OHARA
    OHARA

Carpenter

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Minecraft: I_R_PixuL

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:33 PM

Greetings,

After updating my copy of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to version 1.8.2, I've been browsing some of the new features.

One of the new features I noticed, happened to be the addition of 'Strongholds'. Now, as Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is lacking the item 'Ender Eye' (Eye of Ender), how would one go about locating a stronghold?

Regards,
OHARA

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

49er
    49er

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 289 posts
  • Minecraft: BlackIce4047
  • Xbox:PowerPlay81

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:36 PM

View PostOHARA, on 16 October 2012 - 04:33 PM, said:

Greetings,

After updating my copy of Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition to version 1.8.2, I've been browsing some of the new features.

One of the new features I noticed, happened to be the addition of 'Strongholds'. Now, as Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition is lacking the item 'Ender Eye' (Eye of Ender), how would one go about locating a stronghold?

Regards,
OHARA

I believe that using an Eye of Ender is the only sure way to locate a Stronghold. I'm guessing that we just have to be lucky and hope we find them.

I wish I could offer a better solution for you. Good luck finding a Stronghold! :)
Posted Image

GoWxDaRkNeSs
  • Minecraft: iTz_DaNNy

Posted 16 October 2012 - 04:42 PM

Get lucky I suppose. Perhaps they're not as rare in the 360 version until you can make Eyes of Ender. Weren't Ender Pearls in the update but Blazes haven't been added yet so we can't make Blaze Powder to craft some Eyes of Ender?

2.3GHz Intel i3 Processor | ASUS X501A | 4GB RAM | Intel HD Graphics 3000

40-50FPS (with Optifine!) :D

Tamorr
    Tamorr

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2851 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:01 PM

Well since someone mentioned this in another post I would suggest maybe if your initial spawn on a new map is in one of the corners, then check out the opposite corner for one.... Don't know if it is true so don't quote me or the other person on it, as for now i have not confirmed it yet myself... Although i have found a seed with 3 villages so far...O_o

And the last map i tried didn't even have one...*grrrr*

So hopefully we will see how to find the strongholds much easier in time...:D

My First World, always getting back to is a pleasure I enjoy with each new update that brings in more things to add in.

--Arcavia--

XanderxDrath

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

ender eyes are in the game?

Sticker704

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

Don't know if you've been the to nether or not, but there aren't any blazes to make said items (and no end - making strongholds almost useless for now)
"Blessed are we who can laugh at ourselves, for we shall never cease to be amused." - Unknown

Tamorr
    Tamorr

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2851 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

View PostSticker704, on 16 October 2012 - 05:31 PM, said:

Don't know if you've been the to nether or not, but there aren't any blazes to make said items (and no end - making strongholds almost useless for now)

Well useless beyond the few blocks there that is. When you don't wanna make em. As well for the new mob and i believe chests... free wood too....lol

My First World, always getting back to is a pleasure I enjoy with each new update that brings in more things to add in.

--Arcavia--