Requires Minecraft 1.4.2+
- Blindness and Slowness potion effects!
- Eternal Nighttime mode!
- Completely reset-able map!*
- 2 Levels of gameplay: Hard Mode and Drunk Mode!
- Pages you can actually grab, carry and look at, complete with artwork!
- Adventure Mode! No need to worry about breaking stuff you shouldn't!
- (Nearly) Infinite Hunger bar - No need to eat food along the way!
- Invincible, fire and water-proof Enderman, starring as the Slenderman!
- Built-in multiplayer support - your friends can help in the hunt for pages! Server.properties included! **
- NO MOD REQUIREMENTS!
- Magic (invincible) villager which can trade you the key to winning the game!
- Completely optional ending sequence!
- Obtain a present for attempting drunk mode!
*Make sure to manually reset after hundreds of resets, something's bound to go wrong.
**You all share one life - don't die
Version Beta 0.9.1 Adf.ly Download link Direct link VirusTotal scan
Custom Texture Pack v0.1.7: Direct Link
Minecraft 1.4.2 is out, so update now!
Note: Texture pack is also included in the download, link is intended for people who plan LAN mode with you
Render Distance: Tiny
View Bobbing: ON
Texture Pack: Slender's Forest (included with the main download)
Using Optifine? Don't forget to TURN ON THE FOG.
HD OFFICIAL TRAILER! (Beta 0.9)
OLD TRAILER - Alpha 0.1
Featured Let's Play 1 - ChimneySwift11's Let's Play (Beta 0.9.1 - SP)
Featured Let's Play 2 - HAT Films' (Youtube Channel) Let's Play 1 (Alpha 0.8 - LAN party)
More Let's Plays
HOW TO OBTAIN THE KEY
A1v1n1 and JCheatGamer17 for helping during the building and testing process
DiamondHoeFTW for creating a custom slenderman texture.
Sethbling for creating video tutorials and MCEdit filters
MCEdit Team for creating a great map editor
Lasarus for creating the ImageToMap tool
Copyboy for creating NBTedit
Dinnerbone for adding custom potion, custom item names and mob spawner features
Jeb for creating the command block
Notch for originally creating the game
AgentParsec for creating the 'Slender: The Eight Pages' game
The Internet for inventing the Slenderman mythos in the first place
Click here to go to the Planet Minecraft Project.