An awesome mod spotlight by MrMEOLA:
Other video playthroughs:
Requires Minecraft Forge. Is also SMP compatible.
- Basic Gameplay
- This mod will spawn 8 pages in a random location, with a radius of 500 (can be changed in config, minimum 250) blocks from the spawn point. (Could be anywhere, even underground!)
- To aid you in finding them, you can craft a Page Detector:
With that in your hotbar there will be a small indicator in the bottom left that blinks faster as you look towards the direction of the closest page.
- However, things aren't always that simple. There is a Slenderman around. He's always watching. As long as you do not pick up a page, he will have no reason to harm you, unless provoked. The more pages you pick up, the more aggressive he will get. He does not chase creative/sleeping players. He will always be watching. The only way to banish him is to collect all 8 pages.
- There is, however, a way to return him to the world after you have collected 8 pages. Once you get 8 pages, you will be given an item called a Book of Notes.
If you were to sneak and press R twice, you would reset all progress and have the Slenderman reappear on the map.
- Please note: The page detector and the Slenderman will only work/be around during night time, regardless of how dark it is where you are, and will only appear in the overworld.
Mind dropping a donation? Loads of appreciation!
Chipin - Link
Link to map:
Slender Map Recreation
Download it from iChun's Official Blog!