• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2] AlienVsPredator, Prometheus, Oblivion, Minecom

1.7.2 avp prometheus alien predator scifi adventure social friends universe

• Please log in to reply
4865 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Should an Official AVP Server be hosted? If so, would you use it?

1. Yes! Host a server! I would go on it all the time! (6 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

2. Yes, host a server, I would go on it occasionally. (9 votes [56.25%])

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

3. Yes, host a server, but I wouldnt go on it. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. No, dont host a server. (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Ri5ux
    Ri5ux

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1868 posts
  • Minecraft: Ri5ux

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

POPULAR

After a long night of worrying if my site was actually shut down or not, I finally got ahold of someone at x10 Hosting, and they told me that my account and website were merely being migrated to a new server. Until it comes back online, here is the alternative backup website: http://arisux.host22...aunch/home.html

Please Donate! I spend lots of time and money working on these mods when I could be doing other things like getting better school grades!

f you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me here on the forums. If I do not reply, don't spam my message inbox. It takes me time to read comments and get answers for them.

Aliens Vs Predator (Jump To)
Minecraft Version: 1.7.2
Requirements: Minecraft Forge, AIRI
Description: Soon to be combined with Prometheus, this mod currently adds in tons of new features from the AVP, Alien, and Predator movies. Also, anything related to the Alien or Predator series.

Downloads | Changelog | Screenshots | Recipes | Submit a bug | Facebook | Twitter

Minecom (Jump To)
Requirements: Minecraft Forge
Description: Social media add-on mod for Minecraft. Adds friends lists, private messages, and more!

Coming Soon!

Oblivion (Jump To)
Requirements: Minecraft Forge
Description: A survival mini-game type mod that has the same storyline as the movie Oblivion.

Coming Soon!

Prometheus (Jump To)
Minecraft Version: 1.6.4
Requirements: Minecraft Forge, AIRI
Description: Soon to be part of AvP Universe, this mod currently adds in a new dimension similar to the planet from the movie Prometheus (prequel to Aliens).

Downloads | Changelogs | Website | Submit a bug

Download Links | Mirror

Posted Image

Lets Play Series

Spoiler:

Tutorial Series

Spoiler:

Official Mod Trailer

1.7.2 Mod Review

Aliens Vs Predator Background Info
A simple Google of "Aliens Vs Predator" will most likely give you some pretty good explanations.

About the mod
The main purpose of this mod is to add challenge to the game. Minecraft lacks challenge. The lack of challenge makes the game become boring and players begin to drift away from it and start playing other games. As a person who likes challenges, I decided to fix that problem, and created a mod that gives the game a real challenge!

What does the mod add?
This mod adds in the three main species involved in the movies as mobs, aliens, predators, and of course a few human variants. And of course you will need something to kill those enemies with, so we added a bunch of new weapons yo obliterate them with! But you don't have to be someone who plays survival to get the best out of the mod, because the mod adds in a bunch of building materials for the creative side of people as well.

It isn't working for me! Help!
Please do not reply saying that the mod is broken, or doesn't work. In most cases, If I posted it here, it does work. If it doesn't work for you, it is most likely a problem with the person who installed it. The most important step in installing this mod is to read the instructions. Installing this mod isn't hard, it really isn't! If you honestly can't get it to work, use the automatic installer found in the Downloads section on my website or post your problem for me to see.

Videos
Spoiler:

Installation
Spoiler:

Banners
Spoiler:

FAQ - Updated
Spoiler:

Posted Image

Prometheus Background Info
A simple Google of "Prometheus" should give you plenty of information.

What type of stuff does the mod add?
Currently the mod only adds a dimension, a few blocks, and a few items, including armor. In the future I plan on adding some mobs such as the Deacon, Trilobyte, Hammerpede and maybe a few made up ones to give the mod a more exotic feel.

Why did I create this mod?
I love Sci-Fi movies and video games, you probably already figured that out though since you can see that the mods I work on all have to do with extraterrestrial life, but I created the mod because... I mean, who wouldn't love to travel to another dimension looking for new items and ores, and then get slaughtered by something?

Credits
Spoiler:

License - Copyright © 2012-2014 Arisux (Dustin Christensen)

You may not distribute, decompile, or use any components from within these mods without my written permission. You may not use these mods in any mod-packs or use any components of these mods without my written permission, unless stated otherwise.

Click the Posted Image button in the bottom right corner of this post to make them more popular! The more popular the mods get, the more updates there are!

Register or log in to remove.

Kingmeadesm

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

I was wondering if i could do a mod review about this mod?

Ri5ux
    Ri5ux

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1868 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

View PostKingmeadesm, on 14 October 2012 - 07:24 PM, said:

I was wondering if i could do a mod review about this mod?
Go for it! I would like that. PM me the link, and I will tell you what I think. :D
Posted ImagePosted Image

RaTheBadger
  • Minecraft: Dan_Crane

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:11 PM

I can seriously imagine this mod growing to be one of the most covered out there :) When I clicked this forum post I wondered why it wasn't already.. but it's only been out for an hour! Good luck!
Posted Image

bL0XYn00b
  • Minecraft: bL0XYn00b

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

I've been waiting for you to finish this, would you like a mod spotlight?

KeKoSlayer29
  • Minecraft: KeKoSlayer29

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:12 PM

Haha sweeeeet
Your life is not what you see, but what you seek.
If you want me to respond to you, reply to me with the "Quote" button under my post.

Ri5ux
    Ri5ux

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1868 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

View PostbL0XYn00b, on 14 October 2012 - 08:12 PM, said:

I've been waiting for you to finish this, would you like a mod spotlight?
I would love one :)

View PostRaTheBadger, on 14 October 2012 - 08:11 PM, said:

I can seriously imagine this mod growing to be one of the most covered out there Posted Image When I clicked this forum post I wondered why it wasn't already.. but it's only been out for an hour! Good luck!
Yup, before it was here, it was in the WIP mods section. I finally got stuff fixed up and decided to release it as a real mod.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Vermissen
  • Minecraft: Vermissen

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

this is hilarious!
Kitapena a group of street artists that I am apart of. Please come and support! Much Love.

Sixtastic

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:27 PM

Can you give the Predators helmets? Their faces are kinda creepy... O.o

Lewshizz

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:28 PM

Glad to see its now a real mod! Still offers up for another modeler :)
Posted Image

Femithecow

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:13 AM

all xeno mobs are white please help

Soundwave142

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:51 AM

Kool! I tested out the resin blocks and I loved how they changed the stone walls and soon xeno's began to spawn. the problem there is that The xenos would suffocate in the floor when they spawned which would kinda suck since they are suppose to fit into small places easy. I love the new pred models so much, can't wait for an updated queen this mod of yours is going to be great :)

RedCometZaku
  • Minecraft: RedCometZaku

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:08 AM

I would love to see 'synthetics' like Bishop from ALIEN added to the mod. It would be cool if you could build them and they would follow you around, defending you from hostile mobs. Also, when a facehugger latches on to you it would be cool if a chest burster would pop out like 2 minutes later and there was some kind of short animation for it. Great work so far!

vyor21
    vyor21

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 161 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

1. Does the installer also install forge?
2. Are the Xes in the recipe just there because you haven't done the art for that portion?

Looks like an awesome mod though :D

Ri5ux
    Ri5ux

Void Walker

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1868 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

View Postvyor21, on 15 October 2012 - 01:19 AM, said:

1. Does the installer also install forge?
2. Are the Xes in the recipe just there because you haven't done the art for that portion?

Looks like an awesome mod though Posted Image
1.) Yes, but it installs version 1.9 of the mod right now, not 2.0
2.) Yeah..

View PostFemithecow, on 15 October 2012 - 12:13 AM, said:

all xeno mobs are white please help
Try using the auto installer that skydaz made.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Puggy088
    Puggy088

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 205 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

If you ever make it to were I can play an alien queen and start my own hive I would kiss the ground you walk on.....Think of all the havoc we could cause!

If it doesn't happen i'm sure this will still go on to be one of the best mods on here.

-Thanks for the awesome mod and keep up the good work!-

Shadow_Wraith
  • Minecraft: Shadow_Wraith

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:24 AM

.... 1 word. AWESOMENESS

Cowster
    Cowster

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Minecraft: cow_with_a_m16
  • Xbox:cow with bezuca

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:07 AM

I love what you've done with the mod but are you gonna re-add sometime in the future a new textured xeno runner or somethin.

Also the aliens sometimes attack u but other times they won't, even after u hitting them.I think this might be a bug but i could be mistaken by that it might just be me.

P.S If you could some how please make it so the predators attack at night but not day like spiders i think because in the movies they attack people who threaten them or had a wepaon of some sort that would prove a challenge to the predator.So there by adding that it would make it some what more realistic to the movies point thxs.

SingularityCraft

Posted 15 October 2012 - 03:26 AM

Can i make a mod spotlight video of this mod?

GeneralHavoc8989

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:18 AM

There are simply not enough words to describe my love for this. This is the first mod in months that made me want to minecraft again, and it feels greater than great.