Latest tested snapshot 14w11b

Follow beacons
Collect Nether Stars
Complete the End Portal
Beat Challenges
Defeat Bosses

30 hours game time

No Rules

Play in survival mode. There are no rules so you can trigger traps to see what happens or dig around to avoid them. All game settings are done automatically and you have the option to change difficulty in game at any time.

You are not required to complete a monument. Your basic objective is to find passage home after being shipwrecked on a hostile island. You trade collected stars for a portal block which grants access to a huge new area with challenges, bosses, and legendary loot. Survive the final battles to reveal the return home portal and victory.

* Mobs leveled 1-15 with random chance for unique and legendary bosses.
* Over 30 levels of armor, weapons, and tools.
* Over 35 unique dungeons.
* Treasure maps and secret areas.
* Massive redstone and command block mechanics by AutomatorMC

This is the last Enderbent expansion. The next great adventure has already begun construction.
Update 4/16/14: Changed from 15 to 14 stars required to purchase portal block.

Story:
Shipwrecked on a strange island your only hope of escape is through a mythical portal located somewhere in the End land.  A peculiar shop keeper offers passage to the End land in return for 14 Nether Stars hidden in dungeons across the island.

Trailer:

Spoilers:

Images

DOWNLOAD

Donate

Video:

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

publicgame

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:54 PM

Whoa!  this is a very Exciting take on Minecraft.  It's like a Zelda/Freeroam adventure map whats not to love?  obviously a lot of time went into this little gem!

Apexio
    Apexio

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 12:11 AM

Hey Sweet vid i'll check this out definately-

AutomatorMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:12 AM

View PostApexio, on 13 October 2012 - 12:11 AM, said:

Hey Sweet vid i'll check this out definately-
You will not be disappointed Posted Image
Posted Image

ColdFusionGaming
  • Minecraft: ColdFusionGaming

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:19 AM

Oh, man. I have a good feeling about this one.

EDIT: Eeeh, I like the concept, but aesthetically it's a bit too cluttered for my tastes. I'll have to give it a play to see how good the gameplay is. Posted Image

Also, 6 months in the making? I find that kind of hard to believe, but I suppose it's possible.
ColdFusionGaming's Custom Minecraft Maps - The L'brour Mansion - Gloria - Monstrosity - Soaring No Longer

AutomatorMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

Roughly 3 months part time, 2 full, and 1 testing. Much of the time was spent behind the scenes.
I do hope you enjoy it Posted Image
Posted Image

Apexio
    Apexio

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

i believe it.  The map is littered with detail in every area and there are traps and secrets abound.  so far I stumbled on a fire dungeon at the corner of the map and there was a funny sign at the entrance.  inside was numerous rooms with a different feel in each of them and useful loot for once! im super happy that im not always throwing out useless junk :-)  This map is a really fun with my friends as well, we are almost done clearing the island part of it.  Dont go out at night!

jokrage
    jokrage

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1127 posts
  • Minecraft: BJ_HEROS

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:40 PM

Looks interesting I might try it. Also you need to fix your title it should be like this:
[MC VERSION] [MAP TYPE] Title [map version]
"It's camouflaged. It's disguised as a police telephone box from 1963. Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond of landing, it analyses its surroundings, calculates a twelve-dimensional data map of everything within a thousand mile radius and the determines which outer shell would blend in best with the environment... and then it disguises itself as a police telephone box from 1963."                                                                      -The Doctor

artdrizzel

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:52 PM

downloaded =)

just started and something to say
where are the rules?? =P

AutomatorMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:02 PM

No rules, play how you want. You can break pressure plates, tunnel around them, or step on them to see what happens. There are no instant death traps.
Posted Image

AutomatorMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

View Postjokrage, on 13 October 2012 - 03:40 PM, said:

Looks interesting I might try it. Also you need to fix your title it should be like this:
[MC VERSION] [MAP TYPE] Title [map version]
Thanks.fixed
Posted Image

tomutwit
    tomutwit

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 199 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

Will stream this tomorrow. It's not really the right thing for a video :)
Why not subscribe to my YouTube? There's Survival LPs, Adventure Map Showcases, contests, tutorials, skilled PVP matches and more!*
*well... maybe not more as such

jokrage
    jokrage

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1127 posts
  • Minecraft: BJ_HEROS

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

Just downloaded must be a very large map because google chrome actually took longer than a second to download.

The game crashed when I traded with the villager at the start. Are you sure its 1.3?

Also the villager disappeared when I went back on. Which I think breaks the map.

Never mind it reappeared but stupid me decided to trade with him again Posted Image

Here's the crash report
Spoiler:

"It's camouflaged. It's disguised as a police telephone box from 1963. Every time the TARDIS materializes in a new location, within the first nanosecond of landing, it analyses its surroundings, calculates a twelve-dimensional data map of everything within a thousand mile radius and the determines which outer shell would blend in best with the environment... and then it disguises itself as a police telephone box from 1963."                                                                      -The Doctor

AutomatorMC

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:14 PM

Good catch, thank you very much. Title has been corrected.
Posted Image

publicgame

Posted 13 October 2012 - 10:32 PM

Bump. This y'all dont miss this!

AutomatorMC

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:27 AM

I would prefer comments or criticism, however, I appreciate the gesture Posted Image
Posted Image

Apexio
    Apexio

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

i descovered that if you go through the town during the day and go through dungeons at night it really make exploring easier :-)  gotta hide out at night in this map or be geared up!

pvtstinkus

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:59 AM

Awesome map! I greatly enjoyed it and greatly recommend it.

5poons
    5poons

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 05:48 AM

Amazing! this map was beautiful in the details and it gave me about 4 hours of playtime, I still have not finished but so far it has been a blast!

AutomatorMC

Posted 16 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

View Post5poons, on 15 October 2012 - 05:48 AM, said:

Amazing! this map was beautiful in the details and it gave me about 4 hours of playtime, I still have not finished but so far it has been a blast!

View Postpvtstinkus, on 15 October 2012 - 01:59 AM, said:

Awesome map! I greatly enjoyed it and greatly recommend it.
Thanks! We put everything into this project.
Posted Image