story, includes an official lore event, which is always a plus, and doesn't exactly explain how she got to Akavir, rather that she had heard of it. Still, plus. +
  • No secret word! -
For these reasons, you have been denied.

Please add super duper secret word!
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:24 AM

View Postmariofan129, on 30 January 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

Posted Image's are awesome Posted Image even thinks so

... you created an account *JUST* to post this?

... wow.
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

Scoredplayer
  • Minecraft: Scoredplayer

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

View PostFlex654, on 30 January 2013 - 03:00 AM, said:

• Definitions are to-the-point, but could use a teeny elaboration. +
  • Personality and Appearance are good, but the armor is a bit... unique? Also, why does he bring a chill into the room? If that's a psychological statement, awesome, if it's a physical icy cold, how does that work, if he doesn't use a form of ice magic or something? Also, if he does, you have to submit a magic app on the official Akavir forums. Oh well, regardless, they're both good. + +
  • Background story is a bit short, but explains the basics and how he got to Akavir. It also portrays him as some sort of mysterious badass killer, which, in some cases can be a bit cliche. /
  • Secret word, nice, +
  • RP Example is good, +
Due to the above, I inform you, Scoredplayer, are accepted. But, before you hop on Akavir, can you reply to me about the "bringing cold into the room"? I'd just like to know, and it probably would improve your experience on the server if you'd let me know. (Averting any confusion, etc)

Thanks for applying, hope you have fun! Posted Image

If it's an application, what page, so I can review it?

Thanks. Posted Image

I meant that to be as he was sucking the fun out of the air, and making it scarry for the people in the bar. Its like his aura, it does not feel happy so to speak, when around him. Thanks for accepting me, I will have alot of fun on the server!
Posted Image

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostScoredplayer, on 30 January 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

I meant that to be as he was sucking the fun out of the air, and making it scarry for the people in the bar. Its like his aura, it does not feel happy so to speak, when around him. Thanks for accepting me, I will have alot of fun on the server!

Ah, I see. Have fun on Akavir! :)
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

LittleNerdyOTAKU
  • Minecraft: LittleNerdyOTAKU

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:28 AM

OTL I fixed it.

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostLittleNerdyOTAKU, on 30 January 2013 - 03:28 AM, said:

OTL I fixed it.

Alright, accepted! xD
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D

xDarksiderX

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:34 AM

View PostFlex654, on 30 January 2013 - 03:06 AM, said:

Am I doing a good job as whitelister so far? xD
I made an app and it was denied by you, so I made the changes you ask me too! It would be great if you could go check it out :) I believe its on page 89! thanks :)

Flex654
    Flex654

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

View PostxDarksiderX, on 30 January 2013 - 03:34 AM, said:

I made an app and it was denied by you, so I made the changes you ask me too! It would be great if you could go check it out Posted Image I believe its on page 89! thanks Posted Image

Alrighty, I will now. Posted Image

View PostxDarksiderX, on 29 January 2013 - 02:14 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN: Darksider__
Why us?: I've been a huge fan of Minecraft and The Elder Scrolls for quite sometime and I've always been looking for Minecraft server with lots of exploration and adventure, so when I saw a video about this server I couldn't help but smile because I've finally found the server I've been looking for.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Yes, and diamond it as well!
Define Role-Playing in your words: Role playing means pretending to be someone else or pretending to be in a specific situation that you are not actually in at the time.
Define Meta-Gaming in your words: Meta-Gaming, the way I see it, is when you take OOC information to give your character in game a huge advantage.
Define Power-Gaming in your words: Power-Gaming is when people Roleplay things which may be impossible to do, leaving the other player no chance to fight back.

IC:
Name: Kesh Quae
Nickname: None
Race: Khajiit

Appearance: Kesh wears very little most of the time for faster movement, a loin cloth is all he needs, for his thick fur keeps him warm in the winter. He is fit for his age, not too skinny and not too fat. He have very few battle scars, for he avoids fights when he can (which is most of the time, for he is quick and quiet on his feet). His fur is pitch black like the night, well.......most of it, that is, for he has few markings of white paint on his left shoulder, which represent the heroic deeds he has succeeded in; in his lifetime. His eyes are a dark blue, like his mothers, which for who is very little known about. He has claws as sharp as an Imperial blade and as white as the snow, But very few have seen them, for he only unsheathes them in dire situations. He has the bite of a Werewolf and the strength of a troll.

Personality: He very rarely talks to people, so not much is known about him, but when people come up to him to him to ask a favor or just to say their greetings, he responds with his deep, kind, voice. Even tho he rarely speaks, the people of his home town and the people who get to know him on his journeys, respect him and listens to him when they need help. He may look dark, evil or mysterious to people who have just met him,  because of his pitch black fur, sharp teeth and fact that he tends to stay away from conversation, but looks can be deceiving.....very deceiving indeed. His eyes talk for him when he doesn't speak. They show concern for the people who are in need, show pain and hurt when someone he loved or cared for has passed away, they show happiness and love toward people he cares about and thankfulness and gratitude toward the people who aid him on his journeys and adventures, but one thing you never see in his eyes, is fear. Kesh is one of the most brave and courageous Khajiit you will ever meet in your life.

In-game RP example: (Including dialog)
*While on his journey to an abandoned mine shaft that he heard about from the local bar tender, to see if any loot was left behind, Kesh came across a weeping woman, who looked pretty beat up, so he approached he and she looked up at him with tears in her eyes*  
[Woman]: "Please sir, please help me! These men in red ambushed me while I was on my way to town and took all my gold......it was all the gold I had left. I was going to use it to buy a cow for meat, to provide for my son."
*Kesh could see how much this woman cared about her son, he felt bad for her....but that wasn't the only thing he felt, he felt anger and hatred toward the bandits that robbed this woman. "Scum!" he thought to himself. There is nothing more he would love to do then to take down the retched bandits and return the woman's gold, so he nodded to her*
[Woman]: "Thank you, thank you so much! They headed toward the abandoned mine shaft just up ahead.....I think you will find them there. May the divines be with you!"
*Kesh continued on his way to the mine shaft, not with loot and ores in mind, but with the woman's son, who will starve to death if his mother can't buy him food.*
*As he approached the entrance to the mine shaft, Kesh started to hear voices and eventually saw two men in red guarding the doors to mine*
[Kesh]: "Those must be some of the bandits that the woman was talking about." *He growled under his breath* "I'll wait a little longer to fine the perfect time to strike without alerting any bandits that may be inside."
[Bandit 1]: "Gahh, how much longer are we gunna be out 'ere ?"
[Bandit 2]: "Quit you're bickering you blithering fool, and shut that pie 'ole of yurs!"
[Bandit 1]: "Why don't ya come over 'ere and make me?!"
*The two bandits started throwing fists and spitting at each other, they had completely forgotten about guarding the entrance to mine*
[Kesh]: "Here's my chance."
*Kesh easily snuck past the fighting bandits and into the mine shaft*
*To make a long story short, because I feel like its already long enough, Kesh used his bow and arrow to quietly take out each bandit in the mine one by one, till one was left. The leader of the bandits was about as dumb as an Ox and wasn't much of a challenge for Kesh. Kesh retrieved the woman's gold from the leaders pocket and left the mine to find the two bandits from before, both knocked out, laying on the ground. Kesh returned the gold to the very thankful woman, along with a little extra he got from the other bandits he took out*
[Woman]: "You have saved my son! You have no idea how thankful I am of you brave traveler! What is your name?"
[Kesh]: "Kesh.....Kesh Quae."

Background: Kesh was born and raised, in Skyrim, in the city of Riften, by his mother. His mother, by the name of Bhisha, arrived in Riften on the day of his birth. The home she had was attacked by a group of bandits so she had no choice but to run. She ended up in Riften just in time for the baby. The people of Riften kindly helped her to a room in the inn and called for the local doctor, for they also knew that the baby was coming. It was that day that a hero was born.....Kesh. Kesh never knew his father, for his father left Bhisha long before he was even born. At times it was hard for both Kesh and Bhisha, but they got by because they had each other. In his early years, from about 6 to 12, Kesh loved to climb. He would climb anything he could reach, from trees to houses and even at times over his neighbors fence to snatch an apple from the apple tree in their backyard. He had no friends in the city because all the kids were scared that he might bite them or accidentally scratch them, so they tried to avoid him. At the age of 15 Kesh was, what he liked to call himself, a master of climbing, for there was not a thing he could not climb. He was proud of himself, as was his mother. Kesh was now old enough to go out of the city on his own and hunt for food to provide for his mother, who was growing quite old. He enjoyed being out there by himself, it was quiet, peaceful. One day after a good session of hunting, he returned home only to find his mother quite sick in bed. The doctor was there by her side and when he saw Kesh he got up and walked over to him. His mother was on her deathbed, she had a horrible sickness that could not be cured, younger people may be able to wait it out, but with Bhisha's age there was no chance of her surviving it. Kesh spent her last days by her side.

One year later when Kesh was 16, the leader of the Thieves Guild had started to notice how easily Kesh could move around and climb and how quietly he moves on his feet. He went up to him one day and asked if he would be willing to be trained as a Thief/Assassin, because he saw great potential in Kesh. He decided to join and after years and years of learning and training, 5 years to be exact, Kesh was taught everything he needed to know about being a thief/assassin. He was by far the fastest learning Guild member the leader had ever seen. He was the quickest and quietest Thief anyone had even seen. People grew to respect him and gave him more quests.....but Kesh started to grow tired and bored of his everyday life in Riften. Yes, people respected him but he wasn't satisfied. He longed for adventure and exploration! He remembered long ago when he was just a little kit, his mother would tell him stories of a new land full of adventures and exploration.....a land called Akavir!

So it was on that day that Kesh decided to travel to the strange land of Akavir, where many adventures await him. Where new friends will be made. He is going to a place where he will finally be satisfied.
"I'm finally going mother!" Kesh said as he looked up to the sky. "I'm finally going....to the land of Akavir!"

Skooma Kills!!

You fixed everything I told you to, so... accepted!

Welcome to Akavir! Posted Image
Posted Image
Check us out! ;D