Stone Miner

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

View Postcjwilson, on 04 November 2012 - 09:31 PM, said:

Mod Application-
IGN:cjwilson
Times you can be on the server:All most every week Posted Image
How long you have been on the server:Before the curruption happend but my laptop broke and server was down for a bit
Time zone:GMT+0
Skype(If you have one):i did but forgot password going to recover soon Posted Image
Why you want to be a Mod:I love playing on the server i would love to be a bigger part of it Posted Image
What can you add to the server:Happyness and joy, Plus members
Experience:I have been Co-owner on 2 servers i have been Head-admin,admin,mod,trusted on 10 servers and 4 Tekkit servers
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):/lb tool and to rollback someone's grief /lb rb [PlayerName]
Anything extra:Im fun to be around and im very nice   
Pending

View PostScout123456789, on 04 November 2012 - 02:58 AM, said:

Mod Application-
IGN:xSnDxtoxicX
Times you can be on the server:From about 4:00 to 9:00 Pacific time.
How long you have been on the server:I have been on the server about two weeks.
Time zone: Pacific
Skype(If you have one):joey.dellaringa1
Why you want to be a Mod:I want to be a Mod because I feel that I could help the server out in many ways. I could help the server by helping people with there questions and other things. I am NOT a mod who would abuse his/her powers that is just wrong. I can not stand hacker and will suit them with the punishment that seems fit to their crimes. I would love to help and satisfy this amazing server/owner.
What can you add to the server: I can add strict rules but also have fun with the users on the server, and by fun I don't mean giving them items.
Experience: I have ran one server and have been admin/mod on about 8 tekkit servers. I am also familiar with the rules and commands.
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): /lb tool
Anything extra: I would like to tell you that I love the server and would be helpful to the server and community also I plan on donating to keep the server up and running.
Pending

View PostHerpity_Derpity, on 09 November 2012 - 09:22 PM, said:

IGN:Troll_in_Fedora
Times you can be on the server:4-7 Eastern
How long you have been on the server:like 3 weeks
Time zone:Eastern
Skype(If you have one):troll_in_fedora1
Why you want to be a Mod:i want to be mod because i want to keep the server clean of dupers and hackers ETC
What can you add to the server:i can add Popularity,Help,and what ever you guys need
Experience:i have experiece with Op Admin but not mod,my experience with tekkit is great 2 years.
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):I dont roll back i resart and give the people a drop to replace the lost stuff
Anything extra:
Please add more details and try again, i think you are banned too...

View Post_DERP__31337__, on 11 November 2012 - 02:10 AM, said:

IGN: drake12700
Times you can be on the server: All the time, mostly
How long you have been on the server: a month or so
Time zone: Eastern
Skype(If you have one): -----
Why you want to be a Mod: I really enjoy helping players out and would love to contribute in someway and i think it would be a great experience
What can you add to the server: A Mutual Hangout/Club place, besides spawn. Make a designated drop party zone.  A parcour arena
Experience: Willing to learn!! I learn fast and am really eager
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):^^
Anything extra:I love the server and the guys on it, I try to be an awesome player and a very legit one
Pending

View Postdummyguy123, on 11 November 2012 - 02:38 PM, said:

ING: dummyguy123
Times you can be on the server: 5-9 PM Weekends, 9AM to 12Pm, 5-9 PM weekends
How long you've been on the server: 2 or 3 days
TIme Zone: Eastern
Skype (If you have one): dummyguy123 (Luke)
Why you want to be mod: I can help the server in many ways, i will add seeds for people to grow in the /warp shop, i can help people by
protecting their houses and stuff,
What i can add to the server: Seeds in the shop (Melons, Wheat, ETC), certain other things that you'll soon see Posted Image
Experience: 3 servers as mod
Commands ill use to rollback: /undo
Pending... Rollback commands are wrong go look on bukkit for the commands.

View Postcomeongivemeaname, on 12 November 2012 - 07:09 AM, said:

IGN: JangoFett181298
Times you can be on the server: Twice a day, every day
How long you have been on the server: Roughly 2 months
Time zone: New Zealand, if that helps Posted Image
Skype(If you have one):
Why you want to be a Mod: I see a lot of wrongdoing and would like to help out with sorting out these matters
What can you add to the server: Nothing in particular, except I am on pretty frequently
Experience: None as a staff, unfortunately, though I learn fast and am intuitive so I will learn on the job too
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): None
Anything extra: I would just like to be mod so I can add my own little touch to the server, if you will, and sort out anybody that would dare defile this awesome server
3/4 Accepted but i need to talk to u!

Register or log in to remove.

rape_fetus

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

IGN: rape_fetus
Times you can be on the server: can't count
How long you have been on the server: 1-2 months
Time zone: central
Skype(If you have one): sourbomber97
Why you want to be a Mod: to help the server and all people on the server and because i feel i can really contribute to making this server even greater then it really is.
What can you add to the server: a dedicated staff member who is very experienced at tekkit and will do any job asked to do and im willing to work my best in any way possible to help the server.
Experience: ive been on tekkit for at least 6 months
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): not sure what u mean by this
Anything extra: i would be ecstatic if u let even at least read this post and maybe even accept it :D thanks for your time and i hope u will see that i can be a great new member to ur staff and that i am fit for the server.

branman234

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

reason of banning:
cause i wouldnt vote

reason of unbanning:
bul crap for banning me for that for one... , two my internet is dial-up and i cant get on the browser on my computer...
so thanks for letting me have fun on the server for a while
but i doubt i will tell anyone to go here, since they might get banned for not voting

View Postbranman234, on 18 November 2012 - 07:55 AM, said:

reason of banning:
cause i wouldnt vote

reason of unbanning:
bul crap for banning me for that for one... , two my internet is dial-up and i cant get on the browser on my computer...
but i doubt i will tell anyone to go here, since they might get banned for not voting
p.s.
let a person tell you why they say nope before you ban them....

CoolBoy574

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:12 PM

IGN: CoolBoy574
Times you can be on the server:Like 06.45-07.45 at morning and my school is a bit random but everyday (not sunday and saturday) 13/14/15-21.00
How long you have been on the server:Arround 15 days
Time zone: Europay, Denmark
Skype(If you have one): thom898a
Why you want to be a Mod: Because i love tekkit! And i love this server more than tekkit! And i LOOOOOOVVVE <3 to help people!
What can you add to the server: A helping hand
Experience: Alot of good plugins experience and alot of tekkit experience
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): /lb rollback player (name) since (day/hour) d/h area (number) #Area is optional
Anything extra: I love the server and im so so soooo sorry sep for asking so much

Mod Application

sep5554
    sep5554

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Ip- crazy.tekkithost.com
That is the new IP!
Join it!

azedude
    azedude

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:36 AM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Mod Application-[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]IGN:azedude[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Times you can be on the server: 5pm- 9pm on Weekdays[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]On weekends- anytime[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Rank:Pro[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]How long you have been on the server:A few Weeks[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Time zone: Eastern; U.S[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Age:13[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Skype(If you have one): chan.martin3[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Why you want to be a Mod: I wanted to help out the server for a number of reasons because it was such a good server with nice staff and a peaceful place. I love to help out others and have fun. Being staff becomes really fun because you get to know everyone better and they trust you more. I love it how people ask for help and someone can help them.[/font]
[font="Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif"]What can you add to the server: I can add protection, peace, happiness, and prosperity to the server.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Experience: I was admin on 14 server and Head Admin on 2. [/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Anything extra: Nope...[/font]

maklom
    maklom

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

Mod Application-
IGN: maklom
Times you can be on the server: I can be on about 3 hours a day, maybe more.
Rank: Member (I am inviting willaguy and elliotgd and I have made a farm at my base)
How long you have been on the server: About 15 hours
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time
Skype(If you have one): Malcolm Vadim
Why you want to be a Mod: I feel that I would be good as a mod because I have been an admin and Co-owner on servers before. I am trusted by many servers and I think I can make the server even better.
What can you add to the server: I am an expert builder (The VoxelBox accepted me Posted Image), and I am an expert at World Edit and Experience: As I stated above, I have been a Co-Owner on 1 server, Head Admin on another, Mod on 2 more, and a regular and trusted player on many more.
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): /lb rollback, /lb tool, or //regen
Anything extra: I really just want a server that I can have fun on! I think I have a sense of humor, and I DESTROY griefers. Just look out for elliotgd and willaguy when I invite them, they might try to buy the server xD. They are know for doing crazy stuff like that. Just ask azedude. That's all, Folks!

weirdo1234

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

experiences: server owner (the server crashed and went out)
IGN: ironperson1000
why I want to be mod: Because I feel like I can help out lots of people on the server and also I think its really fun.
anything else: I was  flying around yesterday and then I just lost EVERYTHING.
times I can be on the server: about 7 AM - 9 PM

comeongivemeaname
  • Minecraft: JangoFett181298

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:57 PM

View Postweirdo1234, on 23 November 2012 - 02:45 PM, said:

experiences: server owner (the server crashed and went out)
IGN: ironperson1000
why I want to be mod: Because I feel like I can help out lots of people on the server and also I think its really fun.
anything else: I was  flying around yesterday and then I just lost EVERYTHING.
times I can be on the server: about 7 AM - 9 PM

You're 8...and yet you can be on from 7am-9pm...

comeongivemeaname
  • Minecraft: JangoFett181298

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

GET THE SERVER THE HELL BACK ON!!!

sep5554
    sep5554

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:21 AM

View Postbranman234, on 18 November 2012 - 07:56 AM, said:

reason of banning:
cause i wouldnt vote

reason of unbanning:

p.s.
let a person tell you why they say nope before you ban them....
DENIED!

mitch3456

Posted 25 November 2012 - 05:50 PM

IGN:mitch3456
Reason for being banned:BEING A TOTAL ­... not following rules spaming
Why we should unban you:no reason at all u cant be un ban (unless temporary ban)

Mod Application-
Times you can be on the server: 20-40
How long you have been on the server: 5 months
Time zone:pacific
Skype(If you have one): mymifonatine
Why you want to be a Mod: to help build stuff to make it better to kinda get up there i guess
What can you add to the server: bukkit plug-ins make spawn better help the owner or admins controll stuff
Experience: ive been a mod on 22 diffferent servers
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):fast rollback, tree tracking,
Anything extra: i love tekkit i know almost everything and im a great builder thank u very much for an amazing server i can just have fun on!

xboxsrock

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

View Postsep5554, on 21 October 2012 - 12:39 AM, said:

Welcome to CrazyTekkit Forum and Server details!
Ip- crazy.tekkithost.com
Info:
- 24gb of Ram
- Awesome staff
- Survival world and Grief/Raid world
- No lag!
- Server Restarts only every 48 hours
- Tekkit
- Very nice and huge shop
- Apply for staff below
- Other servers that I host below

Ban Appeals-

IGN:
Reason for being banned:
Why we should unban you:

Mod Application-
IGN:
Times you can be on the server:
How long you have been on the server:
Time zone:
Why you want to be a Mod:
What can you add to the server:
Experience:
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):
Anything extra:

Chat-Mod Application-
IGN: xboxsrock
Skype(If you have one): xboxsrock
Time-Zone: GMT
Why you want to become a Mod: i want to become a mod because i like just generally helping out around on servers :3
Commands you use to ban,mute etc.(Essentials): /ban (name) /mute (name) /WE /fly /gm /god /enchant ect ect (i know mostly all minecraft commands
Experience: i have been mods/ops/owners/co-owners on many servers before
Anything extra: im really good at building in tekkit

xboxsrock

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:33 PM

xboxsrock's  Moderator Application-
IGN: xboxsrock
Times you can be on the server: anytime after school
How long you have been on the server: couple of weeks
Time zone: GMT
Skype(If you have one): xboxsrock
Why you want to be a Mod: i want to be moderator because i generally like helping out on tekkit servers :D
What can you add to the server: i can add building and can help around, i can get people to join and mch mch more!
Experience: i've been ops/owners/co-owners and much much more on other tekkit/original minecraft servers
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):
Anything extra:i LOVE using WE (world edit) and know mostly ALL familiar minecraft commands; protections ( /region create (name) ), /ban /mute //wand //pyramid //cube //thaw ect ect (i could go on for ever :P)

monster_import
  • Minecraft: ryde55

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:49 PM

IGN:ryde55
Times you can be on the server:weekdays 4pm-9pm, weekends 2pm-10:30pm
How long you have been on the server:A week
Time zone:atlantic
Skype(If you have one):ryanisxd
Why you want to be a Mod:I want to be a mod because I enjoy helping people and because I hate it when people grief so it makes my day when I can help people who have been griefed. If you have any questions you can message me on skype or in-game.
What can you add to the server:I'm pretty good at pixel art
Experience:I was a mod on my friends server because he thoughts I was the most maturest of everybody on the server.
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin):/lb rollback
Anything extra:Thanks for taking the time to read my application.

mitch3456

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:16 AM

Times you have been on the server: forever till ur bann
How long you have been on the server:50-100
Time zone:pacific
Skype(If you have one):mymifonatine
Why you want to be a Mod: so i can help and just have fun
What can you add to the server: a better spawn some plugins make it a better server
Experience: ive been mod on 7 other servers
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): i would rollback if someone had something stollen or someting like that in the last 10 mins
Anything extra: i really hope i can be mod on this amazing server

Blooddrainer318

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:35 AM

IGN: Blooddrainer318
Times you can be on the server: Almost everyday till 10:00 eastern time
How long you have been on the server: About 1 week
Time zone: Eastern Time USA
Skype(If you have one):sam.gosselin.1
Why you want to be a Mod: I would like to be mod because to day a guy named Tweettweet greifed the spawn a little with a ring and I would like to have stopped that because a mod was not on.
What can you add to the server: I can add a to the server lots of help and aid in tekkit i am really experienced  I also am fairly good at building.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft since Indev. I have been playing tekkit for almost 2 years now.
Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): /lb rollback player [name]
Anything extra: Really looking forward to playing on this server enjoying it alot.

sep5554
    sep5554

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Server is up and running!

Blooddrainer318

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:39 PM

IGN:Blooddrainer318
Reason for being banned:For going to rainmaker519s house?
Why we should unban you
The server was lagging and i was not aware that u told me to leave his place. I am sorry i went to his place and some how made some one sorry by lagging and not knowing what happened. I also would like to point out that me and ciller weren't laging the server or breaking any rules. A person who followed ciller into Rainmaker's place made Rainmaker's Sugar cane farm lag and drop items. Therefore i am sorry for breaking any rules. although i did not know that going into a persons home was against the law.

shadow1567

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:46 AM

[font='courier new', ', courier, monospace} ']Mod Application-[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]IGN: shadow1567[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Times you can be on the server: any of my free time[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Rank: member[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]How long you have been on the server: About i week (I think)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Time zone: Western Standard Time (U.S.)[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Age:14[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Skype(If you have one): I do not[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Why you want to be a Mod: I want to help improve the server, as well as helping the amazing Minecrafters that play it. I plan on helping with anything I can. I want to help the new players on this server, too.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]What can you add to the server: Anything possible.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Experience: I have made my own little server, and have been admin/mod on a few others.[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Commands you use to rollback(Logblock plugin): I'm not familiar with logblock, but i will try to learn =D[/font]
[font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif]Anything extra: I enjoy helping others.[/font]