• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

(CLOSED) AKAVIR: The Elder Scrolls Minecraft ✧✧ {24/7}{Serious RolePlay}{MMORPG}{Nations}{Dungeons}{Player-Economy}{Land Ownership}

roleplay elder scrolls skyrim rpg 24/7 fantasy adventure server medieval mmo

• Please log in to reply
3996 replies to this topic

ZiggyTartacus

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:09 AM

View PostBojangles117, on 21 January 2013 - 05:06 AM, said:

Accepted

You need to make it into paragraphs please.

Lol stanzas are technically paragraphs :P. Sorry, I'll get to it. What's up with these strict rules? I did everything, I just skipped the part when I had to write it in a boring, uniform way. If I make the stanzas longer, would that work?

Register or log in to remove.

Bojangles117
  • Location: With Clant, in a run down shack. Waiting for the zombies
  • Minecraft: Bocaj177
  • Xbox:Bocaj117

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

View PostTygaw, on 21 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN: Tygaw
Why us?: My friend told me to check out the forum, since I am an admin on his own RP server. I am also a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, and this seems like an extraordinary RP server.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:  Not yet, but I will as soon as I get finished with this application!

Define Role-Playing in your words: Being an admin on a small roleplay server, I see it as getting to experiment. You get to be someone that you wouldn't be able to in real life. You can let go and have fun as a different person, completely changing personality and appearance. You step into someone else's shoes for a while, and experience things that may not have been possible in real life (such as being an Elf).

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Giving information that can be beneficial to your player or another without them figuring it out IC.

Define Power-gaming in your words: An action that other players do not agree with, such as "Remulis stabs Jeroon in the throat, then slowly walks off as he bleeds to death." They never allowed you to kill their player, or use some sort of magic where you instantly summon an army that takes over a city.

IC:
Name: Remulis (Rem-you-lis)
Nickname: Scarecrow
Race: Nord
Appearance: Long and messy dirty blonde hair. He's tall, thin, and pale (from wearing his cloak so much). These three characteristics are most likely the reason he got the nickname Scarecrow. He weighs about 160 pounds. Even though he's slim, he has a muscular frame and is very fit/in shape from running frequently.

Personality: Very stubborn. In his mind, he is much older and more mature. He thinks he can do many things that he truthfully does not have the experience or skill to do. He's also a bit awkward, but a nice guy. People just don't seem to like him much for some reason. His one weakness is that he's afraid of losing the few friends he has. He would do anything for them, even give his life for them if it came to it.

In-game RP example:
*Remulis paces the deck of the "Anon" during the night*
*The captain walks out of his quarters, half drunk, half asleep*
"What err ye doin' out here boy," the drunk captain asked.
"I couldn't sleep," replied Remulis.
"Well looky here Rumilip," started the captain.
"It's Remulis."
"Ahhh same thing," continued the captain, "Just don't be makin no mess of me deck, ye hear me boy?"
"Yeah yeah..."
*Remulis sighed and leaned back against the rail of the ship as the captain stumbled back into his quarters, wondering if they would ever make it to Akavir*

Background: Remulis grew up in a small fishing village at the mouth of a river. He was the eldest of four children, but the only boy. He led a fairly boring life, but his father still took him on hunting trips here and there so he could see some excitement in his life. At the age of 16-almost 17-he lost his father in a hunting accident. Bandits ambushed him and his father during one of their hunting trips. His father told him to run. He did. He ran as fast as he could back to the village to get help. He returned to the spot of the ambush with many of the village men. His father's lifeless body was lying on the ground. He had most likely been beaten to death. He returned home, and felt that his father's death was his fault. He should've stayed and help fight. He decided to not let his father's death go in vain.
He joined a trader ship passing through without any mention to his mourning mother or 3 younger sisters. The traders were heading to Akavir, in search of great riches and many new people looking to trade. Remulis hoped to also return one day to his mother and sisters with great riches. From there on out, Remulis begins his new journey. So long boring fisher life, hello adventure.

And also, I would just like to say.....

"Skooma Kills!"
Your back-story needs to be more detailed. It looks a bit rushed. Tell me what happened between the events that are already there. DENIED

View PostZiggyTartacus, on 21 January 2013 - 05:09 AM, said:

Lol stanzas are technically paragraphs Posted Image. Sorry, I'll get to it. What's up with these strict rules? I did everything, I just skipped the part when I had to write it in a boring, uniform way. If I make the stanzas longer, would that work?
The only thing is that its not detailed in that form. No make it a paragraph make it more detailed. Sorry
Posted Image

ZiggyTartacus

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:48 AM

View PostBojangles117, on 21 January 2013 - 05:25 AM, said:

Your back-story needs to be more detailed. It looks a bit rushed. Tell me what happened between the events that are already there. DENIED

The only thing is that its not detailed in that form. No make it a paragraph make it more detailed. Sorry

That took me almost three bloody hours. Geez. I'm sorry it's not "detailed" enough for you, but I went through the trouble of making it rhyme and STILL tell a good story. If that's not good enough, this server isn't worth joining.

Tygaw
    Tygaw

Carpenter

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

View PostZiggyTartacus, on 21 January 2013 - 05:48 AM, said:

That took me almost three bloody hours. Geez. I'm sorry it's not "detailed" enough for you, but I went through the trouble of making it rhyme and STILL tell a good story. If that's not good enough, this server isn't worth joining.
You do realize that part was in reply to my application, not yours, right?
Posted Image

ZiggyTartacus

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:55 AM

View PostTygaw, on 21 January 2013 - 05:54 AM, said:

You do realize that part was in reply to my application, not yours, right?

Yeah, I do. But it quoted it on accident and I was too lazy to edit it out. But still, I don't see why stanzas don't work.

Lord_Sythis

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

OOC:
IGN:Lord_Sythis
Why us?: I was a member on FSooF from the start and loved it, so I figure another server run by Angel_Eyes would be as good. Also as you can tell by my anme, i'm a fan of Elder Scrolls, mainly the dark brotherhood.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:No, I don't tend to vote for servers without actually seeing the server first.
Define Role-Playing in your words: It's putting yourself in the shoes of someone or something and acting out how they would act.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: Meta-Gaming is using out of character information in character, like knowing the location of something OOC and going there IC, when you shouldn't know that information IC.
Define Power-gaming in your words: Power-Gaming is generally being overly op and forcing someone into an RP situation.

IC:
Name: Mustafar
Nickname:
Race: Khajiit
Appearance: Mustafar has light gray and white fer, brown hair and light blue eyes. When he is not travelling, Mustafar wears a red robe trimmed with gold with but while travelling he wears full leather armor with a bow by his side and arrows on his back.
Personality: Mustafar is the kind of person that likes to keep to himself when he is not trading and when he is, he can be a rather dull person, mainly focusing on the sale when talking with his customers. When he is talking with people however, he can be a rather awkward person to talk due to the fact that he generally doesn't like talking to people.
In-game RP example:
*Mustafar stands behind the counter, silently counting his gold*
*A man walks through the door and approaches the counter*
*Mustafar looks up and quickly pushes the gold to one side*
Mustafar: What can I do for you sir?
Man:Hi, do you have any sweetrolls for sale?
Mustafar: Of course *Mustafar walks over to a table, picks up a plate of sweetrolls and brings them back to the counter* they're 3 gold.
Man: That's a little cheap isn't it, there something wrong with them?
Mustafar: *bluntly* No.
Man: Fine, i'll take three.
Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.)
Mustafar was born on the roads of Akavir, his parents were roaming merchants that would move from one town to the next, selling their goods wherever they could. They were not a wealthy family, they lost mostly everything thirty five years ago when his parents were forced to move away from the family shop in Skyrim due to his father not being able to pay taxs, leaving behind all their possessions. He spent the first few years of his life with his mother, helping her sell their goods while his father would be out hunting for food and pelts they could also sell. He enjoyed helping his mother, it taught him many things about trading and the prices certain items go for. Throughout his life Mustafar didn't have any friends, his parents moved around to quickly leaving him little time to socialize with other kids.

At the age of ten, Mustafar began to hunt with his father, leaving his mother to trade by herself but she didn't mind. He enjoyed hunting with his father, the peace and quite of the woods is what he enjoyed most though. After going out with his father several times, his father thought it necessary to teach Mustafar how to use a bow, so that he could help is father hunt instead of just sitting behind, watching him. It took several weeks but eventually, Mustafar managed to become a novice with the bow and even managed to get his first kill, a deer.

For the next eleven years of his life Mustafar was between jobs with his parents, some days he would be helping his mother trade, other days he would be out hunting with his father but he didn't mind, he enjoyed both jobs very much. When he reached the age of 21 Mustafar decided it was time he left his parents and try to make a living as a merchant and a hunter.

Skooma Kills!

Bojangles117

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:01 AM

View PostTygaw, on 21 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN: Tygaw
Why us?: My friend told me to check out the forum, since I am an admin on his own RP server. I am also a huge fan of the Elder Scrolls series, and this seems like an extraordinary RP server.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:  Not yet, but I will as soon as I get finished with this application!

Define Role-Playing in your words: Being an admin on a small roleplay server, I see it as getting to experiment. You get to be someone that you wouldn't be able to in real life. You can let go and have fun as a different person, completely changing personality and appearance. You step into someone else's shoes for a while, and experience things that may not have been possible in real life (such as being an Elf).

Define Meta-gaming in your words: Giving information that can be beneficial to your player or another without them figuring it out IC.

Define Power-gaming in your words: An action that other players do not agree with, such as "Remulis stabs Jeroon in the throat, then slowly walks off as he bleeds to death." They never allowed you to kill their player, or use some sort of magic where you instantly summon an army that takes over a city.

IC:
Name: Remulis (Rem-you-lis)
Nickname: Scarecrow
Appearance: Long and messy dirty blonde hair. He's tall, thin, and pale (from wearing his cloak so much). These three characteristics are most likely the reason he got the nickname Scarecrow. He weighs about 160 pounds. Even though he's slim, he has a muscular frame and is very fit/in shape from running frequently.

Personality: Very stubborn. In his mind, he is much older and more mature. He thinks he can do many things that he truthfully does not have the experience or skill to do. He's also a bit awkward, but a nice guy. People just don't seem to like him much for some reason. His one weakness is that he's afraid of losing the few friends he has. He would do anything for them, even give his life for them if it came to it.

In-game RP example:
*Remulis paces the deck of the "Anon" during the night*
*The captain walks out of his quarters, half drunk, half asleep*
"What err ye doin' out here boy," the drunk captain asked.
"I couldn't sleep," replied Remulis.
"Well looky here Rumilip," started the captain.
"It's Remulis."
"Ahhh same thing," continued the captain, "Just don't be makin no mess of me deck, ye hear me boy?"
"Yeah yeah..."
*Remulis sighed and leaned back against the rail of the ship as the captain stumbled back into his quarters, wondering if they would ever make it to Akavir*

Background: Remulis grew up in a small fishing village at the mouth of a river. He was the eldest of four children, but the only boy. The eldest of the three girls was a year younger than him, and the other two were twins, 4 years younger than the older sister. He led a fairly boring life, but his father still took him on hunting trips here and there so he could see some excitement in his life. He grew up learning how to fish, and by the age of 12 was an excellent fisherman. Many of the men in the village praised him for his skills with a fishing pole. They would sometimes tease him, and said that he "spoke to the fish". At the age of 16-almost 17-he lost his father in a hunting accident. Bandits ambushed him and his father during one of their hunting trips. His father told him to run. He did. He ran as fast as he could back to the village to get help. He returned to the spot of the ambush with many of the village men. His father's lifeless body was lying on the ground. He had most likely been beaten to death. He returned home, and felt that his father's death was his fault. He should've stayed and help fight. Days, weeks, even months passed. He didn't speak to his mother or sisters at all during the time, except for the eldest. She understood what had happened. She became his best friend throughout these months. Remulis could not face his mother. He knew that she hated him for what happened, but still loved him at the same time. She tried not to show it, but her emotions slipped from time to time. His sister stayed strong for him however, and constantly told him that their mother didn't blame him for what had happened, but he knew it to be a lie. Eventually his birthday passed and he turned 17. In his village, this is when you become a man, but no tradition took place. Everyone despised him for what had happened, except for his sister of course.

Remulis still had not spoken to his mother or two younger sisters. A trader ship passed by the village a few weeks after his birthday however, and he had not lost hope yet. The traders were heading to Akavir, in search of great riches and many new people looking to trade. Remulis decided to join their ranks. The "Anon" belonged to a notorious pirate who would ferry traders across the treacherous waters once in a while, for a very high price that is. Remulis boarded the "Anon" as it was leaving port, with no mention to his mother or three sisters. The oldest sister, Raya, however, was not fooled. She caught him just as the ship was setting sails, and she leaped onto the side of the ship. Remulis had to pull her up. He knew how stubborn she was. The two were off on an adventure to a land they had never heard of, with a group of traders/pirates they had never heard of, on a ship they had never heard of. They did not know what awaited them in this place called "Akavir", but they hoped that they would return to their village one day with great riches and tales of adventure. Maybe Remulis would be accepted into the society once more, but for now, he was to start a new life in this new world

And also, I would just like to say.....

"Skooma Kills!"
ACCEPTED
Posted Image

Midgetsc
  • Location: In my room, playing a computer game. Did you really have to ask that?
  • Minecraft: Midgetsc

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

Ugh... I SOOO wanna join this, but I am completely out of ideas.

View PostBojangles117, on 20 January 2013 - 09:16 PM, said:

You just need to leave out the vampire part. Then when you get whitelisted apply for permission to be a vamp. Then your good to go.

Can I just say she's not a vampire and be whitelisted? :3 (Derp- I ish lazeh.)
Posted Image [SSSS]

Leencat
    Leencat

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:23 AM

My application was accepted a few pages back, but it says I'm not whitelisted when I try to log into the server.

Bojangles117

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostMidgetsc, on 21 January 2013 - 07:21 AM, said:

Ugh... I SOOO wanna join this, but I am completely out of ideas.

Can I just say she's not a vampire and be whitelisted? :3 (Derp- I ish lazeh.)
Yes i suppose so because everything else was good.

View PostLeencat, on 21 January 2013 - 07:23 AM, said:

My application was accepted a few pages back, but it says I'm not whitelisted when I try to log into the server.
Try now.
Posted Image

Midgetsc
  • Location: In my room, playing a computer game. Did you really have to ask that?

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

View PostBojangles117, on 21 January 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

Yes i suppose so because everything else was good.[size=4]

Ah, cool. Gonna go mess with skins to make Katla now. Posted Image

Also- how do I apply for vamp once I've RPed a bit?

Last: Does anyone know of a reference/way to make armor? Because I have no idea how to o.o
Posted Image [SSSS]

Bojangles117

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

View PostMidgetsc, on 21 January 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

Ah, cool. Gonna go mess with skins to make Katla now. Posted Image

Also- how do I apply for vamp once I've RPed a bit?

Last: Does anyone know of a reference/way to make armor? Because I have no idea how to o.o
Well you can go to the website and look through the suc-fac section. When you say reference/way to make armor what do you mean?
Posted Image

Midgetsc

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:46 AM

Ah, sorry. I meant a way to design armor on your skin.
Posted Image [SSSS]

Bojangles117

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:54 AM

View PostMidgetsc, on 21 January 2013 - 07:46 AM, said:

Ah, sorry. I meant a way to design armor on your skin.
Did you fix your app? When you do and are excepted, if you would like i can make a skin for you.
Posted Image

Lord_Sythis

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

Bojang mind reviewing my app? post 1336,thanks.

Midgetsc

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:09 AM

View PostBojangles117, on 21 January 2013 - 07:54 AM, said:

Did you fix your app? When you do and are excepted, if you would like i can make a skin for you.

OOC

IGN: Midgetsc

Why us?: I LOVE RPing. It is one of my most favorite things to do, but there are hardly any RP servers. When I saw "Elder Scrolls" I nearly flipped out because I just recently got Skyrim and decided it was pretty awesome. (Yeah, I started with the fifth one... Derp.)

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Not yet. I'll be voting as soon as I finish the app, though.

Define Role-Playing in your words: I think Role-Playing is when you make a character and pretend to be them. You type what they say, do, and how they react to everything.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: You read something/hear something (If you were on skype- I don't have one, though.) and automatically know it in RP, even if your character had no way of actually knowing what it was.

Define Power-gaming in your words: Having your character do something that is really not possible, as well as forcing other people to do things.

IC

Name: Katla

Nickname: Kat

Appearance: Katla has longish brown hair and gray eyes. She wears leather armor, iron boots, and iron gauntlets, but does not wear a helmet. What Katla lacks in size she makes up for in her speed and stamina.

Weapons: Elven Dagger, Hunting Bow, Steel Arrows + Ancient Nord Arrows

Personality: Katla is friendly, helpful, and adventurous. Katla also enjoys being around others and appreciates any friend she can get.

In-game RP example:
Katla smiled, strolling through the woods. It was around midnight, but she was more of a nocturnal person anyways.
However, to the bandits that were nearby, Katla was an ordinary Nord girl who had been misfortunate enough to stroll past. And so, they leapt out of the bushes to ambush Katla.
Katla smiled and pulled out her dagger. She smiled even wider when the bandits laughed at her.
"You're messing with the wrong girl, you know." Katla said, pointing her dagger at them.
One of the bandits stepped forward. "Are we supposed to be afraid? You, girl, are obviously just a little milk-drinker!"
They were wrong, though. Because not long after, they were all lying dead on the ground, thanks to Katla's speed. She didn't need a giant sword or mace, just a dagger to run past and stab with.

Background:

Katla was an explorer. She still is, in fact, though not as big on the idea. She explored Dwarven Ruins and dark, somewhat scary caves. Katla loved finding new things. But, what she loved most, was the Gold she earned for her explorations.

One day, while she was traveling Skyrim, she had recieved word from an Innkeeper that a Vampire Den was not far from Whiterun- Broken Fang Cave. Katla had, of course, decided to check it out. When she arrived, she did encounter some vampires. She killed them all, but contracted the vampire disease. Luckily, she found out about it before it was too late, and cured herself before she became a full vampire.

Katla was running out of things to do in Skyrim, though. She'd heard of a place called Akavir. So Katla decided to take a boat trip to the place, hoping she could find more adventures there.
PS: Don't try Skooma. It kills.

Ta-Da xP
Posted Image [SSSS]

Beu50
    Beu50

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 946 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

Awesome job on whitelisting Bojangles! We need more active whitelisters like you. Angel and I are grateful.

KBViking11
  • Minecraft: mycraft77

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostMidgetsc, on 21 January 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

OOC

IGN: Midgetsc

Why us?: I LOVE RPing. It is one of my most favorite things to do, but there are hardly any RP servers. When I saw "Elder Scrolls" I nearly flipped out because I just recently got Skyrim and decided it was pretty awesome. (Yeah, I started with the fifth one... Derp.)

Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?: Not yet. I'll be voting as soon as I finish the app, though.

Define Role-Playing in your words: I think Role-Playing is when you make a character and pretend to be them. You type what they say, do, and how they react to everything.

Define Meta-gaming in your words: You read something/hear something (If you were on skype- I don't have one, though.) and automatically know it in RP, even if your character had no way of actually knowing what it was.

Define Power-gaming in your words: Having your character do something that is really not possible, as well as forcing other people to do things.

IC

Name: Katla

Nickname: Kat

Appearance: Katla has longish brown hair and gray eyes. She wears leather armor, iron boots, and iron gauntlets, but does not wear a helmet. What Katla lacks in size she makes up for in her speed and stamina.

Weapons: Elven Dagger, Hunting Bow, Steel Arrows + Ancient Nord Arrows

Personality: Katla is friendly, helpful, and adventurous. Katla also enjoys being around others and appreciates any friend she can get.

In-game RP example:
Katla smiled, strolling through the woods. It was around midnight, but she was more of a nocturnal person anyways.
However, to the bandits that were nearby, Katla was an ordinary Nord girl who had been misfortunate enough to stroll past. And so, they leapt out of the bushes to ambush Katla.
Katla smiled and pulled out her dagger. She smiled even wider when the bandits laughed at her.
"You're messing with the wrong girl, you know." Katla said, pointing her dagger at them.
One of the bandits stepped forward. "Are we supposed to be afraid? You, girl, are obviously just a little milk-drinker!"
They were wrong, though. Because not long after, they were all lying dead on the ground, thanks to Katla's speed. She didn't need a giant sword or mace, just a dagger to run past and stab with.

Background:

Katla was an explorer. She still is, in fact, though not as big on the idea. She explored Dwarven Ruins and dark, somewhat scary caves. Katla loved finding new things. But, what she loved most, was the Gold she earned for her explorations.

One day, while she was traveling Skyrim, she had recieved word from an Innkeeper that a Vampire Den was not far from Whiterun- Broken Fang Cave. Katla had, of course, decided to check it out. When she arrived, she did encounter some vampires. She killed them all, but contracted the vampire disease. Luckily, she found out about it before it was too late, and cured herself before she became a full vampire.

Katla was running out of things to do in Skyrim, though. She'd heard of a place called Akavir. So Katla decided to take a boat trip to the place, hoping she could find more adventures there.
PS: Don't try Skooma. It kills.

Ta-Da xP

Your RP example is a bit short (go more in-depth with her) and your is also a bit short (How did she become an adventurer?).

You are DENIED

View PostBeu50, on 21 January 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Awesome job on whitelisting Bojangles! We need more active whitelisters like you. Angel and I are grateful.

Yeah, that's fine *sniff* *Runs away crying*

View PostLord_Sythis, on 21 January 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

OOC:
IGN:Lord_Sythis
Why us?: I was a member on FSooF from the start and loved it, so I figure another server run by Angel_Eyes would be as good. Also as you can tell by my anme, i'm a fan of Elder Scrolls, mainly the dark brotherhood.
Have you voted for us at Planet Minecraft?:No, I don't tend to vote for servers without actually seeing the server first.
Define Role-Playing in your words: It's putting yourself in the shoes of someone or something and acting out how they would act.
Define Meta-gaming in your words: Meta-Gaming is using out of character information in character, like knowing the location of something OOC and going there IC, when you shouldn't know that information IC.
Define Power-gaming in your words: Power-Gaming is generally being overly op and forcing someone into an RP situation.

IC:
Name: Mustafar
Nickname:
Race: Khajiit
Appearance: Mustafar has light gray and white fer, brown hair and light blue eyes. When he is not travelling, Mustafar wears a red robe trimmed with gold with but while travelling he wears full leather armor with a bow by his side and arrows on his back.
Personality: Mustafar is the kind of person that likes to keep to himself when he is not trading and when he is, he can be a rather dull person, mainly focusing on the sale when talking with his customers. When he is talking with people however, he can be a rather awkward person to talk due to the fact that he generally doesn't like talking to people.
In-game RP example:
*Mustafar stands behind the counter, silently counting his gold*
*A man walks through the door and approaches the counter*
*Mustafar looks up and quickly pushes the gold to one side*
Mustafar: What can I do for you sir?
Man:Hi, do you have any sweetrolls for sale?
Mustafar: Of course *Mustafar walks over to a table, picks up a plate of sweetrolls and brings them back to the counter* they're 3 gold.
Man: That's a little cheap isn't it, there something wrong with them?
Mustafar: *bluntly* No.
Man: Fine, i'll take three.
Background: (Detailed and in-depth, 2 paragraphs. Also, explain how you came to be in Akavir.)
Mustafar was born on the roads of Akavir, his parents were roaming merchants that would move from one town to the next, selling their goods wherever they could. They were not a wealthy family, they lost mostly everything thirty five years ago when his parents were forced to move away from the family shop in Skyrim due to the war, leaving behind all their possessions. He spent the first few years of his life with his mother, helping her sell their goods while his father would be out hunting for food and pelts they could also sell. He enjoyed helping his mother, it taught him many things about trading and the prices certain items go for. Throughout his life Mustafar didn't have any friends, his parents moved around to quickly leaving him little time to socialize with other kids.

At the age of ten, Mustafar began to hunt with his father, leaving his mother to trade by herself but she didn't mind. He enjoyed hunting with his father, the peace and quite of the woods is what he enjoyed most though. After going out with his father several times, his father thought it necessary to teach Mustafar how to use a bow, so that he could help is father hunt instead of just sitting behind, watching him. It took several weeks but eventually, Mustafar managed to become a novice with the bow and even managed to get his first kill, a deer.

For the next eleven years of his life Mustafar was between jobs with his parents, some days he would be helping his mother trade, other days he would be out hunting with his father but he didn't mind, he enjoyed both jobs very much. When he reached the age of 21 Mustafar decided it was time he left his parents and try to make a living as a merchant and a hunter.

Skooma Kills!

Good except it doesn't tell how he got to Akavir.

You are DENIED
Posted Image

TommyRedblue

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:01 PM

Still need whitelisted...
IGN: TommyRedblue
Was accepted on page 68.

Lord_Sythis

Posted 21 January 2013 - 02:06 PM

View PostKBViking11, on 21 January 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Your RP example is a bit short (go more in-depth with her) and your is also a bit short (How did she become an adventurer?).

You are DENIED

Yeah, that's fine *sniff* *Runs away crying*

Good except it doesn't tell how he got to Akavir.

You are DENIED

Yes it does, he was born there since his mother was pregnant with him when they moved over there. In fact, it's even the first line of the backstory.