Posted Image

gurregris

Posted 17 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

I will join this server today Posted Image

Skylord_Guthix

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:16 PM

:o no banned items! I'M COMING

Posted Image

FYI, a creeper went to space. Jeb told us!

prebenkul

Posted 17 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

hey if you are not doing the applys yet. then thats ok but. i am creating one to prove myself worty to be a admin :)

IGN: prebenkul

why do you want to be a admin?: to help the server in building, i can build everyting like towns, shops and all that kinda stuff :)

what are you good at in tekkit?: i am good at pipes and quarrys. you could say that i am a mecanic :D

have you been and admin before?: yes. i have been a admin on like totaly 10-15 servers. and have been a co-owner 2 times. i have been a mod on 5 servers so yea i know everyting that i can do :)

how old are you?: 14 years old :)

i hope that i can be one :)

SixxZeroOne
  • Minecraft: SixxZeroOne

Posted 17 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

I'm not sure whats going on but every time i go to join it says http://gyazo.com/836...e2e86bf48fcacd8

Posted Image

oakmontowls

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:25 PM

roll back the server and bann krux hes a grifer

Keepermaster

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

Help, chat doesn't work :(
Posted Image

xMinecraftFamilyx

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

Mod:

IGN:Prairie2015
Why do you want to help us?:Cause i love the server
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10):ehh around 5 but im getting better:D
What will you do when you are mod?:i will help all players, i will help the server become better :D

Admin:

Do you know how to setup and use perms?(PermissionsEX):no v.v
Do you know how to install and customize plugins?: i know how install very well :D
How long are you online (a day)?:around 3-5 hours a day on week days 5-12 hours on weekends
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10):5 but getting better
(Not too important) Can you develop custom plugins?: im learning how to
What will you do when you are admin?:i will help all players, i will help the server become better :D

IWantToMakeMods
  • Minecraft: alex5657

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

View PostxMinecraftFamilyx, on 17 October 2012 - 09:34 PM, said:

Mod:

Why do you want to help us?:Cause i love the server
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10):ehh around 5 but im getting better:D
What will you do when you are mod?:i will help all players, i will help the server become better Posted Image

Admin:

Do you know how to setup and use perms?(PermissionsEX):no v.v
Do you know how to install and customize plugins?: i know how install very well Posted Image
How long are you online (a day)?:around 3-5 hours a day on week days 5-12 hours on weekends
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10):5 but getting better
(Not too important) Can you develop custom plugins?: im learning how to
What will you do when you are admin?:i will help all players, i will help the server become better Posted Image

ill give you mod for now and see how u do :D
Posted Image

XrockslipperX

Posted 17 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

IGN:XrockslipperX
Do you know how to setup and use perms?(PermissionsEX): i know permEX Very well
Do you know how to install and customize plugins?: Install yes, Customize working on it
How long are you online (a day)?:1-3 hours weekdays. 4-8 weekends
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): 10.2
(Not too important) Can you develop custom plugins?: Possibly, taking a coding course over the next 4 months
What will you do when you are admin?: Probably start a base for the mod+ and build some really cool things, then help with spawn and plugins, then do some investigating and finally just go legit 'till im needed

Iamshortman
  • Minecraft: iamshortman

Posted 17 October 2012 - 10:20 PM

Mod:

IGN: iamshortman
Why do you want to help us?: i love tekkit and servers and want to help make the server the best
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): 8.5 ive used if for the past couple weeks and know a good deal about it.
What will you do when you are mod?: make sure the rules are followed.
P.S. i am a decent coder and can learn plugin modding very easily
"Well...... Thats a design flaw" - Me

prebenkul

Posted 18 October 2012 - 01:06 PM

IGN: prebenkul
Do you know how to setup and use perms?(PermissionsEX): no :/
Do you know how to install and customize plugins?: i am good at findin the plugins but not installing em :)
How long are you online (a day)?: on monday-friday then i am on from 15:00 to 19:00 and on saturday and sunday then i am on from 12:00 to 21:00 in norwegian time :)
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): 8
(Not too important) Can you develop custom plugins?: no i cant
What will you do when you are admin?: i will build towns, be nice to people, try to get more people on the server, and build awesome buildings :)

i applyed for admin. i didn't whrite the ADMIN on the apply sorry :)

domi1819
  • Minecraft: domi1819

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Nice Server. I'd like to apply as Admin.

IGN: domi1819
PEX knowledge: high
Plugin knowledge: high, but I don't think that a "No-Banned-Items" Tekkit server doesn't need much plugins :P
Online: at least 2 hours a day
Tekkit knowledge: 9
Plugin development: probably, I didn't have a look at Bukkits plugin system yet Posted Image
Plans: I really like to help people; I could help players with advanced stuff like Redstone circuits, ComputerCraft programs, Machines/Factories, ...
Posted Image

coolpiers11

Posted 20 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

Mod:

IGN: coolpiers111
Why do you want to help us?: i love tekkit and servers and want to help make the server the best
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): 9 i have played for a long time and i know a great deal about it.
What will you do when you are mod?: i wont to help people with what they are doing (but not giving them items)
and also make the server the best it can be for example i would love to make spawn epic

EpicTiger11

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

whats happening to the server

Lindse3y
    Lindse3y

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 03:59 AM

Mod:

IGN: Linds3y

Why do you want to help us?: I want to help you out because I really can't tolerate people who can't follow the rules and/or abuse other players. :P

How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): 7

What will you do when you are mod?: I will watch over the other players and make sure they abide by the rules and don't harass each other.

xRussianPsychox

Posted 22 October 2012 - 11:42 PM

Mod:

IGN:xRussianPsychox
Why do you want to help us?:I love helping out on minecraft.  I have modderated before and would love to jump on and help this new and upcomming server.
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10):I am probably a 9. I dont know it all but what i dont know i can learn.
What will you do when you are mod?: As a mod i would try to be fair and only use my mod abilities to help out with the server and its members.

oakmontowls

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:35 AM

Is the server down?

DearlyDie
  • Minecraft: DearlyDie

Posted 23 October 2012 - 06:44 AM

Admin:

IGN: DearlyDie
Do you know how to setup and use perms?(PermissionsEX): Yes, i have had experiences of running previous servers of my own alongside other owners, and have been able to acomplish much.
Do you know how to install and customize plugins?: Yes, i have alot of experience using Bukkit to outfit and support plugins for my server, which is what you will most likely be using too.
How long are you online (a day)?: Well, in GB (Great Britain) I start school at 9AM and finish 2:40 - 4 PM So that leaves roughly 5-7 Hours of my day for leisure, which i just spend on the computer on youtube, nothing creative which is why i would like to join and aid this server.
How good are you with Tekkit?(1-10): I am experienced with Tekkit, but not a complete expert on all its mechanics, i would say that i am between a 6 and a 7.
(Not too important) Can you develop custom plugins?: Unfortunately, i am unable to develop custom plugins, i am however, learning both JavaScript and Visual Basic code, which may lead to be able to develop custom plugins within the future.
What will you do when you are admin?: Grief and power abuse constantly. Hehe, nope only joking, ill make sure all players are comfortable within their environment, and proceed to monitor the server chat logs and player behaviour to make sure there is nothing too major going on, such as racism etc. Of course ill allow the occasional swearing if something unfortunate has happened to the player, but anything overboard will be dealt with appropriately, such as a warning, kick, temp-ban (1 hour till 1 day depending on offence) then maybe a ban/ip ban which can be removed if a unban is filed.

DearlyDie - Rep + 1 If I helped.