• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21373 replies to this topic

tsukune_713

Posted 05 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

im loving this mod :)
thank you for all the work on it ^.^
i dont think the mobs are spawning less, they have been spawning more for me , well at least for underground, when i went into my mining area, i got met by 7 enthralled democryx and 2 cave crawlers and 4 caveclops (and i was lucky and i survived by luring them 1 or 2 at a time away lol)
whats the best armor i can get for either going to iceika or dravite hills? i want to get the best i can before going there so i dont die right away lol
i got my butt whooped with enchanted diamond armor in iceika lol (i know it was nerfed lol)

Register or log in to remove.

terra_ff6
  • Minecraft: terra_ff6
  • Xbox:Wtfs a Xbox?

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:00 AM

Theres one thing in this mod I find annoying, the nerfed copies of iron and diamond armor, I really wish there was a toggle in the config that lets you use the vanilla iron and diamond armor instead of the divineRPG ubernerfed variants. Because I play this mod along with quite a few others, like mo' creatures and twilight forest, and to be honest, I want to be able to make iron or diamond armor that doesnt absolutely suck balls when dealing with a golem from mo' creatures or a hydra from the twilight forest.

So please add some kind of toggle to the config. Like maybe Divinerpgvanillaarmor or somthing like that.

if Divinerpgvanillaarmor=true then crafting the armors would yeild the divinerpg ubernerfed variants. When Divinerpgvanillaarmor=false then it uses the original vanilla variants.
Minecraft forum sigs suck balls, they are so restricted that you are better off without one.

deathshade666

Posted 05 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

The mobs in overworld are fine. its just that the dimensions have really low spawn rates. and infact dungion of arcana only spawns the npcs and almost never spawns a mob period. 3 hrs in it and only seen 1 mob and it was immune to being hit by anything.

To the 4/10 guy earlyer. This mod isnt made to be a cakewalk like vanilla minecraft was. I do aggre that the first 2 bosses that really start the mod need to be changed from limited ores to maybe souls or something dropped in nether, also nether needs new mobs its currently a cakewalk compared to overworld. This mod adds over 6 times more then what the aether mod added. I personally love the skins and espeically the new ones. Being a artist myself that says alot. Dimensions are a little buggy espeically dungions of arcada right now. but nothing a little more time on patches wont fix. if anything bosses are a little easy. personally espeically now they have 100% drop chances for halite gear. I think the twilight bosses should have there hp buffed 3-5 times what it is now. and maybe a 20% damage increase.

This mod does work with Not enough items, Damage indacators to give it more of a rpg feel, and with optifine it runs smooth even on a crappy computer like mine. All in all this mod deserves a 10/10 for the INSANE ammount of effort they put into making this mod. HANDS down the best mod ever made on minecraft so far. and all of my friends would aggre. once this gets a updated wiki. dimensions spawn rates get fixed. and the watcher and anciant entity get changed from limited resources to items that can be farmed as drops. also maybe add fragments from each dimension be 5%-10% drops from the mobs in them. watchers bluefire stone is like a 1% drop chance currently, I have killed over 67 watchers and only 1 dropped. this needs to be fixed to 100% considering how much of the ores are needed to summon the boss even once.

All in all dont think this crap just because you are too unskilled to play it. I play it on hard with no problem and bosses are cakewalks.

IyellRB
    IyellRB

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: arceusmaster
  • Xbox:EmollientFish56

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

I'm new here and i'm gonna download it. But where do i see how to craft the portals or weapons or others?
http://www.minecraft...#entry21202851]Posted Image[/url]
Check it out if you like Wipeout! (0.6.1+)

DanielBN43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

View PostIyellRB, on 05 January 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

I'm new here and i'm gonna download it. But where do i see how to craft the portals or weapons or others?
You should get Not Enough Items mod for crafting stuff etc. And you can also look here: http://divinerpgwiki.weebly.com/ Posted Image

fuyw
    fuyw

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:31 AM

View PostRussianranger, on 04 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

Is it 28.7 mb? If not, redownload it until you get the full download. Don't extract the jar, just stuff it in the mods folder.
yes but it still  says corrupt or invalid

DanielBN43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

I have the newest version

With realmite armour (enchanted) cyclops takes 2 hearts from me
But with the azurite armour which is supposed to be really good it takes 4 hearts of damage :l
Looks like the bug is still there Posted Image Or is the realmite armour supposed to be the strongest?

EDIT: Yeah I tried the Halite Armour set which is supposed to be the best one, but the cyclops still does 4 hearts of damage...

EDIT: Yeah the enthralled dramcryx did 8 hearts of damage with the BEST armour set... (halite)
It was going to be fixed in this version.. do I have to enchant it or something for the armour to work?

Rhyrol
    Rhyrol

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:06 AM

Is just on my pc or the lastest version (1.2.4) doesn't work with NEI mod?

Vallyen
    Vallyen

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

I cant post the image (i dont know why, but it isnt accepting the url...), but whales are constantly taking damage from nothing. Every whale ive seen in 1.2.4 are doing this.

Demos
    Demos

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

This mod looks facinating but it uses a HUGE amount of blockids. I suppose that in the day and age of 4096 ids that is less of an issue but it does mean that it is impossible or at best prohibitively annoying to get this working with other mods. Please use damage values to reduce the number of ids or at least implement an autoassign system like IC2 and Redpower2 have.

Otherwise this is a wonderful mod :D

Hobo77
    Hobo77

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:47 AM

This mod is my personal favorite for Minecraft, whether in survival or just screwing around with it in creative.

Another thing, do you think you could try to decrease lag.

Mob idea, dragons for each biome and dimension, but smaller than the Enderdragon.

And gargoyles that are craftable and tameable.
If you are reading this you just lost the game.

hamsterchap
  • Minecraft: hamsterchap

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:07 PM

When I put this mod in my mods folder and load up the game the mods folder only has 5 mods in it and DivineRPG IS NOT one of them when i open the Divine RPG.jar it sais something like unexpeted end to archive if anyone has had this problem and fixed it can they please reply telling how they resolved it please?
Posted Image

hamsterchap
  • Minecraft: hamsterchap

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:18 PM

View Posthamsterchap, on 05 January 2013 - 12:07 PM, said:

When I put this mod in my mods folder and load up the game the mods folder only has 5 mods in it and DivineRPG IS NOT one of them when i open the Divine RPG.jar it sais something like unexpeted end to archive if anyone has had this problem and fixed it can they please reply telling how they resolved it please?
Nevermind I found the problem but now im getting this

Minecraft has crashed!      
      ----------------------      

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem; Failed to start game

A full error report has been saved to C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-01-05_12.16.21-client.txt - Please include a copy of that file (Not this screen!) if you report this crash to anyone; without it, they will not be able to help fix the crash :(

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 2ea9f71e --------
Full report at:
C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\crash-reports\crash-2013-01-05_12.16.21-client.txt
Please show that file to Mojang, NOT just this screen!

Generated 05/01/13 12:16

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.4.6
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
Memory: 571545608 bytes (545 MB) / 648740864 bytes (618 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v7.25 FML v4.6.12.511 Minecraft Forge 6.5.0.471 6 mods loaded, 6 mods active
mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
mod_NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
DivineRPG [DivineRPG] (DivineRPG1.2.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
LWJGL: 2.4.2
OpenGL: AMD Radeon HD 6310 Graphics                      GL version 4.1.10834 Compatibility Profile Context, ATI Technologies Inc.
Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Texture Pack: Default
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Slot 200 is already occupied by amq@6fb9bb73 when adding xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.blocks.BlockXolovonStone@ac1b453
at amq.<init>(Block.java:324)
at amq.<init>(Block.java:357)
at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.blocks.BlockXolovonStone.<init>(BlockXolovonStone.java:14)
at xolova.blued00r.divinerpg.DivineRPG.load(DivineRPG.java:2954)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:478)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:656)
at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
--- END ERROR REPORT da0d3843 ----------

help?
Posted Image

Vallyen
    Vallyen

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

I dont understand what is the Arcana dimension good for. I wanted to see how it looks like, and what can i do, if i ever reach it in survival, so i gave myself the best stuff (bedrock armor, pickaxe, and maul) and went there. Im stuck in the first room. There is no way out, there are no doors, or openings, i mined up everything i could, but there is no way out. Also, what is the arcana ore good for? I cant smelt it.

EDIT: I could blow up the wall, but i still dont know how to get arcana.

DanielBN43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostDanielBN43, on 05 January 2013 - 10:35 AM, said:

I have the newest version
With realmite armour (enchanted) cyclops takes 2 hearts from me
But with the azurite armour which is supposed to be really good it takes 4 hearts of damage :l
Looks like the bug is still there Posted Image Or is the realmite armour supposed to be the strongest?
EDIT: Yeah I tried the Halite Armour set which is supposed to be the best one, but the cyclops still does 4 hearts of damage...
EDIT: Yeah the enthralled dramcryx did 8 hearts of damage with the BEST armour set... (halite)
It was going to be fixed in this version.. do I have to enchant it or something for the armour to work?
Guys I'm serious... it's not possible to play divinerpg with armour thatdoes not work.. I can't go into any other dimensions because I have no armour that are good enough to defend me... The changelog said it was gonna be fixed in 1.2.4 :l

Hobo77
    Hobo77

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostDanielBN43, on 05 January 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

Guys I'm serious... it's not possible to play divinerpg with armour thatdoes not work.. I can't go into any other dimensions because I have no armour that are good enough to defend me... The changelog said it was gonna be fixed in 1.2.4 :l
Twilight armor is actually the best.
If you are reading this you just lost the game.

deathshade666

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:52 PM

View PostHobo77, on 05 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Twilight armor is no longer in the game as of 1.2.4 sadly. now its just kill each boss once and you get halite armor. unlike befor having to farm them to get the twilight armor. corse twilight armor did make the game easy but at least it took time to obtain unlike halite armor.
arcana is still unplayable mainly because theres no enemy mob spawning.
Mods that are compatable with this mod that i use are optifine to reduce lag, damage indacators to give it more of a rpg feel. not enough items to see what craft recipes are. and for the poeple having trouble putting it in. you need to put in forge first. then just pop divine rpgs jar into your mods folder and its ready to go its that easy. just make sure to use mods that are compatable like the ones i just mentioned.

DanielBN43

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:53 PM

View PostHobo77, on 05 January 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

The twilight armour is removed, so halite is the one that is supposed to be the best

I tested a lot of armour sets:

Here's a list over armour sets that does not work:
Arlemite
Rupee
Ender
Shadow
Dravite
Azurite
Uvite
Divine
Mythril
Augite
Halite

I tried all those armour sets, and the cyclops did 4 hearts of damage on me every time.
Also with the halite armour (best armour) the creeper killed me in one blast... looking at the defense value of halite the creeper shouldn't have done any damage on me at all.

Armour sets that works:
Realmite
Bedrock

With bedrock armour the cyclops does eg 2 hearts.. so I guess that's the best one currently.
With realmite (no enchants) he takes 5 hearts, but that's what he's supposed to do.

deathshade666

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostDanielBN43, on 05 January 2013 - 12:53 PM, said:

The twilight armour is removed, so halite is the one that is supposed to be the best

I tested a lot of armour sets:

Here's a list over armour sets that does not work:
Arlemite
Rupee
Ender
Shadow
Dravite
Azurite
Uvite
Divine
Mythril
Augite
Halite

I tried all those armour sets, and the cyclops did 4 hearts of damage on me every time.
Also with the halite armour (best armour) the creeper killed me in one blast... looking at the defense value of halite the creeper shouldn't have done any damage on me at all.

Armour sets that works:
Realmite
Bedrock

With bedrock armour the cyclops does eg 2 hearts.. so I guess that's the best one currently.
With realmite (no enchants) he takes 5 hearts, but that's what he's supposed to do.
I just tested all of the armors in the game vs cyclops and my finds are. on easy mode
realmite - 4 hearts
elite realmite - 2 hearts
rupee - 2 hearts
arlemite - 2 hearts
ender - 2 hearts
shadow - 4 hearts
dravite , azurite, uvite, divine, mythril, augite, halite -  2 hearts
all other overworld sets - 4 hearts
vs creepers. sometimes armors would give there protection, about 10% of the time. the other 90% of the time youd get 1 shotted on normal even with halite armor. 5 hearts on easy mode.

hee4ever
  • Minecraft: shanem45

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:50 PM

I'm just amazed.

You changed the Arid Warriors and I like it, it adds alot more challenge.
From doing nothing and not even attacking back, you changed them into the skeletongolems of the desert.
Good job!

I wanna see CaptainSparklez' face when he updates and sees them