The magazine's development has been stopped.
Some information below may be outdated.
Welcome to the thread of the (Unofficial) Magazine of Minecraft.
I'm glad to announce that you can now read the November Issue online for free!
I started this project the 18Th of October and just started with a cover.
Than i figured: Why can't i make something like a Magazine?
So, I continued finishing my cover and decided to just go for it!
I Squeezed out my brains, and prepared myself for the biggest challenge of my life.
After some drawing and sketching some Layout designs, i started to write down content ideas.
I asked around for people who wanted to help me, and so i did.
I found some volunteers who would aid me with this big project!
The first school holidays came closer, and I kept working and improving layouts and texts.
Of course I wondered what would happen if the magazine would be a real breakthrough?
My world was upside down, and my head what bouncing in every direction.
Finally I decided what to do.
My plan was to bring the community a Minecraft Magazine in a digital way.
The Minecraftian would have to click one link & There you go!
CONTENT OF THE MINECRAFT MAGAZINE:
After reading all these beautiful things, you will have to be excited to know what the content of this magazine is. The Minecraft Magazine will be community based, but will also include news about Mojang, updates, etc.
- The Cover
- The cover will receive a new background every issue and will be most likely themed every time.
- The Table Of Content
- The Table Of Content will always be located at the second page. This page shows you all the content the magazine has, and let's you locate your subject a little faster!
- Introduction Page
- The introduction page will be used as a little blog of the magazine where we write changes or information about the magazine and Minecraft. The credits are also located on this page.
- Minecraft Updates, Snapshots & Pre-Releases
- Following the Introduction page we have the updates, snapshots and pre-releases of Minecraft's PC, XBLA and pocket edition. All the new things will be noted here. Reviews for these updates, snapshots & pre-releases will also be included. Note: Minecraft Magazine's staff will write and give their opinion
- The Tweets Of Minecraft
- The Tweets Of Minecraft is a little list of tweets that Mojang or the community have tweeted. Famous Minecraftians like Vareide/Slamacow or FyreUK's tweets will also be shared.
- Community: Worlds & Buildings
- Throughout the month we keep ourselves updated about what the community builds. On these pages we will share buildings or worlds that are popular.
- Community: Skins
- The pixalated skins are not to be forgotten in Minecraft. As we do with worlds and buildings, we will state the funniest, angriest and happiest skins here.
- Community: Texture Packs:
- Only the best and most skilled texture pack creators & their texture packs are featured here.
- Community: Mods
- Everyone likes mods in a game, that's not different in Minecraft. Modding adds a lot to the game, and we are sharing you the best and newest mods
- Community: Seeds To
- prevent that every world is the same, seeds are a fact in Minecraft and it's magazine!
- Community: Animations & Fan art
- On Youtube there are tons of let's plays and tutorials. But animators who put Minecraft in the spotlight always put a smile on your face. For your Fan art and beautiful animations, these are your pages!
- Community: Servers & Plugins
- Multiplayer is a big part of Minecraft and will not be missed in this magazine. The most amazing servers with the biggest communities are all in here.
- Next Month!
- At: "Next Month" we take our crystal ball and look into the future.
December: This issue hasn't been released yet.
CREDITS & CONTACT
Head Editor: GraphicalMe / Loïc D.
Layout: GraphicalMe / Loïc D.
Editors: Emily T.
Contributors: Maximillian G.
Final Editing: Emily T.
Art Work: Emily T. & Joram B.
Special Thanks: Mojang, Team Vareide, Minecraft Forums, Planet Minecraft, QRCodegenerator.nl, The Biscuit Foundation, The Photo Shop (T-Shirt Prints), Everyone who reads the magazine!
Contact: [email protected]