I would just like to take a moment of your time to ask everybody to do a few small things to make life easier for everyone here.
If you have a problem with your Minecraft, please create a new thread about your issue, don't go posting on the end of another thread that you need help.
Posting for help in someone elses thread will derail the thread and can mean the OP (Original Poster) doesn't get the answer he/she needs.
When you create a new thread try to have the title something meaningful,
A Good Thread Title:
Crashed Upon Loading World [5 forge mods]
A Bad Thread Title:
I NEEEED HEEELLLPPP !!!!
If your post included an error log, which is always very helpful, remember to user spoiler tags.
Using code tags makes the error log that little bit easier to read.
[spoiler][code] A big long list of text that forms an error log [/code][/spoiler]
Which would look like this
Try to include:
- Forge error log (If available)
- Java error report (If available)
- A list all of the mods you are using, along with what versions
- What operating system you have, and if it is 32 or 64 bit.
- What java version
- Your graphics card make and model is also sometimes helpful
- Advanced minecraft error test by thefriedzombie
- How to get the DxDiag log and how to post it by Berwout
- Possible modding errors and their solutions for 1.3.2 by Jdembo