“An Amazingly Unique Role play Like no other”
What is Sherlock City?Sherlock city is a moderate role playing experience like nothing you have ever seen before. The city is an incredibly detailed world, down to the last sky-scraper. Players take time to create a character to fit their personal preference, and are then sent off into this metro-city. Many paths await them as they begin their life here. What will you be?
What Is there to do?What isn’t there to do here? This world has been designed to make Mine Craft the most realistic game possible. With the vast plugins and mature staff, here is a list of the everyday things you can do.
· Get married
· Purchase homes, apartments, shops, and real-estate!
· Drive cars, and pay for gas
· Budget your life! You have to pay for food as you cannot make your own!
· Work! With over 50 unique jobs, the choice is yours!
· Have nights out with friends!
· Choose a criminal path!
· Take drugs and deal drugs
· Drink alcohol, get drunk!
· Pick-pocket people!
· Be in or own a gang!
· Have gang wars over territory!
· Rob banks via TNT!
Get good and bad karma
Get awesome perks for donating!With this being only a short list of things you can do in your time, you will see that the choice is yours.
The Background of the CityAt the first look of Sherlock City, anyone will agree its breath taking. But what lies in the city is much more deceiving. By day, this place is a safely protected area to live a perfect life. But behind the shadows lie violent criminals waiting for the sun to set, and powerful men behind oversized office desks, plotting the demise of this fair city. Everyone in the community plays a role here, and the news is always changing. Who will you be?
Jobs and Major CompaniesIn Sherlock City, there are 5 major companies who play the biggest part in the city.
1. Power of Tomorrow
The power of Tomorrow is a massive nuclear power plant. They supply most of the cities power with cheap energy, crushing small solar power companies with their low prices. Working for such a company would involve boring, repetitive tasks with low pay. But the except almost all applications.
2. Richard Real Estate
Richard Real Estate is the proud owner of about 80% of the property within Sherlock City. So when you are purchasing any property, chances are it’s with them. Richard Real Estate is also one of the largest, most reliable stocks in the city, and by far the safest investment.
3. The Lucky 38
This Casino is no ordinary place to blow away your weekly pay. This Casino is known for keeping the control of the night life within the city. Mr. Shotton, the believed owner of the Casino, literally pays most of the police watch to turn a blind eye to the streets of the night. Most believe the majority of gangs provide him a cut of their profit. Some call Mr. Shotton and his organization the mafia itself.
4. Mc. Fatties
Mc. Fatties is main source of humor and comedy within Sherlock City. Owning over 10 fast food restaurants in the city, they also provide the stores and markets with fresh food, strait from the factory! The entire city would probably starve if it weren’t for this processed food paradise.
5. Fair Doller Industries
Fair Doller Industries is the economy management company of Sherlock City. Owned by the 3rd wealthiest man in alive, John Nelson, Nelson industries provides most of the jobs through the city. They are also the main providers of products, and own most of the banks.
Basic List of jobsHere is a small list of the possible jobs within Sherlock City.
1. Business owner
3. Factory Worker
5. Police Officer
6. Fire Fighter
9. Club Manager
13. Gang Leader
14. Gang man
15. Bounty Hunter
16. Pick Pocket
So How the Server Works
Just like the world we have created, the way we run our server is 100% Unique. We have a server hosted for 28 slots. We also expand our world as our popularity grows. This concept can be confusing. Right now we are playing on a map premade called New Craft. We offer complete credit to the maker of this map, as we just edit it to fit our world. Here is a link to the original map
So we have a walled in area of this city based on the amount of players. When we get more, we expand the walls, opening up more area for living and businesses. We will also soon be excepting donations for in game perks. Perks are included in this post, yet donations are not set up yet.
In the Mean Time…
The server is estimated to be up and running by Oct. 19, 2012. This is not saying it WILL be ready, but that is our best estimate. SO in the meantime, here’s what you can do.
1. Post a whitelist application. This will help us the most as we can get a feel for how many people are interested.
2. Provide feedback! This includes advice, comments, and questions!
3. Think about donating. Not only do you get perks like extra money, but you’re really helping us out to get a faster server, and better connection.To note before applying: THE SERVER IS NOT UP YET. You are just helping us out a lot, and if you would like notifications, post a skype, email or forums account in your application and we will message you when were up and running. Finally, as a new player, you will start off in a cheap apartment building with 100$. You may not have anything special, so explain how you ended up here in Sherlock City.
· Minecraft Name:
· Real life age: (Lieing not taken lightly)
· How you found this post:
· IC Name: (Charectors name)
· IC Age: Charectors Age)
· Ambitions: (What does your charector want to do with there life?)
· Personality: (What is your charector like?)
· Preferred Job: (Does not have to be from small list. Almost any modern job excepted. NOTE: This is not your first job. This is what your charector WANTS for a job.)
· Biography: (Explain how your charector ended up here. NOTE: All charectors start off in a small apartment with 100$. NOTHING ELSE.)
Rules will be posted here when the server is online. We also have a website on the way as well.
Donations: PLEASE NOTE: We do not have donations set up yet. These are just what you will get for donating.
5$ City Dweller- 5,000$ In game money
10$ Wealthy- 10,000$ In game money, 100 Karma
20$ Big Spender- 30,000$ In game money, Free Car
30$ Filthy Rich- 50,000$ In game money, 100 protection blocks
40$ Entrepreneur- 75,000$ In game money, 200 protection blocks
50$ Millionaire- 100,000$ In game money, Solar car, 500 protection blocks
100$ Billionaire- 100,000,000$ In game money, 1000 protection blocks, gang immunity, government access
Government access: Some buildings or plots around the city will require government access. Government access is a special pass only revived by 100$ donators, government officials and other important figures. What lies within these buildings remain a mystery for the curious player to discover.
Karma: Karma is received from mods and admins for doing good or bad deeds. Large amounts of good Karma can get you special jobs and "Good" Perks. Bad Karma can get you into the most powerful gangs and "Evil" Perks.
Please note to be a moderator you must have all of the required fields Also, you MUST be very mature. Younger players who apply for moderator will have many more tests and trials to prove your mature. You have been warned.
Mine Craft name:
Real life age:
Role play experience:
Server staff experience:
Define meta gaming:
Define Power Gaming:
Are you a white listed on the server?:
Thank you all so much for taking the time to read this and help us out. Please note that we are full on Admins. Hope to see you all soon!