• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4-Beta][Forge][SMP]DivineRPG - 8 New Dimensions, 115 New Mobs/Bosses, Hundreds of items [Sneak Previews]

bosses mobs updates dimension

• Please log in to reply
21376 replies to this topic

MrCupcaikz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:13 AM

woah....just woah...

Register or log in to remove.

NeonSunset
    NeonSunset

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: NeonSunset

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

Installed and works fine for me, except that the Arcana (or mana?) bar is flashing/shimmering rapidly, which is a bit annoying to have to look at.

Any idea what's causing this or how it can be fixed?

MrCupcaikz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:59 AM

the mobs are so hard to kill >.< and the only 2nd peice of armouring i can make when starting a world is kraken xD cuz....i find squids everywhere. ITS SO HARD!!! SO HARD TO SURVIVE!!! I had to download not enough items to know the recipes...

hmmm...how do i actually go to different dimensions? make a portal?

MrCupcaikz

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:15 AM

1 more problem,whenever i make a new world,it gets stuck on building terrain. i used seeds tho. and when i enter dimensions,downloading terrain just stands there forever...i waited!

Karund
    Karund

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:36 AM

Is it possible to install this on server?

Dylan4ever

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:42 AM

Alright, DivineRPG team: I actually want to say 'good job with the mobs'. I hated them at first, I really really hated them. But now they actually look much better. I still don't really like them, but that's just my opinion I guess.

I hope you guys will work on the dimensions next. Make them special, give them a theme, give them special terrain gen to create beautiful landscapes. Those first 5 are really terrible as far as I have seen in the various vids.
I hope you guys are totally revamping the mod, because I was terribly disappointed when I saw this for the first time. I thought this was - and actually still is, since it's not that good at the moment - terribly overrated. I hope you guys really turn this mod around and make it good.

- Dylan
Posted Image

Dazinga
    Dazinga

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 10:43 AM

View Posthee4ever, on 03 January 2013 - 02:03 PM, said:

Why does the block Xolovon Stone keep changing IDs?!
Then it's 200, then 4094, then 4095!!!

And when I change the conflicting id that also has 4094, forge has found ID mismatches
but how can i fix it ?

TModder
    TModder

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:13 AM

i think i got a little problem (or it's my fault)
when i spawn the acient entity in divine rpg version 1.2.3 he still looks the same
just like any other mob which "should" be remodeled

Mjw069
    Mjw069

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: Mjw069

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:28 AM

View PostTModder, on 04 January 2013 - 11:13 AM, said:

i think i got a little problem (or it's my fault)
when i spawn the acient entity in divine rpg version 1.2.3 he still looks the same
just like any other mob which "should" be remodeled

The models aren't changed until version 1.2.4.

Shadow1928

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostNeonSunset, on 04 January 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

Installed and works fine for me, except that the Arcana (or mana?) bar is flashing/shimmering rapidly, which is a bit annoying to have to look at.

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to flash.

Posted Image

If I was helpful, don't be scared to hit the green arrow.

ChristopherM

Posted 04 January 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostStvn, on 02 January 2013 - 11:36 AM, said:

I'm having a problem since 1.2 and it persists until 1.2.3. When I create a multiplayer server with this mod, the world is generated with messed up chunks, as the screen below shows:

Spoiler:

Since the chunks are messed up, I can't enter them, as I keep frozen in the air. I tested generating the world without the DivineRPG mod, and it generates perfectly.

Can anyone help me with this?

Xolova, why this bug happens?
Many people are having problems running in multiplayer.

Mod is to work in multiplayer or not?

IceCrusheR

Posted 04 January 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostNeonSunset, on 04 January 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

Do you have Tale of Kingdoms installed? I had the same problem and it was because of Tale of Kingdoms, just deactivate it and try again..

View PostShadow1928, on 04 January 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

I'm pretty sure it is supposed to flash.

Nope it's not.. The flashing effect is caused by some incompatibilities between this and other mods (or at least between this mod and Tale of Kingdoms).

Xolova
    Xolova

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1029 posts
  • Minecraft: XolovA

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:06 PM

View PostChristopherM, on 04 January 2013 - 11:54 AM, said:

Xolova, why this bug happens?
Many people are having problems running in multiplayer.

Mod is to work in multiplayer or not?

I've told you 10 times now, IT WORKS (you don't need to ask the question again on an alternate account). If you don't post anything about any mods you are running that may do that, I can't help you.

Posted Image

Stvn
    Stvn

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

View PostXolova, on 04 January 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

I've told you 10 times now, IT WORKS (you don't need to ask the question again on an alternate account). If you don't post anything about any mods you are running that may do that, I can't help you.
I don't know who that guy is, but he certainly is not me.
As for the mod I'm using, I tried a clean minecraft folder, only with the latest Forge and Divine RPG from 1.2 to 1.2.3. That's all.

EpicZombieDude
  • Minecraft: EpicZombieDude

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

Is this mod compatible with optifine ??

Xolova i did what you told me to i installed it normally no magic launcher but my mc still crashed any help ??

terra_ff6
  • Minecraft: terra_ff6
  • Xbox:Wtfs a Xbox?

Posted 04 January 2013 - 01:55 PM

Okay there appears to be a crash issue with Hellspiders from this mod when playing it alongside Mo' Creatures, Somthing with the Hellspiders and the Nether Scorpions makes the game crash. My only temp fix involves disabling the scorpions from the other mod. But Id like to find a more permenant solution.
The Crash Report is in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Minecraft forum sigs suck balls, they are so restricted that you are better off without one.

IceCrusheR

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostEpicZombieDude, on 04 January 2013 - 01:35 PM, said:

Is this mod compatible with optifine ??

Xolova i did what you told me to i installed it normally no magic launcher but my mc still crashed any help ??

Yes it is.

View Postterra_ff6, on 04 January 2013 - 01:55 PM, said:

Okay there appears to be a crash issue with Hellspiders from this mod when playing it alongside Mo' Creatures, Somthing with the Hellspiders and the Nether Scorpions makes the game crash. My only temp fix involves disabling the scorpions from the other mod. But Id like to find a more permenant solution.
The Crash Report is in the spoiler.

Spoiler:

Has already been reported and I believe they'll try to fix it

Alcyonestus
  • Minecraft: alcyonestus
  • Xbox:What's an Xbox?

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:21 PM

Xolova, i have found two bugs. I am using 1.2.3 of divineRPG, minecraft 1.4.6. I have only divineRPG and NEI installed, nothing else (except forge obviously).
You may already be aware of this one, but when you quit minecraft and then you log back in, your achievements get reset, but this one isn't very important. The second one is that in the azurite dimension no mobs spawn. I have tried on easy, normal and hard difficulty, on different worlds. I tried this on divineRPG 1.2.2 and 1.2.3, nothing changed. The other dimensions work, mobs spawn regularly. If you know why this might be happening, please inform me. Thanks
P.S. Also, i can't seem to enter Arcana, it takes forever to load, and i got in only once. The time i got in it teleported me back straight away, i didn't even have time to move.
No

taj1994
    taj1994

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • Minecraft: taj1994
  • Xbox:taj1994

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:30 PM

How big is the downloaded jar file supposed to be? I have tried downloading it a few times, and have gotten file sizes ranging from 20MB to 26.4MB, and none of them work. Also, if I try to open any of them with WinRAR, I get this error:
! C:\Users\taj1994\Desktop\Games\PC\Minecraft\Mods\1.4.6\mods folder\DivineRPG1.2.3.jar: Unexpected end of archive
This was from the first one I downloaded, but they all give this exact error (with different paths, depending on where I have them at the time)...

Posted Image

hee4ever
  • Minecraft: shanem45

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:39 PM

View PostDazinga, on 04 January 2013 - 10:43 AM, said:

but how can i fix it ?
Well, I had world ID mismatches and just loaded the game, my teleporters are gone (and problably more) , I just placed them down again.
This is really stupid that it's not in the config