• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21376 replies to this topic

Silencia_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Ok sweet I think I got the signature to work... Using this post as a test

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Steelflame
  • Minecraft: Steelflameblade

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostJotape, on 31 January 2013 - 04:32 AM, said:

okay considering that Minecraft becomes harder with this mod, it could be something useful a xp storage machine or something with same features or storage, dying it's not a problem so much but losing your experience is,  saving a few xp levels until reaching the highest level enchanting.  because  I have 41 xp levels but don't own good to be enchanted, or there's a mod for this?

There is a few with the potential for it.  Runic Dust does, and Enhanced Books as well.  Thaumcraft 3 somewhat has an xp storage system, but it only works with XP that it picks up from the ground, you can't actually place xp in it.  I would advise Runic Dust from that list (it is the least broken with a reliable storage/retrieval system).  Enhanced books system is broken, as it counts not individual xp points, but the levels themselves, meaning one level that takes 5 seconds to get matches nearly 10-20 minutes of work later on.  Thaumcraft 3.... that is a whole nother beast, although it is a great mod overall.  Just not what you would be looking for for an xp storage mod.

Warning : This user is prone to doing sporadic edits of recent comments to further expand upon old ideas. This is a very common thing especially right after posting.  Keep this in mind when talking to me over these forums.

I run a small magic focused private server.  If you are interested in joining us, click the banner below to find out more.

Posted Image

Silencia_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:38 AM

um... crap. I see no signature banner.

Posted Image

Steelflame

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

View PostSilencia_, on 31 January 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

Did you upload the resized banner to a site like Imgur?  You have to have an online storage for the banner to be saved to.

Warning : This user is prone to doing sporadic edits of recent comments to further expand upon old ideas. This is a very common thing especially right after posting.  Keep this in mind when talking to me over these forums.

I run a small magic focused private server.  If you are interested in joining us, click the banner below to find out more.

Posted Image

Xolova
    Xolova

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: XolovA

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

V1.2.7 has been released.

Please note, if you wish for the Twilight generation effect changes to take place, you must re-generate the dimensions.

Posted Image

Silencia_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:40 AM

Oh... didn't know that. And OMG 1.2.7 JUST GOT RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!! BREAK DAAAAAAANNNNNNCE

Posted Image

SpriteFan3

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

WAIT! I'm still using 1.2.6! D:

-ahem- It conflicts with Magical Crops, as some of the mod's items look like a mob from DivineRPG, instead of looking like seeds/veggie/essence.

Magical Crops version: 1.1

Item IDs conflicted: 758, 759, 761, 762, 764, 765, 767, 768
{ ♥ SpriteFan3 © }

Jotape
    Jotape

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts
  • Minecraft: JPablo95

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM

Do I have to create a new world for 1.2.7?

Steelflame

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:55 AM

ah, gj Xolova and Hologuardian.

View PostJotape, on 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

No.  If you have any dimensions already found, you can delete it in your world save to make it regenerate, and if you have not explored it yet at all, there is nothing you need to do at all.

Posted Image

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts
  • Minecraft: Hologuardian

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

View PostJotape, on 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

No, you just need to delete the folders named after the dimensions in your save folder. This is not required, but is STRONGLY recommended as some dimensions had MAJOR changes.

View PostSteelflame, on 31 January 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

ah, gj Xolova and Hologuardian.

Thanks!

Steelflame

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:04 AM

View PostSpriteFan3, on 31 January 2013 - 04:54 AM, said:

WAIT! I'm still using 1.2.6! D:

-ahem- It conflicts with Magical Crops, as some of the mod's items look like a mob from DivineRPG, instead of looking like seeds/veggie/essence.

Magical Crops version: 1.1

Item IDs conflicted: 758, 759, 761, 762, 764, 765, 767, 768

Well... There is a config to change that.

Use it.  Change either DRPG or Magical Crop's ids from those to something else.  I would swap whichever mod you installed second's IDs.

Posted Image

John_Guy_
  • Minecraft: john_guy_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

thanks allot for the update Devs much is appreciated!

Jotape
    Jotape

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

LOL

Silencia_

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Wow. I'm really blown away by the update. The new twilight generator is amazing, especially for the Augite Depths. Fantastic job guys! was definitely worth the wait ;)

Posted Image

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:16 AM

View PostJotape, on 31 January 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

Okay!!!!!!!! I'm still having the same problem downloading the .jar file, so can anyone please, please, PLEASE send me the 1.2.7 file to my e-mail? I thought you were going to use another file-hosting service because I'm not the only one with the problem

We are using Mega aswell, and rapidshare was being finicky and not working well. Mega only seems to work with users using chrome though....

View PostSilencia_, on 31 January 2013 - 05:14 AM, said:

Wow. I'm really blown away by the update. The new twilight generator is amazing, especially for the Augite Depths. Fantastic job guys! was definitely worth the wait Posted Image

Mythril is 100x more complicated than Augite, which is basically nether where Mythril is my own custom 256 terrain gen. Posted Image

Jotape
    Jotape

Carpenter

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:17 AM

View PostHologuard, on 31 January 2013 - 05:16 AM, said:

We are using Mega aswell, and rapidshare was being finicky and not working well. Mega only seems to work with users using chrome though....

Mythril is 100x more complicated than Augite.

Augite is basically nether where Mmythril is my own custom 256 terrain gen. Posted Image
THANKS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it's quite I'll try it tomorrow evening..well "today" evening! have a nice day

Holmium
    Holmium

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

Guys, brilliant work. Can't wait to give this a go when I get back home. Damn traffic.

Hologuard
    Hologuard

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1078 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

View PostHolmium, on 31 January 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Guys, brilliant work. Can't wait to give this a go when I get back home. Damn traffic.

Timezones...  Posted Image
Past midnight here... Hope you like the overhauls of twilight generation.

Azamataz

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:11 AM

Cant wait to get this installed to the server and get recording! looking forward to seeing the new changes!
Posted Image

evil0z
    evil0z

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:21 AM

both links are dead PLEASE upload to mediafire and STOP using adfly ffs.