This mod completely gets rid of the randomness of enchanting and allows you to pick what YOU want on your tools! It is. It will register enchantments that other mods add and will show up for the appropriate tool.
Please download the latest version. If a link doesn't work, be patient and try again momentarily.
Table of Contents
Mod Pack Permissions
May 1, 2013: Mantis is back online please reports bugs through it.
Wiki is now up.
Feb 23, 2013: Starting Feb 25th, I will be releasing beta builds every week to get feedback from you guys before pushing it into final production.
Feb 5, 2013: I have given GnRSlashSP full permission to continue maintenance of this mod.
Jan 10, 2013: According to my records the mod just reached 98,000 downloads today
1.15 download alternative
1.14.6 download alternative
220.127.116.11 download alternative
18.104.22.168 download alternative
22.214.171.124 download alternative
126.96.36.199 download alternative
1.14.4 download alternative
1.14.3 download alternative
1.14.2 download alternative
1.13.2 download alternative
1.13.1 download alternative
1.12.8 download mirror
1.12.7 download mirror
Version 1.13.1 (MC version 1.5): #11
Version 1.12.9: #7 #9
-Completely rewrote from scratch
-Transfer and Repair have be removed until further notice
-Sliders will not allow enchantments over what the player can afford
-Bookshelves limit how many levels you can enchant
-Configurations allow players to have completely different settings then server
-Changed default config value for needsUnlockFirst to false.
-Requirement of Forge #605
-German localization via wodkashorty
-Configurable resources for payment:
enchant: need 1 golden nugget per use
disenchant: need 1 emerald per use
repair: need 1 diamond per use
transfer: need 1 ghast tear per use
-Loads all localizations from the directory now:
users can freely add their own languages.
-Fixed an NPE when holding no item in the enchantment table
-Requirement of Forge #575
-Fixed pocket enchanter not able to enchant items in survival.
-Enchanting Plus creative tab
-Configuration to allow for all items to be enchanted with Unbreaking
-Updated to 1.5
-Added Brazilian Portuguese localization.
-Fixed broken books disenchantment
-Changed display of Player XP Level
-Changelog command, usage: /eplus changelog
-Added Texture command, usage: /eplus texture [ 0 | 1 | 2 ]
-Changelog implemented into game
-Threaded version checking
-Configurable enchanting, disenchanting, transfer and repair factors.
-Removed shadow from XP display on table GUI
-Updated to forge 188.8.131.527
- reverted action on disenchanting. Now you get XP back instead of pay...
- bugs related with Soul Shards mod and any other mods with enchanted items
- option in config to enable/disable self lighting for table (don't need to put torches around to illuminate the ambient)
- option in config to enable/disable the need for bookshelves around the table
- option in config to enable/disable the particles around the table, just to be more attractive and to be a little different from default table.
- your XP level is now displayed at enchantment table GUI
- This mod requires bookshelves now. You will need 15 bookshelves to use your XP as top level for maximum level of enchanting. Less bookshelves results in lower levels of enchantments
- better Tool Tip system (the same as creative Tabs)
- Option to enable/disable version update check in config
- Option in config to change to default textures, (0) or use other textures (1 or 2) of GUI interface
- sliders and selections reseting to default position
- compatibility with other mods like Reliquary
- damaged items crash the server when REPAIR is disabled at config
- file not found when checking for new version
- transfer enchantments is not refreshing list and items
- infinitely disenchant book for unlimited XP
- Disenchant option at config not working
- shift clicking don't work with two slots
- shift clicking ignores bottom most right slot in the quick bar
- Can't make enchanted books
- Allowing of enchanting books
- Configuration to allow any enchantment to enchant any item
(enchantments may or may not have the desired effects on items they were not suppose to be on)
- Wrong version link
- Version checking
- textures to "eplus" folder
- Enchantments not showing up (Unbreaking)
- Array IndexOutOfBoundsException
- Updated to forge 184.108.40.2069
- Ported to minecraft 1.4.6
- Ported to minecraft 1.4.5
- hotfix to keep items inside slot after enchanting and disenchanting.
1.5.2: Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.114 Download
1.5.1: Minecraft Forge 18.104.22.1689 Download
1.5: Minecraft Forge 22.214.171.1245 Download
1.4.7: Minecraft Forge 126.96.36.1997 Download
1.4.6: Minecraft Forge 188.8.131.529 Download Mirror
1.4.5: Minecraft Forge at least 184.108.40.2067Download Mirror
1.4.2: Minecraft Forge 220.127.116.112
1.3.2: Minecraft Forge 18.104.22.1683
Minecraft 1.4.6 (MCPC) by MazeXD:
Link to MCPC Thread
Most things can be found at the wiki Wiki
Q: Enchantment table GUI isn't showing up or is show incorrectly.
A: Check eplus.cfg to see if useMod=true under Both category. If this does not fix the problem try breaking and replacing the table.
Video Reviews / Spotlights
Playlist of mod reviews
Just drop it into the mods folder and run
Make sure Both Client and Server have the appropriate jars installed and the configs are set accordingly.
Issues / bug
Report Issues: Github Mantis
For Help and general chatting you can find me on #EnchantingPlus on irc.esper.net
LPureDBCraft Texture pack patch by Zernicalo
Faithful x32 patch by hannon95
To anyone inquiring about using Enchanting plus into a mod pack,
You are allowed to use the mod in a mod pack if and only if you adhere to the following:
-Link to this thread.
-Give proper credits to all the contributes of this mod: currently mssodin28, GnRSlash.
-Give proper credits to the original author: xkyouchoux.
-Keep it non-profit. (if you want to make a for-profit modpack, including ads, you can negotiate terms with me to allow this)
-Link to the source code: can be found at the github link on this page.
Originial Developed by xkyouchoux, maintained by odininon (aka mssodin28)
This document is Copyright ©(2012 - 2013) of Jessika Stengel (aka odininon or mssodin28) (hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit. Previous versions of this mod are copyright material of xkyouchoux. The copyright can be found on the previous thread of this mod.
Want to help this mod? Now you can represent this mod with a new fancy banner by KDStudios
Edited by mssodin28, 14 June 2013 - 12:58 AM.